• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
  • Ryuga Banjo - Southeast
    Banjo would...okay, even with his experience as a Kamen Rider and the nonsense of multidimensional nonsense that goes over his head, this is a bit much to chuck out of his mind. Sure, he's seen a teacher turn into a spaceman rider, a homeless guy suddenly reunites with a dead friend, and even a gaming doctor...

Okay in hindsight, this kind of lineup is less bizarre in comparison. As for the backdrop of conflict here, sure there's no Japan to rely on navigating for common sense, but even this muscle head knows of some stories' weird plotlines of "Go to the top of this perilous tower and escape" kind of things.

He might've never read them before, but Banjo's got the idea. "Climb 8 floors and escape a tower, got it. And as for the others..."
    A quick glance at Cell's general area and the path where Lyca ran off to.

"Ehhh, I wouldn't bother too hard on trying to be buddy-buddy with guys like either of em. Only peeps who charge attacks like that are the ones who don't care about casualties unless it directly involves him, and as for wolf guy earlier-"

A sigh is let loose from the draconic rider as he stands up and tilts his head upwards, reminiscing on his own reckless times...and how he ended up losing his way before.

"Not sure if he's a good or bad guy, but the only way he's gonna change is if he's forced to recognize having a team means being able to have someone pick ya up after tripping. I ain't know him better than y'all, so it's your calls on whether you wanna set it here with him or stick around and see if he wanna play fair."

And soon enough he hears Lyca encountering some enemies and turns to squint at them in the distance. "But, personally, I find it kinda hard to keep my head outta other people's business when it comes to fighting. So-" With a smack of his fist into his own palm, the rider cracks his knuckles readying for another round. "I'mma just go after the idiot."

So, Banjo runs off after Lyca as a strange dragon toy flies right after him as he takes out his Dragon Evolbottle.

With his Great Cross-Z dragon landing in hand, he inserts the bottle and presses its activation button with an
    "Awaken!"

And flipping its head and tail upwards, Banjo inserts the dragon into his driver.
    "GRRREAT CROSS-Z DRAGON!!"

The motions of transformation follow suit as he stops a short distance from the oncoming fight to finish it, as piping and machinery form from the driver around Banjo.
    "Are you ready?"
    "Henshin!"​
    With that, the armor slams together into place around him before a set of wings wraps around the man, completing the form in full.
    "WAKE UP CROSS-Z, GET GREAT DRAGON! YEAAAAH!!"
    6677246e7c36ce07a0b6542049ddf671.png

With that done, Banjo goes ahead and charges in to throw a fist into the non-mutilated shield bearer straight on, intending to smash straight through with his magma knuckle as a weapon this time around.
    @Kirie98 @Crow @Raynar Saassin @SolsticeArcanum
  • Ken Kendraki - Southeast
    For the child in this situation, facing the robot thing pointing its weapon at him, there was never a question of what he'd do next.

Run. Not out of panic or desperation, but as the natural next response. No yell or scream, just an immediate break for it as the child dashes down south away from this area.

Even with a glance back at Samus opening a wall towards what sounded like blasting, his choice remains the same, if not even more so given the sense of danger about to settle in.

"Still have web on me! But at least I'm free!" She thinks as she flies up and calls out to the spider, "Oy bozo, why don't you pick on someone else!" So saying, she picks a boulder (if there is one in the area) and throws it at the spider, hoping to pin it or at least distract.

@ThePotatoGod @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9

• Mami Tomoe

"His power may be useful, although I don't think he'll be that cooperative in the long run. It may be better to avoid including such a person in our group." Mami suggested. With how bloodthirsty and wanting for violence the person seemed, it'd be difficult to work with such a person for long before inevitable conflict arises. There were some Magical Girls like that who Mami tried to work with before. In her case, it doesn't usually last long before the partnership dissolves, either due to their recklessness costing them their lives, or a break-up due to a clash of personalities with Mami's more traditional Magical-girl-like ideals.

"Perhaps you can change him, although I don't think he will. It seems he's pretty set on just fighting as he desires. Someone like that may not really seek to fight in a team with others. It's really a distraction from the main objective to go up this tower so that we can return back to our homes from this Labyrinth."

It seemed the new Sentai man had already made up his mind though, as he stated his intent to go after the man. As he ran off to go after the man, he seemed to activate some kind of transformation with some kind of item. She wondered if the other Sentai people were like that as well? There were quite a number of them here. Would she meet another Magical Girl here herself?

Now that she thought about it, she wondered if they were all from the same world or different universes. What if there were other Magical Girls out there who worked on different rules?

Those curious thoughts would have to wait for a calmer time, as Mami turned to face Katrielle. "So... shall we recuperate and plan a different route?"

