The Reborn Immortals | All Spots Filled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo. This looks awesomee.

I call Enchantress, CS will be up soon~

Also, is there any restriction to how much chars we could play because I def could handle 2-3. xD

And does the gender have to match the history you put in or..yeah?

Jack- for the rogue, those sound like good coincidental powers and would be fine. ^^

Enchantress reserved. Currently there aren't any restrictions, but I'd like to keep recruiting for a little while. Once new people stop showing interest we'll fill the rest of the spaces by doubling. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Lahmia Rawn
The Enchantress
Female, 20
Lahmia, an exquisite creature of pure beauty her looks are one of her strongest assets. Characterized by a well toned lithe body and the confidence to flaunt it off Lahmia obviously takes pride in her sharp, very define face and marble skin. Her natural small red lips and her mesmerizing emerald green eyes being the main focal part of her elegantly crafted face, the snow-white hair coming in on a close second. She can often be seen wearing colorful garbs which show off a lot of her skin and/or fit her luscious figure well, accompanied with equally colorful jewelries of all sizes bestowed by heart-stricken men she's enchanted on her time on the earth.
Lahmia living her life off of people, her personality has molded around that aspect, becoming a very charming young lady capable of stealing a country lad and upper-class man's heart with her undeniably powerful charisma. Her up-beat optimistic persona, often gathering her friends quickly. She's known to have an assortment of lovers which are completely fine with her infidelity seeing as she is effortlessly able to persuade them that she loves them the most.
Lahmia was born to a sleazy rich noble and his beautiful wife, whom he had charmed with his money, she didn't spend much time with her father, as she felt he was a pig even at a very young age. Instead she spent her time with her mother, who taught her the ways of being a lady and how to work men just like how she had conned her father. It was seventeen when Lahmia's mother left without taking her with her. Lahmia without the friend figure her mother had in her life, decided to go out on streets and make friends there. So she also ran away from her father, trying to make her life by her own decisions and even possibly find her mother.
Lahmia living her life on the streets and sleeping in different houses to different houses has gained the ability of persuasion, able to persuade almost everyone whom she has met in her life so far. She has learned how to sow different garments during her time as well, most of her clothes well tailored by none other then herself obviously. She's also have know to dabble in arcane thing such as potion making.
Lahmia being the newest incarnation (Although she is unaware of it) of the Immortal Enchantress has a natural affinity for magic although right now she is quite weak at casting only able to make a spark of fire and such. Lahmia is also known to be the prodigy of arcane stuff, able to make potions without years of tedious thing such as studying
rs3charart2_18_zps2bcf185b.jpg

Credit for the photo goes to the creators of Romancing Saga 3 and their artwork design team. :3​

Last edited by a moderator:
id like to reserve the smith and i would only want to use that one character but if needed i can take on another roll but ill have the smith cs up soon

NAME: Chase Dawson
ROLE: Rogue
SEX: Male

APPEARANCE

Chase has one of those faces. Although handsome, it's in a sharp edged sort of way, just an angle or two extra to his bones that make him almost seem dangerous. He looks familiar, like someone you've seen a thousand times in a thousand different places but can't quite put your finger on a name. Bright green eyes, brown hair, and a slight hook to his nose on account of that fighter outside that city by the marshes, who got the better of him in a rigged brawling match. Goddamn buffoon pulled a punch like a mark plays a carnival game…completely incorrect. He's a wiry man with more spring in his joints than muscle in his arms…but the lean lifestyle and the occasion of rough-ups have afforded him a fit physique that packs more power than it appears to. Just as he'd prefer it. Currently he wears the pale of a white man, but his skin can shift anywhere from pasty to a deep and luxurious tan…depending on what name he's wearing.

PERSONALITY

Chase has whatever personality best fits the situation. That said, he leans toward an easy-going, upbeat, fast-talking persona with a load of charm, few boundaries, and shameless confidence.

HISTORY

Not much to say in a history that changes tones and names as often as it changes sentences. He was a blacksmith first, or maybe that was a stablehand...in any case, it was always a means to an end. Near the Kingdom of Dumere he worked hard for three years as a baker's assistant before stealing the coin of the richest man who frequented the bakery. Somewhere down the line there's a man who was born to rags, was adopted to riches, and left them all for what he felt was freedom.

SKILLS: Chase has an arsenal of skills at his disposal, the sort of things a kid needs to survive a cruel world, even prosper. He can pick a lock, pack just enough punch to be a handful, and his sleight of hand could earn him a lucrative career as a magician. While never much of a man for combat, he's learned his trade in daggers, wires, ropes, and poison. If there's a game, he knows a way to rig it. If there's a mark, he can con him. His confidence is matched only by how easily he shifts both personality and identity…whatever he needs in a fix. He can fool an official and forge official documents (given the right equipment).

ABILITIES: Chase is not aware of his abilities, but they are aware of him. His powers take the form of uncanny luck, pressing the bounds of believability, but never overt enough to attract more attention than is needed. His charm is a little more than smile, confidence, and wordplay. Chase has an easier time convincing people to help him, or listen to him. It works best when he's lying though, truth is always tricky and never packs the persuasive punch as a lie does. When he lies, they sound and feel like truth. As if in inverse, his truths sometimes feel likes lies.

