• HUNK nodded as he noticed slight improvements in the girl's technique already. "Decent… for a beginner," was all he said. In his mind, he wondered when she would become desensitized and develop her knack for this.

Beneath the helmet, his ear twitched as he heard the faint footsteps. "See if you can figure out how to reload that mag." He mimed racking the slide to remind her to clear the breach and then placed the box of ammo on the ground. "I'll be back in a second." While keeping Kobayashi in his peripheral vision, he moved closer to see who's coming.

@ThePotatoGod
  • "Well, this is a curious situation…" Bayonetta murmured, debating on the best course of action. This woman had evidently met Richie's father. "I think it best we all keep an eye on each other. We are strangers, after all," she finally recommended.

"My logic is quite simple. If we all have the little one's well-being in mind, we'll cooperate and bring him to his daddy—one second, dear." The witch paused to turn and cover Richie's ears. "—who sounds like an absolute vision. Am I right or am I right, boys?" She shot a pleasantly devious grin towards Ben and Gaon, keeping her hands clasped over the boy's ears until they got it out of their system.

@Gotham Knight Todd @FactionParadox @LuckycoolHawk9 @ThePotatoGod

Last edited:

• Filia had heard the growling on Kanna's stomach. "Oh, you're hungry." Filia said before she puts down Kirby. "Say, would you happen to know any place to eat around here? Would you mind leading us?" She politely asked the pink puffball.

@SorryTM @ThePotatoGod

• "'The World'?" Artoria is now curious. As the Magician started to work on Jonas, she asked "Can you please tell us more about it? What it is capable of and why we mustn't deal with it? I have feeling that the more we ascend, something terrible might happen."

@SolsticeArcanum @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @MrMeekins @ThePotatoGod

• "I see..." Adam said before looking over to Nathan and it appeared that he had convinced the Empress of something. "Ruby." He said as he gestured her to follow him to Nathan. "Hey." He called "What did you say to her? You've gave her a better idea?"

@Hahli Nuva @dark @SorryTM @IamBread @ThePotatoGod

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @MrMeekins @Topless

"Well...Everything." The Magician answered Artoria, casually taking out a syringe after Jonas shook his hand, taking a blood sample. "He's basically a god among gods, but at the same time, he's very vulnerable. You see, he's the key to rebuilding the Multiverse--if you do battle with him, it is said that the void that lay on the skies above the rooftop will light up like galaxies--as he fights, universes upon universes will form in the clashing of blades. But if you slay him, those universes will become fleeting, destined for the void. I'm sure The Pillars had told you something about defeating them to complete the Cycle, yes?"

"The Pillars? What're ya on about?" Mordred asks, raising a brow.

"Guardians of the First Floor. They're the ones we received the cards from." Katrielle explains to Mordred, briefly. "What happens if we managed to keep The World alive?"

"Then I suppose the next Cycle won't come about ever again." The Magician says, "Though I found that to be impossible. The World has always been a traditional god--his Arcana represents the end of the Journey after all. Meaning whatever happens up there is temporary before the next Cycle begins anew."

• Interaction: @SorryTM @dark @Topless @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme

--{[Campground]}--

As Fillia asked about getting food from the Kirbo, Yumesaki finally returned with a bag of marshmallows, crackers and chocolate--ingredients for the legendary smores.

"I found these in the Cafeteria!" Yumesaki says, approaching the group.

"You did?" Kanna asks, turning to the brown haired highschooler.

"Yep! They're always in stock for some reason, too." Yumesaki says, placing the large packs of food on a nearby table before going to the table and attempt to light up a campfire using one of her powers--which is taking a long while.

Who knows how hungry these children are?

"Oh, right." Kobayashi nodded, seeing him mimic the act of a gun cocking. She would soon walk over to the box of ammo as the HUNK went along to check out what was approaching.

And what it was couldn't be more terrifying.

unknown.png

--{[Vajra]}--
    Lightning Beast of Diamonds​

Obscured by the trees, it was a giant black beast with large fangs, about 10ft in height. Orange mane with strips of what can be described as flowing membrane floated behind its headdress-like antlers. The sound of lightning cackling can be heard softly as it stomped around, unaware of what it's approaching.