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

@ThePotatoGod - Katrielle (Interacting)
    @Raynar Saassin - Vert (In the area)
    @SolsticeArcanum - Solstice (visible south of them)
    @noob13241 - Ryuga Banjo (interacting)

• Shinji Matou

Shinji stared blankly up above at him. Ship... girls? They clearly had Ship Parts on them, and were using battleship cannons. If Rider were here, she'd surely scoff at the sight above her. Hell, maybe it'd amuse her and she'd take it as a challenge. Well, too bad Rider wasn't here, or maybe it's fortunate he had this unknown Saber, as her book-o-goods managed to conjure up a Shield, projecting a barrier that protected them from the barrage of cannon fire hammering down onto them!

"Well, isn't this bastard full of surprises.." He muttered. He noted that guy from earlier had gone full-monster form or something, taking on a hideous and satanic-looking appearance. Shit, he may well be a damn devil as the cannon fire barely even bothered him. While that guy had a personal face-to-face with the Fortune Pillar, Shinji planned on his next move. He could nullify the attacks but... damn, that's a lot of Ship Girls to nullify, and removing this barrier would mean getting hammered by a crapload of shells.

Come on... think... think... He can't let some brute-force brained idiot take all the glory of beating this ass of a boss.

Hmm... well, this could be risky, but it's worth a damn try!

"Yo Saber! I got an idea. Gonna need you to take down your barrier, but it should buy you a second to deal with all these damn summons. Devil-guy's keeping the Fortune Boss occupied at the moment, so we'll turn our attention back to him in a sec. My next code might affect him as well, but he should be fine given that he seems to be a tough bastard."

[release_mgi(a);] -> All

As soon as he sent out the code, a ripple of crackling energy seemed to blast outward all around them. As it passed through any entities, it coursed through them like an electric shock, stunning them!

"Alright, drop it and take them out!"

Shinji Matou - #aebaed

@ThePotatoGod - Saber (Interacting)
    @SolsticeArcanum - Des (In the area)

• Blanc

(Going to give a day for Raynar or other possible interacts before making Blanny's post.)

Blanc - #9ce1f2

@Raynar Saassin - Rom (Interacting)
    @Crow - Gourai (with Rom)

• Filia quickly ducked down to avoid the web javelins just in time for one of the captives to break free and then throw a boulder (or something) at the Pillar. "Geez, I didn't expect one of them to be THIS strong!" Filia was in awe of Kara's strength.

@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @PolikShadowbliss

• "Very well, I will not hold that against you. But, do be careful the next time we get into an enemy counter." Saber spoke just as Hakuno made her introductions. Jaune, as he introduced himself, somehow made Artoria remind her of a certain someone. Hakuno went to a corner and saw a chest nearby. Artoria went over to her Master to see the chest. "Master, let me take care of that. You might not know if there is an enemy inside." She insisted before going over to the chest, invisible sword on hand and cautiously opens it.

@ThePotatoGod @Midle1998

• "Very well, good luck the two of you." Adam said and the sisters departed on their path. He turned his attention to Nicholas, still holding the Espeon. "Let the dog go. He's crying right now in pain." Adam spoke calmly, yet cold at the same time.

@Kirie98 @LuckycoolHawk9 @ThePotatoGod @SorryTM

Childe, Kirby

The Harbinger kept a carefully neutral expression as he watched the fucking idiot stab himself to "even things out" Slapping his hand to his face, he muttered to himself "He couldn't have just... waited for the Pillar to get his bearings???" Turning back to Nero, he deadpanned "You're carrying him after he knocks himself out, literally." He didn't seem to notice the shimmering magic the two younger ones had done....

@ThePotatoGod @Foxes81_of_Anime @SolsticeArcanum
-------------------------------------------
The Spark Knight paid no attention to the spoils of the battle, instead zooming over to where Gaon and Master Jean were!

"Hold on, Mister Furry! I'm coming!!!" Using her sword, she began to attempt to poke him out! Although, she seemed to have forgotten the common sense that Fire melted Ice..

@ThePotatoGod

Sakuto
Sakuto looked around immediately, slashing randomly at the air to see if anything-or anyone, really, was there, before turning back to the battle at hand, attempting to slash at what he assumed was the creature's neck. If he went through it, he would arc back around, slashing at the air to try and find whatever was there again.​

• Interactions: @Ori @ThePotatoGod

8fe3aeed6fe7ca4490d0c9c78ee1a69e.jpg
    Canti was woefully oblivious to whatever Cloe said as his head continued to sink into bliss. And she was keeping him company in this place/! Forget the town, this lifetime was much better. The robot let out a soft whine, though it sounded less like a whine and more like a... coo? Could robots coo? Canti could, it seemed. He was unmistakably pleased with himself.

