Ben and Cameron

Cameron had ironically froze when he saw what they were facing, trying to process how such a creature existed in the first place. What sort of being was this? It didn't seem natural and that honestly scared him a little. It took a few moments before he could even react to what was happening around him.

Luckily for Cameron, he wasn't alone and having already lost Nathan, Jonas, Peter and so many others along the way, he would move directly in front of Cameron, blocking any attacks that would come the young man's way. "
Hey, hey, you got to snap out of it. I think you might be very useful in this fight," he replied, gently saying this.

Cameron would snap out of it and nod. " I'm not sure if I can quite reach anything..." Ben would pick Cameron up with one finger. "Okay, maybe now I can, so I definitely want to know how you did that when we're not in mortal peril," he replied, shooting an ice blast directly at the hermit.

@PolikShadowbliss @Topless @ThePotatoGod

Nicholas Harris

Nicholas would take a deep breath and look over at Ruby and the others, finally almost placing the burden on the ground and tightening the restraints so his power level would go back to normal. " I'm so sorry, I'm a very powerful being but when I access too much of my power at once, I tend to lose the ability to think coherently and just kind of switch into kill and destroy mode, it's why I don't often use the final extent of my powers, it can literally destroy me. I didn't want to- I didn't mean too-I'm so sorry puffball-" Nicholas took a deep breath. " I'll do better. So where do we go next?" He asked.

@ThePotatoGod @SorryTM @Ruby and friends

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Foxes81_of_Anime @SorryTM

Unfortunately for Berserker, The Warrior was a bit faster as he twisted his body just fast enough for him to struck the incoming strike–however, The Warrior was tripped by Berserker's greaves, causing the buff minotaur to fall on his back, chest exposed for Lancelot to take advantage of!

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Foxes81_of_Anime

As if Childe's intuition was right, there was a rather unique looking opponent waiting for himself outside of The Pillar's Corner; it was a cloaked goat, floating with legs; only a buff torso with a neck of flames and skull for a head. In its arms was what seemed to be a scythe, and in front of the creature was an armored woman wrapped around his glowing green web.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @noob13241

The Ursa would whimper as it's got eyes on its furry assailant, charging towards it as Lyca opted to double team the Worm with Cross-Z, who was in the process of beating down the blind fucking worm with his blazing blue fists, managing to tough out most of the hits until Cross-Z prepared an immediate finisher, complete with a Dragonic Construct to boot. Without fail, the attack connects, flinging the worm off of the ground as it was knocked towards Lyca, who was trying to aggro it, only to end up being knocked by it.

The two Mitachurls then began to surround Cross-Z, circling the armored Rider before both of them charged at the blue menage at once, attempting to overwhelm the dragonic boxer!

• Interaction: @noob13241

Fortunately for Ken, the box didn't seem to be alive. Meaning it's not a mimic, and it's just a good old traesure box. What's inside it, however, was something less pleasing.

latest.png

--{[Ember Celica]}--
    Hands Off The Merch, Pal​

It's a severed hand; a fresh one at that.

Granted, that hand seems to be holding what seems to be a yellow gauntlet with red shotgun shells wrapped around the wrist lined up right in front of a muzzle. It's a hybrid gun-fist.

• Interaction: @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @PolikShadowbliss

Filia's tendrils managed to wrap The Pillar Hermit's limbs together, prompting its web to be spat out incomplete, frail unlike its other works. However as it saw Filia approaching with a drill made out of hair, the Pillar sought to counteract a drill with yet another drill, forming one out of hair–thus, a clash began, drill against drill! Sparks flying as the Pillar snarled at the parasite's hostess. That is, until Ben and Cameron swoops in with a blast of ice, hitting the beast on the head and distracting it long enough for Filia's hair drill to slip past and barged into the beast's chest, causing it to let out a shriek as the Drill pressed against The Hermit, soon trying to grab Filia and threw her off of him!

• Interaction: @SorryTM

"Klee…You're here too?" Jean was genuinely surprised to see the Spark Knight alive after Gaon got off of her, helping the acting grandmaster up from the ground, taking in her brand-new surroundings and studying the mechanical strangers near her alongside an eccentric looking caped fellow in white and gold. Her eyes widening upon hearing what Klee asked her. "I attacked you…? That's…" She asked, clutching her head, trying to remember what she was doing the past few minutes, but…She's drawing a blank, shaking her head in confusion. "Why would I attack you? If anything, it's these strange men that I'd be wrestling you from." She glared at the mechanical trio before sighing. "Though it feels like they're not as bad as they seem…"

"Well, not the first time I heard that." Juran chuckled, his body glowing a bit as he dispelled his armor, revealing a more human-like automaton, one with a buzzsaw for a mohawk with a red armor-like shirt and white shorts. "We do look kinda sus."

"You seriously don't remember fighting us?" Gaon asked, dispelling his own suit, revealing a robot that's similar to Juran's, but he's more yellow and his head is shaped like a lion and he's wearing an orange jacket ontop of his body. "That's…Really concerning. Did we accidentally hurt her too bad?" He asked rather worryingly.

latest.png

--{[Desire Driver]}--
    Scramble for a Wish.​

"Now I'm no doctor, but she looks Full-On fine to me. Aside from the bruises we did. Sorry about that." Kaito shook his head, dispelling his white suit to reveal an actual young man in a colorful jacket as he picked up what looks to be the buckle she was wearing. Though unlike from when she was wearing it, the vines on the right side of the buckle was no more, leaving a rather empty looking black device. "Looks like it's this thing's fault."

Interaction: @Raynar Saassin @Kirie98 @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @SorryTM

The shot wall moved to the side, cracked, but not destroyed as it revealed a path westward; though it curved a bit south, it's obvious that it's a lot quicker than simply going south and helping the others fight off the monsters. Speaking of which, moving west, they'd find a fork in the road, one path heading westward, and another straight towards a deadend, where there seemed to be a commotion going on with a few humans; one of which is toned, muscular and almost naked, another is a naive looking little red riding hood, a fucking tough guy looking professor, apparently distraught by what he's done.