• Interaction: @IamBread @SorryTM @Hahli Nuva @dark @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9

--{[Ballroom]}--

"Why, a fabulous contest of strength and grace, of course!" The Empress giggles, "A Dance Battle--Combat finely tuned in Rhythm!" She explains, "The rules will be simple: Knock me off of the dance floor, and your group wins. If I knock all of you out of the dance floor--or if I knock the Cardholder out of the dance floor, I win." She explained to the group. "Of course, weapons are allowed. Just be sure to dance and STRIKE to the beat of the music~"

"Dancing with weapons, huh...That probably means I can fight like normal, right?" Ruby asks, "Just gotta keep it in like, rhythm?"

• Interaction: @Gotham Knight Todd @FactionParadox @LuckycoolHawk9 @Frozen Thyme

"Agreed. We don't want him to end up with someone suspicious after all." Gaon nodded, agreeing with Bayonetta's assessment, who was a bit right. She would then cover the little boy's ears after he asked about what Ben was talking about, which got Gaon curious too.

So that light he saw before he woke up here--that destroyed his world, too? I mean, good riddance. That means Kikaitopia is gone to shit, but Kaito's World? The Earth?

"He must be feeling really homesick by now..." Gaon muttered to himself as Bayonetta mentioned the woman in front of them being an absolute vision. "You're right--she is quite the cutie, ain't she? Kinda like you, Bayonetta-chan!" He chuckled, trying to push back that depressing topic about the multiverse ending. As curious as he is, Gaon feels like it's not the time to talk about that sort of thing.

Also, he heard about Richie getting his name wrong, but Gaon let it slide. He's a cute kid after all.

• Layton listens in on the discussion between his comrades and the majority before them. Digesting all of the information, he still found the concept of multiverses to be unbelievable enough to be believable. He had been in a time travelling adventure before, so this wasn't as hard to digest as that, he thought. Just then however, Layton decided to remove the card from his pocket and check what exactly has changed.

• "Face a reflection of yourself"...
    The words echoed on Link's mind as he looked in front of him: A warrior clad in green; a sword and shield on either of his hands. This man looked quite like him: From his hair to his stance, this might be him but from another world.
    Link did not want to fight unless needed, and so he decides to stand up firmly and wait for something to happen.

• "Oh cool!" Filia got excited when Yumesaki came in with ingredients for s'mores. As she tried to lit up a campfire, Filia went over to the table to prepare the ingredients.

@SorryTM @ThePotatoGod

• "I see. So on each floor, there is a Majority standing guard right? You don't happen to know if there is any one of you who can just move on each floor with ease right? And one more thing..." Artoria said before she made a quick glance over to Mordred and then looking back at the Magician to say "I believe that you owe my son an apology."

• Adam smiled as he knew what's he going to do. "Very well. I would love to see what you're made of, Empress. But you do know that it isn't just the three of us who are inside your palace. You might as well have your knights to call them here." He said.

• "So if he falls, then the multiverse ends.. Does he have the power to restore us back to our own worlds?" Mash asked. "We can't just have various different people from several different lines of existence all joining in on one point. Not only will it inevitably cause conflict, but there could be people too who rely on specific conditions in their world to survive!" There had to be a way out of here, and restore everyone back. Not everyone who was being thrown into this limbo world was capable of defending themselves, and some people were way much stronger than everyone else. The sooner they get the issue resolved, the better.

• Shiki managed to strike her back, cutting across the look-alike, but soon found herself face to face with her other self as she turned to cut her sword across her neck. Kicking back against the ground again, she pushed enough space between them that the blade's tip narrowly pushed up against her throat. Before she could use her left arm to forcibly divert and push aside the weapon, or grab onto it, the other guy's doppelganger threw his punch at her. Without time to react, Shiki was pummeled squarely in the face, sent rolling down onto the ground and landing hard against the floor.

