Kirbo and Klee

The so-called Child Terrorist eagerly grabbed the shiny sword lying in the chest. Ooooo- it seemed a lot like the one Master Jean possessed, just more silvery! Nodding eagerly to Juran, the young Spark Knight said "Uh-huh! Klee promises not to hurt anyone with it, unless they're a bad monster! Then I go boom on them! It was almost the same thing she swore to Master Jean when she began experimenting on bombs.

Opening the revolving chamber, Klee hummed to herself in consideration before filling the chamber with the red Dust. While she had no idea what they were, she simply did it since she liked red. Simple.

Placing her backpack down, Klee began to fill as much of the strange canisters as she could into her backpack, soon filling up the entire pack. Sighing in disappointment, Klee glumly swapped out some bombs to fit in more dust. On it went, until Klee had finally somehow fit all the dust contained in the chest into her backpack. The poor pack was clearly on the edge of breaking. Grunting with effort, she managed to pick up the now very large pack alongside the sword.

"Mister Kaito, wherenow?" Well, it seemed her enthusiam hadn't dimmed one bit. She seemed to want Kaito to lead them onwards!

@ThePotatoGod

The Kirbster slogged along, desperate to find food. Arriving at the conflict arising in the West, Kirby was hyper-focused on one thing. Running up to Adam, Kirby attempted in inhale the grunt he had just smashed!

@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @Topless

Jaune_Arc.png"I figured this couldn't be a dream. If it were, Pumpkin Pete would be here too." Jaune thinks aloud but it really calls to question to where he was. He attempted to recount his steps and see where he can pinpoint how he got to this place, but as he was in thought, he looked around and saw that the people he had just met were already gone "Wait, where...Where'd they go? Which way should I go? Um....I'll go west. It is my favorite direction after all...Or was it south?" Jaune heads west and as he progresses further down the hall, he sees Saber fighting a femine ink figure covered in gold marking and wielding a golden scalpel. "What the..What is that? It looks almost like a Grimm but more human and less...Spiky. Should I...Should I help her out? What're you saying, Jaune? You know you're not that good at fighting. Yet. Though, I-I guessI could be back up? In case she might need it? Doubt it but a huntsman-in-training can dream."
@ThePotatoGod @Topless

After hearing all the explosions and violence, she got stressed.

"Yeah...this is not the place for me-"

She teleports away, at least for now.

• Interaction: @dark

John Conner continued to move up north, eventually finding a path branching eastward. Would he continue going north, or will he turn to the east?

{slide=Northwest}
    Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum

Des, in his infinite badassery, decided to fling one of each Shadow onto the wall, moving it when they crashed at it, revealing yet ANOTHER punchable wall right behind it along with a path that trails southward. With one of the Drunken Serpents using the Abyssal King as a cushion to soften its blow against the nearby wall, only for the moldy slime to get crushed by the snake monster's many snakes, vaporizing the poor Abaddon into black smoke as the remaining.

The Abaddon flinched as Des began to slurp it up like the literal it is, the Drunken Serpents behind him, while restricted by the tail, didn't prevent them from spewing liquid nitrogen; a gust of cold wind striking his back, forming chunks of ice that freeze his scales.

Interaction: @Kirie98

"It must be impressive if you're a champion of…Whatever that is." Saber admits with a smile and a nod, not wanting to piss off her new Master as he then direct her to the passage of light, pondering if she's chinese or not. "I dunno. I feel more 'Japanese' than chinese. Considering the titles of my Book Noble Phantasms." She says before preparing her sword, spinning it on her hand. "Right!" She nodded, stepping through after her Master…

[>Proceed to Corner of Gamblers]

Interaction: @Topless @Midle98

As if to interrupt Artoria's attempt on ambushing Jaune, The Fool physically flinched as it snapped its entire body at the blonde swordsman, with a loud crack–its arm raised and finger pressed against her head as blue shards of glass were launched from the side of her head, taking a feminine shape with a flag waving from her spear;

latest.png

–{["Jeanne D'Arc."]}--
    Ruler of Unyielding Faith​

Her form emerged from the formless black smoke accompanied by blue shards of glass, her spear raised as Artoria's invisible blade was interrupted by the Ruler's swing of the spear, soon launching a kick at the King of Knight's stomach, knocking her away from Jaune, which The Fool now pointed her golden spear at, lunging towards the naive blonde with the clear, murderous intent to stab him…!

Interaction: @SorryTM

"You're gonna get to use it a lot then, Klee-chan!" Kaito beamed rather proudly, much to the dismay of the only two responsible adults out of the three.

"Kaito, I don't think that's something to be happy about."
    "Yeah…What if she gets hurt?"

"Come on, you guys! You saw her explosions; she handle anything!" Kaito chuckled, walking up to Klee and patting her head, the two robots nodding, knowing that they have to now watch over two idiots instead of one. When asked where to go next, Kaito rubbed his chin. "Let's start over there! We might reach somewhere no one got to first!" Kaito pointed at the western opening leading the group. The path led them towards the western edge of the maze, its walls now completely different than the rest of the maze, now bearing a coral-like design to them. Complete with holes that peer into the starry red void–much like the sky.

"Woah, freaky." Juran took note, peeking through the coral wall, "It's like we're in a weird part of space or something."

"Ah!" Gaon yelped, pointing towards the only path available to the group; southbound, a cloud of darkness seemed to have seeped through from the coral walls, forming into a crowd of 5 monsters; one of them is a walking mountain range with a yellow mask on it, two of them are sitting blackened women sitting on floating prisms, the remaining two seem to be humanoid with a monstrous vine like armor on their bodies.

"Looks like we've got some company." Kaito said, turning to Klee and nodding, letting her get the first strike as Kaito took out his gun along with the others. "Everyone!"

