• When Filia got near to the chest, it turns out to be a monster. When it's gaping jaw came near, Samson quickly formed a pair of big hands to take hold of the mimic and rip it into two. "Whew, that was close." Filia said as she let out a sigh of relief. "Too bad there's nothing on him. What a waste of time." Samson replied. "Right. Anyway, let's continue down the road, shall we?" Filia said and went further south and then to the east to find herself in front of what is to be a wall that can be destroyed.

"Hey, Samson, if I could remember correctly, these wall can be moved right? Do you think you could-" Right as she was about to finish her sentence, Samson formed a drill and went to pierce the breakable wall.

@ThePotatoGod

• With her parameters increased, Artoria swung her invisible blade at the fake Ruler, over and over. She took a good look at the visible crack while she was at it, confirming that this Ruler is just a fake.

@ThePotatoGod @Midle1998

• It seemed Adam had just hit two birds with one stone and the mysterious gems, called "Dusts" by Ruby, is what left of them. When Ruby said that they'll need to follow the Espeon, Adam nodded in acknowledgment and followed her to see the doggo cornered...and Kirby trying to make friends with him.

@ThePotatoGod @SorryTM @LuckycoolHawk9

Nicholas Harris

Nicholas didn't even blink as the door attempted to growl at him. "It's adorable that you think that I'm scared of you, you insignificant little pup. I've fought scary things than you quite regularly actually," He doubted the pup could understand him as he focused his power on making a small contained energy ball in his hand, one that wouldn't kill the pup, but would leave it incredibly weak. "Here's the very first thing you need to learn about me. I don't like being made a fool of. Nobody really does- but people often try," he replied, tossing the energy ball, purposefully over its head to destroy the wall behind it.

He would move with his super fast speed, attempting to grab the Espeon by the scruff of its neck as he would close his eyes and focus on taking as much energy from it as possible without killing it. It was obvious now how he stayed so young looking to anyone who saw him. The energy absorption sustained his appearance as well as his attacks. "I'm being nice here, pup."

@ThePotatoGod @Topless @SorryTM

Ben and Cameron

Ben would look over at them. " Well, it looks like we reached an impasse here. We could split up here, but I think sticking together would be better, seeing as we have to fight a pillar soon. Those are really powerful enemies that take more than one person to beat."

Cameron would nod. " So, which way do you think it is the right way?" He asked.

Ben shrugged. "I'm going to just take a guess and go... with..." Ben replied, moving the east wall down (punching it). " ...A guess."

@ThePotatoGod

Adam

"That's enough."
Adam stepped in, clearly not happy with what Nicholas is doing to the Espeon. He grabbed his shoulder as he said with a very tight grip that no matter how hard he tries, he would not let go. Adam looked at Nicholas with cold dead eyes reaching down to his own soul. "Let him go. Even though you do not intend to kill him, you're still hurting the little animal regardless. Do it, or I'll force my hand to your head really, really hard." He told him in a stern tone.

@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @SorryTM

Jaune_Arc.pngJaune was stunned by the Ruler coming at him, only being saved by an accurate attack from the others "WHOA! I'm a way bigger liability here than I thought...I barely had time to react before she came at me. Man, my reflexes are AWFUL! I really need to get fix that..." Before the huntsman could ponder any on his uselessness, he felt his our flare up tremendously "My aura...It feels different. I feel different. I feel...Stronger...If that's the case, nows a good a time as any to lend a helping hand! Here's hoping my confidence is misplaced this time around!" Jaune charges at the Ruler and lunges at it preparing to attack with an overhead strike.
@ThePotatoGod @Topless

Kirby

The puffball looked suprised to see the wall behind being taken down by the sudden attack, but what happened afterwards.. Nobody hurts a friend of the Kirbster

While Adam was being veeeeery threatening to Nicholas, the Kirby jumped into the air, and kicked upwards! Specifically, at the area where the weakness of man was located.

The balls.

And wellll, Kirby may have put enough force in the attack to impress someone like Adam. Adios, Nicholas's Balls.​

• Mami Tomoe

"It won't be necessary. As I said, we'll deal with it from here." The Magical Girl wasn't intimidated by the coming predicament. She watched as the Power Castles began to emit a foul, toxic gas that started to creep over slowly toward the group! But rather than feel as though she had to make one choice and release the humanoid or force the group to suffer under the fumes, she instead summoned a long ribbon, and started to twirl it in the area!

The creeping, toxic gas was soon blown away by the sheer force of wind Mami generated with her ribbons.

"I wouldn't be a Magical Girl for this long if I was defeated so easily.." she commented soon after. Still though, it seemed the fight wouldn't be as quick as she assumed. The walking Castles seemed to be quite resistant to gunfire. She had unleashed a volley on them earlier, after all, and a 'spectator' peering around the corner had fired a few shots of his own at them.

"It seems that, unlike the creatures you've protected, these familiars are unwilling to listen. I guess we have no choice but to defeat them" She said to Vert, summoning a musket in each hand, ready to combat them again.

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

@ThePotatoGod - Katrielle (In the area)
    @dark - Bardock (In the area)
    @Raynar Saassin - Cell (Interacting), Vert (Interacting)
    @SolsticeArcanum - Solstice (In the area)

• Shinji Matou

To say he was pleasantly surprised to see she could fight well was an understatement. "Heh! That's more like it! Go and kick his horned ass!" Cheering her on from the sideline, he gave a slight grin as he watched Saber manage to knock and send the bastard against a wall of chips, collapsing it in as the Minotaur collapsed into them! "Alright, that's what I'm talkin' about! This fight might not even last that long if that's all you can do!"

Of course, nothing was ever that easy. Soon enough, the Pillar got right back up, as that rainbow wheel behind him started to spin! "10 Pull? What kind of move is th-" Shinji would soon get his answer as ten lights shot out from the wheel as disappeared from behind him. They flung towards Saber, who easily swatted and batted them away with her sword, but as soon as they did that, they turned into weapons themselves! She was soon facing an array of floating weapons, and as Shinji gritted his teeth, he failed to realize that three of them had shot past her and were making their way toward him!

"What the?!"

