The Promise [Slice of Life Horror M] - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to rush guys. I'm just worried I went overboard in my own enthusiasm. Plus, I'll be honest and say I am a bit impatient and selfish as a GM sometimes after I get home from work I want to read some awesome post.
You're fine! I'm sorry that I haven't posted yet. I feel like I'm so behind on everything this week and so I'm playing catch up, lol.

But I'll say that it's refreshing to have a GM who is so excited about their creation. Back before my hiatus, I was in a game where the GM lost heart and even though the players were still involved and extremely interested, we soon lost heart as well and the RP died because of it. I hope that doesn't happen here and your enthusiasm tells me that it won't.

You're fine! I'm sorry that I haven't posted yet. I feel like I'm so behind on everything this week and so I'm playing catch up, lol.

But I'll say that it's refreshing to have a GM who is so excited about their creation. Back before my hiatus, I was in a game where the GM lost heart and even though the players were still involved and extremely interested, we soon lost heart and the RP died because of it. I hope that doesn't happen here and your enthusiasm tells me that it won't.

No. I'm often the opposite. I get so enthusiastic about something I come off a little intense.

Most people slowly back away from me afterward, lol

Also I am finding Luke, hilarious. In a I'm fucking out of my mind nutso way, but funny nonetheless.

*rolls in* I have to work tonight. Heading to work right now actually and won't be round till then.

*rolls in* I have to work tonight. Heading to work right now actually and won't be round till then.
Alrighty. And you didn't come off too intense at all! I love reading stuff like that, so kudos.

I'm sorry about not having a post up yet, by the way. I thought I'd be able to get it done yesterday, but I just got swamped with college homework and studying. But no excuses! Sorry, haha. Post coming up.

• Love
Reactions: Shambles
Alrighty. And you didn't come off too intense at all! I love reading stuff like that, so kudos.

I'm sorry about not having a post up yet, by the way. I thought I'd be able to get it done yesterday, but I just got swamped with college homework and studying. But no excuses! Sorry, haha. Post coming up.

No no I'm sorry.

My favorite thing to do when I was on Iwaku before my total mental breakdown into depression. Would be to come home and find something to read.

Almost all my RPs have no one posting in them.

And one of them is with inattentive GMs who don't respond or plot with you. It's why I love Chosen so much because she speaks with me. @ch0sen1 hear that I love you because you brainstorm with me

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Clyde

Could you possibly add the link to the IC in the thread's intro post? That would be much appreciated! I'm terrible with hunting down threads.

EDIT: Also, I noticed that Joel and another character weren't mentioned by Jesse as being on the bus. Are they still there or are they arrive in another fashion?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Clyde

Could you possibly add the link to the IC in the thread's intro post? That would be much appreciated! I'm terrible with hunting down threads.

EDIT: Also, I noticed that Joel and another character weren't mentioned by Jesse as being on the bus. Are they still there or are they arrive in another fashion?

They should be there. TBH, I wrote it when I was tired. I'll go ahead and add them in. Just go ahead and put them on the bus. I did tag you guys into the IC. Lol....you're suppose to watch the thread.

I'm just teasing you :P yeah sure I'll put it on the front of the OOC

• Thank You
They should be there. TBH, I wrote it when I was tired. I'll go ahead and add them in. Just go ahead and put them on the bus. I did tag you guys into the IC. Lol....you're suppose to watch the thread.

I'm just teasing you :P yeah sure I'll put it on the front of the OOC
Thank you. & I know. I've got it watched. ;) I'm just terrible with missing notifications and when that happens, I always go straight to the OOC for the link. Iwaku gets me lost and somehow I always end up in the wrong section going three pages back before I realize "Oh... I'm in the Bedroom. No wonder these are all 1x1s and kinky."

Finally read the IC and it's brilliant. I'm coming up with ideas and I should be able to get a post in tomorrow afternoon or Friday. No later than that. I'm really liking Luke as a character, btw. He reminds me a lot of people that I work with and I like that. Seems like a really nice guy that the world went to hell on.

