The Outbreak Nation: Zombie Apocalypse

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate slammed on the gas. 'Hang in there...' She drove away, steering with one hand and pulling the rope closer with the other. She had one eye on the rear view mirror, making sure both of them stayed on the sled. She finally got the sled close enough to the truck for them to get in. "Sinclaire, get Clu in here now! HURRY!" She tried to keep a steady pace. 'Come on, don't die or screw up...'

Clu just layed, not moving, possibly not breathing, he fought hard to keep his new found friends and his girl safe. If this was it, if this was the time he died then he had to except it. "Mum?" he said as he saw a light come from the sky and a hand reached out for him, "Is that you?" he said faintly, still covered in blood, "I can't leave them just yet, I don't want to leave Sinclaire...but I've missed you so bad so much." a tear started to role down his cheek. He closed his eyes...waiting.

"Sinclaire, get in!!" She struggled to keep the pace up. "I need you to take the wheel!" She tied the rope to the passenger seat so it would stay close enough and she could use two hands on the wheel. "SINCLAIRE! TAKE THE WHEEL!!!" She was worried now, that she would wreck and they would all die. 'Come one... one more minute...'

Clu wasn't scared of dying, he was only scared of leaving Sinclaire and his friends. He fought so hard to keep them safe for this long, he new if he left the could possibly not make it, he was their shield, or as he would call "their hurt locker", the guy who takes all the punchs for them. He was Sinclaires Gaurdian Angel. He couldn't leave them now.

"Shit!" She swerved on a turn, begging them to hold on. "Come on guys, I can't do this much longer!" Her breath was ragged, it as all she could do to keep her hands on the wheel and steady pressure on the pedal.

He struggled to keep little life he had left, and opened his eyes seeing the sky and hearing Kate calling out to someone to get the wheel, "Come on, Clu. Get up and help." he said faintly, he looked around for something to grab a hold to, noticing a pole on the back of the truck, "Kate...grab...my hand." he said, his eyes still blurry and in pain. he reached for the pole and tried to pull himself up.

She reached behind and and held one hand out. "Come on!"

He grabbed her hand and pulled himself up "AHHHHH!!" he screamed in agony as he sat up on the truck, "Wow...that hurt more than I thought!" Clu said.

Sheathing his katana, Lorenzo ran over and helped Clu get close enough to grab Kate's hand muttering, "Don't die on us now Clu, we need your strategic mind to help us survive. And above all Sinclair needs you, now more than ever. You mean more to her than she's letting on."

"Where's Sinclaire? She didn't get hurt, did she?" She pulled on the wheel, trying to keep the truck on the road. "Is she still on the sled? If so, she needs to hurry. This truck doesn't like this speed." Her foot hovered over the brake, ready to slow when she got on. If she slowed now, she'd run over the sled and anyone on it. An infected walked in front of the truck, splattering blood all over half of the windshield. Kate turned the wipers on. "Oh please God, don't let there be any more turns.." she muttered as she gripped the steering wheel tighter. She glanced over her shoulder. "Lorenzo, do you mind taking the wheel?"

"Don't worry Kate, she's still on the sled," Lorenzo said. "I'm keeping an eye on her. And trying to get Clu back on his feet, that is if he will let me do a medical scan." He turns back to Clu and says, " Lay down on your stomach, I need to look at your back."

Clu leaned over to extend his arm out to pull up Sinclaire of the sled "Come on baby...I got...Ughh...you." he said while pulling her up. "Everyones in!! Thanks guys!" he said with his head lowered and panting hard trying to catch his breath and shaking, Lorenzo wanted to scan Clu for any medical injruies so he layed down on Sinclaires lap "Ahh..fuck that hurts!!" he screamed out in pain.

