The Pheraxis Saga: Lichdom OOC/Interest Check

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the gods, I look away for half a day and you people blow this thread UP! Haha, not a big deal.

I've just got some catching up to do, it seems. @_@

I see, I am just having some issues with the prosperity and seemingly welcoming tone of Ergonia if an extremely evil antagonist is roaming the streets. It seems a little of kilter with a classic Lich, I imagine that the city would be in a slight uproar if magic is becoming more accepted. The Inquisition would have caught wind of this and they would be snooping. Perhaps I am incorrect, but that is my view on the whole city topic. As far as your post, it was wonderful! I do admire your work... though I will never forgive you for not picking your Four Horseman of the apocalypse again. I worked so hard on Famine. ;-;

Oh my god, that's right! You were one of my Horsemen. I'm really sorry about that, but it was one of those times in life. I am in my Second Great Reboot period though, so keep an eye out for it. And for Ergonia, stuff is likely on a bit of a downturn right about now, considering new interests, new wars, and new superpowers like the Lich and the Syndicate/Inquisition alliance.

I think I mow grass that grows faster than this forum goes sometimes.

Hey now, yesterday this thread was hopping and had some pretty decently long posts to boot. But I will give you that some threads go excruciatingly slow

I'm sorry to say that I'll be gone from here for about five or six days now as I'll ge heading off to a convention in two days and I have to prepare in relative hurry. I might get a chance to make a post or two tomorrow, but then I'll be gone until sunday. Just letting everyone know.

I'm sorry to say that I'll be gone from here for about five or six days now as I'll ge heading off to a convention in two days and I have to prepare in relative hurry. I might get a chance to make a post or two tomorrow, but then I'll be gone until sunday. Just letting everyone know.

No, my only vampire buddy!

Thanks for letting us know! I'll be sure to post early today so that hopefully you can post again and maybe we can get Orrib settled for the night/day, which will give Lorna to meet with Callawyn as well

Surrounded by all these boobies and with a prime pair right within arm's reach, and I have to act like I don't even care. I have to say - it's a little bit frustrating >:I

you made the character that way so you only have yourself to blame ;)

I'm not saying anything else. I'm just pointing it out :P

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I had this idea for the Inquisition plot that could affect all three factions. If you've seen the original Avatar: the Last Airbender, the end was that Aang took the Firelord's bending away. Maybe there's like an artifact or a secret project that creates a weapon that could take peoples' ability to practice magic away.

It would take a long time to find, or a long time to research and build, with plenty of time for action and drama. That's just my idea. Not sure if it ruins anyone else's plot or the GM's idea for the RP in general.

So, I had this idea for the Inquisition plot that could affect all three factions. If you've seen the original Avatar: the Last Airbender, the end was that Aang took the Firelord's bending away. Maybe there's like an artifact or a secret project that creates a weapon that could take peoples' ability to practice magic away.

It would take a long time to find, or a long time to research and build, with plenty of time for action and drama. That's just my idea. Not sure if it ruins anyone else's plot or the GM's idea for the RP in general.

Sensible, but it's been done before, and considering what Garibaldi has supposedly done a little tame.

@Andalais @_@ I have perfume oil that is that exact scent and it is most certainly what I would have had her wear.....you must be psychic.

I actually just looked up herbs that are used in perfume and took the first two I saw ._.

lol yeah they are a very popular combination, something light and not overly floral.

Such a fitting coincidence, then. Because I know next to nothing about perfumes. Hadn't even heard of lemon grass before today :P

Soooo I wanted to join this. Is there any suggestions for a character you main players for this rp might have. Something to just spark an idea. I had one but Im not sure bout it anymore. So yeah throw me a bone guys =D

I actually feel a bit bad because it seems like Lorna, Callawyn and Orrib have dominated the IC, but we were all located close to each other and had business to attend with each other. I think the only suggestion I can give is to have your character start off near one of the others so that your character and other peoples characters will have more opportunities for interactions and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.