As it was let down, the pink dog naturally gravitated towards the Red Hood as he asked where to head next, apologizing for his actions.

"Just make sure you don't get too worked up next time, alright?" Ruby asked of the professor as she sat down to pet the Espeon for a bit, the monster feeling safe in her presence. "Welp, looks like this spot doesn't lead to where we need to go, so–oh hey, a friend!" Ruby turned around and spotted Mami, recognizing her as a part of Katrielle's team leading the expedition through the southern path. She approached the fellow highschooler, noticing the green bug man with them. "Aw, look at that. You found someone new, too!" She said, oblivious to Cell's motives and nature, seeing him as an equal to those trapped here. "You guys headed this way, too?"

Interaction: @Ori @Kirie98 @Bixir

In Clogeala's little skirmish, Cloe manages to land strikes on both The Dancer Nobody and the Berserker Nobody, the former of the two receiving quite the thrust from Clogeala's daggers, tripping the Dancer up and forcing it to fall on its back. Though right after the Dancer Nobody was knocked back, and The Creeper took its place, coming outta seemingly nowhere to stomp onto the goddess of death itself!

The remaining sheep joined up with the other sheep, commencing a two-sheep stampede against Canti until the robot man himself grabbed the metaphorical bull by the horn and began to slam the beast onto the wall, including its friend with it!

When Blanc's hammer struck the Berserker's chest, the hulking creature stumbled back with a distorted shrill of a cry before swinging its own club towards the petite goddess, attempting to smash her to paste!

• Interaction: @Topless @Midle1998

"Haha, if these manage to make it through like, half a dozen more stairs of this weird dungeon." Hakuno giggled a bit as Jaune asking if it would sell well. "Dunno, I never had to sell Wine before. If Saber–my previous Saber, taught me anything, it's that depending on how these things taste, it might fetch a pretty penny from nobles like her." She answered Jaune's query. "Lemme see here…" Heeding her Servant's request, Hakuno pulled up a holographic keyboard and typed in a command in a programming language.

view_status('chest.item(32)');

Pressing enter on the screen, it swiftly changed from a keyboard to a window that details the contents of the concoction on her hand. It's a Red Potion, which seems to contain healing properties. Able to heal up some minor wounds.

"It's apparently a 'Small Healing Potion'." Hakuno read out the name of the item, raising a brow afterwards. "Said to heal minor wounds and rejuvenates those who drink it…Looks useful!" Hakuno nodded with a haughty huff. "We could probably bring some to Wilford-san when we get back."

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Kirie98

"Ahah! Freedom!" The Pillar Fortune cackled as the mighty Destoroyah was disoriented by Magic, managing to float a few centimeters off the ground, although the effect of Shinji's Anti-Magic Codecast ultimately won over as the floating doll was forced back to the ground, coughing; providing enough of an opening for Shinji to declare his victory, ordering Saber to finish the fight right then and there!

"Right!" Saber nodded as she conjured that blue book once more, letting it float on her hand as it glowed along with the black sleeve of her jacket, turning blue as it grew into half a puffy longcoat for a dress, lined with gold as her shoulderguard and sleeve now resembled that of Hakuno's Saber from the Grail War, except it was blue and the forearm bore an iron gauntlet. On her hand was an outline of a Noble Phantasm, swirling with blue winds as if to obscure its golden blade of light.

latest.png

--{[King Excalibur]}--
    Recorded Sword of Victory​

"I call upon the likeness of the Great King of Knights, transcribed within the records of history!" Saber chanted as the blue winds were dispelled, revealing the full glory of the Noble Phantasm Excalibur, except it's much thicker, encased in blue mechanical seals as she raised this recreation, soon clashing her flame sword against it, causing its energies to react to critical levels, engulfing the blades in golden flames. "The Records and I are alike, as if the tales they hold are but my own! Through these records, I craft my proxy! A perfect imitation of legendary heroes!" She then dashed towards the downed Pillar, prepared to end it all in one mighty blow, hopping over Des' downed body, looking down upon The Fortune at a downwards angle, arms crossed with blades clutched against the opposing sleeve's shoulders, making wings of golden light.

"Dammit! Not now! Not yet–!" The Fortune tried to force himself to Pull another unit, but even then, it's far too late as just before the magic circle and spin its wheel, a deafening slice can be heard as the rainbow magic circle cracked like glass as Saber appeared behind him, kneeling with her arms outstretched as the golden flames died down, revealing the X marked upon The Fortune's chest. "I'm not…Satisfied…With these…!" He shuddered, looking down at his chest with his trembling arms raised in panic.

"King Excalibur…" Saber uttered as she stood up, stabbing the Recorded Excalibur on the ground right as the cuts exploded into a sun-like ball, engulfing the Pillar right in front of Shinji's eyes. "Hono no Eiko(Burning Glory)!"

As the flame died, all that remained was a golden card with the image of the rainbow magic circle imprinted on it with the words 'Wheel of Fortune' on the bottom of the card, with the roman numeral IX above it. A Tarot card, floating towards Shinj, as if prompting him to grab it.

"Did that do it?" Saber asked, panting a bit as her left sleeve returned to normal. You could see the exhaustion in her face–well, one would be if one had to forcefully manifest the power of Excalibur twice in a row.

• Interaction: @Bixir @Raynar Saassin

The Central Room was more or less a luxurious looking lobby. Complete with an actual ceiling with a stained glass skylight that looks similar to the cosmic anomaly that washed over Samus' ship. Around the room were comfy looking couches, bookcases filled with no labeled books. The Detective girl from before dragged the green clad woman onto the couch, laying her there before sighing in relief, wiping the sweat off her forehead as Samus approached her.

