The Princess and the Wolf

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She chuckled at this "ture but i'm sure that If I can't sew I sholud not cook" she said "I'd set the castle on fire!"

".......good point"drake nodded with a sigh

She smriked as she headed to her class in the library where her teacher had just set up and they spent the class talking about plants and how some needed more treatment then others

drake took this time to sleep more

She soon finished her lesson and woke up Drake so they could go for lunch

like any guy in eistence,man or wolf. drake immediately woke up and happily followed her at the mention of food

Ally chuckled at his egarness. "I think I wanna go in to the city today for lunch" she said Looking out the window to the city in the distance

"you are aware im not allowed to go with you anymore because of my size....right,lass?"drake pointed out

"I learned a spell last week that may fix that" she smiled evily as she pulled out the book "the spell will shrink you to the size or a regular dog. not that your a dog or anything"

"great now im going to look like a bloody pup"drake sighed and then glanced over to her"so how does it feel to be a Witch-in-training?"

"It's good. I'm learning new things and I'm looking for a cure for you" she said hugging him

"what i wouldnt give to be a shaman"

depending on your race, witches and wizards were given different names. weres were shamans. humans were warlocks and enchantresses, and vampires were sorcorers and sorceresses

"I like you the way you are" she said looking at him with a pout

"i would very much like to know what i look like as a human now"drake pointed out"being a wolf is such a bother"

"dont say that" she said "I like you this way" she said "plus you still get to take baths with me at least and sleep in the same bed! if you were human my parents would never let you!"

"it could be a secret!"drake pointed out with a wolfish smirk

"you think the maids will keep quiet?" she asked knowing the anwser to that .no. they'd talk and talk and before she could go to bed or even take her towel off she'd be dragged out and chewed out by her parents

"so long as we do it when no one is looking i would imagine"drake pointed out

"easier said then done" she said looking for the spell to shrink him

"it would also require that to actually be possible"drake sighed and sat down,waiting for her spell

Status
Not open for further replies.