The Reborn Immortals | All Spots Filled

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be great. ^^ Thank you.

Iwaku didn't let me know that this thread was being posted in. I assumed that we were still waiting on folks.

Otherwise I'd have doubled up :P

It's ok. ^^ If you wouldn't mind moseying on over to the IC thread, we can get this show on the road!

Just a casual reminder that interacting with characters other than Matthias is encouraged~

Also, the horse your character will receive will be named after a weakness they need to overcome (or the trait they need to overcome it), so PM me if you have a preference as to your character's, otherwise I will assign based on the character form. This isn't super important but it would be nice for the symbolism and character development.
(side note: you will also be describing your own horse's appearance(s), so be thinking about it)

For an example of a weakness, Matthias will need to overcome his long tradition of resenting sacrifices he makes while refusing to resolve situations in any other way, so his horse's name will be Victim.
Ynu must overcome her sense of superiority, so her horse will be named Humility.

Lahmia needs to learn that people shouldn't be used as disposables, though I can't really think of a word right off of my head right now so yeah. Rosalinda needs to learn to not become a push-over so maybe..Aggression? I dunno about that either. :/

Also it'll still be a bit before I can get a quality reply in, just arrived in the US a couple days ago been hotel hopping and I don't really have a place to stay yet sooo, sorry in advance~ I'll try too get one up however as soon as possible!

Probably Trust for the Rogue.

This list is still a WIP.

Matthias: Victim
Ynu: Humility
Taine: Solitude
Cali: Temperance
Simmon: Touch
Xamantha: Acceptance
Cicero: Confidence
Chase: Trust
Lahmia: Companion? Friendship?
Rosalinda: Doubt? Strength?
Azaleh: Calm?
Seryn: Bold?
Felicia: Domesticity? Wanderlust?

With Felicia, I'm catching Maturity, Concentration, which fits with the Wanderlust issues she tends to have.

I can somewhat see Domestication as well - She's lived in a home and has learned to manage one, but her father always finds her in the stables sleeping with the horses, or in the fields running barefooted and naked with them in the rain. She's like a mustang, rather than a well-taught young lady.

Concentration/Wanderlust - is somewhat connected to Domestication. The free spirit side of her causes problems, the lack of concentration, the need to roam like a horse in a field or to jump in a running river to catch the shiny things... It would be nice if she learns how to concentrate on what's before her, rather than follow anything that catches her eye. That might cause her, and others, problems throughout this story... Perhaps...it might bring them a blessing or two, at a price. Who knows...

I pulled out Maturity due to her lack of knowledge about love and relationships. Since she is still 'of a child's mind in an adult form', I'd mentioned how she would gain interest during her travels when she was older, but with all the experience she holds within her, that one topic eludes her, which becomes somewhat like a weakness. Well, it irritates her to be so knowledgeable of things, but that's one thing everyone knows about but her.

Well, there's some options for you. If you feel like you can work with one for later development, then go for it. I'm not picky. I like all the ideas, but I think the most dangerous weakness (Concentration/Wanderlust) would be the best for her to work on.

Perhaps fulfillment?
If not, Wanderlust is probably my favorite so far.

Yea, mine too! ^^

>.> Has this rp died? I really would like to see where it was heading...

No one has officially quit... I'm not sure why replies are so slow. ;_;

Reality strikes another Roleality again. Might have to just contact everyone else to just see if all is okay.
Other than that, I would post to bring about conversations among the group, but I've recently posted... trying not to be a post hog, mind you, but will do so to keep a story alive. :D

I'll send some friendly reminders out this afternoon to people who haven't replied to this board or the other one in a while. ^^

Concerning post hogging, if everyone was replying faster I would probably suggest a posting order, but such as it is I'm fine with a free for all. If you'd like to post more often, feel free.

So far, Nabi has been unable to respond. In light of this, I may consider opening up those positions to any others who may like them.
Until a final decision has been made, everyone is encouraged to post to keep this alive. ^^

Who is actually around? I've got to get my head wrapped around my charrie again, but I need to know who is still available for character interaction. If anyone's interested in having a chat down, let's work out something for our charries to discuss.

We could possibly just talk about the situation, only to say a familiar statement the other recalls, or one does something that the other remembers was a real annoyance back in the day. Or, one talks about the life they have now, only to strike up a memory from another about that person and what they did when they were Gods. Then, that can open towards the travel to the tree and more shocking revelations that occur.

IDK...just brainstorming for ideas here...

I'm at Gencon and will be unavailable till early next week.

Alright. With my birthday being tomorrow, I'll be a bit delayed for a while as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.