Just by bare luck, or maybe because of his instincts, Shinji pulled back just as soon as the lights formed into the transparent form of a person, lunging a fiery sword straight at him!

"Shit! Saber, get back here and get this guy off my back!"

He wasn't just going to do anything on his end though. To give her a slight advantage, he quickly, employed his screen and rapidly casted another code!

move_speed(); -> 'Saber'

The current fight would be intruded upon, as a large, devil-ish look man soon crashed through another wall of Poker Chips! 'Aw hell, another enemy?' Shinji thought to himself, but then wondered if this guy was another player or something? Only one way to find out!

"Yo! I'm in a bit of a pickle here! Help me kick this goat-man's ass and I'll split the loot with you!"

Shinji Matou - #aebaed

@ThePotatoGod - Saber (Interacting)
    @SolsticeArcanum - Des (Interacting)

• Blanc

"I'm not sure. But I'm sure there will potentially be enemies here. Perhaps there's some kind of item we need to find to get out of here, or defeat the boss of this dungeon so that we can go home. That might just send us to the next level of this dungeon though."

Blanc tightly held onto Rom's hand. The last thing she wanted was her little sister running through the halls of this Labyrinth and geting lost on her own. Well, she wouldn't technically be alone since she has that mini person with them, but she doubted that they'd be able to help Rom fight even if they seemed equipped with small minature weapons.

As she continued eastward, she'd soon hit a dead end turning down south. Coming around the bend, she'd spot a group at the other end of the hall, cornering around something. "Looks like there are others here. Be ready to fight if they aren't so friendly.." Blanc directed Rom, her hammer ready to be swung from her shoulder if they made any aggressive move towards them as she began to walk down towards the group.

Blanc - #9ce1f2

@Raynar Saassin - Rom (Interacting)
    @Crow - Gourai (with Rom)
    @ThePotatoGod - Ruby (straight across South)
    @LuckycoolHawk9 - Nicholas (straight across South)
    @Topless - Adam (straight across South)
    @SorryTM - Kirby (straight across South)

Last edited:
Des
1671220348611.png
Des looked at the man from head to toe, he realized he's a newbie to the tower. "All of it." Des looked at the man with a straight face. "Give me all of the loot, or enjoy your slow death."

• View attachment 234577

bardock_ssj_gif_5_by_majingokuable-d4stvd5.gif

Bardock looked over at Cell as suddenly Cell was wrapped up and the Saiyan was grabbed suddenly out of the way "What the...!"
    Seconds past and whatever that smoke was around the area was now gone due to the Magicial Girl. Now there was another strange figure in the background who was in the shape of strange robot figure or whatever it looked like to the Saiyan.

"I'm not planning on waiting around for this walking castle to kill everyone here."

"Tch, Nice save. ..." was the thanks Bardock left for the magical girl. Call it his pride talking there.
    "I can test the waters of this "walking castle, for how long, not sure.". The Saiyan turned back to the wrapped Cell, back in front
    With that, Bardock would test his Super Saiyan abilities with the castles. Without his scouter, it made it a lot harder to directly find out any indication of a power level.

He eyed the castle, making sure he could avoid the toxic smoke if it spewed it again.
    If the tower were really resistance to gunfire, would Ki blasts make any difference?

The Saiyan would keep the castle busy for a while until the others could figure out a plan.

@ThePotatoGod @Kirie98 @Crow

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Foxes81_of_Anime

Stunned by the Electro-Charged reaction, the robo dude couldn't do much as it was then stabbed by Childe's Hydro blades, piercing through its core and causing it to flinch as its innards exploded, causing the robot to turn into black goop.
    Back to Nero and Pueri, it seems that while they were beating on the flaming tree they would make a discovery; Nero's fire didn't do much on it; but the raw storm of attacks Nero and her Kirlia were dishing out seem to be enough to keep the pressure on as fire balls seem to be flying around, deflected by the pair's swordsmanship and psychic strength. As it would fling another fireball, it took note of the light lances forming overhead and attempted to get of them by flinging fire sparks at it, igniting into an explosion when they made contact– however, the nature of those spears were in fact, illusions, granting the Roman Empress an opening!

"It's over!" Nero proclaimed as she dashed past the kimono wearing tree, driving her sword through the trunk of the sentient tree, causing it to let out a screech, soon being silenced by the twirling roundhouse kick of Pueri, causing the Shadow to turn into its base state; black goop that seeped back onto the checkerboard floor. "How fitting that I landed the final blow." She felt proud, though the fight seemed awfully easy for her. "Onward, men! The Pillar's Lair should be just ahead!" Nero declared, leading the charge herself northbound. The group would find that the path would lead to a deadend with a moveable wall leading north. If patterns were to be believed, then this can be moved and lead them to the corner proper.

Interaction: @Foxes81_of_Anime

The pair would carry on eastward, seeing a brief split on the road to the south that amounted to pretty much a dead end before seeing the eastern border of the maze itself, a wall made out of blue corals, obscuring and blocking the path to an empty, red space of sorts. To anyone normal, this sight is pretty much nerve wracking. But to the blonde knight, this seems to be an everyday occurrence. That, or she's too distracted trying to pick where to go next that the pretty much didn't bother looking through the cracks of the corals.

Glancing south, Mordred would spot a bigger room that seemed to loop around to the direction she came from, and on the north, a long path with some people on them. She senses a Servant with them–along with a curious reading, meaning that a spirit of sorts is among them. Come to think of it, Mordred sensed that when they were still boxed in when they arrived on this floor. That reading could be the same guy, so it's safe to say that they're not enemies.

Signaling the other boy to follow through, Mordred moved to the northern split on the path, neglecting to notice yet another presence lurking ways behind him. A slow setting feeling of dread slowly weighing on the man as if someone was stalking him. . .

>Something has been set loose onto the Labyrinth. . .

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum

Stepping through the light, Lancelot would find himself under the light of the moon, standing on a vast empty field of grass with thin and tall trees scattered about, surrounding the savannah like clearing he found himself on. As the grass sways to the howl of the wind, lightning seems to growl as it struck a distance in front of him, another one of those damned Minotaurs appearing in front of the Berserker.

