The Pheraxis Saga: Lichdom OOC/Interest Check

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ivory Inquisition wants you... The Mother Needs You!!! Just saying.... we need more people on the Inquisition.

And so Orrib's business for the night is done, and just in time, as it'll be pretty hard for me to post from now on.

Also, this game took a turn for the sexual pretty quickly, with quite some focus on Lorna's breasts :P

Perhaps with my character Dyamier we can work it out that I am coming to meet your person from the inquisition. I am a traveling mercenary so that works out well then you can take it up in character about gathering him. The inquisition seems interesting after all and itd be interesting if my character specifically was able to get accepted haha.

I just finished the cs entirely haha I had to do alot of thinking for it.

Looks like it. I'm terribly sorry, @Wolfsin, I've not been in my right mind since starting this RP so I haven't been keeping up with everything very well.

As it were, your character is accepted. I also apologize to everyone else about my lack of presence in my own RP, but as I said before, I haven't been keeping up with things very well.

Looks like it. I'm terribly sorry, @Wolfsin, I've not been in my right mind since starting this RP so I haven't been keeping up with everything very well.

As it were, your character is accepted. I also apologize to everyone else about my lack of presence in my own RP, but as I said before, I haven't been keeping up with things very well.

You are fine bud I am gladdd It got accepted haha. So I can start posting any time?

@Rosie that needs to be made into some kind of poster!
@Andalais well she does own a brothel it shouldn't be very surprising...and why shouldn't there be focus on her breasts, they're very nice breasts.
@Wolfsin congratulations and welcome!

• Love
Reactions: Wanderfool
@Rosie that needs to be made into some kind of poster!
@Andalais well she does own a brothel it shouldn't be very surprising...and why shouldn't there be focus on her breasts, they're very nice breasts.
@Wolfsin congratulations and welcome!

Thank youuuuu =D

@Rosie we should probably do some plot talking if you are down for my idea of my guy meeting someone from the inquisition for a job.

Alright PM me! If I don't get back to you its cause I am still on my last vacation.

What the heck? I didn't get notifications from this. I thought no one had replied :p

I have to ask. How much freedom do we have when setting the scene? Can we bring in random npcs to spice up posts, or make a conflict happen to get things rolling? I only ask because until everyone meets up and we find a common ground we are kinda like fish outa water here unless we can improvise the hell out of some situations to keep it interesting. I realize this don't apply to everyone but im sure it does for some in this rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.