The Pheraxis Saga: Lichdom OOC/Interest Check

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angels only get bad raps because, like demons and saiyans, most of the players who use them aren't the most experienced or literate of rpers.

Prepare to have your mind blown. J/s

I am holding my socks.

I am ready my good sir, please enlighten me.

Are you holding your socks behind your head? -wiggles eyebrows-

Getting this distinct feeling that most everyone's going to start so far from each other that interaction is gonna take a while.

Well I know at least Orrib and Madam V are going to start in the same place. And Callawyn and Madam V have history so he'll probably stop by at some point...

First post done. Hope you don't mind the whole Old One bit. No one was really talking about it, Artemis had Old One blessings, Orrib had his book, and Psykano's some badass antimage with lesser magic negation. If there's a problem, say so, but I like it and think it kind of added a history to the Old Ones, how older civilizations treated them, how to contact them. I'm not trying to give an image for what one would look like, again, that's just what an old civilization thought of them (LEAVE CTHULU ALOOOOONE!). And holy carp, there are already nine pages!

Hmm.. I may have to wait on joining. My boss just called me and corporate has bumped us from 6 to 7 days a week...MANDATORY with at least 2-12 hour shifts. @_@ I wanted to tell him 'WTF, man?! How am I supposed to RP when my brain and body are like x_x' .... >_<

We'll have to see how things go first. I don't want to join and drag the RP or worse, have to quit. I just found some awesome armor for my char, too.

I wish I had a clone.

Woooow @Mr. V I was in the middle of typing up my post and got the notice that someone else had posted and then BAM there was your post. Very impressive and beautifully done. I'll finish up my post as soon as I get off of the phone!

...Hrm. I've been trying to come up with a good intro for Illya, but it seems I have a bit of writers block >_>

I need to work out figuring out where everyone's at before I can place Eleanor down somewhere.. Paaatience.

Woooow @Mr. V I was in the middle of typing up my post and got the notice that someone else had posted and then BAM there was your post. Very impressive and beautifully done. I'll finish up my post as soon as I get off of the phone!

Thank you! Glad someone else likes it and I'm not sitting alone being proud of a post that may or may not be a piece of crap post. It is a tad bit big, isn't it? Makes up for the time it took to write it.

I just have one thing to say... I think the whole reason behind The Syndicate is because Black Magic is not welcomed with open arms. Also the Ivory is pretty much everywhere... Their presence has fingers everywhere.... did you run this Ergonia through Sol? *calling the co-gm card*

However... This territory can be neutral and be ruled by its own law, traditional exempt from the laws of the Inquisition. This place just sounds like a god mod for a black magic paradise, especially with such an aggressive character. This is just what I see, it's open until Sol says otherwise.

I discussed with Sol earlier about working on creating something like that, I may work on that later today.

However... This territory can be neutral and be ruled by its own law, traditional exempt from the laws of the Inquisition. This place just sounds like a god mod for a black magic paradise, especially with such an aggressive character. This is just what I see, it's open until Sol says otherwise.

It's a place where the main antagonist is essentially walking the streets. Of course the Inquisition isn't going to be welcomed there, of course the Syndicate will be welcomed there (unless they stir shit up with Garibaldi's minions and such). The nation was mentioned clearly (name hadn't been chosen at the time, and it really was only "the place where Sitis went and claimed for himself") in the CS, which was approved. I will respect the decision of the GM (if it goes south, I'll have the peasants revolt with the backing of the Inquisition and whatnot), and I appreciate your concern here (it is an OP-seeming situation and the Co-GM's job to deal with that stuff), but I assure you I have no intention of making a black magic paradise. The Old One summoning thing is awaiting GM approval (again, if it goes south I can have the process finished and have it all turn out to be a ragequit-inducing hoax) anyway, and I myself haven't finalized what the limits of my guy are supposed to be (I'm relatively new to hemomancy), and I'm treading carefully in that territory. I have yet to and will not yet use my powers unless the story calls for it in an effort to test those limits.

On a less tense note, a map would be nice for answering questions. Where is the Ivory City, what does Pheraxis look like exactly (multiple continents or still Pangaea-like), stuff like that.

It's a place where the main antagonist is essentially walking the streets. Of course the Inquisition isn't going to be welcomed there, of course the Syndicate will be welcomed there (unless they stir shit up with Garibaldi's minions and such). The nation was mentioned clearly (name hadn't been chosen at the time, and it really was only "the place where Sitis went and claimed for himself") in the CS, which was approved. I will respect the decision of the GM (if it goes south, I'll have the peasants revolt with the backing of the Inquisition and whatnot), and I appreciate your concern here (it is an OP-seeming situation and the Co-GM's job to deal with that stuff), but I assure you I have no intention of making a black magic paradise. The Old One summoning thing is awaiting GM approval (again, if it goes south I can have the process finished and have it all turn out to be a ragequit-inducing hoax) anyway, and I myself haven't finalized what the limits of my guy are supposed to be (I'm relatively new to hemomancy), and I'm treading carefully in that territory. I have yet to and will not yet use my powers unless the story calls for it in an effort to test those limits.

On a less tense note, a map would be nice for answering questions. Where is the Ivory City, what does Pheraxis look like exactly (multiple continents or still Pangaea-like), stuff like that.

I see, I am just having some issues with the prosperity and seemingly welcoming tone of Ergonia if an extremely evil antagonist is roaming the streets. It seems a little of kilter with a classic Lich, I imagine that the city would be in a slight uproar if magic is becoming more accepted. The Inquisition would have caught wind of this and they would be snooping. Perhaps I am incorrect, but that is my view on the whole city topic. As far as your post, it was wonderful! I do admire your work... though I will never forgive you for not picking your Four Horseman of the apocalypse again. I worked so hard on Famine. ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.