The_Warrior_Chariot__Strength_Pillar.png

–{[The Pillar Warrior]}--
    5th of The 12 Pillars​

This one appears to be clad in golden armor and is more beast like than the other Pillars he had encountered. With long hair pulsing from purple to magenta, charged with the lightning it appeared from. In its left hand is a spear of purple lightning, pulsing with wild energy as the beast slouched, glaring at Lancelot, as if staring at a reflection of itself.

"...I am The Warrior, 5th of The Labyrinth's Pillars." The Minotaur introduced himself, lowering his stance as if preparing to strike. "We shall do battle." It raised its left hand, waiting for Lancelot to steel himself for but a few seconds before chucking the lightning spear at him, sending a loud clap as he swung his arm with the force of a bullet!

• Interaction: @noob13241 @Kirie98 @Raynar Saassin @Crow @SolsticeArcanum @dark

What Banjou would find in the golden chest would surprise him if he'd actually take a good look at them. They were Fullbottles. Not just any old Fullbottles from the vast 60 something extras, mind you, they were Sento's. Specifically, the Rabbit-Tank and the Hawk-Gatling Best Matches. How they got here is a mystery, but there's little time to worry about that; as he peeked around the corner, he'd bear witness to a rather chaotic situation; the first of which was a strong gust of wind with a hint of dangerous chemicals being dispelled in the air, caused by a blonde woman in a fancy looking english dress. Along with her was a group of men and women fighting against bug-like creatures; the green one being tortured by the busty woman with a spear, a young looking blonde with a musket and a Detective Figure, and the other one being chased by the man in black, intent of murdering both the tinier red bug man and the walking rock, which turned as it was shot and struck by a flying blonde, spotting Ryuga as it began to creep towards the protein junkie.

The rock appears to represent a mountain range with medieval castles with cannons on it. On the peak of the mountain looming over the castle itself was a black sludge with a crown-like purple mask, the cannons pointed at Ryuga, preparing to assault him.

As if mocking Ben's efforts, the Bisharp was shot, prompting it to be knocked down, bleeding out if no one helps it.

"What the bloody hell was that for?! It doesn't want to fight anymore!" Katrielle snapped at the man in black, who's clearly disinterested in keeping the noncombatant alive, trying to flee the scene. It was then that Cell decided to make a proposition and release him to finish off the remaining Shadows. "Look, how about you sit your perfect little buttocks down and let real women work for a change. We'll talk about letting you go later." Katrielle huffed, analyzing the properties of the remaining two enemies. "Vert, they're weak to Wind Magic. Let out your anger on those punks first." She instructed as the other Power Castle charged up its power level once more.

Interaction: @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9

As Samson cracked open the Mimic like an egg, it dropped some actual treasures it must've eaten along the way; a bunch of crystals and gold. Whether they were interested in them didn't really matter as the pair would eventually decide to move southbound and follow along with Ben and Cameron, eventually catching up to the two as they unveiled the path towards a stone pedestal, recognizing them, lit up into a doorway of light. . .

• Interaction: @Topless, @SorryTM, @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @Crow @Raynar Saassin

Leading the charge, Blanc would encounter an immediate turn to the south, leading to another eastward path and a path leading all the way to a unique looking coral wall to the south, where an encounter between three people, a tiny blob thing and a pink dog is happening.

The pink dog seemed to loosen its tension when Kirby walked into frame and tried to communicate with it. It seemed to understand the puffball, responding with a wary bork in its query of joining them, followed by a soft whimpering snarl. It doesn't seem to trust the man's ruthless aura as Nicholas practically dropped the ball by threatening it with an energy ball, only scorching the coral wall behind it. But before it could even react, Nicholas used super speed to close the distance, grabbing the pupper by the neck and began to glow. Causing the Espeon to become visibly distressed, whimpering as it struggled to break free from Nicholas' grasp.

"Stop that!" Ruby stepped forth, aiming her sniper scythe's muzzle at the man, "You're hurting them!" She pleaded the man to spare the pink dog, hesitating to pull the trigger due to the fact that he was an ally. Although Adam seemed to try and convey the message in a more direct manner…Welp, up until Kirby decided to kick the man's balls.

What a dysfunctional group.

• Interaction: @Topless @Midle98

With Saber clashing against Ruler, and Jaune surprised with his increase in strength, Hakuno took the opportunity to increase his strength further by applying an effect on his sword to aide Saber as a knight.

'set effect.activeattribute(holy) -> sword(entity(2,2));
    set gain_str(32)->sword(entity(2,2);
    set entity.weight(0)->sword(entity(2,2);
    set entity.sharpness(32)->sword(entity(2,2);'

Just in time for Jaune to charge towards Ruler, Hakuno ran the Code Cast, allowing Jaune to easily swing his sword faster while still being effective as a weapon, slicing the Ruler in half, shattering the false Servant into blue glass.

This in turn, caused The Fool to flinch, lightning sparking amongst the shadowy woman's body as it knelt--giving them the chance to assault her!

Interaction: @SorryTM

Despite being on fire, the Jyamato Riders only cricked their necks as they got back up, slowly walking towards our Heroes and attempting to strike at Gaon, which was fortunately blocked with his comically large yellow claw.

"Grr…These freaks remind me of those Tojitendo jerks!" Gaon commented, swatting the vine infested Rider away with his vine, followed by a drop kick, knocking it back with Gaon falling onto the ground from his move.

The Power Castle's eyeholes glowed as the cannons from its mountainside turrets sudden raised and fired, releasing a torrent of arrows towards the party.

"Juran!" Kaito called out as he hopped backwards and took aim overhead, allowing Juran to slide in front of Klee with his shield out, protecting the child from the arrows as Kaito leapt above, shooting down the other light arrows that it shot out,

Unfortunately for Klee, that lightning didn't exactly indicate the Electro element being induced onto the Shadows, but rather, an indicator of increased strength–all that did was burn them more, really, which stopped the assault of the sentient mountain, causing it to tip over with a groan.

Preoccupied, the second Jyamato Rider, one with the more feminine physique(it's hard to tell considering how similar the two looked) conjured a rapier that Klee would recognize–the sword that the Acting Grand Master Jean's using. Could she be inside the suit? If so, it's strange how she didn't recognize the Spark Knight herself.