"If you were following me this whole time, why didn't you help me carry her? She's a real heavy lass, you know." Katrielle led with a question, glancing at the armored woman, studying Samus' figure and weaponry from a simple glance. The Bounty Hunter would probably notice the sudden appearance of a monocle on her eye; one of those fancy lenses from old times just sitting there without Katrielle physically equipping it. "And you seem strong enough to carry a plane's worth of blokes." She said, dusting her hands before resting them on her hips.

Reactions: Midle1998
  • Ryuga Banjo - South
    Banjo taking the worm down would have the rider take a sharp breath as he pulls out his Magma bottle. While he might've not considered using it earlier out of wanting to work his muscles and instinct back up to speed, now he's plenty warmed up.

And more than ready to burn up as he shifts his grip on his knuckle and with one quick shake & click, inserts the bottle into the weapon ("BOTTLE BURRN!") before pulling his Cross-Z dragon out to fly on his own as he goes into the motions of transformation.
    "CROSS-Z MAGMA! ARE YOU READY?"
    With the rise of the machine behind him, he doesn't hesitate to give it the go-to as the Mitachurls charge towards him, merely readying himself to jump them the second the process is done. "Henshin!"
    "CROSS-Z MAGMA, ACHCHCHCHCHAA!!"
    Noticeably the transformation chant would be much shorter than last time, but the process goes as previously as the machine spills its content on the rider before smashing the cooled substance off. And in the very next moment, Banjou boosts into action by smashing his fist into either the shield of a fearless Mitachurl charging onwards or the body of one who flinched and hesitated in the middle of a fight.
  • Ken Kendraki - Southeast
    Ken is not happy with this reward. No, not in the factor of finding a mostly fresh hand, he's seen his fair share of body horrors to be freaked out by this.

No, I'm talking about finding a new weapon that's probably not gonna fit right on him. Say what you will, but the kid is small, and finding appropriate weapons is hard. Even his own dagger was more like one meant to be thrown with just a man's fingers, being dagger sized in his own hands.

So, for a second he considers putting the limb back in its box...before sighing and taking it anyways. Without the hand too, that one can stay in the box, as he takes the moment to remove the appendage before taking the moment to figure out how to put it on, as well as how it works.

Then...well, he goes east, as he certainly doesn't have much else to go towards.

• 1673412243554.png
    The Berserker took this moment while the Warrior was on his back to bring forth Arondight and thrust the blade into his chest and twisting it to insure that the Warrior was dead. The Berserker would then look down at the Warrior with his face filled with rage and would have a steam like breath escaping the spaces of his teeth. The Berserker would release Arondight's hilt and it would dissipate into nothing more than dust.

• 1673412261978.png1673412295730.png
    Des would use his tail to help himself rise up and slowly move towards the man in a brown coat and pants. "We must move quick, this area will collapse soon." Des' armor and wings would slowly shrink back into his body, focusing on healing faster than a normal person would.

• 1673412328909.png
    Lyca would jump and use a supersonic howl on the ground to launch himself towards a wall and from there he would jump off the wall and towards the bear. When Lyca would reach the bear he'd make a long slash into it's side mid-air.
    (One Lyca post left, not including this one.)

Jaune_Arc.png"Aaaaah, a healing potion! That makes ALOT more sense than wine. But geez, that's all we get? How are we supposed to split it between the three of us if one of us gets hurt?" Jaune asks curiously "Do we share in sips or something? Do we waterfall a certain amount? And who's Wilford?. . .Heh. Wilford. That's a neat name now that I think about it."
@ThePotatoGod @Topless

• With the help of Ben and Cameron, Filia got through the Hermit's drill and successfully driven the drill onto the Pillar. However, the Pillar wouldn't allow her to go any further. In a last ditch effort, the Hermit Pillar would attempt to grab hold of Filia and throw her off. Seeing this, Samson would grow spikes from the drill. While that would stop the drill from digging further into the Pillar, depending on how deep it went, the spikes would be enough to destroy the Pillars' insides and save Filia from getting thrown away.

@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @PolikShadowbliss

• "Healing potions? Then those would be very useful for us then. I'd say we keep them for now." Artoria said and then she turned to Jaune, who kept asking questions about how to drink the potion as a group. Artoria felt slightly annoyed by his inquiry. "Only if one of us is injured should we take a flask full. Considering it's limited numbers, I'd say we should take it when necessary." Artoria said to him "Now then, let us move onward." And with that, Artoria would lead the group up north and then took the eastern path.

@ThePotatoGod @Midle1998

• With the Espeon freed, Adam went up to and knelt down. "Hey there little guy, are you hurt? Don't worry, this guy won't hurt you." He said to the Espeon calmly and kindly while slowly giving him a gentle headpat. Whether he appreciates the gesture or not, Adam stood up and looked at both Nick and Ruby to say "Shall we get going? Let's go down this path." He pointed straight westward.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @ThePotatoGod

Reactions: SolsticeArcanum
Sakuto

Sakuto cursed for a moment before spinning his scythe around to cut any more threads and dancing around the monster, trying to cut the threads around Mordred before whipping around and trying to slash at the monster, this time aiming at its body instead of its neck.
If he cut through, then he would whip back around again, cutting the threads around him again before they would get too close, too distracted with the battle at hand to notice the orange-haired male standing nearby.

@ThePotatoGod

@ThePotatoGod @Kirie98 @Bixir

"Hahaha! You got moves kid, but not my moves! I'm gonna- oof!"

Cloe was just in the middle of gloating her small victory toward the dancer nobody when out of the blue the creepy long-legged freak kicked her straight across the head causing it to spin like a top, making her dizzy. Cloe grabbed her skull with both hands to stop it and happened to catch it facing backwards, so that she was looking at Canti.

"What the fuck- who did that? Where did that come from? Did you see what hit me, robot man?"

Cloe scrambled, stumbling backwards and spun her skull back around, locking eyes with her assailant.

