The Runaways: Origin (OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks much! Glad you liked it. I've enjoyed reading all the posts before mine too.

I posted, not my best post, but I'm distracted with school at the moment. This week is going to be hectic for me, so if I don't log in to check on the RP don't fret, I'm still here just busy. We are still following the one post per week rule, though you are free to post more often.

Most of the time I'll probably post the same day, or the day after I see a post that directly affects my character. That said, I'm in no way going to try to rush anyone at all. I'm not impatient, I just usually don't have much to do lol.

I am SO sorry I haven't posted yet. :(
I've been trying to work out this 'journal' mechanism, and it doesn't help that my dad got in a motorcycle accident recently. He's fine, he was the one who first notified my mom, but there's somethin' about a lawsuit going on, so I can't give you guys any details beyond that. :/
So, I'll try to post soon, but I most likely won't. I figured I should let you know, instead of leaving you guys thinking I was one of those people that quits after the first post. :P

Hope everything works out in your favor, Star.

I'm sorry to hear that Star. Take your time and I hope all works out for you and family.

EEK! I didn't realize I dbl posted.

I think we have a good bunch so I am changing the rules of joining our roleplay. Anyone else wanting to join will now start inside the G.A.I.I. training facility.

Some of you are driving to Cal, for the sake of pairing everyone I've created a major accident on the road that directly affects those of you who are driving. The accident is meant to help you find one another. Here is a good opportunity for you to put your powers to work too. However you want to react to this accident is on you, it is nothing more than a breadcrumb for you to follow in order to keep the story moving forward and getting some of you together. If you don't want to follow this breadcrumb and have already worked out who you are going to meet that is fine too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi jeeze, I wasn't getting notified! How much time did I miss?

Oi jeeze, I wasn't getting notified! How much time did I miss?

A few posts. Chop, chop my friend, time for you to read and catch up. LOL

I won't be posting today, I just don't have it in me right now, but I will tomorrow morning for sure.

I started on a post but I keep getting distracted.

Happens to everyone, I guess?

The same thing happens to me too. I've learned not to force it. But usually the best time to write for me is as soon as I get up in the morning. If you notice most of my posts are in the early AM hours.

The same thing happens to me too. I've learned not to force it. But usually the best time to write for me is as soon as I get up in the morning. If you notice most of my posts are in the early AM hours.
Ugh, mornings are horrible for me, I can't even walk properly!

By the way, if any of you have skype I welcome you to add me in case I stop getting notified again.

@Squee - I wouldn't be much help there, since I'm usually unable to access the net on my laptop. I can do stuff on Iwaku with my phone, but no Skype. Still, I'd welcome you to add me on there anyway, if only just to chat it up when I'm over here at my friend's place. My add is the same as my username here; lvl1337n00b. My name should be set to Dire Teddybear.

Same extends to everyone else, just sayin'!

Has anyone posted lately? I haven't seen any notifications, but that could be because it's buried under Ilium notifications.

I'm sorry for my absent. I had a death in the family and I'm just not feeling well to write. I apologize to all of you but I think this is the end of our roleplay. Thank you all for participating and I'm truly sorry for stopping. You guys can continue if you want.

I'm sorry for your loss D:

Status
Not open for further replies.