"Guhak!"

• "Not even good for firewood! Burn to cinders and scatter across the ground so that flowers can sprout from your ashes! Hrrraghhh!" Putting strength into both her hands as she started to swing her sword, Nero cut through the burning tree as she dragged his burning immolated body across the ground a feet or so, before slicing cleanly and cleaving across into the next tree beside it! Despite the hardened wood carapace of the monsters, it seemed that her sword and the flaming properties of it was just naturally suited to putting them down!

Nero Skills
    FE4700
    Migraine - Grants Mental Debuff Resistance for 3 posts. Self-heals to an extent.
    Imperial Privilege EX - Grants Nero whatever skills she desires for a short while.
     Invictus Spiritus: Thrice, Though I Welcome the Setting Sun - Allows Nero to revive upon death with her body restored to an extent. A form of Battle Continuation.
    @ThePotatoGod

Kirby, Childe, Klee

The Pink puffball was momentarily distracted from his desire to consume Kanna by the appearance of Yumesaki with some tasty-looking things. "Poyo!" Seemed that Kirby was quite hungry, and was starting to get impatient as he waited for food.

What might the pink blob do while hungry?

@Topless @ThePotatoGod
————————

"Ahahaha, I was just following my loaf-headed friend down here." Child said, graceful for the knowledge of where the ball was actually being held. "I probably should be on my way- thank you." Entering the veil of darkness, Childe managed to find the door and slip out, heading back the way he came.

———————

Walking with some haste, Childe headed east, entering the rat building, taking note of the guards as he walked past. Looked like the rest of the group had managed to meet the Empress. Walking up from behind, Childe caught Adams words, who was saying that their was more of them around.

"No need for that. Sorry I'm late, I was pursing a walking loaf of bread." Confusing words, out of context. Especially when you considered the Bread Man entering the Ballroom "Wait... has anyone seen a giant turtle around? I don't recall having seen Bowser for quite sometime."

@Captain Gensokyo @ThePotatoGod @IamBread @SorryTM @Hahli Nuva @dark @Topless @LuckycoolHawk9

———————————

Klee beamed at Kaito calling her Bomb-making skills Full-On Cool, although she looked curious at ththe slight dip in his expresion.

However, the feeling was quickly forgotten as she watched Kaito place the card atop some strange device, which made it light up green. "Ooooooo..." Approaching one of the other card readers, Klee experimentally placed her smoll hand atop of it, as if expecting it to light up a color aswell.

@ThePotatoGod

"I've been separated from my allies, they could be dead for all I know." The dark knight said while following behind Jason. He listened silently to the alternate Red Hood's ramblings, letting the anti hero vent as they moved towards their destination.

"This place is a tower, ruled by an enigmatic master that brought people from different universes to reach the top. The further up we go, the more dangerous the environments become. This entity that rules the tower must pay for their crimes, and I won't rest until I stop them."

Batman grimaced at the mention of his robin, only a constant reminder of their situation. Once this was all over, then he would grieve.

"Hate to break it to you, but our worlds are gone, destroyed by the monster that brought us here. I don't know if we can ever restore them, but regardless I'll grind every one of their bones into dust once I find them."

He glanced down at his holographic computer in thought. While Jason was talking he was using the tower's satellite signals to map out the dungeon they were in. He wanted to make sure they were going in the right direction.

"I haven't talked to my Jason in a while, but I was tracking him. The Lazarus pit drove him nearly insane. Though he never lost his killing tendencies, I was able to 'persuade' him to go down a better path."

@Gotham Knight Todd

Ben

Ben hadn't realized that his word choice had been incredibly poor and he was regretting everything that he had said aloud at the moment. There had to be a way out of this. It was thankful that the other woman had given a description that had gotten Richie to be excited. It also was a nice touch that the multiverse hadn't been so cruel to seperate the small child from his father. The demigod had no clue how to console the boy if that was the case. It didn't take much effort to hear the sippy cup fall and with a swift motion, Ben would kick it up with a very small amount of force and have it placed in his own hand. Hopefully it hadn't broken from his saving it. He would feel so bad if it had happened like that. "Yes, that is exactly what we need to do. A lot of our friends and family are.... sleeping. It's the name for all the different places we are from. It has to be fixed.... because it got broke. You know like a toy."

