The Princess and the Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
(lol k)
Ally mumbled in her sleep as she was under Drake and he was layed across he

the next morning drake awoke with the vampiress still cuddled up to him. he gave a yawn before licking her entire face with his massive tongue"rise and shine,lass"

she growled swating a him as she tried to roll ove bu being pinned ment she was trapped under him

he licked her again"get up...your mum will kill me if you dont show up for breakfast soon,lass"

She growled and looked at him "well I can't move if your on me" she said

drake moved so she could move before getting off the bed,stretching before lazily walking out of the room to get his armor put on

Ally grumbled angerly as she got up to get ready for the day of lessons and manerisms.

drake went about his day of waking up the royal family and ensuring they stayed awake. first he went into her brother's room and got him up and moving after having a pillow thrown at him as usual, before going to the king and queen's room. even so gently he nudged them both with his muzzle,cold nose pressing against the fabric

The prince was dressed by his maid and the king and queen managed to get up as they headed down for breakfest in the dining hall. A wide variity of food had been perpared as well as bottles of blood and raw meat for Drake

"see? even the maids think im a pet"drake complained to ally"im a werewolf not an animal....raw meat makes me sick"

Ally frowned at this and gave him some of her food as she could always get more from the plates. Her parents and brother talking sofly and the maids standing to service them

"......i meant like tell them,lass"drake rolled his eyes"also they forgot to put blood in your wine"he pointed out with a sniff,trying to hide his yawn

Ally blinked and called a maid over to add blood to her wine as well as for her to pass a message on to the cooks that his meals were to be cooked meat

"and vegetables....and fruit"drake added with an attempt at a grin

"I can just scrape mine to you" she thought to him. she hated peas with a passion as well as spinich. the thought of them made her shiver.

"but potatoes are delicious....and carrots.....and corn"drake complained"and i miss filet mignon"

((btw what time period is this?))

(1600~)
"I can ask them to get you it for lunch" she said

((.........do you think barbecue was invented yet?))

drake gave a nod of satisfaction

(no)
Ally smiled as she went back to finishing her meal and then excused her self to go strech before her lessons

drake was obligated to wait until the king and queen finished their meal.he lay behind them patiently,leaning his head lightly against the armrest of the queen's hand that wasnt being used

Status
Not open for further replies.