The Reborn Immortals | All Spots Filled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good to me~

Where's the ratio sitting right now? On my phone, and having a seriously hard time keeping a connection. X(

I believe the ratio is six to two, mostly male.

Warrior reserved.

Coming with my one / possible two. :)
Stuck at work still, but rushing on my skeletons right now to post and finish up later.

I look forwards to them. ^^

Lu you would run the whole cast if you could XD

Please, just call me Sabine, no Lady required. ^^ And once roles are finalized, I just might appreciate someone willing to help me with the leftovers. XD

Rosalinda Carpathia
The Shaman
Female, 20
Rosalinda Carpathia, an image of pure natural beauty. She stands short barely reaching five foot, five accompanied by a faerie like body, very small and nimble yet graceful and beautiful. She has strikingly black locks which she leaves to be as natural looking as possible no need to comb her effortlessly wavy hair after all. She has a very small face with a sharp chin and striking violet colored eyes. Her skin white but with a tint of pink, and her smile, lovely. She wears very loose clothes that flow with the wind and oddly no sandals.
Rosalinda lived her years alone in the forest so she doesn't know how to socialize that well. She does however know basic English language and grammar, she is small but she's also very protective of things she cares for. She has been living in isolation yes, but she is anything besides afraid of other people, she can be vocal when she wants to be and when she is vocal she will stand her ground till death.
Rosalinda born to a lumberjack and his petite little wife, she was only one month when an intense forest-fire caused their deaths but somehow not her's. Kept alive by the forest animals Rosalinda already was connected to it, not just by her past life. When a lone older lady found her in the middle of the field she was taken to outlaying village where she was raised and taught basic English before she eventually left to go and live back at the forest where she was born. Afterwards the forest oddly began having rumors that an ogre lived there.

Rosalinda has learned many things during her time in this life. She has learned almost every herb and or berry found in the forests she's been in, her affinity for that most likely tracing back to the Shaman blood in her veins, she has learned how to climb trees and other tall structures in the forest.