Ben would notice the witch cover the boy's ears and didn't believe that the child couldn't hear for a second. He would nod back at her to answer her.

@Gotham Knight Todd @Frozen Thyme @ThePotatoGod @FactionParadox

Nathan Drake

" I think that I gave her a very bad idea."
He would listen to what the Empress said and just let loose a heavy sigh and knew that everything was about to get worse. Why couldn't he have kept quiet for once in his life? It seemed to be such a hard concept for him to even think about doing. "Yeah, definitely made things worse, I guess we make the best we can make it."

@IamBread @Hahli Nuva @dark @Topless @SorryTM @ThePotatoGod

Jonas Harris

Jonas had never been called something. It was a first for the young glitch. Everybody that he had ever known either thought of him as nothing or worse, nothing more than a pain. Sure, the group here didn't think that, but he hadn't been with him for long. It wasn't like they knew the real him. They probably would hate the real him. He hated himself. "I've been studied before, so I'm fine with being studied again. Perhaps you can see something in me that the scientists and others who examined me missed." He listened to what the man had offered and was about to take his hand and then he remembered. " I will leave the group, but it might be safer if you don't touch me. I had my powers glitch someone in the group and I don't know its limits. But yes, please, help me."

@SolsticeArcanum @dark @Kirie98 @ThePotatoGod @MrMeekins @Topless

Jason Todd

Jason's eyebrows went up a little. "I see. I guess it is easy to get separated from someone here. Richie had been in my arms during the event that brought us here. I sincerely hope they are alive. For your sake. Who knows, maybe a few of them are in that group traveling with Richie." Jason offered as he walked with Bruce. "I know you try not to get too attached to your allies, but you never were too good at obeying your own rule. At least not in my experience." Jason tried not to sound to smug there, but it was hard not to tease Bruce for that. It was always nice to have some sort of fun with his adopted father.

That part Jason honestly agreed with. He did not know what this Tower Master was, but he wanted their head on a pike. They put him in such an infuriating position of having to save his son before he could ever decide where he really needed to get. His eyes widened as Bruce described what this monster had done this. He looked to Bruce and his mouth slowly dropped open as he registered what he had said about the Tower Master.

"I see. So this Tower Master is the one that brought us here. Bruce, are you prepared to maybe have to break your own rule of push comes to shove?" Jason asked a bit concerned as he looked to the vigilante behind him. "Because something like this monster might just refuse to be any sort of reasonable or come in alive. I understand that for whatever reason your no kill rule is sacred to you, but not everything can or will be saved." He pointed out as he stopped to think. "I mean he brought a three year old here. Clearly he is not good."

The second part he had not expected. He froze and turned to Bruce. His eyes seemed to be actively fighting tears from filling into them. Yes he and his family had their issues, but he still loved them a lot. Even if him getting Richie for the first time had been a source of conflict early on. More so with a very worried Dick than anything but Bruce had his fair share of concerns at the time. Jason had given up a lot to ge able to take care of Richie, and in many ways without their support he would never have become the father he is.

"I-I see. I have to get to Richie. H-He must be so scared." Jason started to pick up the pace as he started to walk even faster. He was tying to keep his eyes from being visible. He had tears streaming down his face. He decided his best course of action would be to keep himself focused on saving his so. And trying to find the best way to keep him alive. That had to be a priority. "I have to make sure he is safe. And hope whoever he is with has not told him what is going on. Because I should be the one to do that."

That last part honestly did not surprise him at all. He and his Bruce had not spoken for years after the events of his initial return of the The Redhood. It did not help that he had tried to frame Dick for murder by posing as Nightwing, kidnapped and tried to kill Tim, tried to force Bruce to kill him or let him kill Joker as a way to prove that Bruce loved him more than the Joker. It was one of the darkest times in his life.