He hugged Cloe tighter, getting as much as he could out of this exchange. This could be the last time he ever had such a bountiful opportunity. And yet, the robot stood there, idly, not moving from his restful position. If Chloe wanted to do something else, like looking around this maze, she would need to be one to take the initiative. It was unlikely Canti would do anything to resist her leaving him, given how well they were already getting along... but he secretly hoped that she wouldn't. When the plot started, the plot had a tendency of going away T_T

@Bixir @ThePotatoGod

"Ohoho, my gosh, you are a puppy dog. Let it all out now."

Cloe smiled sweetly, patting Canti on the back. She was so charmed by how this boy received her Reaper's Consolation. She also could hear footsteps coming from down the corridor near the blue coral wall. She could tell it was time to get moving. But she felt so bad having to let this moment end. She took a mental snapshot of it and hoped her friend would do the same and save her embrace in his memory banks. It wouldn't hurt to savor it for just a bit longer.

Soon she eased him down. Walking towards the blue wall, she pressed a finger to her chin and looked both ways, then gave a glance back to Canti.

"We should go this way!" she said, pointing south. "Follow me."

• After the aftermath, Cell was stretching his arms and legs; rapidly punching in front of him to really break in the victory.

"I win! You lose. Perfect."

Taking a look around to admire the damage caused by his strike, he was slightly dismayed by the lack of destruction around him; only everything covered in a black soot from the climax. While he did trouble him, he knew that wasn't his full strength. Despite losing the collar placed on him by the Ogres in HFIL, he was still feeling the effects of it's suppression, he wasn't capable of using his full arsenal of Ki. Regardless of that, he took note of what was said in the distance:

"As for that disgusting looking green bloke, I haven't the slightest idea what his deal is. Most likely just another megalomaniac with a lust for fighting…Like that doggy that just went south." Katrielle sighed, aware that Lyca had escaped after pushing the wall with engravings on them, revealing a path leading south. "But his power would be useful to us…If we manage to get him on our side." She sat up, rubbing her chin. "But how do I convince someone like him to not attack other people without my consent…?" She ponders aloud, struggling to find a solution to this dilemma. "Restricting him would be a death sentence, for sure." Lost within her thoughts, Katrielle then turned to Banjo. "Forgive me, just thinking for a moment there." She let out an awkward chuckle. "My name's Katrielle Wilford. You are?

1673093145062.png

"You know I can hear you, right? With a certain strand of DNA inside me, I have perfect hearing."

Taking a walk over to the main group, his footsteps would start to get irritating the more they were heard. Just like Frieza, Cell would imagine that they'd ask the same question: 'Why must your feet make that grossly irritating noise?'

"Now that cat is out of the bag, let's get down to business shall we? I---"

"Ehhh, I wouldn't bother too hard on trying to be buddy-buddy with guys like either of em. Only peeps who charge attacks like that are the ones who don't care about casualties unless it directly involves him,

"Well, you're not wrong. I could care less about any casualties caused by my Perfection. After all, I obtained this power from absorbing hundreds of thousands of humans, city to city, across Earth. None of you, could possibly fathom the amount of Dead Men behind me."

"Perhaps you can change him, although I don't think he will. It seems he's pretty set on just fighting as he desires. Someone like that may not really seek to fight in a team with others. It's really a distraction from the main objective to go up this tower so that we can return back to our homes from this Labyrinth."

"(So that's the way to escape. Seems like I have been dragged into a situation where I must elevate to escape. If only the same could of been said for HFIL but those Ogres and that Ki Suppression Collar made that difficult. As much as it pains me to admit, I still cannot fly. Perhaps over time I can regain my full power...)"

Cell pondered for a moment before contemplating his next option. Seems cooperation is more prominent to lone-wolfing the situation.

"Very well. It seems I really have no choice in the matter. Fine, I'll play your little game. Consider me the Perfect Ally. Any opposition that dares stand in our way shall feel great pain. Of course, your lives are forfeit if you stand in my way, I cannot guarantee your survival whenever I regain my power."

Meanwhile Vert seemed to be moving a little bit, shifting. She began to speak but her eyes were still closed.

"N-No... Why was her chest... bigger than mine...? I must find a way to regain my rightful spot... I can already hear Blanc regaling at my suffering..."

@ThePotatoGod @noob13241 @Kirie98 (Interacting)
    @Crow @SolsticeArcanum @dark @Bixir (In the Area)

• Hearing people's comments towards her, as well as the headpat from Adam made her smile a bit, recovering from what she had done. Rom genuinely doesn't mean to harm people with her powers, despite having experienced numerous things since her "creation", she's still a CPU Candidate, someone who's learning. Though after Blanc suggested that they go off on their own, Rom gently followed, a little skip in her step.