Rosalinda recently learned of her cleansing powers, making her capable of ridding poison and any other harmful affects of plants and such. And even though she doesn't know it/or know how to control it she's capable of transforming to other creatures that the Shaman has been in her past life.
Credit to the photo goes to:Agent Lupin/Rose on DeviantArt.Com!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
NAME: Felicia Epa (Lici : [Lee - cee] )
ROLE: Horsemaid
SEX: Female​
Age: 20, although, since she is actually the youngest theoretically, her behavior is still somewhat like a young child.
APPEARANCE: (As see in her new form standing with Epa.)
Felicia use to be a tiny 5'5 7/8" tall, taller than even her older sister, the Shaman. Now, in her new form, she's a whopping 6' tall - a height she have to get use to. She holds a wild tangled mess of red hair that's been softly washed away by the sun, highlighted with little tendrils of strawberry blonde. When she's concentrating on focusing, a little finger tends to twist and twirl around one of these lighter strands - it's a sure sign that she's about to bolt. It's uncontrollable, just like her, and regardless if there's a need for her to tie it up or braid it, it doesn't last for long. She loves her freedom; therefore, her mane must fly.​
She was blessed with a tiny frame, but sturdy bones; strong, toned arms that seem weak but delicate. Her legs are mighty and strong; not bulky and ill proportionate to the rest of her. Due to walking, swimming, or riding for long periods non-stop, they are powerful enough to delicately shatter a man's skull with one kick.​
Preferring her freedom, Lici rarely wears clothing. It's easier for her to travel light and carefree, and she has no qualms about nudity, or the weather for that matter - good or bad. It seems to hold no effect on her, and usually seem to change accordingly to her moods or state of mind. For modestly sake though, she tends to wear loose fitting clothes painted with nature's palette; attire that allows for freedom of movement, camouflage, and are thin enough to not feel so weighted. She also tends to carry a long brown cloak for the winter months. She gained far too much suspicion and unwanted interest traveling bare in the snow.​
PERSONALITY: Lici is a very youthful, naive, curious creature, one who seems to discover new and amazing things around her every day with a wonderment that strikes those thin heartstrings of others - who, in turn, reads her as just a mere child. But, in her young immortal life she's possibly witnessed more and experienced more than even her eldest brother. At times, this young Immortal can be evocative and profound, but all the same mysterious in her own way, and even strange due to her vast understanding and experiences given her 'true' age.​
Highly optimistic, Felicia views each day as a new opportunity to experience something amazing, or to see something new and unusual - and for her to find that in her wanderings is a feat best marked as miraculous. Regardless, even the more familiar sights and sounds seem new and interesting to her - because she's one who is capable of seeing beauty and interest in the common and mundane.​
A rather stubborn and determined filly, when Lici decides to set her path to do or go, she'll do her best to achieve it. It'll take an army to persuade her otherwise at times, but usually capturing her curiosity with often the tiniest object or theory can order her steps elsewhere to things of importance or emergency. Nevertheless, if one of her own is the subject of this need, whether it be horse, donkey, camel, elephant, moose, elk, water buffalo, or any other pack animal that falls under her jurisdiction, nothing will stop her from protecting them (even if her older brother, The Wildling, continues to banter that those creatures are his to manage). One creature that she would say the Wildling can keep all to himself is the snake. She's deathly afraid of them.​
Enjoys good company at times, but due to her child-length attention span, her interest lags and her wanderlust will pull her away to something more appealing to her eyes and ears. Sometimes, if others are not paying attention to her, she will absentmindedly disregard her present responsibilities and wander for days following what's captured her concentration - regardless if it's common knowledge to her already. Her trusted entourage of spirit horses (not seen by the human eye) guides her back to her point of origin; returning to what she left behind - at times years after her disappearance.​
Felicia also prefers her quiet times. Those are the moments when she can soak in her beloved world, partake in nature and the freedom of the open plains. Those times are when she is able to view the world through her mirrors of perspective, through understanding eyes that can find beauty within death. she enjoys learning how things connect and work together: how a gust of wind makes the leaves rustle a certain harmony and how a bird flies different based on the slightest change in the weather. These things are the simple constructs of nature that are ignored or unseen by others. She seeks to know, but only out of the art and beauty of knowing - not for the purpose of gain.​
The love of life and nature she is well knowledgeable of, but that deeper love for others has always been something Lici's still curious about. This is where the lively little social butterfly can turn shy and immature. She has often been approached with the proposal of such love, of a relationship, but her travelling always gets in the way. If a traveler brings such pledges to her, she then becomes too frightened to accept, even to just curb her curiosity. But she's witnessed what damage it can do, and hides from it instead. However, this doesn't lessen her interest in the subject - her pure and innocent demeanor in this realm tends to irritate her, for it's the only topic that's a mystery to her.​
HISTORY: Grew up on a ranch in the southern plains of Biscanye, with a father who's trade kept him knee deep in horse shit. Her mother managed the ranch for her husband, birthing a daughter and son to assist, but died during her last pregnancy - leaving her father lost in his world with two small children to tend to, along with a now struggling lifestyle. At age four, Felicia amazingly stepped up, optimistically keeping her father's spirits high, and somehow, miraculously, guiding blessings to their aid with her charms, her youthful heart, and carefree love for everyone she met. Upon the shoulders of an amazingly wise four year old child, her presence returned prosperity to their home, that in turned grew their small village into a bustling horse town where many businessmen and ranchers traveled to purchase the best breed of studs and mares around.​
Feilicia loved caring for her horses and meeting people while her and her family traveled for trade shows. At the age of eight, she always felt a pull upon her soul, one that threatened to take her away from her small family for good. Misunderstood, the unspoken whispered from her animal companions, Lici assumed the voices were demons attempting to remove her from her home in order to take the lives of her father and brother. Instead, they were the ghost calls of desperate horses, lost hoof-kins, calling out for her help or begging for her to break the chains holding down their souls from a peaceful rest. Eventually, at age ten, she understood the call and allowed for the wanderlust to claim her. It spirited her away one night, upon the back of one lone spirit horse, the very one that belonged to her true mother - The Earth Mother.​
Epa, an Orlov Trotter, took her away from the life she believed was all she knew. She learned about the world, the land, the heart and souls of the four-hoofed creatures that the Earth Mother molded. Most of this information was already within her from birth, just untapped. All that she'd learned from her earth parents were deeply explained further by the experiences the Earth Mother placed her before to watch, to embed deep below the surface of her skin. Lici learned to laugh, to cry, to pain, to heal - everything but to sin; for young and sweet, the Earth Mother wished for her heart to remain as pure as crystal, lacking evil and hatred in order to see truth even within darkness.​
Felicia has traveled the entire world more times than any person, seeing all sorts of life the Earth Mother created upon the surface and feeling each and every expressed and non-expressed emotion or experience from them, as if she's lived through it herself. This knowledge has helped her to gain favor by many people, placing her in respectable situations to support daily living and her quest to protect the animals she adore. She went to Academy at age twelve, paid by a generous gentleman who was impressed by her knowledge of things most young children, or adults, had no clue about. But, unfortunately, none of it appealed to her, the refinement was too tight around her neck, and the wanderlust was too thick in her veins. She left, and continued to travel, following whatever floats past, capturing her interest; or to rush to the rescue when one of her own needed her.​
SKILLS:​
She has a decent amount of upper body strength, enough to wield her saddlewood quarterstaff to painful effects. But her real strength is in her legs - for attacks and travel. Amazing stamina, but she still has her limits. Adept swimmer, but cannot hold her breath under water well.​
Cooking, that's a given since she travels and lives off the land at times, but she prefers to not cook... She hates the smell of heated oils. Can read the weather quite well, knowing just what may come when certain cloud formations develop, or why the winds shifted on a clear day.​
ABILITIES:​
Good Fortune/Blessings: A natural aura around her that she doesn't even know exist. Her presence just seems to bless, to bring good news and happiness everywhere she goes regardless of how bleak the times are. Sometimes, this good fortune effects the weather over hear head, the ground beneath her feet, or the auras surrounding her. Everything tends to work out well, or well enough, when she's around.​
Soothsayer: She cannot tell a lie, and to hear one pains her physically. It took a while for her to realize this, but after living around The Wildling, she's realized just how devastating lies are to her. So, when before someone fibbing to gain favor, Felicia will fell sickly or weak, sensing the lack of trustworthiness within a person's words or tone.​
Horse Spirit: A give as a Horsemaiden; she is capable of understanding and feeling the thoughts of horses and other pack animals. This connection to them will allow for more spirit abilities later on, once she becomes reacquainted with her loyal Horse Spirits.​
Abilities for later:​
Spirit Traveling: (A skill she holds naturally, but one she continuously needs to recall, rebuild and refine after every reincarnation.​