"Do yourself a favor, don't give up on him. My you never gave up on me. And hey, if you give someone a chance, nine times out of ten, they will surprise you. Trust me. And he might hate you for not giving up for now, but he will love you for it later." Jason offered. "That is it the end of this allows us to return to our normal universes by rebuilding our universes. Which I am sure it will. It has too." He didn't think he had the heart to tell Richie he wouldn't see the others again.

Jason continued to walk. His hands where to the guns just incase they met any monsters in the area. He had no trust in this place, if his son had been attacked that meant they would have to be weary and defend himself if they were attacked by these monsters that he knew were here. He knew that they were always in some sort of danger that he knew what could happen was never a place that meant he could tell himself that it was but he would be lying.

He sighed and shook his head as he started to run. His head was starting to throb. A stress head ache, just what he needed right there. He knew this was the most dangerous situation he had ever been in, it was even worse lol that he had his son somewhere in here. He knew there was too much riding on the line to stop and glare at everything that he wanted to, he wanted to make this world know how much he hated it. But he had no reason to relax.

"I promised Richie the night I found him that I would always protect him from the evils of the world. Guess this made me look like a fool, but I can make it up to my son. That much I can do, I guess I finally understand how you must feel when it comes to you Robins old man. But that means I have to hurry to help my son and make sure that he knows that I always did my best to keep my promise. It makes me feel like I am powerless to do anything though…."

Richard "Richie" Todd

The boy was a bit confused as to why his ears were covered so quickly. He managed to hear something about a vision which also confused him. He didn't think daddy was a psychic. Therefore he could not possibly have any visions. Why where adults so weird?

The boy giggled some hearing the robot man calling Miss Bayonetta a very cute individual. This was sort of interesting to see.

He listened to what Ben said. He cocked his head a little bit confused as to why everyone worse in the multiverse was sleeping.

"Why is everyone else sleeping?"

Lengthy travels over the forest outside her small cottage. Led a elderly looking woman riding a lengthy stick with an owl at it's head to the furthest reaches below her. The owl's wings were wide as she flew sitting sideways sipping from a coffee mug. Her beverage of choice? Apple blood. Yes you read that right… Blood, not juice. The fourth wall being broken or not. She had no idea where she was or where her Palisman had taken her this time. This place was completely new to her and she had no real idea if this was even part of her home on the boiling isles.

"Hey, Owlbert? Do you even know where you're taking me?!"

She asked in a tone that lacked any sort of knowledge. Normally she was a wise old woman. Who preferred to feign ignorance as to the going on around her. That's why she lived out in the wilderness by herself with a handful of people. Scrounging around for relics from a realm of normalcy. As well as rummaging through trash for anything that could get her a few snails to sustain herself and those she cared for. This time, there was something different going on. Something she knew she had to investigate. Something she had to get involved in. She didn't know what it was yet but she knew.

Mama knew best. And Mama Eda was perhaps the most well knowing of magical properties in the air. Even if she didn't always look it. She could tell something was amiss. Had she unknowingly activated the key? Was she through the door again? This place was far from Gravesfield where she spent most of her time. Even more so there were almost no people in sight. That was until she passed over a camp site.

"Aha! You adorable little palisman you! You knew there was more human junk to find."

Her praise came at a time where she steered the make shift flying device to double back and hover down. There was always trash around these kinds of areas. Maybe she could con them out of one of those warm molted worm skins. The very comfy ones she saw them sleep in out here in these cloth cottages. She landed down uncaring of who saw her. If anyone said anything, who would believe them anyway, right?

"Is anyone around? Please say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

She called out. The second half of that was a giddy sing song tone. Truth be told she intended to take the whole place with her if she could. She already took to conjuring something to put all of the stuff in the area in. A simple snap of her fingers and a cloth appeared that she could tie off into a bundle. Quickly she took to rubbing her spindly hands together. Long golden nails could be seen, matching eyes, and a single snaggle tooth over painted maroon lips. A similar colored red dress outfitted her form. Boots with tips pointed skyward adorned her feet. Grey leggings seen thigh high from her wears ripped hem. A very thin woman who looked to be someone's grandmother and despite this... Her attitude was still sprightly and very mischievous. Almost as if she was a teen-ager or a woman trying to be the "cool" mom

"Mama needs a new pair of bunny slippers!"