"CHANGE ZENKAI!" In response, the two robots took out their golden gears, popping them inside their respective guns before cranking them, giving Klee more than enough time to test out her new weapon as the two humanoid began to walk towards the child.

• Interaction: @Kirie98

Entering the doorway, the Master-Servant pair had found themselves stepping into what seems to be an oversized roulette table. Gold as far as the eye can see, the floor is green and made out of hardened oak. Smooth and cold to the touch.

"Well, well, well! It seems I've got my first ever customer!" Cackled a funny sounding voice as the room grew dim, colored spotlights appearing from the sky as it loomed around the field, shining various parts of the gambling arena. "Tonight's show is gonna be FAN-TAS-TIC!!" Greeted the voice as piles of pokerchips fell from the sky, landing around the pair as if to box them in.

Saber stepped forth as the lights returned to normal, standing in front of her Master as what seemed to be strange, cartoonish minotaur in a suit with a skull for a head loomed overhead, standing atop of its massive piles of poker chips, as from seemingly out of nowhere, a crowd of cheering people can be heard–though none can be seen.

"Welcome–ladies, gentlemen, and that technicolor rainbow in between! To the most magnificent show of them all! A grand battle between two Ascendants, against the fantabulous, the magnificent, the amazeballs mofo himself;" The Minotaur spoke in a grand tone, reminding Shinji of Hakuno's Saber.

The_Fortune_Pillar.png

–{["THE FORTUNE! PILLAR OF THE GAMBIT!"]}--​

The midget minotaur introduced himself, as confetti flew from behind the pile of chips, along with fireworks shooting up to the sky. "How are you all feeling tonight? Feeling lucky?"

"Hah! I'm sure we wouldn't need luck to win this fight. Isn't that right, Master?" Saber proclaimed, drawing her sword at her opponent.

"Oooh~ Confident!" The Gambit chortles, soon flipping a deck of playing cards from one sleeve to another idly, "But for how long?!" It giggled as what looks to be a magic circle stylized as a roulette wheel appeared behind him, faintly lighting up and dimming in a gaudy rainbow hue as if to mimic breathing. The lights then dimmed slightly as spotlights began to pop up one after the other, as if making this entire event as flashy as possible. "Let the shooow begin!"

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9

"EEEE!" The Shocker Grunt shrieked in a high pitched E as Adam grabbed and subsequently crushed the man's wrists, causing him to shiver in pain as he then tried to continue punching Adam in the gut before Kirby waltzed in and devoured the poor guy. Kirby would gain nothing from the grunt but an explosive, sweet taste in his mouth. This one in particular tastes like chocolate for some reason.

Due to the Gelru's attachment to its whip, it was thrown alongside its weapon towards the dog as an attack! As if anticipating this, the Espeon threw Ruby's scythe in a spinning motion, shooting it towards the Gelru as its white body collided with Ruby's blade, causing it to be knocked back towards Nicholas!

This prompted Ruby to take the chance and attempt to snag the dog in her loving arms, only for her to miss again and reunite with her scythe just as the Vehement Idol began to conjure green tornados around itself–which, Ruby had unfortunately ran into. The Huntress saw this as a chance for her to snag her prey with her momentum, firing a shot that locked onto its neck once more, the force propelling Ruby down to the ground slamming the Shadow along with it once more!

Seeing this, the Espeon then seized the opportunity and attempted to flee the area, heading further west before turning south!

Interaction: @Kirie98 @Crow @Raynar Saassin

Blanc would find herself in some bizarre golden labyrinth, laying her back against a wall engraved with various written languages all saying the same thing; Plus Ultra. Whatever that means, it's the only wall that's different from the golden brickwork in this place, 3 other paths made available to her; north, west and east. The engraved wall leading south. She could hear a commotion from the eastern path, curving down south with a branching path further east. . .

Near her was her little sister, Rom, without her twin; now replaced with a mechanical clad blonde.

All of them would remember seeing the same sight; a rainbow aurora washing over reality itself. . .

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @dark @Kirie98 @Raynar Saassin @Galaxy Guy

"Obviously, I'll follow along." Katrielle nodded, following closely behind Mami and the others who manuevered to the top path, narrowly avoiding getting shot by Cell's beam as they finally got a good look at the source of that power level; a green bug man with an over inflated ego–with the power to match as one elbow from him knocked the other bug that was attacking him towards the wall he once shot with a loud BANG, falling to the ground limp, but still twitching. It's a miracle it survived. He then took note of Bardock and began to mock how much he's no match for the bug man.

"Yep, that's DEFINITELY a match for The Fool." Katrielle muttered aloud, parsing Cell's power through her monocle she held in her hand. "It's probably in our best interest to try and recruit him." She tried to instruct the group before Cell performed what's essentially a sexist kamikaze. "...Oh boy." Katrielle groaned, preparing to support her team for what's essentially a fight to the death. "Have at the bloke later. We've got company!" Katrielle took note as one of the Power Castles turned to the group. The eye holes in its mask glowing, prompting spots on the floor near our heroes to glow and consequently explode, catching the injured Bisharp in the blast.

The other Power Castle, meanwhile spew what's essentially ki lances at cell at a rapid pace, aiming to skewer the overgrown bugman while the sole remaining Bisharp leaps back in response of the incoming ballista of energy lances.

Interaction: @Topless

Filia would proceed southbound for a good bit, passing by a perfectly good treasure chest on the way to a seemingly random deadend with yet another one of those punchable walls on the east.

