The Pheraxis Saga: Lichdom OOC/Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want this game to continue. Can we try reviving it again? Try to gather up everyone, see if they're still on this.

Cheezus... I do too. I wish I knew where Soul was so I could take this over possibly but I don't want to stomp any toes. I will be replying tonight Cheesycakey.

Jesus, this is still going?! My fault. Thought it died a month or two back.

Hasn't even been on in over a month.

Oh for god's sake. Just copy and paste all of his stuff, make a new thread. Give him credit for the ideas on the off chance he does return. And make the IC thread yourselves!

Just checked the IC thread, it's in the graveyard. That's as good an excuse as any to say; screw it I liked that idea!

Reactions: The Philosoraptor
Oh for god's sake. Just copy and paste all of his stuff, make a new thread. Give him credit for the ideas on the off chance he does return. And make the IC thread yourselves!

Just checked the IC thread, it's in the graveyard. That's as good an excuse as any to say; screw it I liked that idea!

WHAT THIS MAN SAID! TO THE SIGNUPS AREA!

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
See? Not so hard. Despite my inability to be bothered with these group RPs..

Sooo...has this been rebooted or something, and I've just missed it?

Sooo...has this been rebooted or something, and I've just missed it?

So, you said you wanted to reboot it on my Profile Page. What are you thinking of doing with it? Everyone just reposts a character, or start over with new ones?

We should start over. If not everyone rejoins, important character interactions can't take place.

So, you said you wanted to reboot it on my Profile Page. What are you thinking of doing with it? Everyone just reposts a character, or start over with new ones?
Well, I've been checking with everyone else from this game to see if they would rejoin. Rayvyn is the only one who hasn't answered yet, and those who did answer said yes. So I'm thinking we could all have our old characters left if we want. Though it'd be a terrible shame if Rayvyn didn't answer, as that would mean we would lose Lorna, and she was in my opinion one of the most interesting characters and also our main source of plot.

"Plot".

We should start over. If not everyone rejoins, important character interactions can't take place.
As I said, the only ones who have not said they would rejoin were Rayvyn and Sol, and that's because Rayvyn hasn't answered yet and I didn't even bother asking Sol since he's been offline since August.

Well, I've been checking with everyone else from this game to see if they would rejoin. Rayvyn is the only one who hasn't answered yet, and those who did answer said yes. So I'm thinking we could all have our old characters left if we want. Though it'd be a terrible shame if Rayvyn didn't answer, as that would mean we would lose Lorna, and she was in my opinion one of the most interesting characters and also our main source of plot.
That's cause she left Iwaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.