Last edited:
Xamantha
The Warrior

Appearance

Xam may have once been quite a beauty had she been born in a different time. Unfortunately, Xam is the product of her war torn country, and it shows in the many scars that litter body. Her lovely face is offset by a long, red scar that trails from her right eye to her chin, over the bridge of her crooked nose, twisting her lips into a permanent sneer. While she is of average height, Xamantha's body has been honed to fight, muscular, lean, and a canvas of red and silver scars. There is no doubt that if angered to the point of violence, she could cause some serious damage. Her black hair is shorn short to make it less of a hinderance in battle, and her golden honey eyes always seem to hold a certain fire inside.

Personality

Depite the circumstances of her life, Xamantha is not the harsh, brooding soldier one would think. She's usually in a very good mood, and laughs at even the smallest of jokes with sincere enthusiasm. However, her temper is easily set off, and she is quick to resort to violence in a situation. She doesn't hold a grudge though, and the anger is gone just as swiftly as it came. Xamantha comes across as very crude, brash, and quite unintelligent to those not knowledgable about the culture in which she grew up. She doesn't bottle things up. Her emotions are worn on her sleeve and her opinions are shared, whether they were asked for or not. Xam is also fiercely loyal, and will throw herself into danger for anyone she considers a friend.

History

Xamantha was born in a time of great turmoil. The country of her birth had been at war for a long time with their eastern neighbour, and in her early childhood, the tensions escalated. Children were openly recruited into academies to teach them the ways of war, with girls and boys alike taking up the sword, ready to jump into the fray. While Xamantha got into trouble for a lack of discipline, there was no denying that she had a startling affinity for fighting. She enjoyed every moment of training, despite the sore muscles. She revelled in every swing of a wooden sword even through the bruising. And this love and ambition grew more and more as she aged, excelling at all aspects of battle, except for tactics. It was quickly apparent that Xamantha had no talent and no interest in planning out strategies or planning an ambush. As such, she would never reach a rank higher than a soldier. This was fine with her, as he heart was on the battlefield, not behind with a map. Her first taste of battle was when she was sixteen, and it went horribly, horribly wrong. Her group was decimated, the girl barely able to drag herself away from the fighting to avoid an untimely death. While others may have found fear in this memory, Xamantha uses it to push herself forward, fighting harder, growing stronger.

Skills

As she has had extensive training since a young age, Xamantha is an expert with many types of weaponry, though her favourite and most proficient are the dual blades of her people. She is also able to hold her own in an unarmed fight. In fact she rather enjoys a good brawl. Xamantha is an artist on the battle field, able to adapt to changing situations, hold the ling against advancing forces and fluidly move through the throng of blood and steel.

Abilities

The woman never seems to tire in battle, able to continue on without exhaustion. However, the moment the fighting stops, the fatigue catches up with her, and she must take time to recuperate. This sometimes means that she will fall fast asleep the moment she stops. Xamantha also has a knack for finding the weak points of an enemy, though only one enemy at a time. If she were to be fighting a group of people, she'd not be able to focus enough to see the weaknesses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rufiya
I'd be willing to play the smith as well. Unless somebody new shows up that is >_>
I'll wait a bit before I come up with a character for the smith just in case... but not too long ;3

Ope, totally missed your reply Sabine! D:

But the title of Lady makes you sound as fantastic as you truly are~! o3o And I'd be totally willing to snatch up any leftover pieces. I love having multiple characters to bounce around and have fun with.

I'm also a big fan of having multiple characters. ^^ I once had a one on one where both myself and my partner had over seven main characters in addition to sundry NPCs. Those were the days. XD

Both of the new characters look lovely~ glad to see we're getting some estrogen to temper this sausage-fest, haha.

And, concerning the Smith- the role is yours if you want it. We're getting close and will hopefully be starting before much longer.

Reactions: Rufiya
That sounds like so much fun~!! I think the most I've ever controlled at one time was 5, but that was because there was character limit (booooo)

Huzzah for woman power~! Also, I was worried Xam might be a bit overpowered with her abilities. She's all good with that?

Oh my gosh, Sausage fest.

I laughed probably way to much then I should had. -w-

Status
Not open for further replies.