• Interaction: @Foxes81_of_Anime

"Another one of those walls, huh." Mordred peeked from the man's basic frame. "Well it won't do you good to just wander alone. Come with me. The old man and I will–" She turned to check in on Lancelot when he suddenly bailed on her. "Son of a bitch bailed on me!" She snarled, taking out her own sword and shouldering it as if it were a normal thing to do as she walked over to the moveable wall, swinging her blade at it to push it out of the way, revealing yet another path eastward. "Yep. It moved." She sighed, "How many times can you push these damn things?" Mordred asked aloud, turning to the man.

"Come on, jackass. I've got a feeling there's something that way." Mordred says, urging the man to come with her–and not doing a very good job at it.

Interaction: @Foxes81_of_Anime @SorryTM

The Party of Adventurers ventured onwards. Continuing to move along the edge of the very maze itself. Making it to a crossroads before their paths have been barred by 2 masses of darkness forming in front of the only paths available to them, taking form into a cute little robot dude and a strange blue masked tree in a kimono.

latest.png

–{[UIY-XXX]}–
    Just a Funky Lil' Robot Dude

1000.png

–{[Valuing Nyogo]}–​

"Aha! Scoundrels block our path!" Nero conjured her sword in a magnificent blaze, with her green humanoid pet beside her, prepared to try and match her pace. Without wasting any time, however, the masked tree lifted its branches, swinging it around and spewing fireballs from its leaves!

Lancelot ventured forward to find a curve in the road ahead, finding that the path turns East; likely nearing the corner he was ordered to search for.

Ben and Cameron

Ben would punch the wall, most likely breaking it as he walked down the path. Cameron followed. "So what was it like for you before you came here?" He decided to ask.

Cameron would pause for about two beats. " My dad had just showed that he was a liar who used me and... well.... I had to... he had to, I don't want to talk about it."

"There's nothing more disappointing than a father who claims they love you, but are only using you to achieve what they want. My dad is the same way, all powerful god, all around awful dad. I'm assuming it was bad and that he died. I'm not going to press more on that."

@ThePotatoGod

Nicholas Harris

Nicholas Harris was a lot of things, but he had never been slow to react and had dodged out of the way of the dog sending the attack back. Yup, he didn't like that thing. He didn't even take a second to think. "Get back here, you little mutt," he replied, chasing after it.

@ThePotatoGod @SorryTM @Topless

• As Filia went further south, she spotted a nearby treasure chest. "Samson look! Treasure! Wonder what's inside?" She said out of curiosity as she went for the chest and opened it up to see what's inside.

@ThePotatoGod

• Artoria got kicked back and ended up crashing onto Hakuno as a result. "Master, are you alright?" She asked as she got up and then lifted her Master afterwards. She turned to the Fool, who somehow transformed into none other than the Maid of Orleans herself, Jeanne D'Arc. Artoria's eyes widened in surprise.

"J-Jeanne?!" As she spoke, Ruler turned her attention to the knight and went to stab him with her flag pole. "Master, stand back!" Artoria told her Master. Using her Invisible Air, she blasted off towards Ruler in an attempt to prevent her from stabbing the knight by swinging her blade once she get near.

@ThePotatoGod @Midle1998

• Adam took the punches and none of them made him flinched. Kirby suddenly arrived to suck the grunt into his mouth and swallowed. Adam looked down at the cute little demon and gave him a headpats before shifting his focus to the Vehement Idol and Gelru. Nicolas thought it would be a good idea to chase down the Espeon, which leaves only Adam and Ruby to deal with the other two.

Adam went over to the knocked down Gelru and grabbed his whip. With his god-like strength, he pulled the white monster up to the air, spun around a couple of time and then slammed him down onto the Vehement Idol.

@ThePotatoGod @SorryTM @LuckycoolHawk9

• "Ao? Ao? Are you there? It's dark here. Just... what am I feeling now?"

Those words emerged from beneath Rom's hat, before something lifted it up. Blanc and her little sister would find what looked to be a little person of some kind, wearing mechanical armaments, popping up.

frame-arms-girl-1.jpg

"Excuse me, have you two seen a girl, about this tall, sports a ponytail like this, and... today's a school day for her, so she should be wearing her school uniform - blue top, red checkered skirt. She's very important to me."

@Kirie98 @Raynar Saassin @ThePotatoGod

• Mami Tomoe

"Could we even recruit him?" Mami asked, clearly unsure if this 'person' here was even friendly enough to speak to. He seemed to be rather quite arrogant and full of himself, given how nonchalantly he was taking everything around here. Plus, he nearly shot at them too, with no care that he almost turned them into unintentional collateral damage of his immense power. "I don't feel as though he'd be interested in working together with us. He could be quite dangerous to us all."

However, he wouldn't be the threat or focus for long, as soon enough one of the foes the humanoid was fighting turned their attention towards the newcomers. As its eye glows, Mami notices the floor glowing in specific places! Before the attacks could catch anyone close enough to the spots, Mami summoned ribbons to quickly grab her newfound allies, pulling them away from the spots before they exploded while she herself leapt back!

"I'll make quick work of them!"

35955.gif

The Magical Girl soon summoned several guns next to her, forming a circle of them around her. Swiftly, taking each one up with a quick swipe across their grip, she quickly fired musket after musket, tossing them aside as they quickly fizzled out into the air, as a barrage of gunfire barreled through the air towards the Power Castles!

5ca885a9ec06fa993633bd6cda9a5dc9fb515783_hq.gif

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

@ThePotatoGod - Katrielle (In the area, pulled by ribbon if in potential blast radius)
    @dark - Bardock (In the area pulled by ribbon if in potential blast radius)
    @Raynar Saassin - Cell (In the area), Vert (In the area. pulled by ribbon if in potential blast radius)
    @SolsticeArcanum - Solstice (In the area?)

• Shinji Matou

".....Hah?"