"Good. Lorenzo, please make sure they're both going to make it. There's a medical kit somewhere around here....." She slowed the truck down just enough to make corners without tipping the truck. "I think it's behind my seat." She moved her arm over to the passenger seat. Grabbing the rope, she pulled the sled in. "Dang, that thing doesn't give up." she whispered to herself as she noticed the flying creature hovering above the ground a long distance back, bleeding heavily. Most of the stars had cleared her vision, but the edges were covered in darkness, which threatened to take over. 'Just keep driving, your tired, and as soon as we find good, safe place, we'll be fine!' She encouraged herself.

Meanwhile...Ella slowly found her way back to her old home, she hasn't been there in 12 years but it look the exact same from the outside from when she last seen it. When she went inside she was shocked to see that the place look like it hasn't been lived in for years, all the furniture was covered with white sheets, everything was either covered in dust or cobwebs, and it looked like things we're thrown all over the place, as if someone was desperatly trying to find somthing. This gave her an odd feeling, she decided to investgate the place when she noticed a open hidden door that she never knew was there before. It sounded like someone was in there, so she quietly made her way towards the hidden room. when She peaked through the open creak she saw her father and what kinda looked like a secret labratory, "Dad what is this place? i've never seen it before, has mom seen it?" She said. "This is where i do all my little experiments Ella, and you we're part of one of them" He said with a look that She had never seen before, a look that made her frightened of her own father. "Dad what are you talking about?" "When i was a younger scientist working for the government i developed a new drug for the military to make their soilder's 'super soilders'. Soilder's with more stanima, stronger, and able to excel better than a regular human. You Ella we're my first test subject for that drug, i injected it in you when you were just 5 years old, your mother found out and that's why we had a divorce. When i realized that it actually worked i kept it a secret, but eventually the government found out, so i went into hiding after you and your mother moved to Japan. The government tried to figure out how to make the drug but they failed over and over again. That's when they made the XVT-Virus, they had thought they made the 'super human' drug so they decided to test it, but it actually turned people into 'Zombies'." "I can't believe you would do that to me. Experimenting on your own daughter, your so sick! I hate you! Have you ever considered the risks of that drug!" She screamed at him. She wanted to kill him for starting this whole mess and getting her involved "I think i cant fix this thought, scientists have been experimenting on a soilder and injected him with the XVT-Virus, and as far as i heard he hasn't been affected by it. If you could bring him to me i could also experiment on him and see why i doesn't affect him." "But how would i know who he is, i don't even know how he looks like, he could be dead for all we know." she said. "well i think you better find out if you want this nightmare to end" "just to let you know, im not doing this for you. I'm doing this so that i could go back home to Japan more quickly" Ella said as she ran off to find this mysterious man that could possibly be the key to end of this war between human and zombies.

"AHHH...Fucking watch it Lorenzo!! Don't pull up my shirt to high because of my bandages." Clu screamed out loud in pain. "Why aren't I infected? I've been scratched by that creature and I haven't turned." he thought to himself, feeling the wind splapping against his face. "Kate slow down! I beleive we are safe now!" he said trying to get her to slow the truck down so the wouldn't have a reck. "Ah God this hurts! Are you almost done Lorenzo?" he asked him.

Kate heard Clu. "Ok..." She slowed the truck even more, watching the creature behind drop to the ground. 'At least it may be dead..' She thought to herself as it went out of sight. "I think I'm going to pull over into this park...What do you all think?" She asked, circling a large park slowly.

"Agreed, AAHHH!" Clu yelled as the car comes to a hard halt, flying over the car and on to the hood. "Why oh why!" he said to himself trying to get up.

Kate watched as Clu sat up. "I-I'm sorry..." She stumbled over her words, exhaustion taking over now that they were out of danger and the adrenaline had worn off. The darkness on the edge of her mind crept over as she started to fall asleep, ignoring the throbbing in her ribs.

"I-I-It's ok Kate." he said trying not to laugh but couldn't help it. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! We all almost got killed! I almost died several times! HAHAHAHA!! WHOOO, Wow!" Clu said while laughing. He looked at Kate and smiled, "You did good. Thanks."

"No problem?" She sounded slightly confused. Loss and exhaustion took over and she slumped down into the seat fast asleep, a slight tear escaping as her last thoughts where of her mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.