The Runaways: Origin (OPEN)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Multiple characters is by no means a foreign idea for me, I do it quite often. It's the teenager aspect that I struggle with, I don't know why either, I myself am 21.

I actually plan on him meeting everyone, actually.

It's honestly up to you, I mean I don't mind anything in truth.
:0

Sorry! Gotta push back my post again :P

Squee's character will eventually meet everyone. But, however you guys want to meet is up to you. If you decide to play multiple characters, make sure you select one to be your main and the other is a dome character. Dome characters will die at some point in the story. I will be chiming in eventually into each and everyone of your character's journey to push the story forward, so even if you are not paired you will be interacting with me.

Methinks a death in the story would add a better element to the RP. Oy, now my brain is braining things.

Terribly sorry for the delay, friends have dragged me around. Writing up an introduction post now.

Okay guys! Those of you who haven't posted yet should do so as soon as you have time. I will be moving your stories forward and give you a few bread crumbs to follow or you can do your own thing, just keep the story moving forward. If you have ideas feel free to pm me or post them here for discussion.

I'm keeping the RP Open since some of our applicants never posted. We are still accepting players.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry been procrastinating, I'll post later or tomorrow depending how busy I am D8

I'll be posting to! I was also messing around with friends last night!

Well, this thread stopped giving me alerts. I'm sad now.

I know, most people are, I guess, too busy to post or worst, lost interest in the roleplay.

Any possibility I could work myself in, or am I out of luck?

Any possibility I could work myself in, or am I out of luck?
Come join.

@Noceur: I've added some action to your scene. Read it carefully, there are few clews about the foe you will be dealing with. You may react to the scene however you like. But, the main idea is that the plain will not be taking flight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will post my third para tomorrow where Aaron's rental breaks down //evil laughter
I'm not sure if I will do it in DC or halfway there or on the outskirts of DC (so close, yet so faaaaar) bluh, but expect some teenage tragedy.

I will post my third para tomorrow where Aaron's rental breaks down //evil laughter
I'm not sure if I will do it in DC or halfway there or on the outskirts of DC (so close, yet so faaaaar) bluh, but expect some teenage tragedy.

Okay, but remember I changed my first stop to Chicago, not Washington. And it will take Mira 28hr to get there.

Okay, but remember I changed my first stop to Chicago, not Washington. And it will take Mira 28hr to get there.
Ah that's right my bad. I already had my first two set up to take certain roads to Chicago, but it slipped my mind. Thank you for reminding me xD

I know we are all busy with real life obligations, and we sometimes have writers block or no motivation to write, believe me I understand this well. We can all do one post per week, I think this is a fair request, this way we have steady flow and I think everyone can manage it. Of course you can post as many times as you want if you find time.

I'll make a post tonight, I'm still here, just busy.

I'm going to post tomorrow after school.

Status
Not open for further replies.