Well, this wasn't what he expected at all. Shinji was expecting some sort of brutish monster or extremely skilled NPC warrior waiting for them in this corner. He didn't expect this sort of stage awaiting him here. And he was a gamer, yeah, but he didn't play gambling games at all! Those games sucked and were always rigged against the player after all! Who the hell plays a game based on chance where you can lose just cause you got dealt a rather shit hand?!

"Why the hell do you keep calling us Ascendents? Ah whatever, it won't matter in the long run. Me and my Servant here are going to kick your sparkly snazzy ass. Gambling ain't even real gaming anyways! Only pathetic losers rely on chance to give them the win against those who are truly skilled. I get the feeling you're going to be a real boring fight you know that? The first boss is always damn easy for pro-gamers such as myself."

With one hand in his pocket, he waved the back of his other hand at the Fortune Pillar right in front of him. "Saber, show me what'cha got! This should be much easier for you than the last scuffle we got ourselves into!"

Shinji Matou - #aebaed

@ThePotatoGod - Saber (Interacting)

• Blanc

"It seems we're not in Gamindustri anymore...."

This was certainly strange. After all, Blanc didn't expect to wake up in a place like this. Though, the concept and ideas of another dimension weren't alien to the CPU. After all, Blanc had experience with those sorts of things from earlier incidents threatening Gamindustri. What was strange was the labyrinth that they were in. In a way, it was almost game-like. Walls and corridors stretched out endlessly, offering three paths of movement out from where she started. The gaudy, lavishly decorated halls giving a more 'luxurious mansion' feel rather then a traditional dark and old dungeon that rogue-likes typically employed. The wall behind was scribbled in a bunch of mumbo jumble too, but there was at least two words that were something slightly legible to her.

"Plus... Ultra...? Weird. What does it mean by that? Sounds pretty motivational."

She'll figure out the meaning later. More importantly, she only had one of her sisters with her. Rom, who was lying with her when Blanc woke up, seemed to have traveled along with Blanc here. However, it seemed that Ram was left behind, or worse, she could've been teleported elsewhere. However, it'd be hard to figure out where she was in such a mysterious place like this.

"Rom? Are you awake?" Blanc rested a hand on her little sister's shoulder as she spoke softly to her. "It seems that we've been teleported to another dimension. It's happens to be you and me as well. I'm not sure if Ram is by herself in Hyperdimension, or if she has been brought here as well, as the teleporting must have occurred overnight or so. Regardless, stick close by me, and don't run off on your own. We don't know what could be here. Huh?"

As she was speaking to Rom, she noticed Rom's hat beginning to shift about, along with soft voices coming from underneath it. As the hat lifted up, the CPU came face to face with a small, minature sized talking girl about Historie's height. She looked like one of those Mecha action figurines, albeit humanized with weaponry accessories attached to her

"I'm... I'm sorry." Blanc replied, getting over the sudden surprise of the strange tiny person speaking to her, "I don't think I've seen anyone matching the descriptions you've said. To be honest, we've just woke up here ourselves. We might be looking for someone ourselves as well."

Blanc - #9ce1f2

@Raynar Saassin - Rom (Interacting)
    @Crow - Gourai (Interacting)

• "Ah, so that's your objective, is it? Well, that would be the safe move."

As Cell spoke, he witnessed the floor underneath him begin to light up, prompting him to test out just what it was capable of. Standing there with his arms crossed, he tanked the explosion head on as the dust grew around him. However at the end of the dust when it finally settled was a Cell who was missing his left arm, as well as several attempted holes after the Power Castle shot several "akin" Ki Waves towards him.

"Well, looks like this place can actually do some damage to me. That's quite impressive, given that these creatures don't seem as capable. That is problematic."

With a growing smirk on his face, he stretched his shoulder and out popped from the hole was another arm; coated in a greenish liquid. As soon as he gained control of it again, he began stretching and adjusting his new limb.

"You know, call me mad but I actually liked the old arm better. Oh well, guess I'll just have to brrreak it in."

Turning towards the Bisharp behind him who began charging after the fact, Cell bent down and pushed both of his legs straight into it's chest which resulted in kicking it incredibly high into the ceiling. When it would fall down, Cell would follow up with a second kick which would send it back towards where he backhanded it earlier.

"They never learn. Sorry, not sorry."

Cell then prepared a finger towards his forehead which began charging up a powerful attack that even Bardock would be able to sense.

"Stop! You've already defeated them, let them live!"
    "Hmhm. And you really believe you're in any position to stop me? You don't have the guts to try."
    "That's it! I've had enough. Access!"

Vert's body glowed as she changed forms to that of her prior transformation; Green Heart, however this time she had more in store. Creating a console in front of her, she grabbed out a power symbol crystal and pushed it into the floating terminal!

1670938616396.png

This new form stood tall and proud with spear in hand, moving towards Cell with a tight grip. Her voice had changed to a deeper, softer tone but carried the same weight of seriousness.

"Now you have to face me in my Next Form. I won't let you bully these creatures any more, not whilst they were already beaten."
    "Then by all means... Try me."

@ThePotatoGod @dark (Directly)
    @SolsticeArcanum @Kirie98 (In the area)

• "zzz.. Miss Nepgear.. Let's play together.. Ram keeps hitting me with Snowballs.. zzz..."

Though Blanc was wide awake and conversing with someone that appeared out of her hat, smol Rom was still asleep. Whilst the blinding light that transported her here did occur, Rom was fast asleep at that moment; dreaming of a playdate with Ram and the other CPU Candidates. Though the noises of talk did eventually wake her up as she took a look around.

"..Where...? ..This isn't my room.."

Looking around, she saw Blanc straight away and stood up, taking a closer look around.

"..Blanc...? Where are we..? This is scary.."

Most likely when Blanc was explaining the situation about being teleported to another dimension, Rom was fast asleep and didn't hear a thing. Maybe she'd need to run it by her again.

