The planetary nexus: an rare ultraterrestrial phenomenon

"Do you... Know... How to... Treat injuries?" He asks Kylara, silently taking note on the amount of muscle mass she had on her, which she was flexing for a reason he had yet to know... Ordinarily he would have introduced himself politely, but the pain he currently felt got the better of him; he knew he needed medical attention sooner or later... He glances at the other being outside the pit again, wondering why he hadn't come down to help Kylara, or even greet him yet before turning back to Kylara.

She had some knowledge of treating wounds, but not experienced. "Slightly, but I need to see the extent of the injuries to be sure." she guestured towards the armor, telling him to remove it.

From a distance, Prince pointed his palms out toward Kylara and the man figure and mutter something in another language. There was a sudden green aura that surrounded the male and female and when the green aura faded away, they were completely healed like new as if nothing had happened.

Last edited:
Hesitantly, the man nods at Kylara, understanding what he must do... He closes his eyes as if mentally commanding something and a small click was heard from his armor accompanied by a metallic grinding noise was heard. Then he opened his eyes again and proceeded to remove the armor, wincing in pain when the damaged bits came off. After a few moments, he stood there, in a black tank top and some grey jeans with his black medium length hair flowing a little in the wind. The full extent of his injuries were clearly visible now that his bloodied pieces of armor lay on the ground around him. Slivers of metal stuck out around the burns where his armor had been damaged, and his face was covered with various cuts and bruises, with the visor shards in his face flinging in the light of the rising sun. His worst injury was a particularly nasty looking burn on his right side which he had been holding, it was now trickling blood. Then he heard that other mysterious creature whisper some unknown words before he felt himself get surrounded by a free light, he felt his injuries heal momentarily, but the he felt the pain of them returning again, starting from the areas of his skin where the shards of metal and from his visor was embedded in his skin... Whatever that being had attempted to do had failed, and it was due to those unremoved shards, embedded in his flesh.

((Okay guys, I am going on a three day drive tomorrow and I still need to pack. Will be gone until Monday, but may be back briefly on Friday.))
Kylara tensed visibly as the strange creature shot green light out of his hands. She opened her wings, and was about to do an up and away when the mist hit her. Immediately, the pain in her hands started to dull. Her ankle was already practically healed, but what bruising there was disappeared as well. Kylara refused to show any signs that her pain had been relieved, other than just removing the bandages from her hands. Wiping the dried blood off her hands onto her tight fitting jeans, Kylara looked at the being next to her as he slowly removed the armor from his body. She smirked slightly as the badgherhogs magic seemingly failed.

"Okay, I can fix this temporarily, but we need to get you medical treatment as soon as possible. I need your coat." she said, pointing to the man who had attempted to heal Armor guy here. Without waiting for permission, Kylara ripped the sleeves off the coat, and into long strips, creating makeshift bandages. She went over to York, and instructed him to sit down, since it would be easier to treat. "This will hurt, but it's important that you don't move when I'm removing the metal imbedded in your flesh. Okay?" her compassion was starting to soften her demeanor, but only slightly.

She went to work, as she pulled the metal out of the skin, she used the bandages to wrap the wounds, and tied them tight. Deeming her work as done, she stood up, wiping her bloody hands on her jeans again. "That should do, for now. But we do need to get some of those gashes checked out, you'll need stitches. That is, if we can find a hospital on this sodding planet....nothing around for miles." she said. "Anywho, I'm Kylara. If we're going to get you help, I need to know your name." she ignored the irritating badgerhog who's voice had seemed to grind her nerves earlier. But he had healed her...."Yours too." she said, briefly meeting his eyes.

"My name is Prince the Badgerhog. I am a prince from where I'm from. Also, you shouldn't be rude when someone is trying to help you or try be a smart alect." Prince said as he snaps his fingers and helaled the male's wounds that didn't get healed all the way from the metal shards.

Frankly, Prince was getting on her nerves. Rolling her eyes, she sneered at him. "Frankly, I don't give a damn if your a god from your world. All I know is I'm stuck on a foreign planet with some weird hedgehog creature, and a man who seems to be similar to human, but not quite. And I never was one for lectures, so why don't you just shut up and try not telling me what to do, kay?" God he was annoying. If she could, she would knock him right out of the park. But seeing him heal people like that made her cautious, he could probably kill someone like that as well. The only thing that kept her grounded for the moment was the man who had yet to introduce himself. For some odd reason, he intrigued her, drawing her interest. No other person, besides Mark, had managed to do that.