"..Okay! ..Goodbye everyone!"

Continuing to skip along, she gently tugged at Blanc's skirt before asking a question.

"..Blanc...? ..Will we ever find a way home...? ..I miss Ram and C-Sha..."

@Kirie98 (Interacting)
    @Crow (With Rom)
    @ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @Topless @SorryTM (In the Area)

Blanc

"We'll find a way back," Blanc assured Rom. "We'll just have to keep going until we find a way out. There has to be one after all. Some kind of force pulled us here. If we just find a way to make it send us back..."

Blanc pondered on it for a moment, before she reached the split at the end, going left (south) and right (north). "Hmm..." Looking both directions, she could see one way... stretched out almost endlessly. Looking left, it seemed to end and stop at some kind of door. Well, that was interesting. Maybe it led somewhere?

"We'll go down this way." Blanc pointed left, "Maybe that door down there will let us out, or at least lead us in on a clue out of here. Doors usually lead to either the exit, or the next stage in labyrinth areas."

Blanc - #9ce1f2

@Crow - Gourai (Riding atop Rom's head)

@Bixir @ThePotatoGod @Kirie98

Cloe, holding the big robot man's hand, charged forth and opened the door at the end of the hallway. She braced herself for what could be on the other side. That's it. It's definitely going to be a big monster!

Cloe raised her head, fantasizing about what danger could be behind that door. A two headed dragon? A giant shoggoth? An indoor water pool with a lochness monster? She could so go for an indoor pool. That made her think about how fun it would be to go swimming.

With the image of playing in a pool in her nicest bikini swimming through her mind, Cloe opened the door. While in truth she was daydreaming about being in a pool, her looming skull told a different story. The tall goddess of death took a glance down, noticing three small creatures. Two little girls and a... doll? That's not scary.

But she sure was. Her hollow expression fixated on the three children, unaware that she would scare the shit out of at least one of them. Cloe was a little disappointed that she wasn't in the presence of a giant monster or a large body of water. But the kids were so cute. She just couldn't hide her slight scowl. Or her skull.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Fixes81_of_Anime @SorryTM
    The Kirlia seemned to be a bit perplexed as to why the other Servant decided to stab himself in the gut like that, glancing at its parent as if looking for an explanation of his behavior. Though Nero seemed to be a tad disgusted at Lancelot's attempts at making it a fair fight.

"Caudex, why would you wound yourself to make it fair…Just let them hit you!" Nero spat with a pout. Clearly she's quite immersed in the role of the spectator at the moment, even though she clearly wants to bathe in the spotlight.

The Warrior would once again charge at Lancelot as he goes in to throw a punch, the minotaur guardian converting the lightning spear into purple-ish flames, coating his own raised fist as he and Lancelot struck one another, the Berserker's fist connecting with the Pillar's skull, while the Warrior's stuck Lancelot's helmet. Not a moment later, and the Warrior would ball up his fist to strike at Lancelot's self-inflicted wound at the gut!

• Interaction: @Foxes81_of_Anime

Sakuto would manage to avoid getting captured by the Reaper by slashing at the air around him, cutting the wires that seemed to appear on thin air; Mordred, however, was not as lucky. As just as she raised her blade to strike again, the wires had already looped around her, causing her limbs to stiffen and made her trip as the wires began to layer upon the knight.

Distracted by this, Sakuto's strike at the neck would connect–only to find that the creature does not have a neck–only connected to the body by a construct of flames.

• Interaction: @noob13241 @Kirie98 @Crow @Raynar Saassin @SolsticeArcanum

It seems that the Mitachurl was more aware of the Blitzwolfer's intent as the hulking wolf would take a step forward and twist it into a twirl, pushing Lyca back with its shield, knocking it onto the Ursa, which let out a pained cry as the wolf alien bit onto the Grimm Bear.

The other nearby Mitachurl came to retaliate for trying to hit its sibling by trying to ram its shield onto the Uras where Lyca was ontop of, trying to knock the wolf off of its bear friend.

The Blind Worm was going for Lyca when it overheard the approach of another person, striking the first Mitachurl straight on the face, caught in the unawares after fending off Lyca. The heat from the Magma Knuckle causing a blue and orange flamed explosion as the creature was knocked back, its shield catching on fire because of it being wood.

