The Periodic Expirement (closee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>_> yeah . . . . but I turn you to dust so . . . . meh.

AnyhooSilver I thought I'd let you know ,in case you yourself didn't know or if it was just your character, that my character doesn't control heat but radiation and it's less of a control and more of an instantaneous transfer of radiation/energy. While she can transfer that energy to the air it would causereally bad frizzy hair . . . just warning yuh! ^__^

That seemed unnecessarily hostile. I didn't mean any disrespect in my comment, I only meant to point out we're all technically OP. All of us. From what I've seen though we're all sensible and mature and won't let it get to the point where we're playing them OP.

Edit: Syven for instance could technically hack into any pc, talk to any governments systems and set off nuclear warheads, or sink a submarine, crash a plane, destroy a section of traffic controlling, crash the stock market, basically in this day an age she could destroy civilization itself and closer to home she could change personal records so allergies were removed, she could mess with the controls for rooms and peoples air supplies. She's actually pretty dangerous.

Last edited by a moderator:
O_O . . . I thought it was funny . . . [insert brainless babbling never ending apology]

Seriously you'd preffer that over the one thousand paragraph essay I'd end up writing as my APOLOGY. bUT FOR REAL i WAS MOSTLY JUST TRYING TO GET A wHOS GOT THE BIGGEST SHLONG CONTEST GOING. i THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY! . . . and caps lock was on <_< . . . oops . . . Sorry all I'm typing this from my xbox so It's a little how you say . . . iffy ^__^

I'm not much into bragging or boasting, there's no point and it just causes tension and hard feelings in my experience. Though if that is what you really wanted I could have pointed out to turn Genie to ash you'd have to touch her, for her to suffocate your character she can do it from across the room with a glance, its hard to do much of anything when all the air from your lungs has been stolen and you can't get any fresh air, as anyone who has had the wind knocked out of them will tell you.

O_o . . . touche. Well played my friend well played! Congratulations you get . . . A cookie!

Well of course you do dearie. Everyone loves cookies! ^__^

Okay, so I'll have you all know, it's 5 am where i am. I have Marine corps shit to do tomorrow at like 8 am. I blew off sleep. XD enjoy it.

Working on my post ^_^

Edit: So I don't hold people up I've added my part to Steven's outburst, after breakfast I'll be adding to my post to cover the confinement and subsequent days. Kids. Who knew you had to feed them. Ha. ^_^

Edit 2: (I don't like double posting have you noticed?) I've left Genie accessible for anyone who fancies a bit of character interaction. :)

Phew, that was a long post. ^^

SOMEONE DE-CONFUZZLE NIKOLAI. He is so lost. xD

Haha I shall get right on that Ava :)

Edit: One babble filled explanation, who'd have thunk the loner would have little to no social skills! XD

Reactions: Avalon
Lol. I don't think any of them really have social skills. xD

Holy mother wall of text. You guys move fast.

Hey, if we could all Hold up, and not post for a minute, there's a thing or two i wanna address, but I'm in the kiddie if heavy lifting and can't.

@Ava Yay they can be awkward together!
@Hey Hehe sorry. ^_^;

In the IC. i mean. y'all can go ballistic here

oh geez im sort of behind, writing right now, been sleeping in, it's 9 am now were I live.

@Hey Lol, yeah, sorry. xc

@Mom (Totally gonna call you Mom. Lmao. xD ) YAY AWKWARD BUDDIES. <3

@Pun Otayy. No more posting until you're ready for us to. :3

oh geez im sort of behind, writing right now, been sleeping in, it's 9 am now were I live.
Dude, really? Where do you live? It's 6:15 PM where I am. :o

Oh yeah Notebook I knew that your character controls radiation, but my setting for Syven is "a shut-in who rarely sees anyone and knows people from hacking documents." You get it. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.