The planetary nexus: an rare ultraterrestrial phenomenon

((Okay. Prince. Your char is WAY too overpowerful. If it stays like this, I will have to drop out. I just can't stand overpowerful characters. It bugs the heck out of me, enough to drive me away from a roleplay.)

((Good way to down-power him would be to find some way to have this rather new planet severely negate his powers, but over-time, and quite a lengthy amount of time in fact as these effects will start to go away as his body begins to "adapt" to the new environment))

(york i'm know what doing, trust me. and bitterblue, he's not that powerful. The main boss that all of will be fighting soon is waaaaay more powerful than prince and you have to work together to defeat him. back to prince's power, he's only using 25% of his power or magic abilities unless he goes into his rage mode or when he transforms, then he gets a power boost. his rage mode will boost his power up by 10%. his transformation will boost him up to 100%. he ONLY transforms when it's an emergency.)

(york i'm know what doing, trust me. and bitterblue, he's not that powerful. The main boss that all of will be fighting soon is waaaaay more powerful than prince and you have to work together to defeat him. back to prince's power, he's only using 25% of his power or magic abilities unless he goes into his rage mode or when he transforms, then he gets a power boost. his rage mode will boost his power up by 10%. his transformation will boost him up to 100%. he ONLY transforms when it's an emergency.)
((The long and the short of it is, even an DBZ/Naruto character needed years upon years of training to get to their "overpowered stage". Something that is worked towards rather than achieved right away. That's the reason your character's considered overpowered in his current state. I'd suggest keeping that main boss character around for later as right now we're in our development stages, so perhaps fixing your character so you're kinda at our level for the time being and working with us towards the "ultimate stage" of our powers could indeed work better and keep everyone in the RP stable to say the least. Sorry I couldn't post this directly on my profile, internet's being annoying right now))

Last edited:
((I said it once. I will say it again. If it continues, I'm going to drop the RP. It seems interesting, but your char shouldn't be able to kill that amount of people with a snap of his fingers. OVERPOWERFUL.))

(killing people just by thesnap of his fingers? since when did prince done that? and i'll say it AGAIN, once everything gets settled and all the characters ask each other about where they come from etc, you'll have a full understanding about my character. now can we PLEASE continue so we can get to that point. i never complained about your characters and i dont know FULLY about them, just only alittle bit. sorry about the late reply.

PS: prince has been training under his family ever since he was 4 and the training he had to go through was extremely tough, especially the training with his father. The age he is now is 15. i'll explain the details (in character), in the rp, if you give me thechance that is...)

Last edited:
(killing people just by thesnap of his fingers? since when did prince done that? and i'll say it AGAIN, once everything gets settled and all the characters ask each other about where they come from etc, you'll have a full understanding about my character. now can we PLEASE continue so we can get to that point. i never complained about your characters and i dont know FULLY about them, just only alittle bit. sorry about the late reply.

PS: prince has been training under his family ever since he was 4 and the training he had to go through was extremely tough, especially the training with his father. The age he is now is 15. i'll explain the details (in character), in the rp, if you give me thechance that is...)
(Well, I'd advise at least an handicap to how many times he can kill that many people with what seemed like a basic attack. Example: It drains a considerable amount of energy that leaves him less capable of performing one like that again, or it gives him some other sort of negative effect due to the atmosphere or something along those lines. This is usually why people post their powers early on in the CS's, it gives others a better understanding of how well each other's characters are balanced out. When one character basically outclasses the others in an RP when it comes to strength, destructive power, etc it often leads to more than one problem developing sooner or later. Just my two cents)

Last edited:
((I just can't deal with that type of RPing, it takes all the fun out of it for me. I'm sorry y'all, I'm going to drop this RP, it was fun while it lasted, but I can't continue.))

((I just can't deal with that type of RPing, it takes all the fun out of it for me. I'm sorry y'all, I'm going to drop this RP, it was fun while it lasted, but I can't continue.))
((Sorry about that... Hope to see you around again sometime, and hopefully the next time I do something like this I'll have it better managed >.<))

((Not your fault York. But yes, I would've liked to continue, but as I said. Overpowerful, power playing, are both things that drive me away from RP's. Maybe in the future!))

((Alright! :3 I'll look forward to that day o.o you wanna make an exit post or should I just include an "exit" in my post I'm doing? (no character death involved) and @TheAvatarPrince I guess scratch the previous things I suggested >.< I'll just find some way to get my character on somewhat even grounds with yours to keep this RP somewhat balanced ))

((I'll do an exit post, I don't want her in this RP...mainly because I wouldn't be controlling her. Maybe I'll have the energy blast from Prince mess with her ability and it overstimulates her heart and kills her... Muahahaha))

((o.o that's pretty dark but it definitely would give a chance for my character to tell a little about his own back-story :S I think that's a good idea))

Kylara jumped back in surprise. Prince was....surprising. But her face stayed neutral, as she didn't want to show how impressed she was, and it was not easy to impress her. But something was wrong. Ever since the energy burst, her heart was racing. And it wasn't slowing down, it was only speeding up. She started to hyperventilate, energy pouring from the pores in her skin. Heat and electricity buzzed from her. She screamed as she felt her insides begin to burn, and rupture. Before long, it was too much. The energy blasted from her, hitting the two before her, and leaving nothing of Kylara except for a scorch mark where she had been standing. Kylara had been incinerated from the inside out.

York looked at the crater that the strange creature had made with an attack not too different from what he might have been capable of on his own had he had the time... "Damn... Looks like something a particle cannon would do..." He thought, but his thoughts were interrupted by the erratic and rapidly increasing breaths Kylara was taking behind him. Turning around with a worried expression he opened his mouth about to ask if he was alright before she suddenly... Exploded and a large wave of energy hit him and the other creature, he raised his hands covering his face and braced himself against the blast. His arms were scorched now but thankfully he was alive. He looked towards where Kylara had been only moments before to see nothing but a crate left behind, it seemed she had died. His fists clenched together and his eyes were flickering a dark shade of red, an similarly colored aura surrounded him for a brief moments before he returned to normal. "Dammit!" He whispered, closing his eyes as tears streamed down his face; despite seeing many deaths in his past... He never took any of them particularly well.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Bitterblue
okay , bitterblue, no just no. i wont accept that. because now you made my character look like a bad guy and that's not what prince is. i think this needs a rewind back to where kylara disrespected prince about him not being a leader. prince never kills allies, NEVER.

((Nononono, it wasn't you, if it was, or even looked like it was, my character would have reacted much differently... As I said before, the situation was just too much to handle for Kylara and the resulting reaction ended up killing her, it wasn't directly because of your character.))

(still though.... but I see your point)

(wanna continue the RP now? :S)

(wanna continue the RP now? :S)