Meanwhile, back with Katrielle and Mami, the Detective girl was mulling over what to do next, trying to regain as much energy as she could whilst planning out their next move. With Briefly checking in on everyone with a screen, it would seem that the map is already quite filled; with three of them hovering right above the markers placed for the Pillar fights; which would mean their next destination should be Southwest; the only corner that has no visitors at the moment. Right next to the wall that Lyca previously moved was yet another explorable path; it's probably quicker to move there.

"We'll let the punchy blokes take care of the threat ahead. I'm going to notify them that we'll rendezvous by smacking the nearby walls to the west." Katrielle said, standing back up and dusting her skirt and coat, keeping the visible holographic map beside her. "According to Sherlock's Analysis, it looks like the Southwest Corner is the only Pillar that isn't occupied at the moment, and if everything goes well, then we should expect everyone else to be done with the rest of them by the time we get out." Katrielle said, turning to the unconscious Vert, who began to talk in her sleep. She's clearly in no condition to fight.

"Guess I'll take her back to the Center Room and stand guard there for the time being." Katrielle slowly lifted the heavy weight girl, groaning in the process as she could manage to lift Vert with her knees touching the ground. "I'll be sure to provide support for everyone while I keep an eye on her." As she began to walk away, a holographic screen displaying the maze's map appeared at the corner of Cell and Mami's eyes; their location was just south of this Center Room, a green dot at the corner with but a few winding paths(or lack thereof) leading there.

There seems to be more enemy signatures near that green area, too. Meaning that place must be important.

• Interaction: @noob13241 @Bixir @Raynar Saassin

Ken never south until the cat-eared boy ran into another one of those engraved walls that he saw flung open like a passageway. The only wall that looked different after he ran into what seems to be a large, spacious room with a golden box in the corner.

A Træsure Chest!

• Interaction: @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @PolikShadowbliss

The Pillar Hermit hopped back and was about to lunge with yet another javelin when the spider-like creature glanced to the sound of Kara Danver's voice, mocking it before throwing the closest thing she could find as a boulder in the general area; which would be one of the spider cocoons, weighing like a boulder in her palms as the Supergril threw it at the Pillar, in which the eight armed freak didn't hesitate to slice to ribbons, revealing nothing but skeleton remains inside along with splashing what looks to be oil at the Pillar.

"That…Was…My LUNCH, YOU BLONDE BRUTE!!" The Pillar roared in anger, launching itself towards her and spinning a thin and green net-like web from its arms, intent on recapturing her. "AND YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BRUNCH!!!!"

• Interaction: @SorryTM

It would seem that Gaon was actually encased in solid ice right above the unconscious Jean, who seemed to be a bit clueless as Klee poked the solid yellow ranger with the rapier, shaving the ice off of him bit by bit as Juran and Kaito gather around the two.

"Alright, kiddo, stand back." Juran urged, gently nudging Klee aside as he took a deep breath before the dinosaur head on his chest spat out a trail of fire at the Gaon Popsicle, managing not to set him on fire and melt the ice off, which spilled down on Jean. In turn, causing her to gag and cough as she choked on the icy water that she breathed in, prompting her to sit up right before her legs got assaulted by the weight of the mechanical automaton falling down.

"AAAGH!" Jean cried out in pain, her legs crushed under Gaon's heavy weight in panic.

"Whoops." Juran gulped, after which, Gaon finally snapped out of being frozen and promptly got off, yelling along with Jean in panic as his chest-face now laid upon delicious thighs.

"To be honest, I didn't think this through."

"This is the first time this kinda thing has happened to us, huh, Juran?" Kaito briefly glanced at Juran before turning back to the screaming mess in front of them.

"Don't count on it happening again, bucko." Juran sighs, scratching the back of his head.

Interaction: @Bixir @Ori @Kirie98 @Raynar Saassin @Crow

Moving South from where they were, they would find a split path heading east, and further ahead were two little girls(judging by their stature, of course) headed down the same way as them. The girls, of course, has discovered yet another split path to the east, with another branching path to the south.

Although the girls ahead–Blanc and her little sister, would find themselves stepping upon a spreading puddle of dark goo, which soon began to take form as six whole monsters, barring their path towards the door of light that they're headed for.

latest.png

--{[Creeper Nobody]}--
    Aw...Who?

latest.png

--{[Berserker Nobody]}--
    Heavy Hitting Emptiness

latest.png

--{[Dancer Nobody]}--
    Alluring Nothingness

1200.png

--{[Xiezhai]}--
    Horny​

Most were gray skinned creatures with a somewhat eerie feel to them, bearing a phallic looking cross-mark somewhere on their bodies. Behind them were three horned sheep. Its fleece was golden and its skin was blue. They seem to be neutral at best, though they stare at the group with lethal intent.