((it's ok, I guess I can take a temporary haitus o-o, speaking of which, sorry I haven't posted as of late; internet went down where I'm at for over a day >.<))
The man sat down grits his teeth, but didn't as the still sort of mysterious woman removed the shards that were still embedded in his skin.
"Thanks for that... I wasn't expecting generosity like this from another, usually us "aliens" aren't greeted so nicely from the un-settled planets my race had visited, or so I've heard." He said right before he heard that other be ing snap his fingers again as he spoke rather rudely towards the woman, his injuries healed permanently this time now that the shards were out of his body. "Oh right... I guess I forgot to introduce myself; I'm York." He responds to Kylara's question with a hint of embarrassment crossing his otherwise rather calm and gentle looking face before it receded again "Sorry if I'm a little rude, but I need to get a few things." He told her quickly, and turned back to his rather mangled escape pod. He reached into the hold Kylara had made in it's hull. Feeling around a little being careful not to cut himself on any sharp edges, he pulled out a rather large and heavy looking sword that had been sheathed in some black leather; it seemed to be the only item he carried other than his clothes that didn't resemble alien technology. Slinging the sheathed sword over his shoulders using the fairly strong looking strap on it's sheath, he reached into the escape pod again, digging around a little more in the pod, he pulled out an alien weapon that emitted an orange glow in places, it vaguely resembled some sort of rifle with a scope. He put the rifle down for a moment to search through the damaged armor that had been dropped to the floor and detached what looked like a small metallic box, which he opened the lid of to reveal a bunch of what looked like glowing orange pellets. "I guess I was a little paranoid." He thought, putting the box into one of his pockets, thankfully it fit, and it wasn't about to fall out anytime soon. Then he picked up his "rifle". Then he turned towards the strange being that was still standing just at the edge of the small crater his pod made. "Thanks for healing me, though I'd suggest working on your manners a little, otherwise you and Kylara might not get along so well for the moment." He told him, trying his best not to sound too imposing to him before he turned back to Kylara again.

41.jpg

This is what the rifle thing looks like o-o
(only corresponding image I could find to the stuff he brought)

Last edited:
Ignoring what York and Kylara has to say, Prince saw 30 people that looked liked like native barbarians armed with weapons and such. He spoke again,"I'm a badgerhog, not a hedgehog. Also, you may think I'm just a puny creature, but don't underestimate me, trust me on that. Another thing, we have company and I don't think they want to greet us, in fact, they're looking for a fight." Prince said, as he pulls out his Yin and Yang katanas. "and Kylara, I'm not the one that said "sod off creature" right off the bat when trying to help you."

Last edited:
A brief glint of red flashed in York's eyes just barely noticeable to anyone who had been paying attention as he looked just slightly irritated. However that look quickly disappeared from his face again as he spoke "I see we still have alot of differences to work out..." He said with a sigh, figuring that being's first impressions of Kylara and vice-versa weren't so good. Then he turned towards the quite hostile looking natives, but instead of drawing his weapon, he calmly walked towards them hoping to negotiate peacefully, but he knew perfectly well that he may have to defend himself if things got ugly.

Prince noticed a red reflection of york's eyes from his perifial vison, but that didn't phase him whatsoever. York started of to walk toward the native barbaians but Prince stopped him by sticking is Yin katana out in front of him blocking to go pass him. "No, not yet. Theres two archers in the woods ready to open fire and they'll pick you off easily or "distract" you." Prince said as he pointed left at the treetops saw the archers readying their bows and arrows.

York stopped and raised his strange weapon, using it's scope he zoomed into the woods and spotted the two archers among the trees. "They're nothing to worry about, their weapons are rather primitive." He said before lowering his weapon again and turning towards the archers and calling up to them "We don't wish to fight, but if you insist on it we will." He called up towards them figuring negotiating was worth a shot at least rather than engaging them right away, these natives probably are the least of their worries on this foreign planet...

"hmmm...," Prince said not looking very convinced with York's answer.