"What you looking at, you smug little gobshit? You're gonna pay for that!"

She then merged her daggers back into one form and extended it to the shape of a scythe, charging as she swung it powerfully at the neck of the creeper to behead it.

The creature quickly ducked and dodged, laughing maliciously at Cloe's attempt to lop off its head. She steamed and scowled, reeling for a retaliation.

"Why, you cheeky little-"

She slammed her scythe on the floor, getting ready to attack again when she noticed the little girl from earlier. The Berserker nobody went for a downward swing, so Cloe leapt to Blanc's aid, blocking the giant weapon and striking it away.

"I'll trade ya! Go get that sleazy long leggy thing!"

Last edited:
Childe, Kirbo, Klee

Credit where credit was due, the Harbinger was only marginally surprised to see the goat-flame man and one of their fellow Ascendants stuck in a glowing web... which covered the entire area. Tsk, didn't mean he could get up close and personal...

Curling up his fist, magical water flowed around his hand, forming a bow. Taking aim, he fired off several powerful shots, with a flowing shark head being the tip of these water arrows. After shooting at both the head and the body, he waited for a reaction from the newcomer... And see if he could figure out a way to free Mordred.

@ThePotatoGod @Foxes81_of_Anime
-------------------------------------------

Kirbo huffed angrily as Nicholas apologized but with less venom than before. He ran over to the Espeon to check on it. "Poyo?"

-----------------------------------------

Klee frowned in confusion as Master Jean said that she didn't remember attacking them. "But you were!" She pouted in confusion before Master Jean called the Zenkai's "strange men" "Master Jean, they're my friends! They're Mister Kaito, Juran, and Furry!" Pointing at each of them respectively, she asked another question. "Do you remember anything else, Master Jean?"​

• Mami Tomoe

The shot made a big enough gap for the two to move through, as Mami moved ahead first, slipping in through the gap made and crossing over into the other side of the map. As she made it through, Mami spotted a familiar group. It was one of those from earlier when the group was all in one place, as well as the girl with the black-and-red dress who had gotten injured a while back. It was nice to at least know she wasn't going to be alone for a good while with the humanoid who had accompanied her.

"Well, yes. Although, it's more we're working together with the goal of ascending the tower at the moment." She answered, still not really trusting the Bugman to watch her back. "If you're headed towards one of the corners, then yes, we're heading the same way. Is.. there something happening here?" She asked, noticing the rather.. somewhat tense feeling atmosphere along with the distraught expression on the face of one of their companions.

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

@ThePotatoGod - Ruby (Interacting)
    @Raynar Saassin - Cell (Interacting)
    @SorryTM - Kirby (In the area)
    @Topless - Adam (In the area)
    @LuckycoolHawk9 - Nicholas (In the area)

• Shinji Matou

Well, if that ain't a massive display of power against the bastard. If he wasn't dead, Shinji would be very pissed right now. He had just pulled out everything he could think of against the Pillar, and Saber looked to be at the end of her ropes for the moment. She probably wasn't used to fighting so much.

Also what the heck was that about? Excalibur? She just had everything put down in those books of her did she? Just how many books did she have? Well, whatever. As long as it meant they could win that was all Shinji cared about. He didn't need anything that didn't contribute to them winning, so as long as Saber keeps being useful he'd keep her around.

Well, that was a boss down, and it seems like he left something behind for Shinji too. Some kind of floating, golden card. "Well, what kind of item is that?" Obviously, it was for him, as Shinji won this fight. He reached out and took hold of the golden card, taking a good look all around it. Did it have any value of some sort? Maybe he could sell it for some cash later, assuming if it was worth anything. If nothing else, another trophy looks pretty good on the wall anyways!

Des would use his tail to help himself rise up and slowly move towards the man in a brown coat and pants. "We must move quick, this area will collapse soon." Des' armor and wings would slowly shrink back into his body, focusing on healing faster than a normal person would.

"Hah? What do you mean by that? Sounds pretty shit that a boss arena just breaks after a player wins, although I don't mind bein the only one with the honor of beatin em, heh." Regardless of whether Devil-man was right or wrong, they had gotten what they came for, so it was time to get going anyways, as Shinji turned to leave out the north-eastern way, seeing as the entrance they came from is probably still blocked off by that other boss. Two boss fights in a row might be a pain in the ass.

Shinji Matou - #aebaed

@ThePotatoGod - Saber (Interacting)
    @SolsticeArcanum - Des (In the area)

• Blanc

She was hopin to blow the bastard alway, but there's always some damn mob out there that's just a tad tougher then she expects! As the massive Berserker heaved its club up to swing down at Blanc, the CPU pulled her hammer back to meet his weapon blow-for-blow, only for the Death-lady to get in her way and block it! She was damn lucky Blanc had pretty good strength and control of her weapon or else she would've swung and batted her into a twinkle in the sky! "Argh! I thought I told you to stay out of my way!" She yelled, clearly irked by the sudden disruption, but heaved her hammer over her shoulders as she walked around. "I'll trade for now, but next time you jump in like that, don't be surprised when I can't stop myself!"

With her fight against the Berserker Nobody prematurely ended, she turned her attention towards the two the Deathlady was just fighting, being the Dancer and Creeper nobodies. They both seemed a bit quick, but more squishy then the Berserker she was just fighting. That's quite fine with Blanc. It just makes it a whole lot quicker for her to dispatch them then! "You're going to regret poppin up right in front of us!" She shouted, heaving up her hammer before beginning to swing it to the side, soon spinning on her heels as she gradually gained more and more momentum!

Zerstorung
    "Hhhraaag!!" With enough of a swing generated, Blanc swung it directly into the Creeper!