However, Klee was prepared for this, as whilst the Rider was on fire, she fired off a lightning charged shot at the Rider that got in the way of her aim, resulting in the Overload reaction she wanted, causing the Jyamato Rider to be knocked back towards one of the Tranquil Idols, accomplishing the reactions she pretty much wanted; the electrified Rider combined with the combustion of her bomb resulting in an Overload ER, causing her to be knocked down, though barely burnt, the lightning did affect it.

Which left one of the remaining Tranquil Idols raising both its arms, utilizing what seems to be a greener Ameno Spell in an attempt to sweep the group off of their feet! Saber valiantly fought off the surrounding weapons, parrying them as she heard her Master's call for help, in which she used her sword to defend herself as she turned to her Master; her eyes shining as if recalling how to use her own power.

• Interaction: @Kirie98 @SolsticeArcanum

With Des' immense strength, the humanoid Kaiju manages to take a piece of the chip wall, allowing him to see through a slit of a hole the giant piece took up. He couldn't fit through the hole, but it's enough to see that there are 2 more ahead of him, taking on the Pillar–which seemed to be like a puppet.

As Shinji typed out his Codecast for Saber, the red swordswoman grab hold of the book slung upon her belt, opening it as the pages turn, whispering the name of what sounds like one of her Noble Phantasms.

lamp_do_alangina_wonder_ride_book_wallpaper_by_afdryan_de658m7.png

"Lamp Do Alandina
    (Record of The Wish Granting Lamp)"​

She whispered as her body glowed, the Code Cast applied as the book transmogrified into a card of sorts depicting a book cover with a cartoonish lamp on it.

latest.png

--{[Raimeiken Ikazuchi]}--
    The Recorded Seiken of Lightning​

"INSTALL!" She called out, causing the card to disappear in an explosion of power, the left side of her Jacket glowed as the weapons were dealt with in the explosion of mana, crouching as another sword appeared on her hand, pulsing with yellow lightning before disappearing in the blink of an eye, lunging forward and parrying the Summon's flaming slash with two blades surging with different elements. Her other sword appears to bear the same design save for the engravings being yellow along with the guard bearing a different slash emblem.

This blow caused the summon to disappear as it was struck, prompting one of the remaining two to make their move–splitting off towards the newcomer.

csm_gachaPortrait_Tartaglia_efaa620ea0.png

--{[Tartaglia]}--
    Fierce Child of Delusions​

Hailing from the Blue Constellation, a blue water silhouette of a caped man descended with a spear made of water, clashing with Saber's blades, somewhat unaffected by her lightning sword's electric current until the water blades struck her red sword, causing a miniature explosion to knock the blue guy out.

It seems that unlike the weapon summons, the person summons can be taken care of with just one hit. Good to know.

"Bahahah! Good Show, good show!" The Fortune laughs, "First time I pulled a 5 Star with two 4 Stars in a fight!" He chuckled as the wheel stopped, prompting the Pillar to go on the offensive, flying towards the pair while throwing more cards at them! It's as if he could only summon those things at a fixed rate for a while--almost like a skill of sorts.

latest.png

--{[Fischl]}--
    The Princess of Oz​

Meanwhile, the third star flew beyond the wall, manifesting a purple bird diving down towards Des; a purple teenaged girl emerging from the avian with a bow drawn, firing bolts of lightning at the Kaiju!

• 1671454174701.png
    Lancelot would armor up immediately and would also activate Mad Enhancement and Knight of Owner. Grabbing the spear, giving it the minimal power of a noble phantasm, and he'd spin around keeping the spears momentum and throwing it back at the goat man.

• 1671454701412.png
    Des would look up at the girl shooting arrows of lightning and responded with a Micro-oxygenized Blast at the girl and arrows before punching the wall in front of him causing it to either make a bigger hole or collapse in it's entirety.

• 1671453411016.png
    Solstice would walk towards the downed Bisharp and step on it's head twisting his foot before crushing it. Solstice would then hear what Katrielle said about a weakness to wind and only thought of one person he could call out to kill that tower. Solstice would select Lyca and push the down on his Omnitrix.

Continue to the next tab to the right.

• 1671452539536.png
    "YOU!" Lyca would yell at the Power Castle. "IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!" Lyca would use a ultra-sonic howl directly at the Power Castle but anyone to close to the castle would also be affected and everyone else would just hear a loud booming sound.

Last edited:
Ryuga Banjo - Southeast
Picking up the bottles, Banjo would look at them as his eyes waver and eyebrows scrunch at the familiar sight of them...as in the back of his mind the catchy jingle that his closest friend made for his signature best match plays out. "Sento..."
Thoughts of what they're doing here and what's happened to him fly through his mind, but are quick to get shoved to the side as the sounds of combat only continue in his absence.

And, for better or worse, Ryuga Banjo never wants to stand to the side when others are in danger again.
As he crosses around the corner though, he's more than considering that maybe that was for the worse honestly at the chaotic sight playing out in front of him. All kinds of people(?) fighting and arguing with one another with even stranger creatures in the mix too.

"Are they...Smash?" His first thought is quick to be dispelled as even the weirdest Smash had a mechanical look to them, as opposed to these guys and things..."Is that a fucking Magical Girl?!"

In all honesty, this whole scene is a sensory flashbang for Banjo, but instincts kick in to ignore all the details as the giant rock begins to approach him, and given he just saw it shoot the others here, he doesn't get the feeling it's friendly. So, pulling out his driver and placing it along his waist, he doesn't hesitate as he pulls out another device, one looking more like a fist with the determination to deal with this as soon as possible.
He's made one mistake-no, two mistakes before in chaotic situations before. He's not gonna let them happen again.

Pulling out and shaking an obsidian-like bottle, he inserts it into the knuckleduster as it begins glowing hot.
"BOTTLE BURRRN"
And putting it into the driver slot, the device locks in, ready for transformation at the crank of the lever.
"CROSS-Z MAGMA"
With no hesitation, the Dragon Rider does so to the sound of machinery, steam, and a literal dragon's roars. A massive metal machine forms out of the ground around him as the sound of a ding rings. "Are you ready?"
The device's final staging process speaks out as Banjo gives it the go-to. "Henshin!"