@Kirie98 (Directly)
    @Crow @ThePotatoGod

Kirbo, Klee, Childe

The Kirbo Poyoed happily at the headpats and the taste of the grunt! Turning to the other grunt Adam had just slammed into the ground, Kirby attempted to inhale him also! He still was a little famished....

@ThePotatoGod @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9
------------------------------

Klee turned her head upwards at the starry void, before asking "Why is it red?" From what she knew from that lady with the big blue hat who never had mora and her own common sense, the sky wasn't supposed to be that color.

Looking back in front to see the monsters gathering, Klee nodded eagerly to Mister Kaito before lifting up her new weapon! Attempting to aim it with the sword point, it shook in her grip due to her not quite being used to it. Finding the trigger, Klee clicked on it two times quickly, wondering what would happen!

She was aiming for the two humanoid figures approaching them, but odds are she would miss them. After all, a gun-sword was a new concept to her.

@ThePotatoGod

Walking onwards right behind "The Emporer", Childe occasionally checked behind him to see if the young ones were still following. Hey, if they completely ignored him previously, what was to say they wouldn't take off later? The brief reprise they had enjoyed, however, was blocked by two... odd enemies. One was a little robot that seemed harmless, the other was a tree in an outfit similar to what one from someone from Inazuma would've worn, what were called again... ah, a Kimino!

"You two mind want to stand back for this, even if this will be a significantly easier battle than what we usually face." He really didn't want the two to get hurt on his watch, and he didn't think that had any skills that could help as of now. Besides, both he and Nero would suffice here.

Briefly cycling through possible strategies for this battle, he quickly decided that a Vaporise reaction duo would do well here. A Hydrogunner Legionnaire would stand back and apply Hydro, before letting a Pyro Agent get up close and personal to deal even more damage with up-close attacks. Conjuring a Hydro Bow just as the fireballs were launched, he fired a burst shot that affected a wide area, instantly activating Vaporise on the fireballs and having them dissipate, alongside imbuing the two enemies with Hydro. Now, Nero would do double the damage on her first strike!

Aiming his bow at the little robot, he casually fired a singular arrow at it, to test its capabilities. Don't judge a book by its cover, after all. Who knew if it had some hidden ace up its non-existent sleeves?

@ThePotatoGod @Foxes81_of_Anime

• "Is that so," Gourai says to Blanc, "guess there's no helping it. Do you want to look for them together?"

Looking down at Rom as she questions their location, Gourai would look at her surroundings as well.

"This definitely isn't one of the battlefields selected by the system," Gourai would utter, while she rubs Rom's hair from her position.

@Kirie98 @Raynar Saassin @ThePotatoGod

• 1670941887427.png
    Lancelot go down the Eastern path, then he'd go down the next available path which leads to the North-East Corner.

• 1670941910890.png
    Des would punch a whole through the Abaddon, while crushing the Yamata-No-Orochi with his tail. Des would then collapse from the coldness of liquid nitrogen, holding his chest while breathing heavily as if losing all the air in his lungs. "I must not.. fall-" He'd take a deep breath before getting himself up with help of a wall, "-to such a.. PUNY CREATURE!" Des would finish his sentence with spite and rage, and fully getting up. Heading his way to the next movable wall with a sluggish walk, to a normal walk, then a faster walk. Des would punch the wall then walk through the North-West Corner.

• 1670941932657.png
    Solstice would peer around the corner and watch the fight silently cheering on Cell.

• Mami Tomoe

As Mami unleashed a barrage of gunfire on the Power Castles, she took note of the brewing conflict not too far from her. The green lady had transformed into a new form from the previous one Mami had seen in the lower floor. Now that she thought about it, she hadn't yet asked if she was a Magical Girl too. That crystal the girl summoned outwardly must be her version of a Soul Gem. Although at the moment that question can be asked later, and if she wanted to, she'd have to make sure that this fight didn't turn for the worse.

She already had her suspicions on the Bugman, but even if he seemed hostile, he seemed somewhat... reasonably communicative. She had to act fast before the situation turned any more chaotic!

latest

Several ribbons shot out, strengthed as much as Mami's magic would allow it, as she ensnared the body of the humanoid, with several ribbons especially focused on his arm, spiraling and tautly seizing down onto it as they dragged it downward.

"Spare the creature's life." Mami demanded. "We will deal with the situation here, so you can settle back and watch from here. Once we're done with the familiars of this labyrinth, I'll release you. You'll have some time to work out an answer to whether you wish to put aside your arrogant aura and work with us."

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

@ThePotatoGod - Katrielle (In the area)
    @dark - Bardock (In the area)
    @Raynar Saassin - Cell (Interacting, tied up with Ribbon), Vert (In the area)
    @SolsticeArcanum - Solstice (In the area)

• Blanc

Blanc found it somewhat adorable when the tiny girl started to rub softly at Rom's hair. "The System? I wonder what could that be. It sounds like you're regularly taken to battles through some kind of device."

Rom soon stirred awake. Seems like she was still a bit out of it when Blanc explained everything earlier. She didn't mind having to say it again though. As long as it wasn't repeatedly done again and again like an annoying tutorial textbox. "We're in some kind of Dungeon Dimension, Rom. Just stick close to me and I'll try to find a way out of here. Be sure to keep this girl safe. She's looking for someone with a ponytail, so be sure to point that out if you see someone with one."

Well, now she had to decide where to go. There were three choices. At least if one of them was a dead end, she could always backtrack. Summoning her hammer pre-emptively, Blanc held out a hand for Rom. "Let's go this way."

With her choice, Blanc leads her sister and the small mecha girl to the east of their starting position.

Blanc - #9ce1f2

@Raynar Saassin - Rom (Interacting)
    @Crow - Gourai (Interacting)

Last edited:

• "I'm too late..."