Last edited:
Greg walked up to group, "Hello." Greg looked at Childe, "Ah, we see one another again." His voice echoed each time he spoke.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @MrMeekins @Topless

When Layton pulled out the card from his pocket, he'd find that an image appeared from a seemingly blank golden card. It then glowed dimly as an image of a figure similar to The Magician, save for the skin color being completely darkened and has a white shirt revealed itself.

"Curious..." Luke observed, especially how it changed after the Magician said so. "Professor, do you think these cards are important, somehow?"

"Mmm....Nah." The Magician shook his head at Artoria's demands

"What?!"

"Hey, if anything, I'm expecting a thanks." The Magician chuckles, "I did fix your relationship, didn't I?"

"Oh, this smug son of a...!" Mordred scowled, obviously upset after being pulled from her untimely death and being positively disgraced in front of a bunch of commoners. Although one of them appears to be a Master of sorts.

"Not really. If he dies, then he'll be revived once the Multiverse dies again. As long as he can be reborn, the multiverse will continue to die over and over again, and the Tower will continue to warp more and more people inside." The Magician explained. "So if you somehow convince him to stop fighting once the multiverse is reborn in your obviously clash, then the Cycle--the death of all multiverses won't ever happen again. But obviously, I can't exactly solve that problem yet." He says as he placed Jonas' blood onto a vial near his computer set up, which began to bleed out characters they've never seen before--almost like ancient, alien writing commonly found in ruins. His face, though masked, can be seen lighting up in complete interest.

"But maybe I can come up with something permanent with this guy's incredible blood...Make sure once you unlocked the staircases, be sure to leave the cards nearby--it's the only way to climb this place if you're not a Majority from the higher floors after all." He said with a grin. "I've got a good feeling I can weaponize this glitch to neutralize The World for good. With consent from the subject, of course." He glanced at Jonas, turning to the group. "Though I don't know how to send everyone back to where they belong, however. Guess that'll be the fun of getting stranded here. Who knows, might be a fun little rumor across the Multiverse!"

• Interaction: @SorryTM @dark @Topless @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gotham Knight Todd @owlishnerd

--{[Campground]}--

By the time Filia finished opening the packs, the sound of fire being lit can be heard--looking at Yumesaki, it appears that she is spewing fire from her face! Not just her mouth, as in, her entire face, red as a beet, lit aflame.

"T-that should be enough." Yumesaki let out a sigh of relief as the bonfire was lit up again, some of her face fire still on her forehead. It doesn't look like it hurts her, but it's still fire.

The crunching of leaves nearby would giveaway the fact that more people are approaching the camp--a group of 5; a woman in red robes, a black haired bespeckled woman with short hair, skin-tight spandex and gun shoes, a yellow robot who looks similar to how Juran is built but more animal themed, and of course, the recent Greek, Ben. With them was a curious child with a strawhat.

"Oh, there you are!" Yumesaki smiled at the sight of Ben. "Where were you? Who are they?" She asked, turning to the group Ben's with.

--{[Northern Path]}--
    Leading up to a clearing is where Eda found herself. She would've had vague memories of the sky flashing for a brief moment, but even then, she would've dismissed that as nothing more than an elderly thing.

Even so, she is so desperately lost.

unknown.png

--{[The Telepath Who Discarded Her Gift}--
    Koishi Komeiji​

"Noooo~" A little girl's voice answered the old hag, as out of the bushes emerged one floating girl with a strange orb with a long veiny thread wrapped around her body. "Hehehe, pretty!" She giggled, not knowing that the woman can see her. Behind the girl, however, was a clearing with a stone structure and a pitched tent--could she be from there?