Not a second later, he readies himself for what's about to happen as the machine tilts over, pouring molten Variable Magma over him. As the material cools, one can spot multiple solid eastern dragon heads rising up around him, as well as the semblance of the Rider beneath the rock.

And then the machine finishes pouring its contents and pulls backward, and then smashes forward, blowing away all the rubble and freeing Banjo underneath in Rider form.
__kamen_rider_cross_z_kamen_rider_and_1_more_drawn_by_onion_maru__sample-e442a5bfbb0a5af5a3c145be97e4119b.jpg

"THE BLAZING MUSCLE, CROSS-Z MAGMA! ACHCHCHCHCH-AH!"
There's the sound of Banjo slamming his fist into his palm as the familiar feeling of heat resonates through his body. With a roar, he proceeds to say his usual transformation line. "My power is overflowing-" And then the rock shot at him, forcing him to dodge backward. "My soul is burning-"

The salvo of the rock began to fire in full force, but Banjo would soon take flight as flame spew out from his wings behind him in a leap towards the enemy rock as he pulls the knuckle out of its slot. "MY MAGMA IS SURGING!" And goes straight into a punch with the device as he takes out and reinserts its bottle, and slaps his fist across its surface as it glows hot, turning into a molten dragon surging forward as he charges forward into a flying punch.
"VOLCANIC KNUCKLE! ACHAAAA!"
Banjo wouldn't even notice the incoming soundwave attack coming at him before he was already in the midst of throwing his strongest fist forward into smashing the castle thing in front of him.

Nicholas Harris

Nick hadn't even realized that his mask had been slipping so quickly since he had been angry. He had always been so careful to not show people the other side of himself, not this soon. It apparently got bad as the dog had stopped to whimper and struggle as Adam put a hand on his shoulder.

Pain... that was something that he knew quite well. It was easy to break his concentration as he would take a second to compose himself-but his power hadn't quite weakened yet. His grip didn't loosen, but he started to slowly place the Espeon towards the ground, knowing that he was in the wrong. All this anger had slowed his sense that he had missed the puffball going in for the attack on him and at the exact moment the kick in the balls would have hit him... something else would be blocking that area. The Espeon as his hand would be just out of the kick's range. "
.....It wasn't- no I didn't-" he started to say as for once in his life, the great Nicholas Harris was at a loss for words for once.

@SorryTM @Topless @ThePotatoGod

Ben and Cameron

" So this is one of the doors to face the boss... it's usually pretty..." Ben didn't get to finish his sentence as Cameron had already started to open the door to enter the room. "...Really wish that people I'm trying to protect would stop doing that.

@Topless @ThePotatoGod

• "Look, how about you sit your perfect little buttocks down and let real women work for a change. We'll talk about letting you go later."
    tumblr_n2lm915mMD1s5f67jo1_500.gif

"Hmhmhm, hahahaha!"

Cell began laughing hysterically as Katrielle attempted to talk him down. Why was he laughing...?

"At first you have my curiosity. Now you have my attention. But don't think for a second that your attempt at defusing the situation has any chance of working."
    "Perhaps not, but one thing's for sure. As much as I would hate to admit it, he is as valuable an ally than an enemy."
    "So the woman actually has a sense of strategy that isn't absorbed by those overcompensating twin peaks in the frontal area! Very well then!"

Cell then turned to one of the Power Castles that began charging it's power level, and then smirked, getting into a dangerous stance.

"I can spare five minutes. Or however long it takes to charge this."

1671471400710.png

"I just want to let you know that this Kamehameha isn't directly just to that one Castle, but to most of the surrounding area! My swan song to this hellhole."

"Vert, they're weak to Wind Magic. Let out your anger on those punks first."
    "It seems I have no choice in the matter, do I? Then I guess I'll just end this now. It's a risk using this attack but... The ugly must be stamped out by the beautiful, that's just the way it works."

Outstretching her arm, Vert in her Next Green form spawned forth a flurry of portals aimed towards the other Castle and the Bisharps surrounding it.

"Now go."

Pointing towards them, wind-enchanted spears flew out from them and began striking in the general direction!

"Can you withstand all of these spears?"

Dragging her arm to her front, a terminal formed in front of her and out of nowhere, completing surrounding her opponents were even more green portals, each one a spear end was poking out the front.

"May your soul evaporate!"

Clenching her outstretched hand into a fist, all the spears were released at once towards center mass, opening up one last green portal above which released a powerful beam of light!

Regardless of what happened during this attack, everyone would then take notice that Vert immediately glowed a faint light and she returned back to her human form, collapsing onto the floor in an instant.

@ThePotatoGod @dark @SouthEast

• As soon as the incident came into view, Rom immediately started tearing up at the sight; someone was gripping hard onto a pocketed monstrosity (For legal reasons, the Nintendo Personification from the Neptunia Series called them Pocketed Monstrosities instead of Pokemon, but is the same concept.) which caused her to raise her wand.

"..L-Leave that poor thing alone..! Ice Coffin!"

Rom slammed the bottom of her wand onto the ground and a trail of Ice began seeping towards Nicholas's position; aimed precisely between him and the Espeon. Upon contact, the trail would expand into a large crystal of ice which would feel extremely cold to the tough.

"Leave it alone..! They're for making friends, not to be hurt..."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @Crow @ThePotatoGod

Klee and Childe

The Spark Knights eyes widened dramatically at the sight of the familiar rapier. There was only one possible way someone could have that... they stole it from Master Jean! She seemed to have skipped over the possibility that the Rider may actually be the standing Grandmaster.

-----

Klee pumped her fist up in the sky, excited that her plan had worked! Now grabbing the sword with both hands, she would fire off all of the remaining bullets left at the mage attempting to conjure an ameno spell!

@ThePotatoGod
--------------------------------
"Yes, your majesty" he deadpanned, following behind Nero and her partner. At least the real battle could finally begin! As they reached the doorway that lead to the Pillar, Childe turned back around to face the kiddos.