Thank you. & I know. I've got it watched. ;) I'm just terrible with missing notifications and when that happens, I always go straight to the OOC for the link. Iwaku gets me lost and somehow I always end up in the wrong section going three pages back before I realize "Oh... I'm in the Bedroom. No wonder these are all 1x1s and kinky."

Finally read the IC and it's brilliant. I'm coming up with ideas and I should be able to get a post in tomorrow afternoon or Friday. No later than that. I'm really liking Luke as a character, btw. He reminds me a lot of people that I work with and I like that. Seems like a really nice guy that the world went to hell on.

Yes, it's exactly how Luke is suppose to read. I wanted him to be homeless and suffering from addiction not because he was an addict. But because circumstances in his life made him an addict.

Nobody understands the torture and torment being socially isolated is like. It messes with your head in a way I cannot explain. I have paranoid schizophrenic, but I am not going to lie when I say I use to be an alcoholic. I have been clean for almost three years. And it wasn't because I was some idle wash out who was an addict.

I was depressed. And I was dealing with a lot of mental health issues. I was also not on my medication.

I have been through homelessness myself as well. All not circumstances I could control. I have a hard time due to mental health issues in keeping jobs.

And people treat you like a parasite. You feel like a parasite. No matter how good of a person you are, you just feel like nasty, dirty gum, that lost its stick on the bottom of your shoe. You know the kind of gum you forget to scrape off, and its just this horrible tumor stuck at your heel forever kind of gum.

It tears you apart in a way that is indescribable and extremely painful. You lose all sense of your humanity.

Luke didn't go crazy and homeless because he was crazy and homeless. He went crazy because he went to prison, then came back to be tossed aside and isolated further. He became homeless because of circumstances, that turned him crazy and alone. And without support you just descend further and further into that kind of madness.

Okay. *puts on GM hat* not to become boarish, nor impatient. But this is a reminder to all those in this RP. Saturday is the end of the week. And by signing up you have told me you will get at least one post in at least once a week. While you all have communicates to me and I appreciate that communication is key to my heart. Sunday is the start of a new week. You will have till not this Sunday, but next Subday after that to get your first post in. If not I will have no choice to close down this RP till I'm fitter notified you have more time to invest a weekly posting habit. That is all. *takes if GM hat* sorry bout that guys felt I needed to show some sternesd. For your first replies to the IC I will extend a 2 week notice.

• Useful
Posting in the next few hours! Been on set ALL DAY and I just want to shower, kick feet up, and relax :]
I look forward to it. I have work so in a moment I won't be around

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Okay. *puts on GM hat* not to become boarish, nor impatient. But this is a reminder to all those in this RP. Saturday is the end of the week. And by signing up you have told me you will get at least one post in at least once a week. While you all have communicates to me and I appreciate that communication is key to my heart. Sunday is the start of a new week. You will have till not this Sunday, but next Subday after that to get your first post in. If not I will have no choice to close down this RP till I'm fitter notified you have more time to invest a weekly posting habit. That is all. *takes if GM hat* sorry bout that guys felt I needed to show some sternesd. For your first replies to the IC I will extend a 2 week notice.
I'm glad you mentioned this. I assumed, and I'm sure others assumed as well, that the week started once you posted and not the calendar week. So since you posted the IC on Monday, we had until Monday to post.

Reactions: Dovahkiin
Post coming up tonight/tomorrow! Sorry I've taken this long, but I'm thrilled to finnaaaalllly write a post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Post coming up tonight/tomorrow! Sorry I've taken this long, but I'm thrilled to finnaaaalllly write a post.

It's fine. I just had to put my foot down. Some tough love. Lol.

I'm patient, but I get to a point. Lol

• Love
Reactions: Dovahkiin
*cracks her knuckles*

Alrighty, let's get this post started. Let's hope my perfectionism doesn't kick in or this will take all night. xD

*cracks her knuckles*

Alrighty, let's get this post started. Let's hope my perfectionism doesn't kick in or this will take all night. xD
Hahaha tbh me too

Hahaha tbh me too
Just for that, I won't post until close to deadline on Saturday.

raw

Status
Not open for further replies.