The Princess and the Wolf

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Queen ingnored Drake focusing on her husband and her son. She tolarated the mut but never liked him. Ever. He was a were and they Vampires.the two don't mix. Why her husband ever let him stay beyond a week waas beyond her.

he didnt particularly care that the queen didn't like drake, but that didnt stop him from trying. when he could he helped the queen with whatever she needed even keeping her warm during the winter days

The other royals finished soon and they all parted to do their duties.
Ally was in the gardens enjoying her morning walk through the rose bush maze

drake walked out to join her,his giant shadow eclipsing the sun as drake tried sneaking up behind her

Ally noticed Drake behind her and smirked evily as she rounded a corner making sure he shaddow wasn't seen by him as she waited for him to turn

drake blinked in confusion as he jumped the corner and found ally not there"....ally?"

"tee hee" she thought to her self before she jumped on to him tickling his sides Laughin
"got you!"

drake looked to her with a raised eyebrow".........really?....lass i can just sit on you"he pointed out with an eyeroll

she contuined to giggle and laugh
"yes! because no matter how old we get I'll still jump you!" she said flicking his ears playfuly

he growled in annoyance"i will eat you whole"he warned,although it was an obviously empty threat. he would need two or three bites at least

She contuined to giggle as she rolled off him. knowing he'd never hurt her
"I love you too" she teased laughing

"come on....we have to get you to fencing practice"he reminded her

she sighed and nodded as she left for it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"CLANG! CLANG!. KKKSKSKSKKSKS"
"POINT! to the princess!"

"why dont you try mounted combat sometime,lass?"drake suggested. after all she had a giant wolf the size of a bear who happened to not want to eat her........well he did want to eat her but not in that way

"I don't think that will ever happen Drake" she thought to him. "I had to beg mother and father to let me learn fencing and if brother hadn't stepped in I may as well have been in quiliting rather then fencing" She'd begged and pleaded to her pearants for a month after her return to let her learn some form of self defense. Her father had considred it seeing what had happned and her mothe just passed out at the idea of her daughter learning how to fight. Saying how it will make her a less desirable woman when it cam time to find her a husband or that she was a lady and had no need of the skills. This prompted a long fight between them about who she was and what she wanted to do and what she was expected to do. Her brother would have given up if she wasn't almost kidnapped again on a trip to the city with armed gaurds. Getting her to fight mounted? she may have told her parents she was gay for the maids!
(not being rude or anything but that was the thought back then)

((lol i understand trying to keep stuff canonically accurate and historically accurate))

"who said anything about asking?"drake laughed, the noise coming out as almost a cough out loud. drake had not been allowed on the trip since most people tend to be a bit offput by giant animals who happen to be just as intelligent as they are....and a touch terrified

"ture but no one will teach me unless I have premission other wise I'm just making truble for the man" she sighed as she took off her gear and set her reaper down for some water and a towl to wipe her sweat away.

" well we can just say i threatened them with bodily harm.....and ingestion"drake pointed out

She chuckled at that but shook her head "I'm happy on two fee Drake" she said "at least I can always control where I'm going"

"whats that supposed to mean?"drake asked,trying to look and sound offended

Status
Not open for further replies.