"Well, this next foe will be a rather challenging enemy, so.. well, I know you must have some combat capabilities judging by the little trick back there. Don't do anything unnecessary, that's it."

Turning back to the door, the Harbinger conjured a simple hydro blade, and then slashed at the doorway.

@ThePotatoGod @Foxes81_of_Anime

• As she continued down south, Filia spotted two people she could've recognize from the group and they seemed to have opened some sort of door. "Hey guys!" She called as she approached the two. "It looks like you've opened some sort of secret door. Wonder where it leads." She said.

@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9

• With the Fool stunned, Artorira turned to Jaune and told him "Stand back!" Air began to circle around her sword, preparing for an attack. "Take this! STRIKE AIR!!!" With a strong thrust, she unleashed a powerful burst of wind to blow away the downed Fool far from the trio. If one where to calculate right, she might have sent the Shadow far ahead into the western path.

@ThePotatoGod @Midle1998

• When Kirby low blowed Nicholas, Adam was taken in by surprise. This pink puffball really has...balls. Still, it may seemed that he has realized the error of his way, yet he isn't going to let go of the Espeon. Adam sighed. He turned to Ruby and gestured her to lower her weapon. He looked back at Nicholas and said "Just let the thing go. We can talk it through."

@ThePotatoGod @SorryTM @LuckycoolHawk9

• Mami Tomoe

Mami continued to maintain the ribbons tying down most of Cell's body, Despite having locked down most of his body, she was surprised to see that he could still move enough to do something! Seems like he was giving them a time limit to finish up this fight before he decided to. Hopefully, Vert had something up her sleeves that'd allow them to win before Mami would have to come up with a drastic plan to try and prevent what could be coming.

Her attention had to be diverted from helping Vert, as she ran to help the Bisharp that had been shot upon. Summoning her Soul Gem into her hands, she held it close to the wound and started to use magic to begin healing the damage, reversing the damage as the yellow crystal glowed over it.

"You'll be fine now. We won't hurt you any further." Admittedly, Mami didn't know why they wanted to keep these creatures alive. But they did have a different feeling from the other familiars of this labyrinth. As she glanced back to watch Vert in action, she managed to catch the woman launching several spears at the enemies! The barrage of spears thrusting at the enemy out of the portals she summoned were soon finished off with a massive, blinding energy of light, before Vert was forcibly brought back to her human form.

"Are you fine, miss?!" Mami shouted, unable to leave from where she is, as she made sure that the Bisharp was completely healed.

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

@ThePotatoGod - Katrielle (In the area)
    @dark - Bardock (In the area)
    @Raynar Saassin - Cell (Interacting), Vert (Interacting)
    @SolsticeArcanum - Solstice (In the area)

• Shinji Matou

"What the hell are you doin? Readin a book or whatever?!?" Shinji shouted, flabbergasted as his Servant just pulled out a book and started to flip through it! Aargh! He called for her to help and she's just goin to be a bookworm?! As he struggled to make another code cast while this damn familiar of the boss was hot on his tales, he didn't see the skill or ability that his Saber had manifested. Not that he cared much considering that he was trying not to get killed at the moment! A bright flash of light followed by a boom drew his faint attention as he glanced to see his Saber zipping across several meters in an instant, parrying the next attack by the summon, this time with two swords!

It seemed that parrying the summoned familiar was enough to shatter it, as the translucent glowing figure disappeared into thin air, ending that brief encounter in seconds!

"Alright! I don't know what the heck you just did but I'm guessin it was whatever you read in that book of yours! Pull out the whole stops and give em a beatin!" Shinji ordered. Another one of those damn summon stars flew towards them, shaping into a blue figure of a guy with a spear, his body almost shaped like water or something. As he and Saber clashed, a sudden explosion erupted from their blades making contact! Electricity arcing about as Shinji covered his face to shield himself!

"Damn! What the hell was that?!?" He shouted. Well, whatever it was, Saber didn't seem fazed and water guy was gone. As the Pillar made his next move, Shinji took the moment to put in some more codes!

shock(32); -> Fortune Pillar
    loss_lck(64); -> Fortune Pillar

"I got a surprise for you, you horned asshole!" Shinji grinned, as he tapped the enter key.

Shinji Matou - #aebaed

@ThePotatoGod - Saber (Interacting)
    @SolsticeArcanum - Des (In the area)

• Blanc

"Rom, wait..!"

Before she could stop her sister from impulsively making a decision, her sister had already casted a skill onto the man tormenting the Pocketed Monstrosity. Sure, he probably deserved it, but it seemed that the others were already dealing with the man, and whatever ways they were getting through to him, it seemed to be working. Well, what's done has been done, as the large crystal of ice jutted upward from the ground between him and the creature.

At least it seems like nobody was hurt. She approached the odd mish-mash of a group. "Greetings. I hope we're not intruding on a rather tense situation. Are you all inhabitants of this dimension? I apologize for the sudden ice crystal. My little sister Rom saw what was happening and assumed you were bullying the Pocketed Monstrosity." As she said that, she eyed Nicholas, the man who had been tormenting it after all.

Blanc - #9ce1f2

@Raynar Saassin - Rom (Interacting)
    @Crow - Gourai (with Rom)
    @ThePotatoGod - Ruby (interacting)
    @LuckycoolHawk9 - Nicholas (eyes)
    @Topless - Adam (interacting)
    @SorryTM - Kirby (interacting)

Jaune_Arc.pngJaune was startled by not only his amped in strength but his sudden boost in speed aswell "Whoa, what was that!? Did I get faster too?" Before the blonde huntsman could process his boosted feats, a voice had told him to stand back. As he turned to look at the person calling out to them, he saw that they were preparing a charged attack "EEEEEEEEEE!" Jaune dives out of the way of the attack just in the nick of time.
@ThePotatoGod @Topless

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum

As if to reciprocate Lancelot's "kind gesture" of returning his spear, The Warrior would ball up his fist and punch the returned Spear, engulfing the Minotaur with red lightning caused by Lancelot's Knight of Owner. With a glint in its eye sockets, The Warrior lunged forward with a balled fist, making an attempt to strike the Berserker.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Foxes81_of_Anime

When Childe whacked the wall with his hydro blade, it slid counterclockwise, phasing into the other wall and revealing the path towards what can be described as a lit portal, with a white light shaped like a passageway. If one needs to make final preparations, it's now.

