The Princess and the Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
drake woke with a start to her thrashing and nipped her very lightly to try waking her"lass......lass,wake up you are dreaming"he yawned. he raised a brow when that didnt work and continued doing anything he could think of to wake her up

"don't leave me...don't leave me" she cried in her sleep as she reached out for Drake in her dreams and in real life as she thrashed around in her dreams scard and terrified of him leaving her. she didn't want to lose her first real friend to someone else or to marraige

drake did the only thing left that he could think of and bit her hard enough to hurt but not enough to break skin

She gasped sudddenly as was bitten and she joleted in her sleep. She sat up and punched her attacker and launched her self to the other side of the room in a panic.

drake had the wind knocked out of him and was left wheezing on the bed"finally"he rasped,glancing at her

((your back!!! :D....forgot to say that the other day lol))

(ya sorry for the wait sooch and family dramma)
She shook for a moment before the room stoped spinning and she launched her self at her in realiastion of what she'd done to him "I'm so sorry!I'm so sorry!I'm so sorry!I'm so sorry!I'm so sorry!I'm so sorry!" she said quickly nuzzling in to his side hoping she didn't hurt him to badly "I was so confused and dazed I had no idea! I'm so sorry! " she said again tears comming down her face, if she didn't lose him to another this would do too and it panicked her

(thats totally fine!!))

drake coughed a couple more times before his breathing returned to normal,sighing as he looked at her

she held on to him as he couched and watched him with fear and worry in her eyes, she wanted him to stay with her but if she was forced from him or he was taken away then there would be little she could do. she can't just ask him to ingnore his mate when he finds her or just blow off the man she's so called to be mated to. It'd shame the family and her, she couldn't do that to her parents or her self. "don't leave drake...please" she begged whimpering slightly as she cried

the massive wolf walked over,a slight limp to his step where his ankle rolled the wrong way but otherwise he would be fine in a few minutes.
"and why exactly would i leave the only bloody person who can even talk to me,lass?"drake teased,trying to lighten the mood"i would be bored to tears!"

she looked at him with tears in her eyes as she looked at him, she realy loved him, she did but she cant, he was a wolf with a possible mate. the most she could as of him is to stay but it'd be unfair to him by far. she managed to laugh from his words and wiped away her tears lightly and hugged him again to get the rest of the tears off her face "true...you would be" she smiled feeling slightly better

"anyway.... what were you dreaming about that was so god awful you freaked out this much?"

"it's...it's nothing" she said unable to look at him. the faster she came to accecpt her reality the better it'd be for them both, She'd be scarred for life and never recover from it but it was better she was scarred then he. After all he'd been through enough already. He didn't need her dragging her behind as well. "just a messed up nightmare that's all" she said as she moved away to crawl back to her bed and try to get to sleep but she knew that would not be happening at all

".....you do realize i can literally SMELL when you are lying?"drake rolled his eyes and walked over,flopping down on her body

"wah! hey!" she said trapped under him as she tried to roll out from under him but she coudln't too worried she'd hurt him again to use her strength agains thim to get him off her "drake!" she pouted childishly

"then tell the truth or i lick you"he threatened

"nah!" she cried as she tried to get out from under him "drake!" she pleaded as she contuined to struggle under him "you can't like me! you know I'm ticklish!" she said as she managed to move a little bit from under him but not vey far

"then tell me"he said with a huff,not intent on moving an inch until she fessed up

Status
Not open for further replies.