The Periodic Expirement (closee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Everyone's powers all seem so much more deadlier than mine, well at least there's the option to "mass murder" people by cutting off their WiFi XD

I actually think your power is really neat, Silver! :3

I mean...the world runs on electronics. Your character could cause some major chaos if they wanted to!

10.30.06.sonLUC.X3.Colossus.JPG

So since we're all adding more pics, and Ill throw this into my character sheet, this is what Steven looks like when he goes into his metal skin.

Im going to be putting up the IC now, those with approved character may post after I have.
better than being unbreakable~ (meaning prevent to be op)

I actually think your power is really neat, Silver! :3

I mean...the world runs on electronics. Your character could cause some major chaos if they wanted to!
^
Yea... there are some pretty scary things that could happen if electricity got shut down.

Yeah just look at the trailers for the Devision. That's some trully real shit. One pissed off Metahuman and a world wide power grid and you got full blown chaos and anarchy ^__^ so don't sell yourself short! My character's powers are small scale as in they can only effect what's immediatly around her, but you can really fuck shit up on a global scale with some time and finesse!

Oh yeah before that edited the history

^
Yea... there are some pretty scary things that could happen if electricity got shut down.
She can't control electricity, she just can control electronics that use integrated circuits, but a lot of modern electronic do use that.

Oh posting is up, I wonder who'll be first XD I'm still writing so it might not be me XD

well If I'm Accepted I'll have something posted shortly I have something Planned! ^__^

random picture time...I guess, too lazy to outline.

"So, what is this cleaning that you speak of?"
ac28e81fbe096b63c30c39940c338744eaf8ac4f.jpg

Yay Also! Hey Pun? Would you be a deary and post that Image for my character on here. You know the one from our other RP. I can't get any Images to post for some erason T__T . . . You know so people at least know what she looks like . . .

Did you read the manga? If not, read it. The anime took a few liberties, and I like the manga a bit more than the anime. It's a bit more... emotional. But, yea. The anime was pretty good. Not one of my all time favorites, but one of the better ones of last year.
Yes, I'm completely caught up with the manga. I definetly liked the manga more as well, I feel like the anime was a bit rushed.

(Also, to everyone else who is a part of this, sorry for the random convo that doesn't have to do with the RP xD)

Well i put that in the wrong place.
tumblr_ncs4tcBuZj1t7tw83o1_400.jpg

Yay nipples! Anyhow, till she fibs an anime pic, this'll be her character. Imagine it's anime

Oh! I just had friend come over with there laptop! Give me uno momento and I'll have something for the image actually posted! Also I just realized I highjacked the doctor from you SilverCoder! I'm Sorry! If You'd Like I can edit my post! ^__^ Even though It was a huge bitch to type on my xbox O_O

It's alright I can go after you, apparently we're all gonna be doing something potentially dangerous for the intro.
Ps:I can (try) to anime-fy the pic, but I would have to up load it tomorrow and it might be bad XD (I only do hand drawingz, the digital ones are from my friend.

zephyrus_by_kr0npr1nz-d8e08zq.jpg

So there she is minus the smile ^__

And here is what her eye's look like . .
eye_steps_by_dorinootje-d7vi9v4png_zps5b02de10.jpg

Ps. Pluto! HA! That's so friggin Ironic! Cause pluto's blue! and so are my eye's . . . get it? . . .

You know what fuck you guys I'm goin home!

Hope the post isn't too long guys. >.>;

Status
Not open for further replies.