Blanc - #9ce1f2

@Raynar Saassin - Rom (In the area)
    @Crow - Gourai (with Rom)
    @Ori - Cloegeala (Interacting)
    @Bixir - Canti (In the area)

Last edited:
  • Interactions: @ThePotatoGod @Ori

Canti continued to thrash the sheep into the wall and each other. He was rather relentless, pummeling both sheep now as they lay limp on the floor. After a couple more punches to their skulls for good measure, Canti jerked his head up, a little late to Cloe's calls for help. The robot rushed over to the goddess' side, already winding up a sucker punch to sideswipe the Berserker Nobody while it was busy being engaged with Cloe. No matter how large or strong this thing was, Canti was ready to smash it to pieces.

Especially if it got him more pillow time.
  • Interactions: @ThePotatoGod @Raynar Saassin

sg-metroid-dread-samus-aran.png

Samus did not realize that she was being spoken to, at first. The words washed over her as her attention took in the surroundings of this "Center Room". She took particular care in observing the stained-glass ceiling. There was no mistaking those patterns. Even if it had not happened for her ten minutes ago, Samus would have recognized the cosmic anomaly that had brought her to this place. It stood to reason that this cosmic anomaly was the same way that those she had met thus far had come to this place. None of them seemed familiar with it, though something about this strangely dressed girl gave Samus pause. She was a leader, though to what end, Samus didn't know. Not yet.

When Samus at last turned to face Katrielle, she noticed a console behind her. A data access point. Curiously convenient, a second time. She was liking this place less and less. She answered with a matter-of-fact tone, filtered through her Power Suit: "You did not ask."

Samus finished walking over to Katrielle, so that they were within better speaking distance. Her free hand rested on her cannon arm, pointed downrange towards the floor. The bounty hunter glanced up at the wall and console behind Katrielle before looking down at her. "What do you know about this place?"

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Foxes81_of_Anime

The Warrior could barely react when The Berserker called upon his Noble Phantasm and thrusted it onto the Minotaur, causing the beast to spit out black blood as the Black Knight twisted the blade inside the Minotaur's gut, ensuring that the Pillar's pained breath would be its last.

However, one would underestimate The Warrior's desire for victory, as even when his body's crumbling and melting into black goo, The Pillar seized its chance as the Noble Phantasm dissipated, swiftly raising his upper body and reaching out to grab The Berserker's neck; only for a trail of roses to appear on The Pillar's own, appearing after a red blur sped by.

It was Saber, intervening once more.

"Hmph! That is quite foul, o Gladiator. This Duel is very much over at this moment." The Empress huffed in a stern, almost scolding voice, looking back at the Warrior, "Learn to take your defeat with grace."

"...Tsk…!" The Warrior could only click its tongue as the Pillar could hold its form no longer, splattering black goop all over The Berserker, leaving behind two floating golden cards. One labeled with the roman numeral VII, and the other VIII; the 7th and the 8th Major Arcanas, Chariot and Strength respectively.

The Chariot depicting what seemed to be a Roman Warrior atop a golden chariot, and the Strength depicting a beast looking up to a woman.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Foxes81_of_Anime

Just as Childe arrived, the armored Servant managed to break free from the wandering Pseudo-Pillar's binds, tearing it apart with the help of Sakuto's scythe and her sheer force and rage.

"That's it–you've pissed me off!" Mordred raised her Clarent blade at the Minotaur, synchronizing her movements with Sakuto, although her fighting style seems a wee bit too aggressive, which led to Mordred managing to overwhelm the Reaper and push it back with Sakuto's attacks chipping away at it bit by bit.

It wasn't long until The Reaper finally reeled back in order to gain some distance away from the two aggressors in order to form web-like string spears, and was about to launch them at the two before being interrupted by Childe's arrows, shooting them out before it could react, granting the trio an opening to strike!

• Interaction: @noob13241 @SolsticeArcanum

One of the Mitachurls managed to reach Cross-Z as he began to switch forms, however, the hulking shieldbearer was immediately thwarted by the burst of heat that the construct behind the man bore, pouring red hot magma on the floor, spreading around to the immediate area, affecting the creatures as their feet got engulfed by the surprisingly fast moving magma, burning them as the lava molts into solid, prompting them to struggle in a semi-paralyzed state; just close enough for the construct to strike to complete Cross-Z form change into his burning form.

ARE YOU READY?! RED HOT MUSCLES! CROSS-Z MAGMA!

In a burst of heat, one of the Mitachurls got the brunt of the strike, knocking him towards the golden wall and was promptly dealt with, its form disintegrating into a black puddle as all that remained were similar crystals that he found at the previous encounter, leaving only one of the Shieldbearers remaining. The Mitachurl managed to brace himself for impact enough for him to be knocked back, his shield now on fire, attempting to use the flames to strike a burning man, the Mitachurl swung his shield at Cross-Z!

The Ursa got flinched due to Cross-Z Magma's transformation, allowing Lyca to blindside the black bear with a slash–although Lyca failed to aim properly and managed to get stuck on its white exoskeleton.

Whoopsies.

The Blindworm attempts to cool off Cross-Z by spitting a web at his fiery suit.

• Interaction: @noob13241

Heading westward had led Ken to a turn to the south, this time, with halls leading further west and east. Although the eastern corridor seems to have another turn that leads further south. On the west corridor, there's another one of those weirdly engraved walls.

• Interaction: @Topless @PolikShadowbliss @LuckycoolHawk9

Unfortunately for Samson, the hole he had made was far too shallow to cling into The Hermit's insides, only scratching the surface as Filia was successfully yeeted away.

• Interaction: @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @Raynar Saassin

"Prr…" The Espeon seemed to appreciate the kind words and headpaps before the pink dog followed the pair to meet up with a blonde lady and a bugman, who seemed to dismiss the presence of the Pokemon. Simply there to wait on the blonde he's been tasked of escorting. How droll; this beast didn't seem worthy of wasting a ki blast at.

Cell seemed to relish the thought of shooting a dog, though.

