The Princess and the Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ally chuckled as she decided to take his armor off insted. Liking him with out armor.
"my father has expections to live up to Drake" she said as he curled up with her his silky fur teasing her soft skin. She ran her hands through his fur slowly and lovingly
"Though you are right about being scary enough...too bad others think otherwise" she said kissing his head

the armor fell with a heavy thud and drake shimmied himself out of it. he affectionately nuzzled her,which more often than not threw her off balance with his massive head

"i miss being human sometimes"drake sighed"at least then i would probably be attractive and not a bloody pet"

she frowned at his words. Puffing her cheeks childishly "your not pet to me Drake" she said punching him playfully before hugging him happily "your my best best friend" she said nuzzling his head

"yeah yeah"he rolled his eyes and let her hug him. on top of being a bodyguard to ally and the king and queen(who by now at least pretended she liked him as far as he was aware) and war mount as well as a figurehead for the king's acceptance of weres, he was commonly treated as a pet, which irritated him to no end on the best of days

"you no pet to me Drake. never" she said lookign in to his golden gaze "you'll always be my friend and saviour" she said hugging him. who knew what would have happened to her if he had not come by her that tradgic day? would she be alive? dead? worse? no one knows and she didn't want to know. all she wabted was to be with him happily and have him by her side for life
"your my hero drake...always"

he stood himself up in what he thought was a mjestic and proud pose"now i just need a sword and a steed........wait"

"you don't need on drake" she said hugging him tighter "you alrady have them. you heart and curage"

he rolled his eyes"i was thinking more the teeth and claws the size of your middle fingers"drake pointed out with a yawn"come on, your da is waiting in the throne room"

"I'm tired and he's probly gone to bed with mother" she said floping on to the bed tired "come sleep with me" she said opengin her arms to him

"the last time we did that i would have smothered you had it not been for the fact that you dont need to breathe"drake pointed out"...............and my cock kind of pinned you to the bed"if a wolf could grimace,he would have done it

"but I like sharing my bed with you" she pouted frowning sadly "who cares if I wake up under you? I don't mind"

drake rolled his eyes and lowered himself down"get on,lass"he told her with a yawn"if im going to smother you i might as well give you a fun ride as compensation"

Ally smiled in trumph as she loved gogin on rides with Drake

the massive wolf trotted down the halls, footsteps muffled by the elaborate carpet they had to install because he had scratched up the floor to irrepairable conditions

she giggled quietly as he carried her through the halls her hands holding on so she didn't fall off

once they entered the room,drake climbed up on top of the bed. it was creaking in protest as he lay himself down,curling into a circle-ish shape for her

she giggled and pulled the sheets around them before usign him as a giant body pillow" nite Drake" she pured kissing his muzzle

drake curled up more"good night,lass"the wolf muttered and let the bliss of oblivion sweep him away into dream land

(to morning?)

((otherwise there would be lots of post saying zzzzzzzzzzzzz))

Status
Not open for further replies.