The Periodic Expirement (closee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in China :)

@Ava maybe they can have awkward ice cream sometime. Also, Mum's fine :P I'm used to that lol.
@Silver don't worry its like 23:21 here :)
@Pun but I have a post ready to go ;-; and it's late...and i want my bed! *pout sulk, wait*

Okay, cool, Mom. Lol. AND YAS. Operation Awkward Ice Cream is a go! XD

@Silver, that's really, really cool! :D

Okayyyy so first off. :) You guys are great! Really! I'm loving how this is progressing!

Now it's haired twice so it seems i wasnt clear enough, sorry!I'll make sure to articulate my thoughts better in the future. So your characters, haven't been detained for 3 days. They've been detained for 1 day. The only person whose been detained for 3days is Steven. So if that's affected your post please change that, if it didn't and you just hit the thinking wrong, just edit the time for the sake of continuity..

2. @Heyitsjiwon and anyone else who hasn't posted at all yet! Yes i moved very fast, sorry. I was just too Damon excited to be in this rp again. If you haven't posted yet, and your still like to your more than welcome to. But please don't put yourself somewhere, when you weren't actually there to witness the events. In other words you missed the testing, and Steve's freak out. Maybe you were sick, mauve you too were in isolation ward, or mauve you just fucking overslept and nobody got you for some reason. I leave it up to. That is all.

You may resume posting at your leisure

I kind of rushed the thing so everyone else can post, not much detail but it gets the message across :)

Yes!
@Ava Incoming! I'm afraid I won't be around to post now for a few hours though as I'm going to go grab some sleep :) Sorry if this holds anyone up but Mom needs her sleep.

Yes!
@Ava Incoming! I'm afraid I won't be around to post now for a few hours though as I'm going to go grab some sleep :) Sorry if this holds anyone up but Mom needs her sleep.
Totally cool. I've gotta focus on doing my Calculus anyways. xD

WOAH JEEZ, YOU GUYS REALLY DO POST QUICKLY. When I woke up this morning, I was taken aback by how much new and loooonngggg stuff was posted on the IC, then I come here 5 hours later and there is 3 more pages of stuff that I didn't even know was going on. xD I'm happy that this is going quickly, but at the same time... phew, it's stressful. Lol.

And also, just like as @The16thPun said, I forgot who it was (I just looked and I already forgot T.T), but for that one guy that hasn't posted anything better post something soon or else we're getting to the point of no return. And to those two other people have only posted one thing (again, my memory is the worst, I've already forgotten), you guys should get caught up too or else there is also no return. I think it was @Heyitsjiwon , @GreenSea , and @Yiyel or something like that.

We definitely are moving fast. When I got on to read earlier it took me twenty minutes to get through it all. It's pretty awesome, though, so i'm definitely not complaining! :3

Oh, and also on the topic of how we are moving quickly, I just wanted to say that I tend to re-read a lot and somehow skip over important information, so I may accidently make false inferences about your character or just mess up in some way. Just tell me over here on the OOC if I did something incorrectly and I'll gladly change it. :)

And also, whenever I have a lot to catch up on, I tend to rush my posts (if you couldn't already tell). So sorry in advance for that. But don't get me wrong, I love the pace that we're going at, it makes it much funner than all of the other RPs that I've done!

Posted. Not as long as some of the other posts you guys made, but I spent some time on this one.

I just realized that everyone had a book in their room that reflected their character...cool. ( ゚д゚)

I thought everyone just decided to go with that motif? If it was just coincidence, then that's pretty damn awesome.

Oh my gosh, we all did. That's pretty freakin' epic. xD

I haven't described my room,yet. XD. Abd Stevens not much a reader

Gonna go to class now, I hate being Chinese when it comes to school.

I an very inebriated . ill post tomorrow mauve, nothing that advances the plot

Awake! :D time to read and post, ice cream party!

Edit: It was all going so well too... Just as a heads up unless someone manages to calm her down in my next post she's going to be sedated again and dragged off. So she won't get chance to really hurt anyone don't worry. ;)

Also
@Thenotebookgirl It has been only one full day since the testing chamber. They were confined for 24 hours and then this is the morning following on from that. So about 36 hours tops since the events in the testing chamber. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mom, challenge accepted! xD Also, I loved the symbolism that you gave the spoon. That was cool. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.