• Interaction: @noob13241 @Kirie98 @Raynar Saassin @Crow @SolsticeArcanum @dark

"Yeah, thought as much." Katrielle couldn't help but sigh as she finally took note of another newcomer; a man clad in a simple blue varsity jacket wearing a strange looking buckle with a crank on it taking out a toyish bucket that emitted lights and sounds when a plastic bottle was inserted onto it–which was then plugged onto the buckle itself.

'Cross-Z Magma' it said, and immediately, the scorching heat of magma can be felt as when the man turned the crank, a massive metal bucket being constructed nigh instantaneously, and just as it poured its contents, Solstice turned into a wolf, howling at one of the Castles, pushing it further and further towards Banjo just as the construct pulled back and broke away the molten lava that had solidified just as quickly, knocking it back with sheer force; the heated gust from the transformation seemed to be enough to knock the Shadows near the man, the walking mountains being tipped over–not before being struck by a dragonic infused magma punch, causing it to shrill in pain as it the immense force from both sides was more than enough to break the rock, shattering it into chunks of black goop, evaporating upon contact with Cross-Z Magma's suit. Except, of course, for strange looking colorful crystals that landed around him.

"In just one hit…?" Katrielle couldn't believe what she's seeing–the Shadow was barely scratched when they arrived, yet somehow, it was beaten in but a single punch from this man's blazing armor. Then again, it was ganged up on by Solstice's wolf form, but either way, it's impressive!

After which, Mami and Vert mopped up the remaining Power Castle with what seemed like her super move; conjuring a bunch of spears that pierced the Shadow, barely able to defend itself from the torrent of polearms infused with the wind affinity before being engulfed in a massive beam.

Still, Mami's attempt on restoring the Bisharp's health seemed to work as the gunshot was patched up–yet, the creature is still unconscious–much like the Green Goddess that fell to the ground after her attack finished.

The outcome of the attack was rather miraculous; the remaining Power Castle Survived. Cracked and crumbling, but still living. Ready to attack. As if wanting to match Cell, it began to charge up a ball of lightning, intent on releasing it at the same time as Cell releases his Kamehameha. He seems intent on trying to tear this whole Maze down with sheer force; a feat that she doesn't even know possible without getting rid of The Pillars holding the walls together. One thing's clear, however; they should run.

"This is getting out of hand; we need to go! Now!" Katrielle said, going over to Vert's body and attempted to lift her up–struggling due to the weight of the Goddess' massive assets.

• Interaction: @LuckycoolHawk9 @Topless

Entering the door of light, the trio finds themselves in a somewhat digitized space. Green digits of 1s and 0s flowing downstream on thin air like snow–save for the fact that the white chains of 1s and 0s seem to for spider webs all over this space with large cocoon like wrappings latched onto the webbings.

Some of them are still squirming, still alive and struggling to break free. Others…Seem to have stopped.

The air howls within this space, combined with the eerie dampness of the floor, it's almost like they've stepped into somewhere dangerous. Well, when's a journey involving gods and monsters not dangerous? Ahead of them was a larger, wall like cobweb, and hanging above it…

The_Hermit_Pillar.png

–{[Pillar Hermit]}--
    7th of The 12 Pillars​

…Is a monstrous Spider with a lamp as its core. Eight arms sprouting from its back, thin and needle like in contrast with someone like Pillar Lovers, who was quite muscular. It seems to be distracted with something–someone.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @Crow @Raynar Saassin

When Kirbo was knocked towards Ruby and Adam's feet with Nicholas' kick, the Huntress in Training was about to pull the trigger when the first man gestured for her to lower the weapon, reminding her that in tense situations like this, one must always remain calm–she nearly lost her cool there.

With a sigh, the Huntress lowered Crescent Rose as Adam began to negotiate with Nicholas–only for a third party to barge in, surprising Ruby as Rom's Ice Spell barely grazed her, beelining straight for the ground near the assailant, erecting a wall of ice between him and the Espeon, threatening to pierce his arm!

"Wha–?!" Ruby yelped, turning to the pair of women. Both of them were pretty small, except the one that's more blue was smaller. Siblings, perhaps? The taller one spoke, asking if they're natives and apologized for her sister's rash actions. "Uh…No. We're not from around here if that's what you're asking." Ruby shook her head, unsure what she meant by dimension. "We're looking for a way home ourselves. All of us are." She glanced at Nicholas with a pout, unsure if she even wants to associate with someone like him.

• Interaction: @Topless @Midle1998

'Set gain_str(32)->'Invisible_Air'(Saber);'

"Now!" Hakuno ran the codecast, increasing the potency of Artoria's invisible air just as she told Jaune to move aside, causing the gust of wind to become even stronger as even when The Fool attempted to get up, it was blown away by sheer force, far out of sight to the western edge of the maze. "Hi! I'm Hakuno. The blue one's called Saber and we need to go, now!" Hakuno quickly helped Jaune up, seeing how they've managed to encounter something they're not meant to, grabbing a hold of his hand and running northward, intent on avoiding The Fool as much as she can.

Interaction: @SorryTM

The feminine Jyamato Rider would attempt to get up while Klee is preparing to unload her gun sword, just to end up getting pelted with an Elemental Reaction thanks to Klee's barrage; first, the Water Dust(inducing Hydro), then missing Rock Dust shot, which created a stone chunk at the path behind the monsters before getting swirled with the gray dust–as opposed to the turquoise coloring that Teyvat gets, spreading the water affinity spell in an improvised AOE spell before finally getting frozen with the Ice Dust, inviting her comrades to take the next attack!

jean_censored_genshin_impact_art_render_by_deg5270_dfbjs5z.png

--{[Jean Gunnhildr]}--
    Dandelion Knight​

The Female Jyamato Rider glowed turquoise as the buckle cracked and shattered, revealing a rather unpleasant surprise for Klee–it was in fact, Jean herself; although by the looks of things, it seems as though she wasn't conscious throughout the entire experience, falling to the ground.