((Sorry guys, this is the first chance I've had to get on in a while. And Prince, I'm sorry but your character and mine will probably not get along. :P))
Kylara snarled at Prince. He wasn't her leader, she did what she did best. She leaped into action. The temperature around her got burning hot, but she didn't realize it, or realize that it was her doing. She jumped into the air, flapping down hard, lifting her into the air. The heat radiating from her body hit the archers, who stood surprised for a split second. She headed straight for them, knocking one out of the tree, hearing his neck crack. She turned immediately for the next one, and dodging a few arrows shot by the archer she dived to gather speed and shot up the tree, grabbing him by his collar and using the momentum to help her lift him a few hundred feet into the air before dropping him. The guy landed right on someone's spear, impaling him.

She flew back to York and Prince. "There, now they don't have an advantage. And don't scold me, Prince. You'll regret it. You are not my leader, nor York's. So don't pretend you are."

((XD Prince likes to be a smart aleck so I guess that trait is the one that's kinda keeping a sturdy barrier between Kylara and Prince making friends... But perhaps that can still happen somehow o-o))
"I guess that takes care of that problem... You think they'd be willing to talk now?" York asked cocking his head and looking towards the group of natives, they still looked like their angry bloodthirsty selves so he got no help from their visual cues. Usually he would have preferred a more peaceful approach, but at this rate, he doubted those barbarians would care. On the bright side; he didn't have to waste any of his ammo just yet, it also taught him a little about how Kylara fought. It was a unique way of fighting, something he'd never seen another being do... "I guess those wings really are useful if used right." He thought to himself, looking back at one of the natives which was sticking out from another's spear in a dark but strangely ironic fashion.

Kylara snorted at his question of talk. "No. They won't want to talk. Tell me, if some winged creature took out two of your best men, would you be interested in talking?" she said with a slight sneer in her tone. She got in battle stance, her wings tucked tight against her back. Her hands, now fully healed, were curled into tight fists. "Better ready for a fight boys we could easily take these guys." she tensed slightly, readying herself to spring at her opponents. Aiming to disarm one of them and take their weapon. It would give her an advantage. Due to her cold tone, and attitude, her body started radiating cold air around her. The three of them were encompassed in a bubble of nice cool air in the middle of a desert.

York nods, understanding the situation; his part forerunner personality gave him the urge to make peace with his opponents rather than engage. However, if that was even possible, it was too late for that now. He drew his sword, putting away his weapon for the time being; wasting ammunition on these primitives would be rather pointless. Despite how heavy the sword was, he was able to carry it with two hands, he readied himself for a strike taking note that the air around him suddenly felt quite colder...

Prince sheathed his yin and yang katanas and winds began to pick up dramatically as he tighten his fists. Little did York and Kylara know, they about to witness how powerful Prince REALLY is....
"REGRET HUH?" Prince's voice had changed and sound like a thousand people had spoken all at once. A violet aura erupted from him as the winds picked up to a speed of an F6 wind. He floated upward and looked at the barbians. "LET ME SHOW WHAT REGET IS" Prince said while pointing his open hand the barbians......

(Prince is not a smart alack, he just really uptight and really protective. Later on you'll know about his backstory. It really sad actually.)

((My character has a pretty big back-story himself, but that isn't real easy to tell at first glance.))
York watched the strange creature curiously, he possessed powers similar to his own that much was certain... However they were clearly more developed than his own was at the moment, however that didn't mean he was completely outclass just yet. Assessing the group of barbarians in front of him, he figured using some of his power wasn't out of question, but that would mean he'd be out of of energy if he used it too much; his abilities were still in development. Sticking both of his hands out to each side, his eyes glowed a neon blue color, and a dark blue glow almost seemed to radiate from his body. Then, he began to sprint towards the barbarians in what seemed like a blur, swinging his sword rapidly and cutting through a good number of the barbarians before he withdrew from the field again panting a little as the blue glow faded from his body again. "In hindsight, I might need to work on expanding my energy capacity... Not gonna be able to do that again for at least a day." He sheathed his sword again wiping off the sweat that had formed on his forehead before looking back at the creature. He knew wherever he had come from, he definitely had a better hang of his own power, or at least more experience than he did. His own power still required alot of work; it had only been a few months since he gained them...

"YOU FINISHED, GOO. YOU JUST REST WHILE I TAKE CARE OF THEM.," Prince said. Lightning started to crackle around his hand and within a few seconds a blue lightning medium sized sphere was formed. "DIE" Prince said as he fired his lightning sphere at the remaining barbians. When it struck one of them, the sphere exploded violently creating a massive crater that is about the size of an asteroid