"We, uh…Just got done with it." Ruby sighs, letting out a nervous gulp. "Nick almost killed an innocent dog."

Interaction: @Ori @Raynar Saassin @Kirie98 @Bixir

The Creeper Nobody would turn to Blanc as she spun towards them in a top-like rotation; as if wanting to have a similar sort of fun, The Nobody mimicked the Goddess, spinning about on its smaller legs while spreading its more elongated arm-like ones out like a top. In true, bayblade fashion, sparks fly as the two spinning objects rotated amongst each other before Blanc's spin ultimately won out, knocking the tall Nobody towards the Dancer. Failing to anticipate such a bold move, the pink clad Nobody got crushed by the Creeper, dissipating into ethereal white thorns, dropping colorful crystals.

Back at Cloegula and The Berserker, the Death Goddess was successful in parrying the giant Nobody, soon moving his club in an upwards swing, sparks flying as he scraped his giant metal scrap against the perfect marble floor in a surprisingly swift motion!

• Interaction: @Midle1998 @Kirie98 @Topless @SolsticeArcanum

"W-wait, collapse?!" Saber asked, and as if on cue, the entire place began to shake violently, as if a ship hitting an iceberg, gold dust sifting from the roof as Saber takes in a deep breath, soon booking it towards her Master, walking out through yet another passageway of light.

–{[Meanwhile]}--

"We have, like, a Chest's worth of the stuff." Hakuno reasoned, "Well, more like, 12 bottles total, but it's probably more than enough for someone to figure out how it's made and all. Maybe one of the smarter guys can recreate the thing." She said leading Jaune as she followed Artoria up ahead, but before she could explain who Katrielle was, the maze echoed with the sound of an explosion, as the golden bricks that lined the walls suddenly caved in and blown into the red sky above, leaving only the outer coral walls and the moveable engraved ones.

With most of the wall in the Northwestern area of the maze gone, you could see the remaining unexplored paths of the Northeastern path as well as the golden walls that were still standing–along with the center room, which now appears to be a rather fancy looking palanquin.

The sudden change in layout prompted Hakuno to turn to the corner they're meant to head for, finding a stone platform where 3 people found themselves standing–one of which Artoria would recognize as yet another Servant; a girl with a sword horn clad in a red and black jacket, a book holstered at her left. The other is an ally of theirs, Destoroyah, while the last…

The last of them was a familiar face Hakuno never would've thought she had to see again.

"No way." Hakuno's eyes widened in shock, "...Shinji?!" She pointed at the blue haired man clad in brown, shocked to see him again after so long. "That's impossible…You're supposed to be dead!"

Fortunately for both parties, The Fool is nowhere to be seen. Must've been dispelled when the walls gave way.

Interaction: @SorryTM

"Goshikita Kaito. Nice to Full-On meet ya!" Kaito introduced himself with great enthusiasm, raising his arms forward then sliding one back in balled fists after Klee introduced the three of them as her friends, mimicking his Roll Call routine.

"Pfft, Furry kinda fits ya, Gaon." Juran snickered at the nickname given to him by Klee.

"If only I had more fuzzy attachments…!" Gaon grimaced at how in contrast to the nickname given to him, his chassis was actually pretty smooth.

"I take it that you three took care of her in my absence then?" Jean asked the three, soon nodding. "You have my gratitude then. My name's Jean Gunnhildr, acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonious." She introduced herself, "I was managing some paperwork at my desk when colors filled my eyes and I blacked out…Next thing I know, Furry–I mean, Gaon, was on top of my legs." She shook her head, "I sincerely don't remember wandering this place…" She sighs, her eyes soon widening as if sensing something wrong, soon kneeling down and hugging Klee as a loud explosion rang out, and the golden walls of the maze fell in an instant, revealing a rather empty looking marble landscape, leaving behind only golden walls with engravings on them.

"That's one down, at least." Kaito said with crossed arms, looking over at the Northwestern corner of the maze. "Just like last time…"

"Right, those Pillar Things. Almost forgot about those." Juran sighed, scratching the back of his head.

"Pillars?" Jean asked, getting up from her protective hug of the Spark Knight, confused at the words of both Kaito and Juran.

"We basically need to beat em' up to get outta this maze." Kaito answered, "Then, when the stairs show up, we'll just need the cards they drop to progress to the next floor–we're barely halfway as it is."

"I'm a bit confused here, are you saying that this place has multiple layers?" Jean asked, growing more and more concerned about the place she found herself in. "Like the Spiral Abyss?"

"No idea what that is, lady." Juran shrugged, looking at Klee, "You good there, champ?"

• Interaction: @Bixir @Raynar Saassin

"Touche." Katrielle clicked her tongue while nodded, depicting a more 'should've seen that one coming' expression on her face. The Data terminal behind Katrielle appears to be similar to the ones found in the BSL Space Station that Samus investigated(and promptly blew up) when her power suit got X Parasited. It seems Katrielle finally took notice of it too, despite being in this location first. Though she couldn't analyze it as Samus decided to ask about this location.

"According to Sherlock's analysis, this place is a labyrinth-like Tower with 12 floors that's home to some unusual cosmic entities. We're currently at the 4th." Katrielle briefly explained, "From what I've gathered, it seems this place regularly spirits away people from different universes through a cycle of sorts–I'm assuming you also woke up here after seeing colors wash over everything?" She asked, guessing how she got here as well. "That's the ticket in. And the way out is at the very top of this bloody place."

• Ryuga Banjo - South
    Shield would soon meet fist as the rider's comparatively smaller size proves little hold in the pure force behind Banjo's blows.
    And the flames of the burning shield would prove futile against the rider, as both sides can feel the heat of this clash rising rapidly. And not just from the shield burning steadily either, as Banjo's armor heats up as he himself gets into the full stride of this fight.

For a moment, there's little doubt to whom the battle's momentum is favoring as every blow from Banjo's only getting more robust, and with passing time, the Mitachurl's burning shield would become more fragile with heat...

