The Periodic Expirement (closee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill post again and move the plot forward once everyone has tested

[Prior Bonding]
Name: Jonathan McLaherty
Age of Bonding: 8
History: There never was much to Jonathan. He was a simple kid - loved huddling under blankets, playing with gadgets and such. He performed relatively well at school, but was not considered very memorable to his peers, and as such no one but his parents and teachers paid much mind when he vanished, one day, after school.
Personality: Too trusting for his own good. Kind, But shy and sheepish at times.
Appearance:
akira_in_anime_child__5__by_zerolovekimi-d6veoqf.jpg

[Post Bonding]
Name: Janus
Current Age: 33
Element: Ag (Silver)
Powers: Psychic dynamokinesis - due to the extremely high thermal and electric conductivity of silver (along with it's high light reflection and relatively high mass), the binding caused several changes in the nervous system of Janus, allowing him to control transfer remotely all forms of energy - kinetic, electric, thermal, radioactive - which can have effects such as heating/cooling of objects, disruption of electrical current in a device, optimization of throws and hits, and so on.
Affects: Great body temperature variations causing discomfort up to loss of consciousness due to changes in regulation, higher natural body conductivity without interaction of power, protection against radioactivity, complete loss of hair, blue-purple skin (look up silver nitrate blue skin), completely silver-like eyes (whites and irises).
New History: Janus has had a lot of trouble adapting to his powers - most of the nights he feels terribly cold despite blankets and heaters, and most of the time feeling uncomfortable - which made him slightly uncooperative a vast majority of the time. Over the course of his stay, damage had occurred in periods where he failed to control his powers - breakers triggered, flames started (including second degree burns to himself), pipes frozen and so on. Even now, at 33, he still does not have entire control over his powers, despite it being at an all time high for him.
New Personality: Janus had developed a bipolar disorder as a result to the exposure to the chemical, causing wild mood swings which sometimes make him reclusive or even aggressive.

I love my job but WOO HOO I can stay up late tonight!!!!

Sorry if I my first post was too long... I got carried away... :P

Since I volunteered to post my 'test' last, I think there's just one more person who needs to post before I can. And then we can get deeper into the plot! :3

And it wasn't too long, Cho (Can I call you that?), it was good!

Ahaha, thanks Avalon.^-^ And yeah you can, I sound like an awesome secret agent with that nickname~!

Cool. Oh, and you can call me Ava or Echo. Since it's shorter that Avalon. :3

Ooo, yay. I was going to call you Ava in my other post but decided against it. :P

Lol, I'm generally cool with whatever nickname someone comes up with. Usually they just shorten my SN so that's what I started telling people to call me. xD

Yay deeper story line time XD
It seems like that Syven have the least emotional stressful/physically painful power right now, but it's also the most passive so it's probably not OP...Right?

Yeah ms Choco, I really liked yours!

Also not at all, I think Im the most OP person here actually. I was expecting everyone to have much more, active powers. but I like what we've got, it most surely is different than my first run through of this RP

First off . . . T__T pluto is blue dambit! Look at the cartoons! Second, I do know that pluto is not blue. Thirdly, I honestly thought my character was OP too . . . >_> . . . I mean simply touching someone atomizes them and turns them to dust sooo . . . yeah. But hey If no one else thinks it's OP cool! Also Before we get going I have one more test My character is going to take. . . No one's character's are going to be forced to witness it, do too the brutality of the test, and as a warning it will be graphic so if anyone chooses to not winess nor read it I completely understand! ^__^ Just thought I'd give you all a head's Up.

Pluto's test is going to be delayed till later that night. And Silicons test is going to be interrupted. Youll all see ;)

Hey - you can atomize people, I CAN COOK THEIR HEARTS. It's all in good play. :D

0.0 looks like I'm underpowered compared to everyone else, but I made Syven to be the strategist/techie so I'll try to make her look smart but I'll probably fail since I'm not that smart myself (._.)

And genie could suffocate everyone in that room, I think we can all be sensible though ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.