Ben says, looking to the puddle of Bisharp. His brethren had long left.

"If only I'd been a second faster... no second chances. Or maybe..."

Ben smacked his Omnitrix down as he transformed into a robotic-looking alien, complete with a digital screen for a face.

9I0MStuLNq7jgdQqWs99hFem0loZKk7zFkq2mPqw47Y.jpg

"Clockverk!"

Clockwork, as this form was called, would begin to rotate the key on his head as he fired time rays at the puddle. It would begin to reform, as if playing Cell's damage in reverse.

When the Bisharp was reformed, it would be taken back to a mere split-second away before Cell's attack would hit.

"Your brothers had left a vhile ago in zat direction," Clockwork says to the Bisharp while patting his shoulder with a mechanical palm, "you vere killed by bug butt over there a vhile ago and I revived you using my time powers, but I cannot do it too many times over, so it'd be best for you to go now."

Clockwork would turn his bulky body to the ongoing display of Cell being wrapped.

@ThePotatoGod @dark @Raynar Saassin @SolsticeArcanum @Kirie98

Last edited:

• Interaction: @Midle1998 @Topless

"Don't worry about me!" Hakuno said, urging her Servant to focus on the encounter at hand, manifesting screens to prepare Code Casts to fling at the opponent.

Blasted away from Jaune, the Ruler's form began to show blue cracks; like glass threatened to be shattered. The Fool appeared from behind the Ruler, walking out from the Servant's back before letting out a grunt, sending Jeanne to attack Artoria once more.

`entity party[]={entity(saber),entity(2,2)};
    for(int i:party)
    {
    gain_str(32);
    gain_con(32);
    gain_mgi(32);

}`

"I'm launching a Code Cast!" Hakuno called out, typing a code from her console and launching it; immediately, both Jaune and Saber would feel its effects; gaining a boost in their strength, defense, and magic. To Jaune, it's like his Aura flared up, amping his physical strength and natural defensive capabilities.

Interaction: @SorryTM

BA-BANG! BA-BANG! BA-BANG! BA-BANG! BA-BA-BA-BANG!

When Klee pulled the trigger, the revolving chamber had the red canister aligned with what would be the gun-swords blade-barrel, unleashing a gust of flames that envelop the sword itself, soon letting out an explosive huff as soon as one of the humanoid vine monsters got near and attempted to kick the baby, resulting a strong enough recoil from most parties to be knocked away from one another. Fortunately for Klee, her caretakers caught her before she could even hit a wall, now armed in their special battle suits.

The same could not be said about their enemies, though--as no one seemed to help out the burning humanoid vine monsters as the other creatures began to glow a series of colors. All of them green, before the two ladies sitting atop prisms began to charge up, lightning coursing throughout their bodies.

• Interaction: @Kirie98

"Right!" Saber nodded, charging towards the small minotaur with fierce lunge, the Pillar chuckling as the alleged Gamer's Servant went up to strike, parrying with a handful of cards appearing from thin air. Cards that are nothing but thin layers of rainbows without anything on them.

"Your goal is to reach the top of this here tower–why else wouldn't we call you Ascendants?" The Fortune Pillar laughs as cards appear from his hands, tossing them from one hand to another in perfect motion, swinging about like swords that barely hit Saber–lest she hit her. It seems to be like a dance of swords, with fire and brimstone sparking from the blades of the Servant while sparking rainbow glass break off from the Pillar's cards in their clash; it seems that despite her Master's insults, she seemed to be more capable at her swordsmanship.

Things seem to be going well until Saber knocked the miniature minotaur onto the wall of pokerchips behind it, after which, the magic circle on its back began to spin round and round–almost like one of those roulette wheels in game shows.

"Hahaha! Fantastic! Makes me wanna get somethin' good! 10 PULL!" The Fortune Pillar snickles as the wheel flashed, disappearing as it split into 10 lights, most of which are colored blue with 2 of them being purple and only 1 being gold. They seem to be like light arrows, easily parried by Saber herself until they changed shape after being swatted away–resulting in the blue lights turning into a variety of mediocre looking swords, clubs, spears, and even a bow pelting at Saber with arrows, forcing her on her toes as her dance of flames and swords seem to pester by their persistence, letting the three differently colored light pass by Saber as she deals with the somewhat sentient weapons.

childe-constellations-in-genshin-impact.png
    latest.png
    show.png

genshin_impact__bennett_full_render__gacha_art__by_nagarachireal_dfb6wbb.png

--{[BENNETT]}--
    How Unfortunate​

Reaching the Master, the three stars flashed into three differently colored constellations before circling around Shinji, the first of which emerged from a wheel like constellation; an orange energy silhouette of a young boy with a blazing sword, lunging towards Shinji!

Des would've walked into this mess of a poker table with a wall of poker chips in front of him.

• Interaction: @Topless, @SorryTM @LuckycoolHawk9

Seeing Adam's plan come into action, Ruby used her Semblance to move out of the way as he lifted the Gelru by the whip and slammed it down onto the downed Shadow, causing the Gelru of them to explode; eliminating both enemies at once.

Both of them seem to drop some colored crystals and a few gold coins.

"Oh hey, Dust!" Ruby recognized the crystals, grabbing the red one. "Wonder how'd these get here." She pondered, stashing a few of them onto her pouch before turning to where Nicholas went. "We should go after him. I'm worried about what he'll do to the poochie." Ruby says, walking ahead and turning to where Nicholas and the Espeon had ran off to.

It seems that as Nicholas gave chase to the doggo, the Espeon had cornered itself with a deadend at the southernmost wall of the maze, which appeared to be a blue coral reef, allowing one to see the red space that is beyond the wall.