That is until the worm snags him with webbing. Now, if it was simply just binding him, Banjo would be plenty fine. He's had his own rough fights where he couldn't have the opportunity to punch back and is more than fine with maneuvering on his feet until he can get his way outta there.

However, the web managed to hit him as he was clashing with the shield. Given his momentum, he was already fine in the clash, but with the timing, it now results in this situation of him being stuck to the shield. Inevitably, the Mitachurl would not give up this opportunity, and with its shield already in terrible condition, opts to make use of its final moments in shifting its grip to prime for one final hurrah.

In that the large beast proceeds to throw the shield towards a wall, Banjo included as in spite of his higher power, he's still as light as a human in armor would be. For a moment, there'd be a brief respite on their side of combat and soon would try to shift focus toward Lyca...

Except the worm would soon find a burning wreckage of a shield thrown back it's way, and the mitachurl would find a blazing rider flying straight at it in full Rider Kick.
    "VOLCANIIIIC FINIIIISH!"
    @SolsticeArcanum @ThePotatoGod
  • Ken Kendraki - Southeast
    Ken would take one look at the available paths before relying on one of the ultimate forms of divination granted to humanity from their first steps- no, first breaths...

Relying on pure luck to guide him as his dagger teleports to his open hand before being precariously placed on his foot before getting kicked into the air, flipping multiple times like a coin in flight...

And in an instant of landing, teleports back to his hand as he marches southward to the east.
    @ThePotatoGod

• 1673667709665.png
    The Berserker in head would look down on the Warrior even as he choked the knight. Something was strange.. the Berserker wasn't moving when he was being choked. After a few moments, when the Warrior puddled, the knight had fallen right on their face, and if one took a close look they would see that the knight was unconscious and with a more, pleasant look on his face. It seems the Berserker used up too much energy and had fallen asleep while standing up and before being choked.

• 1673667747519.png
    Des turned his head to the girl and just said one word, "Collapse.." After the walls had collapsed Des would look around and take a look at the three closet to the corner in shock. "Why haven't you'll gone after a Pillar yet.. How lost could you all have gotten?" The kaiju has seemingly gained control of half of his body, while the other half was still failing to function.

• 1673667505260.png
    Lyca has gotten his claws stuck in a boney part of the bear. In shock and worry the wolf man tried pulling his claws out of the bear and running before it decided to retaliate. In Lyca's best efforts to get free, a beeping sound and red flashes came from the wolf man's belt. And for the first time the wolf actually said something after his spree of blood shed, "Shit.."

Yuuji whistled for a moment before beginning his way over to the cards, but not before noticing the Berserker. He knelt down next to the other, watching the rise and fall of his chest. "Damn. Good thing he's alive." he muttered, checking for any injuries.
"Hey! Kaoru!" he called out, cupping a hand around his mouth so his voice could be slightly louder.
"Can you check this guy for anything? Can't do much other than hiding any scars." he called out before standing back up and watching as Kaoru walked towards them slowly.
"Fine, fine...you owe me." Kaoru mumbled quickly before kneeling down next to the other, hands lightly skimming along his chest, looking but not quite touching as the teen searched for any wounds.

Now that he was free, Yuuji ambled towards those weird floaty card-thingies, studying them with his hands in his pockets.

Sakuto sucked in a sharp breath before rushing forward, swinging his scythe towards the demon's chest. If he didn't connect again, he would use the weight of the scythe to whirl back around and hit it again near the legs, although wobbly.
He was getting kinda dizzy...

• Filia got thrown and then crashed onto a wall. She fell down to the ground and got herself back up. "Filia, you alright?" Samson asked out of worry. "I'm okay. I think we need to take him on a different direction." She answered. Samson glanced at both Cameron and Ben and yelled "HEY! Why are you two standing there?! How about you lend us a hand?!"

@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @PolikShadowbliss

• "What was that?!" Artoria heard an explosion from somewhere and wondered out loud. The atmosphere had suddenly changed and from what appears to be a broken down wall came three figures, one of which she sensed is a Servant. Hakuno quickly recognized the blue haired boy to be Shinji.

For some reason, hearing that name made her feel a sense of dread. "Shinji... Why am I feeling so weary when I heard that name? I should probably be cautious around him." She thought to herself before following her Master. "Master, if I may, do you know him?" Artoria asked.

Once Hakuno gave her an answer, she turned to Des and said "We may have encountered one, but I'm afraid that we have retreated from it."

@ThePotatoGod @Midle1998 @Kirie98 @SolsticeArcanum

• Seemed that the Espeon is happy with gentle gesture Adam laid upon him. He went over to Ruby who is busy conversing with Mami and some bugman. Something about him doesn't sit well with Adam. Then again, the Espeon seemed interested with them. "Hmm... Where did you two came from?" Adam asked,

@ThePotatoGod @Kirie98 @LuckycoolHawk9 @Raynar Saassin

• Mami Tomoe

"He almost did what..?" Mami asked, looking to see the Pokemon among the group. After a few seconds, the Magical Girl sighed. So it looks like there were bad actors amongst all of them.. "It's a shame that he had done so, but I'm glad to see that for the moment, it's been resolved. Things have been quite... hectic on our end as well." Mami answered.

Stepping up, she knelt down to give the Pokemon a pat as well. "It's a cute little creature. It reminds me of a similar creature I know from my world too." It seemed though that this one was incapable of speech though.

"I suppose we should be moving. The longer we stay here, the more erratic things may become."

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

@ThePotatoGod - Ruby (Interacting)
    @Raynar Saassin - Cell (Interacting)
    @SorryTM - Kirby (In the area)
    @Topless - Adam (In the area)
    @LuckycoolHawk9 - Nicholas (In the area)

• Shinji Matou

Shinji soon understood what that guy meant when he said the place would collapse. It really was damn it! Like one last F-you to the player before he dies for good! "Aargh! Let's get out of here!" He cried out, bull-rushing for the exit just before anything bad can happen as crap begins to drift and fall from the ceiling!

