The Promise [Slice of Life Horror M] - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for that, I won't post until close to deadline on Saturday.

raw

Just for that I may go Dexter on your ass. Lol...Jk

Just for that I may go Dexter on your ass. Lol...Jk
Cut my life into pieces
This is my last resort

In all seriousness though, this post is coming along well. It may not be very long, but I think the substance is there.

EDIT: I lied. It's a bigger post than I expected.

That's what she said.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get a post up layer tonight. I work the Haunt tonight. Yesterday I had to do a parade for my Haunt and had about 3 hours of sleep for a 12 hour shift. So I past the fuck out but tonight is a simple night and I get off early

Has everyone posted this cycle? No rush on your end. I just thought we had a few stragglers.

Has everyone posted this cycle? No rush on your end. I just thought we had a few stragglers.

We do have stragglers.

I just threw in your first monkey wrench. Who wants to wait and stick it with Luke? You decide. Whose next. lol

Maybe Aberdeen could? Withdrawals are familiar to her at this point, so maybe she can kind of relate on how much they suck?

Maybe Aberdeen could? Withdrawals are familiar to her at this point, so maybe she can kind of relate on how much they suck?

Sure, if you like. That's absolutely fine.

Reactions: Dovahkiin
  • Thank You
Oooooo, so it is.

wink-point.gif

I'll get a post up soon, then! Got some spooOoOky Halloween stuff to do. (:

Hahahahaa. I have work. Just as long as I have something to read before work or after, I'll be good.

Just wanted to say I love you guys. This is the best start to an IC I have seen in a long while. You all are very very talented. And I am very proud to have you all in my RP.

That's all.

hashtag spreading the love

• Love
I haven't forgotten about you my love. I will get a post up later tonight after work.

Expect two GM post. One is GM magic post today.

And the other is after Sunday GM Plot Mover

So I suppose all good things must come to an end then. Unless you guys have some idea for some mass advertising. I was looking forward to completing this one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.