--{[Rooftop]}--

Unfortunately for Klee, her hand didn't seem to elicit any reactions from the scanner. Not even a beep.

"Aw, sorry. That's only for one of these." Kaito says, as he tried to tap the same card towards the scanner Klee was going for, it beeped, but the prior one reverted to red. "Oh, it moved." Kaito observed, pocketing the card again. "That's Full-On too bad. I thought we can just use 1 card to turn all of them green." He pouted a bit, thinking it would be a bit easier. He then turned to Klee. "Say, Klee-chan, are you feeling hungry?" He asked, crouching to look at Klee at eye level. "I know somewhere we can get some candy!" He has dealt with children before. After all, his family does run a candy cafe--draws in a lot of children he takes care with his friends.

• Interaction: @Kirie98

With a loud shriek, the elder trees would fall onto their backs like logs falling after the swing of a lumberjack, the monstrous glow in their eyes dimming as they seemingly fainted by Nero's expertly placed slice--well, at least one of them as the two trees she sliced through got sliced in half, the back that was once their body still lit aflame like firewood.

Irony.

"They're weak to fire, duh! Why didn't I think of that?" Juran groaned to himself as he parried all three trees' leafy attacks. He breathed in before exhaling, spewing out fire from his covered mouthpiece, setting all three Trevenants on fire. "WHOOP! That's the largest flame breath I've done!" He chuckled, discarding his sword for his Geartlinger.

"FINISHER FULL POWER!" Juran said, cranking the crank of his gun the same way as Kaito did, an energy construct of the team logo forming itself behind Juran as a ball of energy charged on his gun's barrel.

HERO! SUPER ZENKAI TIME!

"ZENKAI FINISH BUSTER!" Juran aimed the gun at the burning Trevenants, who shook off being burnt alive as they charged at the red robot. "It's over!" He pulled the trigger, firing off a supercharged beam that pushed the remaining Trevenants towards Nero unknowingly.

• Interaction: @MrMeekins @Kirie98

Echoing from a far, the shriek of a young lady in danger, prompting the Hero of Twilight to glance at the direction of the scream. He glanced at his blue counterpart and let out a grunt of affirmation.

Link would know what this Link meant--they are going to help that lady in danger. Like true Heroes.

Drawing his blade, the Hero of Twilight began to move through the fog, leading the Hero of The Wild onto the other battle happening nearby. There, they say a woman in white attacking her identical twin wearing red, wielding only a knife. On the white woman's side was a black clad armored man with blue eyes--beast like in stance.

"GAHAHAHAHA!!!" The Black Revi laughed as the woman fell and rolled onto the ground, clenching his fist before lunging towards Shiki, soon slipping, and falling onto Shiki with an ELBOW DROP!

Yet, before the elbow connected with Shiki's stomach, what seemed a claw connected to a chain grabbed onto the black Revi's arm, pulling him towards the Hero of The Wild!

• Interaction: @Ur Degaton @Gotham Knight Todd

As the two Gotham Knights ventured westward, a few beasts leapt out of the shadows.

unknown.png

--{[Ogretails]}--
    Devouring Evolution​

They appear to be six dinosaurs, mutated in varying ways. They appear to be rex-like without any arms, large, tusk bearing exo-skeletons covering their fail and their tail, which now resemble maces. They growl and snarl as these beasts surround the Dark Knight and the Red Hood.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @IamBread @Topless @Hahli Nuva @Captain Gensokyo (I'm taking Bowsah for the time being) @FactionParadox @Gotham Knight Todd

--{[Ballroom]}--

"At least I don't have to focus on trying not to embarrass myself in here." Ruby practically smiled, "I feel more relaxed when I'm holding Crescent Rose..."

"Now, now, if we're going to do this, then let's do it in front of the crowd!" The Empress grinned, and in a snap, the night of their lives finally began. The lights dim, leaving only the dance floor illuminated.

A disco ball, which is basically just a ball of small, reflecting tiles that give the room a bit of light--spots of it, littered all over the ball room. The doors swung open as bit by bit, people start to pour in.