As he exited the corner along with Saber, it suddenly sounded like the whole area violently exploded, but without the whole shockwave and blast that'd erupt from an immense outburst of energy like that. The walls all around them began to get torn away, revealing all the paths around them in this area, aside from parts of the map that were still obscured with walls.

So did he just beat one section of this level then? So it's gonna be like that, huh?

Still, it looked like there was one more surprise in this damn level. Because of course...

There was them.

"Yo." Shinji greeted Hakuno. There was no doubt in his mind that this was that person. So bland. So boring. So... generic. The perfect sidekick to someone as cool and awesome as he was, who'd never overshadow him no matter what they did. And yet, he lost to this person. Guess fate was a weird thing, huh?

"What do you know? I'm still alive." He answered. Taking a glance at Hakuno, he noted that the girl had undergone an attire change. Her school uniform had been swapped out for some nondescript white dress. Next to her was clearly a Servant. A blonde woman in a blue dress and armor, though her weapon seemed to be concealed for the moment. Notably, she looked like that red Saber that Hakuno used to have, although she was clearly lacking in the sexual appeal department, with her chestplate covering up much of her non-existent bust and her hips very much not as pronounced.

"So what's with the dress? Got bored of the default school uniform and switched up a bit? Didn't think you'd have a little taste in style, though it's clear that you're still very bland. And who's this? I know it's not your Saber from before. Some kind of cheap dollar-store knock off to replace your old one?" He looked both Hakuno and the new Servant up and down, as if getting a good look at them. Especially the new Servant, sizing her up just in case he'd have to. "Anyways, I beat that Pillar guy. My new servant is pretty damn strong. Combine that with my genius and there was no way that we were going to lose."

"Oh, and I guess you're still here." He dully spoke to Jaune. "I guess that slog thing earlier didn't get you."

Shinji Matou - #aebaed

@ThePotatoGod - Saber (Interacting)
    @SolsticeArcanum - Des (In the area)
    @ThePotatoGod - Hakuno (Interacting)
    @Topless - Artoria (Interacting)
    @Midle1998 - Jaune Arc (Interacting)

• Blanc

"TTTAAAAAAAAKKKEEEE THAT!!!"

Blanc roared as angry red eyes glowed from her face, her hammer eventually catching the Creeper and plowing the damn enemy straight into its friend, decimating and crushing both in one go! With two enemies down and four more to go, she was going to turn her attention towards the sheeps before noticing the crystals on the ground.

"What the heck is this? EXP?" She knew that in some games EXP dropped on the ground. Quickly, she collected the items before heading off to help that TV-headed guy fight off the sheeps!

"Hey! Don't forget that I'm still here!" Blanc yelled, heaving her hammer over her head to slam it down on the ground!

Blanc - #9ce1f2

@Raynar Saassin - Rom (In the area)
    @Crow - Gourai (with Rom)
    @Ori - Cloegeala (In the area)
    @Bixir - Canti (In the area)

Last edited:
@ThePotatoGod @Kirie98 @Bixir

Cloe watched her opponent's movements intently, biding her time for just the right opportunity to jump onto the club that the Berserker Nobody scraped against the floor and swung upward in her direction, thwarting his attempt to smash her into the air and instead used the end of the club to her advantage as a platform for delivering what she hoped would be a killing blow.

The club gave her just enough push as she stepped on it to jump off at its peak of height, allowing the momentum of the Berserker's swing to launch herself high up above him. In that moment she felt as light as a feather. She floated into the air like a trained acrobat and used the arc of her scythe to create a wheel motion, spinning her body with it all the way down, aiming to slice the armored behemoth clean in half down the middle.

The Berserker Nobody exploded behind Cloe as she landed on both feet like a gentle cat then spun her weapon deftly and cleanly stowed it to her side. Dublin shrank and returned to his bat form, climbing up onto Cloe's shoulder and proudly lifted his head for a pat.

"Good job Dublin! You deserve a treat." Cloe praised. She looked over the work of her and her comrades on the battle ground, curiously analyzing the shiny matter that erupted from the slayed enemies as if they were living piñatas.

"What is EXP?" Cloe retorted in response to Blanc's earlier verbiage. She picked up a shard of the stuff to inspect it and gain some understanding.

"Perhaps this substance will give us insight to the rules of this plane of existence into which we've been summoned."

Last edited:
Nicholas Harris

" I mean it did attack me first,"
Nick mumbled under his breath and decided to not repeat that if anyone asked. He would take a moment and stare at his watch. "Yeah, I'll try to keep my anger in check, it's better to not use my full potential anyway as it always gets me into trouble," he replied. He would feel a glitch coming on the appearance modifer and just took a few deep breaths over and over again, hoping it wasn't the same glitch that had shown the form he tried to hide. It wouldn't quite matter....because either way, this "glitch" was brighter.

1673998176493.png

He examined his clothes after it silently....this wasn't the blood stained form....this was an almost fully reformed actual version of himself. Mabe no one noticed.

@ThePotatoGod @Topless @Kirie98 @Raynar Saassin

Ben and Cameron

Ben would look at the fighting, trying to figure out how he could help best, finally settling on picking up the nearest object he could find and just hurling it with his full strength at the spider.

Cameron would still be in the air, ice skating and aiming some ice blasts whenever he found the opening that made it the easiest to hit.

@ThePotatoGod @Topless @PolikShadowbliss

Jaune_Arc.pngJaune was silent for a split second when Shinji had addressed his unexpected survival up until this point, which he himself couldn't deny "Sheesh, you didn't have to say it like that....But yea, I'm still here. Surprisingly." Jaune turns to Hakuno and Saber "I take it he's your friend then?"
@ThePotatoGod @Topless @Kirie98