• interaction: @Topless @Midle1998

Opening the chest, it's to the Saber's relief that there is nothing dangerous inside the chest, just a couple of glass flasks with red liquid on them. Looks like the concoctions Merlin would make from time to time, but in quite the abundance.

10 glasses of red liquid are in the chest.

"Huh…Are these wine?" Hakuno pondered, peering over Saber's shoulder getting closer to grab a bottle.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Kirie98

"To be honest, yes." The Fortune admitted with a sigh as the storm of magic bullets barely phased the humanoid kaiju. Despite some of the bullets scorching his scales bit by bit as Destoroyah whacked the Pillar's throat, causing him to spit out magic energy balls onto Des' face, exploding after making contact with the Kaiju's face.

Just as that happened, Shinji released his Code Cast as Saber included another Book ontop of the currently used Genbu Shinwa; the rocks that formed the shield turning into chunks of debris, held up by pink telekinetic energy, one which her fire sword's blade is engulfed with.

"Go!!" Saber swung her blade, unleashing the pink energy as a loud shred of a metal guitar, sending a loud pulse of sound as the chunks of rock were launched towards the fleet of stunned Shipgirls above them. Most of which went through the girls, causing explosions while the other girls began to fall off of the sky like rain, lightning coursing through their bodies as they lay and twitch like fish out of water, affected by Shinji's spell.

Last edited:

• 1673153848562.png1673153878233.png
    The Berserker would rip their helmet off revealing one of the works of Mad Enhancement. Then the Berserker was punched, and as retaliation they would grab the Warrior's arm punching the opposite side of his elbow trying to sever the connection between his upper and fore arm. The Berserker would elbow the Warrior in the face then trip him.

• 1673154012033.png
    Des would stumble back after getting magic to the face and bullets into the back almost falling over from the attacks. Des would try to control his breathing, body, and anger in an effort to not lose his control. His trying was just a waste of effort as he collapsed from the barrage of attacks. Des would just think in spite, 'Ugh.. weak human body.'

• 1673154098716.png
    Lyca would get knocked off of the bears back and he would run in effort to get away from the shielded attacker. Lyca went over to the worm to agro it into following him. Leading the worm past the bear and to the shield bearers, Lyca would hop over the shield bearer kicking it towards the worm and would get away from the two.
    (2 more Lyca posts until becoming Solstice again)

• Ryuga Banjo - South

Unaware of the strategizing from the girls behind him, Banjo- no, Cross-Z is just going by his instincts as usual here.

Sure, he's done his part earlier in smashing one of the castles earlier, but that was just an immediate finisher and escape from the scene. Not really much of a fight in his book, and barely anything to get his blood burning besides the imminent danger of the scene.

Here? He's in his element as he doesn't even wait to see the resulting blast knocking away the Mitachurl away to shift directions towards the worm.
    In one leap, he switches grip with his Knuckle as he spins into kicking- "DORYA!" -the worm- "ORA!" -hard- "ATAH!" and many, many times over.

With his freed hand, he cranks his driver, not letting up the assault that he's relying on his feet to deliver in the slightest as the faint sight of a dragon moves in ready to finish this fast.
    "READY? GO!!"
    As his foot lands from a roundhouse kick (Going clockwise just to get the picture down), his whole body spins once as his left fist is ready with his knuckle as that flaming dragon coils into a left hook smashing straight into the worm.
    "GREAT DRACONIC FINISH!!!"
    @Kirie98 @Crow @Raynar Saassin @SolsticeArcanum @ThePotatoGod
  • Ken Kendraki - Southeast
    There's a moment of pause at the sight of the chest...which isn't to say there's any hesitation out of caution, but purely out of surprise if it had to be stated.

While some places might be different, from where he comes from nothing actually have things like chests for looting. At best, you could find the nest of something that collected shiny rocks, but actual things would have to be made by yourself. Weapons, magic, loot. Everything from what he can recall in his experience.

Terrible experience. So many disappointing empty boxes. Horrible, disgusting.

And it is against this backdrop that once it processes fully what he's seeing, Ken immediately moves to it in the fastest way possible.
    By throwing his knife at it and teleporting to open it a second after impact.

@Bixir @Raynar Saassin @ThePotatoGod

• Seeing that the spider is going after Kara, Filia yelled "Oh no you won't! Samson!" She charged towards the Pillar and in the progress, Samson launched a dozen tendrils aimed to wrap around all of the Pillar's limbs. If successful, the Parasite will form a drill as he'll pull in the Pillar.

@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @PolikShadowbliss

• "Hmm...it looked like something that a Caster would pull off. Master..." Artoria looked over at Hakuno as she held one of the flasks to ask her "Do you think you can analyze it's contents?"

