The Pheraxis Saga: Lichdom OOC/Interest Check

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be dropping this rp but I have no use for Dyamier elsewhere currently so npc him here as you like. the big ol werewolf friend you guys always wanted.

Sorry I haven't replied in a bit, guys, I've been rather busy as of late. ^^;

I'm still in. I think it's just that most people don't really know what to post since they're not interacting with anyone else.

I will be back soon guys! I think I'll throw in an interesting plot for y'all to chew on for the moment. We need the roaches to scatter, prepare for the lights.

I'm still in. I think it's just that most people don't really know what to post since they're not interacting with anyone else.

Yea, fellow bat-thing. I eat when I'm sad and lonely.

I've just been waiting for the Inquisition storyline to get started. We need more Inquisitors!

Alright, I am going to take the reigns for a little while. Sol is MIA so I am going to throw in a sub-plot. ^.^ Give me some time to prepare it and it will be posted in a while!

Nooooo!!! It has not! Just no one is posting! ;-; Anyone in the Santos area should be reacting to the all out slaughter going on! *frantic running about flinging papers everywhere*

I'm in the Ivory City :P Do people there know what's going on in Santos?

Nooooo!!! It has not! Just no one is posting! ;-; Anyone in the Santos area should be reacting to the all out slaughter going on! *frantic running about flinging papers everywhere*
We're all sleeping away in safety :b

It's been going on for nearly a month so many of the Ivory followers would be retreating to Yria for saftey. You could say it's in an uproar over the puritans. The temple is closed to visitors so everything is Topsy turvy.

There you go. Sites is now traveling at top speed on the back of a single-use demon-horse hybrid towards the carnage and a heap if character interaction. Now, could someone fill me in on what will have happened in Santos after a day, maybe two?

There you go. Sites is now traveling at top speed on the back of a single-use demon-horse hybrid towards the carnage and a heap if character interaction. Now, could someone fill me in on what will have happened in Santos after a day, maybe two?

Well I'd be expecting many of the Syndicate would be sticking to the shadows more than normal. The officials would only be doing as much as necessary to protect the other townspeople, since they are working for the syndicate. Its free season on any the new "Puritans" choose to target. So one could say that Santos is in a bit of a, ah, tizzy. Anyone known to be loyal to the Inquisition is being turned away to the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.