Cornered, the Espeon had no choice but to turn and face the powered man, growling in intimidation of what had just happened..

• Interaction: @Raynar Saassin @Kirie98 @SolsticeArcanum @dark @Crow

"That didn't even faze him?" Katrielle couldn't help but be shocked at the prospect of Cell managing to tank the Mind Charged magic explosives and lances, resulting with only the bug man losing an arm. Even then, the fact that he could regenerate makes it rather intimidating as an opponent.

When kicked back by Cell the Bisharp had already fainted; no longer in any condition to fight. Katrielle took the opportunity to grab the Pokemon as Vert transformed, moving back westward to bring it to a safer location, just as Ben revived one of his comrades, prompting it to flee towards her. Katrielle promptly placed down the Bisharp's fainted comrade in its arms before letting it go, with Mami attempting to negotiate with the Bugman by binding it with chain-like ribbons.

"Knock them down a notch–Sherlock!" Katrielle then summoned Sherlock as she finally returned to the field of battle, a tall detective-like figure towering over the british girl as it then conjured up some bizarre trippy technicolor ball, shooting it upwards before it split into three balls, shooting towards Cell and the remaining two Shadows.

Cell could feel his strength weakening when hit by the ball, as if suppressing a portion of his displayed power along with what feels like a slap on the face. While the same effect had been applied to the Power Castle, it seems that they barely budged from her attack.

"Tsk. Resists Psychic. Who would've guessed." Katrielle clicked her tongue, her familiar disappearing in blue flames as the Shadows made their move; similar to Cell, one of the Castles proceeded to power up while the other began to spew purple, toxic gas. Which, probably wouldn't affect Cell since...He's practically toxic to begin with.

Interaction: @Topless

Opening the chest was a bad idea. As soon as Filia opened the chest, the lid had revealed a rather monstrous mouth hidden within the inconspicuous golden box; it's a mimic, hopping in order to launch itself towards Filia's face!

Interaction: @LuckycoolHawk9

The pair of men punched the wall to the east of their path until they reach a dead end. Well, less of a dead end and more of a sharp turn to the south, leading straight to a coral-like wall with two moveable walls to the west and east; this must mean they're close to the corner by now.

Interaction: @noob13241

Months flew by after Evolt left the planet for good. Well, as good as it got with the threat of him returning one day after regaining strength, but this is not this story. To the Dragonic Rider, this seemingly ordinary day of selling colorless useless shit Sento made until suddenly, the sky turned into a familiar aurora of colors--much like the events that had unfolded during the Pandora Tower incident, but with the lack of neither the martian box nor the tower itself.

Before Banjo could truly comprehend what's going on, the lights blinded him, knocking him unconscious.

Next thing he knows, he's in a gaudy, golden locale. Bricks made out of solid gold with black and white tiled marble floor, layered with a fancy red carpet with bloodstains spewed pretty much everywhere. Spooky. He finds laying his back against a golden chest, with paths heading north and south made available to him. Banjou could hear sounds of combat happening up north...

• Interaction: @Foxes81_of_Anime @SorryTM

Seeing her chance with Childe's Elemental Reaction, Nero leapt in for the attack, her burning blade cleaving at the creature's face, causing the wetness of the Valuing Nyogo to vaporize with intense heat--scalding to the touch, it didn't stop her Kirlia to follow up with a spinning psychic energy coated kick, knocking it further back and causing the tree to fall to the ground, knocked down.

"Excellent combination, Pueri!" Nero praised her green pokemon, who in turn, cheered in response, the pair then continuing to beat down on the knocked down monster, clearly aiming for it to die.

When the robot dude was hit with the hydro element, it began to spark up, causing its movements to stagger and stutter as it was already electro-charged. However, the robot was intent on attacking, only to be thwarted by Childe's arrow, causing the water-induced electro charge to get worse, knocking it to the ground.

True enough, Lancelot seemed to have found his way to the corner first after turning east, reaching the eastern edge of the maze, lined with a coral like wall leading out onto the red space of a void. To the remaining northern path is a stone pedestal, who seemed to recognize Lancelot's presence, causing it to light up into a doorway of light.

Are you ready?

Ryuga Banjo - Southeast
Months flew by after Evolt left the planet for good. Well, as good as it got with the threat of him returning one day after regaining strength, but this is not this story. To the Dragonic Rider, this seemingly ordinary day of selling colorless useless shit Sento made until suddenly, the sky turned into a familiar aurora of colors--much like the events that had unfolded during the Pandora Tower incident, but with the lack of neither the martian box nor the tower itself.
"Ooooi, come see! Come buy! You've seen my stock from the strange..."
There's a pause as he tries to think of a synonym for genius that he hasn't used already.
"...intellectual!" He enforces the pose he's struck up by the fountain of the market he's set up in as he watches nobody walk up to the carpet Banjo set up in front.

There are a few seconds of no buyers coming before he ends up relenting with the pose and goes back to sitting with a sigh, rubbing the back of his head. There were a few mocking words aimed at said genius physicist spat out here, making him sell junk nobody's gonna wanna buy as he's looking down in moping. Not noticing the strange phenomenon happening in the sky until he kickbacks from failure into a stretch to witness the changing sky...

"What in the wor-"
Before Banjo could truly comprehend what's going on, the lights blinded him, knocking him unconscious.
Even before he can think of what's happening, the Dragonic Rider raises his arms in front of his head to block whatever is happening out of instinct...not that it really does anything.
Next thing he knows, he's in a gaudy, golden locale. Bricks made out of solid gold with black and white tiled marble floor, layered with a fancy red carpet with bloodstains spewed pretty much everywhere. Spooky. He finds laying his back against a golden chest, with paths heading north and south made available to him. Banjou could hear sounds of combat happening up north...
And when he awakens...Okay, there's no sugarcoating it, he proceeds to flip over off of the chest and faceplants into the ground. Rubbing his nose as he gets up, there's clear confusion on his face as he looks around at the new surroundings. "Where the hell..." And then he notices the bloodstains as the tension in his body and mind only increases with everything going down.