As Chase sheds personalities and identities, so does his body make minor alterations. His hair changes consistency, his facial features shift slightly. There are subtle changes to him that may not completely erase that face of his, but carry just enough of a smoke screen that the man who stole the horse from the bar outside Emantis won't be the same man who takes in a noble in the Kingdom of Dun.

This shifting power only grows as time and situations demand it of him.

Last edited:
Hope everyone had a happy fourth~

Anyways, getting down to business:

I prefer the second picture for the enchantress, but either one is fine- provided you have linked credit, of course.

And Akuma, I'd like to see your CS before I reserve the spot as your lack of capitalization and poor grammar makes me nervous.

Jack- I just realized how vague my first post is. XD This isn't a modern roleplay, nor is it set on Earth as we know it. It's an AU in a vaguely historical period, probably equatable to mid-renaissance as we know it. I wanted to leave the world mostly undefined so everyone could introduce their character's backstory without having to worry about whether or not there's room for another vague country. I'm sorry I didn't make this clear sooner on.

Ah...that is most unfortunate.

Would you think too terribly of me if I withdrew then? :( I was under an entiiiiirely different impression of the setting XD...just assumed it was in fantasy because of its themes.

:P I'm sorry, I'm currently involved in two other historical rps so I wanted to vary the plate a little. I'll bow out quietly and let your awesomeness continue undeterred.

Well, obviously, it's still very much fantasy. I just assumed from mentioning swords & kings that everyone would understand that it wasn't modern fantasy- haven't seen too many kings recently, or swords. :c Sorry you didn't realize the setting sooner.

No worries. ^^ It was my mistake.

I was actually also under the assumption that it was medieval. ouo

But I'm still staying though. I like Modern Fantasy as much as I like Medieval Fantasy after all~

Give me a bit to get home and re-situate and I'll redo the profile a bit.

:( I definitely feel guilty for joining than bouncing based on a misunderstanding. I can totally make this work.

Medieval fantasy is probably the blanket genre that would cover this RP, considering most "medieval" settings aren't truly medieval. Suffice to say it's a pre-gunpowder world still operating under primarily feudal systems and with a heavy dose of magic, though the exact level of technology and the social situations will vary from region to region.

Also, Jack- that's awesome of you. I appreciate it greatly. ^^

so wait what is the setting you guys completly contandondkrhe me

and contandondkrhe to me is a word

The immediate setting is, as mentioned on the IC board, a clearing in the middle of a forest.
More broadly speaking the setting is a mostly-undefined world with levels of technology not exceeding early renaissance and many different countries with many different peoples & cultures. Think Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Lord of the Rings, or (to a lesser extent) World of Warcraft.

i know all of thoughs games and moives so i think i am ok now X3

~ps its happy canadas day to me X3 Im canadain

Ah, I'm definitely interested. May I reserve the Healer? [ I'd also be willing to double up once other people have chosen. ^^ ]

I'll edit this with the form in a minute.

NAME: Azaleh [ Aza ] Capricorn​
ROLE: Healer​
SEX: Male​
APPEARANCE:
Azaleh has always been tall and lanky for his age; with a slender build, he has never been strong. Long and straight black hair falls freely to his shoulders, unless he finds the need to tie it back into a loose ponytail. His eyes are a pale blue, and are usually narrowed at something that he finds unsatisfactory. His favorite color is light blue, appropriately, and it is what he may generally be found wearing, as shoes, pants, a shirt, a jacket, and even a hair tie. His clothing is always well-arranged, and he is never unkempt in appearance unless he has literally just crawled out of bed. As a whole, Aza is generally very tidy in appearance.​
PERSONALITY:
If asked to describe Aza, the most common response would likely be "mercurial, capricious, and arrogant." Indeed, he has never been an agreeable person. Though he is not particularly rich, he turns his nose up at anything that strikes him as tainted or imperfect, angering even his closest friends without hesitation; the one exception to this is illness, as he does not turn away patients. This quirk is not his only good trait, though they are often hidden by his faults. He tends to be generous to those who he sees as deserving, and though he hates stains left by blood, grass, and mud, he has never let this get in the way of his job, which he sees as his duty.​
HISTORY:
Aza was born to a skilled herbalist and a zither player. He has always followed in his father's footsteps and admired his mother's skills. From a young age, he learned the different kinds of plants and their effects on the human body and other uses. Beginning from age ten, he helped his father treat patients, and when he turned eighteen and his father and mother died within two weeks of each other from the same plague, he took over the business. Since then, he has vowed to himself that he will find ways to cure every illness, so that he won't lose his loved ones again; recently, he closed the business, deciding to travel in search of new remedies.​
SKILLS:
Aza is familiar with all reasonably common plants, medicinal and otherwise, and also has a small amount of skill with the zither. Though he carries a knife for self-defense, he is really not very good at fighting; his main skill lies in treating injuries and illnesses. He also has enough knowledge to poison and kill others if he finds it necessary.​
ABILITIES:
Aza has always healed more quickly than his peers, and has never become severely ill. However, recently he has found that the patients that he likes seem to heal faster than those that he does not like. More and more, and especially with children, he finds that minor wounds seem to close up beneath his fingers, and that coughing seems to ease when he is near. Though it is not something that he can consciously control, it makes him uneasy; he wishes that he knew what it was.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure thing. ^^ It looks like we'll be getting enough people to start pretty soon, with doubling and all.

Reactions: Rufiya
Status
Not open for further replies.