@ThePotatoGod @Midle1998

@ThePotatoGod @Kirie98 @Bixir

"Monsters!"

Finally, some action! This was why the goddess of death was summoned into being. She could feel righteous anger coursing through her... Bones.

wonder_1672193310448.jpg

"Dublin, we must strike down these detestable creatures! Transform!"

Then in a second her bat companion screeched and flew up into her hands and transformed into a dark sword! She wielded it with determination to strike down her foes and charged at the strange creatures. She clashed swords with the large Berserker Nobody, then jumped and flipped onto his shoulders as a horny sheep jousted into him! The large horn stabbed into the leg of the Berserker Nobody, who stumbled and swung his sword haphazardly.

She split her sword into two half sized daggers, jumping off the Berserker to face the Dancer Nobody, who posed more of a challenge. She really felt like fighting this creature was more like dancing as it dodged and weaved about her attacks effortlessly.

Another horny sheep charged, the two jumping out of its way and consequently opening a path for the sheep to come at Canti!

• Mami Tomoe

As if things could not get any worse, the Bugman returned. Instinctively, Mami drew her guns, ready for a fight to break out as he approached the group. "I see that explosive clash didn't leave a speck of ash on you. I assume you didn't come for some friendly dialogue either..." The Magical Girl on edge as she spoke, ready for a clash to break out as the Green Humanoid spoke to the group. However, whether fortunately, or unfortunately, the Bugman decided to become their "Perfect Ally", perhaps from overhearing what they had just spoken earlier about. As much as she'd rather not have him as an ally, it was much better then clashing with him right now. Honestly, "Neutral" would be a better status between them. Maybe preferably with him at a distance.

With his statement of 'Alliance' verbally formed, Katrielle came up with some sort of plan for the moment, as she pulled up a map and analyzed the situation around them.

"We'll let the punchy blokes take care of the threat ahead. I'm going to notify them that we'll rendezvous by smacking the nearby walls to the west." Katrielle said, standing back up and dusting her skirt and coat, keeping the visible holographic map beside her. "According to Sherlock's Analysis, it looks like the Southwest Corner is the only Pillar that isn't occupied at the moment, and if everything goes well, then we should expect everyone else to be done with the rest of them by the time we get out." Katrielle said, turning to the unconscious Vert, who began to talk in her sleep. She's clearly in no condition to fight.

"I'm assuming then by heading towards the Southwest Corner, we can confront the Pillar there, and assuming everyone else does their part in their respective corners, we can ascend from this floor to the next?" Mami inquired. "Wait... you can't possibly be leaving me with him, are you?" As Katrielle began to pull (Or tried to pull, as Vert's heavy 'assets' proved to be quite cumbersome) the woman back towards the Center Room, she left Mami alone with the Bugman, giving her some kind of hovering map in the corner of her eye to show just where they were, along with the direction they were heading.

She sighed upon being left alone with her new partner. "If you try anything, I won't hesitate to fire upon you." She warned. The Magical Girl led the way, heading south just a bit before turning to the wall Katrielle noted to have some structural weaknesses.

"Trio Finale!"

Summoning a large cannon, she had the massive gun fire at the wall, shattering it into several pieces as the artillery disappeared in a string of ribbons.

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

@ThePotatoGod - Katrielle (Interacting)
    @Raynar Saassin - Vert (In the area), Cell (Interacting)
    @SolsticeArcanum - Solstice (visible south of them)
    @noob13241 - Ryuga Banjo (visible south of them)

• Shinji Matou

The gambit paid off. As soon as Shinji's code went out, the Ship Girls were hit by paralysis and shocked momentarily. Saber moved as soon as his code went out, pulling another one of her books out to break down their barrier into several large pieces, several gathering around her blade. With a great swing of her weapon, she launched several as projectiles at the stunned summons, taking out several in explosive ripples while others crashed down onto the Earth!

With the Summons dealt with, it was time to deal with the Pillar himself! "Heh, I'm pretty damn good! Too bad you won't get to live to spread the word. Don't worry, I can do all the braggin myself after I kick your ass and add you to my list of wins. Saber, use everything you got and end the Bastard here before he pulls out any more stupid tricks!"

This better be the end of it. He didn't know just how much longer could Saber keep going. That, and their punching bag didn't look like he was going to tank much more soon!

Shinji Matou - #aebaed

@ThePotatoGod - Saber (Interacting)
    @SolsticeArcanum - Des (In the area)

• Blanc

As Blanc headed towards the door, she took note of the oddly colored fluid flowing on the floor. It seemed out of place, but it didn't ring any alarming senses in her. Something she'd regret not taking caution of, for as soon as the small trio came over the puddle, it suddenly began to shift and move directly underneath them!