Then he notices exactly what he was atop of and opens to look inside it. Banjo might not understand completely what's happening, but he's got enough brainpower to get an idea of what's going on. Not enough to think maybe the chest is trapped, but enough to wanna open it.

It's only after that he begins to catch wind of fighting happening...and given the blood on the carpet, there's doubt it's something on the level of a regular brawl. So he simply goes to grab whatever he can out of the chest before making his way to peek around any corners in trying to get an eye on what's happening.

Reactions: SorryTM
Childe, Kirby, Klee

The Harbinger sighed as the robot was knocked back so easily. Looks like he wouldn't be getting that warm-up after all. Dissipating his bow in favor of a lance with two endpoints, he casually walked up to the twitching robot, and stabbed downwards to put an end to its misery. Glancing back to where Nero and her companion were beating the shit out of the tree, he waited for them to finish it off before gesturing for the two kids to follow him and walking towards one of the paths available to the small group now.

@ThePotatoGod @Foxes81_of_Anime
------------------------------------

The Kirbo casually waddled toward the runaway Espeon, who was growling at Nicholas.... The Kirbo seemed prime to attempt to eat the dog, before... he began to wave at it? "Haiiiiiiii!!!!!!!" Huh, maybe Kirby didn't intend to eat it? "Poyo! Po-" Pointing at Nicholas, he mimicked a punch with his stubble little arms before forming an x with them. "Poy! Poyo P-Po Poyoooo!" Poy?" Looked like he was.. saying the big man wouldn't harm them? Alongside asking the Espeon if they wanted to... come with them???????

This was perhaps the biggest indicator of the puffball not possessing a brain in his squishy round head. "Poy?" He reached out a stubbly little arm, perhaps to confirm a friendship????? Who knew, at this point?

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Topless

"Weeeeeee!!!!!!!" Well, Klee seemed happy to be flung back by the force of the now fire sword. It was... FULL-ON AWESOME!!! Jeez, looked like Kaito was having quite the influence on her.

Smiling widely as Kaito and the gang caught her, she gave a happy "Thank you!!!" before turning her attention towards the enemies, two of which were charging up lighting! And then, she had an idea. Once upon a time, in an accident with Lisa, the young Pyromaniac had accidently combined her bombs with Lisa's Electro, causing a really big explosion! She had been in solitary confinement for a long time after that...

Conjuring a pyro bomb in one hand, Klee threw the powerful explosive at the 1st lady on the prism, before aiming her sword again. Taking aim, she pointed and said "Bam" before pulling the trigger.

Little did Klee know, what had happened that day with Miss Lisa was the result of Overload, which tended to cause rather large explosions, and easily tear through solid objects. And by sending a powerful pyro explosive and sword, at what was a large gathering of Electro? An explosion to put her usual bombs to shame.

@ThePotatoGod

• 1671125588888.png
    Lancelot would look around then walk through the path of light at the North-East Corner.

• 1671125684395.png
    Des would walk to the wall of poker chips and begin to take a few of the chips off crushing them.

• 1671125723567.png
    Solstice would get mad at the fight being stopped. "The hell!" Solstice would take out his gun and shoot the only living Bisharp and the Power Castles. "Why'd you have to ruin the bloodbath!"

Yuuji and Kaoru stepped back. "We already forgot what he said once; better not do it again." he gently reminded Kaoru as his boyfriend stepped forward to help.
"Aha-you're right. Yuu." Kaoru said, using Yuuji's nickname as he stepped back, watching the action unfold.
Yuuji unconsciously weaved strands of magic together, making sharp-looking spears appear seemingly out of thin air!
However, they were fake, just a distraction...but would it work?

Sakuto nodded, moving forward. Best to cooperate, after all. Although, if things got messy, he would leave, immediately.
@ThePotatoGod

• "What in the yellow blazes?"

Cell watched as Mami Tomoe wrapped him up in ribbons. For a while he felt constricted but decided to humor her as she spoke to him about her "demands" about sparing their lives.

"What makes you possibly believe you're in any position to demand anything of me?"

Cell felt his Ki power weakening due to the ball that was thrown at him. Luckily however it seems his physical strength was yet to be tempered with. Vert took the opportunity in her Next Green state to strike at Cell's weakened state with her spear, causing him to flinch in response to a stabbing in the back. After a few more strikes, Vert stepped aside and watched.

"Hah. Not talking so high and mighty now are you?"
    "Ho ho ho! Am I sensing an iota of pride? Looks like the apple can fall if you shake the tree hard enough! Hahaha!"

Cell watched as the toxic gas created by one of those Power Castles began flooding the area, leaving much to be desired. However, he noticed that it didn't seem to affect him nearly as much as it should, considering the outcome. Looking towards Mami with a smirk, he spoke to her.

"Unless you want to experience that gas first hand, I suggest you release me and let me eradicate those castles before they end your miserable lives."

Then Cell turned to Clockwork, curious about his abilities.

"So you have alternate forms. Interesting. But I wonder just how long you'll last."

@ThePotatoGod @Kirie98 @Crow

• "..Another dimension? ..Like that scary Zero Dimension place? ..Okay!"

Well, at least Rom understood that. Luckily for Blanc she would not have to repeat it like an annoying tutorial textbox. Taking note of who she needed to keep an eye out, she spotted her hand and held onto it softly, letting Blanc lead the way.

"..Blanc? What do you think we'll find here?"

@Kirie98 @Crow @ThePotatoGod