"That's…!" Gaon took notice as the woman fell to the ground, shocked to see that there was a genuine human in one of the Labyrinth's creepy monsters. Something that the animal lover didn't expect.

"Grab her and keep her safe! Kaito and I will handle the rest!" Juran glanced at Gaon right as the King Castle dispersed into black mud by Klee's Elemental Over Reaction. The two robots nodded to one another before leaping into action. Gaon jumping ahead, kneeling in front of the blonde swordswoman and lifting her from the ground, carrying her behind the group as the male Jyamato seemed relatively unfazed, balling his fist and meeting Juran's lunge with a swift and strong punch, knocking the bot head first onto the ground.

"SHUWA!" Kaito followed through with a rapid fire, pelting the Rider in the face for enough time for Juran to sweep its leg–the damage causing the buckles to crack and shatter, turning the armored men into nothing but black goop.

The not frozen Tranquil Idol raised its arms, conjuring large chunks of ice on the sky above our heroes, making them fall like hail! Wanting to make sure that no harm befalls upon the already unconscious woman, Gaon attempts to protect her by acting as a human(robot?) umbrella, taking in the blunt blows of the bullet-like ice.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Kirie98

Much to one's surprise, the girl managed to whiff away the beam with a mere twirl, completely forgetting about the purple lightning bird that circled Des as the Kaiju broke open the wall, allowing him the path through along with a shocking tackle from the lightning bird; the successful attack soon causing the girl and her bird to fade away as the Kaiju was left alone to deal with The Fortune's antics.

"EEEEIIII!!" Saber lunged ahead of her Master and began to deflect most of the cards thrown her way, leaping and raising her blades as Shinji activated her Code Casts, causing the Doll-Like Pillar to flinch as the codecast of an electric ball flew from under her feet, hitting the Fortune before Saber seemingly disappeared before reappearing behind him in a flash of lightning, blades charged as she spun, hitting the Pillar from behind. "Kaen Destroda!(Shattered Flames)" She ended the combo with a lunge forward, launching the Pillar in the air as she slashed past him, floating with traces of lightning still sparking on his body–still paralyzed, an opportunity for a combo.

"If my power comes from books and stories…Then this lamp should have…!" Saber spoke, realizing something, she pierced her fire sword on the ground, rubbing the golden lamp that's sitting on her shoulder like armor. From the spout of the lamp emerged yellow smoke, giving rise to a yellow genie, surging with the lightning of the yellow blade.

latest.png

--{[Genie of The Lamp]}--
    Recorded Lamp-bound Spirit​

"Grant my wish, O Genie of the Lamp!" Saber spoke, pointing her yellow sword at the stunned Pillar, and immediately, the Genie responded, floating towards the Pillar and letting loose a flurry of lightning charged punches, ending with a two handed swing, sending it down to the ground and toppling the Poker Chip walls. Just then, her jacket returned to normal, along with her second sword disappearing. "So this is how I use my Noble Phantasms…" Saber briefly glanced at her own hand in awe, clenching it, as if remembering something about her past. "No…These books are just a part of them." She nodded, turning to the Pillar as the Paralyze effect finally dissipated, prompting the Pillar to let out a sigh.

"Phew, about time." The Pillar cricked its puppet like neck, cracking its knuckles as the magic circle on its back began to spin once more. "I dunno what kinda spell you used on me, but let's see how you handle my next 10 PULL!"

"Master! Requesting parameter boost!" Saber glanced at Shinji, taking out the book holstered on her waist once more, pages flipping wildly as if waiting for her to whisper the next title. "I think I've got something to stop these Shooting Stars before they move more than a few meters from the circle!"

Reactions: Bixir

• 1672291331209.png
    The Berserker would begin a weak chant that grew in volume and rage before The Warrior threw their punch. "die.. die.. die.. Die.. Die.. Die.. DIE.. DIE.. DIE!!" The Berserker would then lunge at The Warrior meeting their fist with his own clashing with the strength more than a wild beast.

• 1672291351655.png
    As Des walked through the wall he'd just watch as the girl in red and seemingly high-horsed guy fought, as he considered if he should join in or just watch as they die.

• 1672291407479.png
    Lyca would leap towards the power castle tackling the creature of void, and clawing at it until it would inevitably fall.

Ryuga Banjo - Southeast

As his fist blows through the Castle, there'd be a brief moment of adrenaline keeps up in his musclehead, glancing around the hall for any opponent or attacks...That brief moment passes when he sees himself about to get gooped on by the castle.

Say what you will about Kamen Rider worlds, punching something usually isn't messy and he is absolutely not prepared for it mentally as his body coils inwards as he shields himself with one arm. Of course, it dissolves from the heat of his own armor, but for the draconic rider...thinking that far is not a regular occurrence.

He would land safely with his instincts letting him make a safe landing just fine. And upon so, notices the crystals around him. Naturally, he grabs a handful of them as he mutters to himself out loud, "The hell are these?"

It was at this point that Katrielle's retreat talk would reach Banjo. Looking up, he goes to ask, "Get going, why-" before he promptly sees the green bug person charging up an attack and the remaining Castles doing the same..."Ah, never mind, got the memo." As the newcomer to the situation, Banjo's not one to try and shift the flow of the fight and so if a retreat is happening, he's gonna try and help out on getting people out.

Speaking of which, he spots a wolf man leap onto one of those castle things. Instincts tell him plenty that, given he came from the other's direction and is attacking the castles, is probably an ally. And thus, someone to get a move on outta here.

He takes flight once more landing atop the same castle, yelling at the wolf guy ('Probably? Guts says guy'), "Oi, place about to get blasted, so sorry in advance-" Banjo would shuffle the crystals he's holding in one arm to the other as he goes to grab Lyca with the freed-up arm to hoist him over onto his shoulder as he kicks off the castle to fly the hell outta there towards the others in the area.

This would be an uncomfortably warm ride for both of them. (Magma might not be burning hot right now, but he's definitely warm to the touch even casually. And for Banjo...Lyca is big and hairy)
@Kirie98 @Raynar Saassin @Crow @SolsticeArcanum @dark @ThePotatoGod