The Pheraxis Saga: Lichdom OOC/Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. V said:
...after a day, maybe two?

So, does that mean we're doing a time skip to a few days later?

Well... more like a few days for the feud to really pick up speed. So in your newest post you can either talk about what went on before or just move right into the now. I mean we had characters going to sleep. That's pretty rough. So yeah!

I think that should work nicely.

V, if I may so ask, what is Sitis doing? He can apparently smell Orrib, but he runs...away from him? Does he somehow think he is still in the Fox Den?

Also, I think it'd be far too soon for a meeting between Sitis and Orrib, much less a fight. We're just getting started in the story, brotha, hold your horses.

WitchesRayvyn, you're up, clothed and awake or not.
That sounded totally rapist right there.

V, if I may so ask, what is Sitis doing? He can apparently smell Orrib, but he runs...away from him? Does he somehow think he is still in the Fox Den?

Also, I think it'd be far too soon for a meeting between Sitis and Orrib, much less a fight. We're just getting started in the story, brotha, hold your horses.

He has bidness at the Fox Den, but is drawing Orrib in. Pique curiosity and such. He'll be there and gone in a few minutes, enough time to either run or secure board for the night and maybe whisper in your ear. Also, where's the freaking necro? I'm going to have to talk to my homeboy Garibaldi at some point, and I may want to talk with Artemis. Did Sol say he had stuff to get done and I just overlooked or what? Also, my horse is dead outside the city, sicko.

He has bidness at the Fox Den, but is drawing Orrib in. Pique curiosity and such. He'll be there and gone in a few minutes, enough time to either run or secure board for the night and maybe whisper in your ear. Also, where's the freaking necro? I'm going to have to talk to my homeboy Garibaldi at some point, and I may want to talk with Artemis. Did Sol say he had stuff to get done and I just overlooked or what? Also, my horse is dead outside the city, sicko.
I'm not sure yet if Orrib would follow, though. He is more careful than he is curious, and he knows trouble when he sees it. Besides, if Sitis is visiting Lorna, Orrib could probably buy some information off her.

Then again, following would be more interesting...

I'm not sure yet if Orrib would follow, though. He is more careful than he is curious, and he knows trouble when he sees it. Besides, if Sitis is visiting Lorna, Orrib could probably buy some information off her.

Then again, following would be more interesting...

Exactly my bloodsucking friend!

@Rosie Yo, just wanted to ask about the Ivory Tower that Temperance is in. Is there a meeting room I'm supposed to meet you in or was I supposed to go to her room?

@Rosie Yo, just wanted to ask about the Ivory Tower that Temperance is in. Is there a meeting room I'm supposed to meet you in or was I supposed to go to her room?

Hellur durrr... Because Temperance is personally interested in Lucky Ducky Psykano you get to go straight to the top. Its a type of meeting room. Think... White and red marble conference room with none of the angsty businessmen past Vici. ^.^

Hellur durrr... Because Temperance is personally interested in Lucky Ducky Psykano you get to go straight to the top. Its a type of meeting room. Think... White and red marble conference room with none of the angsty businessmen past Vici. ^.^

I have a sudden desire to taste corporate plasma... I demand a sacrifice of this Vici fellow!

I have a sudden desire to taste corporate plasma... I demand a sacrifice of this Vici fellow!

WHOA WHOA WHOA...

WHOA.

WHOAWHOAWHOA.

Witcho demands and sh*t. Vici will not be lasting much longer anyways... all in good time.

WHOA WHOA WHOA...

WHOA.

WHOAWHOAWHOA.

Witcho demands and sh*t. Vici will not be lasting much longer anyways... all in good time.

Ah, come on Missus Temperance! We'll play nice! Pleeeease?

Ha! Just kidding. I'll kill Witch's bouncer instead.

Hmm. I dunno about my post. I mean, I like it. It certainly makes an entrance, and it's as good of quality as most of my posts. But did I manipulate characters? Does that post qualify as wrong?

Hmm. I dunno about my post. I mean, I like it. It certainly makes an entrance, and it's as good of quality as most of my posts. But did I manipulate characters? Does that post qualify as wrong?
I personally feel as if you've jumped the behaviour of your character straight to "late-game". As with everything else right now. It was going real slow before, but now too much is happening too fast, too early. Me no likey.

I personally feel as if you've jumped the behaviour of your character straight to "late-game". As with everything else right now. It was going real slow before, but now too much is happening too fast, too early. Me no likey.

That's just a dramatic habit of mine. Always be flashy. This is to give Sitis what information he needs that he's been otherwise deprived of (cause of revolt, the powers that be converging in Santos) because of isolation, and then he's out. Murder and destruction are just normal, bad guy things. But if there's not to be an epic battle, Sitis is going home. Again though, where is our Syndicate/Lich man? Is the Savage taking over those roles? If so, it would be good to see major movements from those parts of the war triangle. Like what's the Syndicate going to do about the zealous domestic crusaders and the Inquisitors moving into the capitol of the organization? And if Psykano gets into Santos, no doubt we will be having some early late-game PvP battles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.