"The hell?!?" Blanc shouted, holding tightly onto Rom's hand as she pulled her little sister close in tight, while clutching her hammer with her other hand! The goo soon formed shape right in front of them, as some kind of creatures formed in front of them! Three vaguely humanoid shapes and three... sheeps?

"Alright, guess this is the part where we fight! I'll handle this in a second!" Blanc released Rom's hand as she stepped ahead, ready to swing her massive hammer at the enemy mobs in front of her, when some skull-lady leaped into action directly before she could! "Who the hell-!? Argh, whatever! Just don't get in my WAY!"

The petite CPU of Lowee practically roared the last word out of her lips as she took hold of her giant hammer with both hands, and swung the massive polearm at the Berserker Nobody, slamming it directly in the chest! The sound of the impact echoed and boomed as it crashed directly into it!

Blanc - #9ce1f2

@Crow - Gourai (with Rom)
    @Ori - Cloegeala (In the area)
    @Bixir - Canti (In the area)

Jaune_Arc.pngJaune looked at the wine battle that Hakuno was holding and scratched his head in confusion "Wine, huh? That's...And interesting reward for our troubles back there. But hey, if we find or way out of here, we might make a toast out of it, what do you say? That or we could pawn it off on someone else." Jaune suggests. "How much you guys think it would sell for? It looks pretty fancy to me."
@ThePotatoGod @Topless

Childe, Klee

The Harbinger couldn't help but wince at the expression upon the Berserker's face. Well, he was slowly starting to regret his choice of telling everyone to stand back. Glancing back towards the way they had come from, he frowned slightly as he swore he could make out... something happening behind them.

Signaling for Nero and the two kids to not follow him, Childe walked back out the way he came, looking for whatever was making that noise.

@ThePotatoGod @Foxes81_of_Anime
----------------------------------------------------------------

Klee again had her mouth comically upon as Juran turned into a dinosaur! She had no idea what it was but it looks so cool!

It was less cool when Master Jean got tangled up with Furry! But she was awake now! "Master Jean, Master Jean!" Running over and dropping her sword, Klee attempted to pull the Acting Grandmaster up, and then gave her a wide hug! Yay, someone she knew! Apart from the weird tall guy with the hydro vision. Looking up, she asked "Master Jean, why were you attacking us?"

@ThePotatoGod

• Interactions: @Ori @ThePotatoGod @Kirie98

And just like that... it was over. The absence was felt immediately. Canti nearly deflated, even reaching out to feebly grasp for what was no longer there. Easy come, easy go. The consolation was that he eagerly, tightly held Cloe's hand. His monitor threateneed to puff with cartoonish steam all over again. She was so forward...

Canti remained rather non-plussed as they ran into... kids? Kids. This was more familiar. More dull. He couldn't return to those pillows soon enough...!!

CantiChar.png

As soon as the Nobodies appeared, a white symbol flashed on Canti's screen, burning into the monitor with rising intensity. Suddenly, the robot's posture tightened, and he rose to his full height, standing tall over Cloe. His arms and legs shifted into a ready stance. It looked incredibly practiced. He remained where he was, keeping a distance from the enemies while Chloe engaged.

At least, until one of the sheep started barreling right for Canti. The robot took a step forward, then two, before shooting his right arm out. In a flash, the sheep was grabbed - and lifted - by its horn, with little effort. The robot's grip was like a vice, a vice turned into wrecking ball when Canti leveraged uncanny strength to slam his quarry into a nearby wall. Possibly repeatedly, if it could take the punishment.
  • Interactions: @ThePotatoGod @Kirie98 @Raynar Saassin

sg-metroid-dread-samus-aran.png

Samus kept her cannon trained on the humanoid, holding her position while he went over to speak with another group of people. They were nothing like him. Many of them even resembled humans. She rested her free arm on her cannon, hesitantly. Her systems picked up on most of their conversation. More information for her codex. Mission parameters were quickly updating, though the primary objective remained the same. They were busy enough that she remained beneath their notice.

"Center Room."

Samus had a destination. She moved quickly, easily keeping pace with the girl. Not only did she seem to be young (and from the looks of things, not equipped for combat), but she was carrying another unconscious girl with her. It would not be difficult to keep track of her and the crowd that followed her. This time, once Katrielle had stopped again, Samus made sure to close the distance so that she could introduce herself. The bounty hunter strode towards Katrielle with a brisk gait, raising an open hand to show that she meant no harm, though she remained wary of the entity that she had glimpsed before. It was still with them. Though it had seemed agreeable so far, she could not rule out its hostility.

What was going on in this place?