"Now then, ladies and gentlemen, please help yourselves to the drinks." The Empress pointed at the bowl of pink juice on the table nearby, with a ladle and some plastic cups available to use. "I'll be off to make some adjustments to the program--toodles!" She said, and in a snap, the woman disappeared in a sparkling flair.

Guess we have a party to enjoy.

"I dunno...I haven't seen him since we entered the castle." Ruby answered Childe, "He might've went the other way--or the path we didn't go yet." She said, soon walking over to the bowl of juice and pouring herself a cup with the ladle.

As she did this, music started to play all over the room--loud, bass heavy tunes with electronic accompaniment. Sick guitar tuning, however.

--{[Kitchen]}--

The card duelist and the gangster would find themselves somewhere...Cold. The familiar whip of airconditioning combined with the scent of various foods--mostly raw.

Though one thing they'd notice is that it's very cold. Freezing. They would notice large cuts of raw meat being hanged by hooks, boxes of frozen treats and foodstuffs stacked from one end to another. A metal door in front of them; obviously the exit.

They'd remember seeing a flash of colors before getting here--what happened?

Crow Hogan

The wind blew through his hair as Crow stood beside Jack and Yusie. The trio looked out over their home city, Neo Domino city. They had improved the city quite a bit in the last three months. He was proud of that for sure. However, they still had quite a long way to go before the city was truly equal. Those thoughts always are at the back of his mind as he went about his day. However, he guessed what they had done so far was a good start. That much did provide console. Martha had a working orphanage now, and he had Jack and Yusie as roommates until he could figure out a more substainable job to get his own place.

He paused and let his worries melt away as he watched the sun starting to set on the city. It was such a pretty sight from here. He looked over to Yusie and Jack. They were both smiling a bit too. This felt like simpler old days. Callen had decided to stay in that town Yusie found him in as their main law enforcement. Seemed like he had worked out his own path to redemption in that aspect. It was kind of inspiring really.

He went to say something, he didn't quite remember what. That is when the sky suddenly changed. It seemed as if something was radically different than it should have been and even worse is it seemed to be coming right down on them. Nothing like this had ever happened before. He remembered hearing terrified screaming, the sounds of the city descending into chaos as Yusie shouted at them to get a move on it. He was on his bike in seconds, but despite them moving nothing seemed to get passed by them.

"Guys something is very wrong!" Crow managed to shout as his world went white. His senses despite not being stimulated were somehow overwhelmed. It was like the silence was deafening him, the brightness though not to bright seemed to be blinding him, nothing around him to be felt yet his skin was burning, he could smell nothing yet his nose seemed to be assaulted by some unknown sense. It was quite frankly maddening. He had no clue how long he stayed in this limbo, it could have been a milisecond or it could have been an eternity. It was agony.

He almost welcomed the darkness that engulfed him as he lost consciousness. The sweet relief of death was far more appealing than that white limbo of suffering. Once again he was unsure how long he was out for, or if he was alive or dead. He could have just been comatose, or he could have been dead. He could have been in the darkness for one measly thousandth of a second or it could have been a millennia. All he knew is he felt nothing and could only think of the relief no longer being in the light brought him there.

His eyes slowly opened.

He could hardly make out the world around him at first.

He sat up slowly and felt around his body. No significant injuries, that was a relief. He felt his wrist. Duel disk on and deck intact. Excellent. He felt besides him, there his duel runner was, miraculously not destroyed. He was thankful for that.

It was only then that he managed to note that he was seemingly waking up in what seemed to be a kitchen. He smiled a bit as he looked around at the setting. "Okay there are worse places to wind up after whatever the hell just happened to me." He stood up slowly, just incase he was wrong about not being injured.

In the long and short of it, he thankfully wasn't. He started to try and survey the area. It was definitely a kitchen. He was hungry, but it was not his and he doubted the owner of this place would appreciate him helping himself no matter how hungry he was. Then the realization hit him and he started to look around desperately.

"Yusie? Jack? Where are you guys?" He was about to move, but he paused as he looked down at the person sleeping besides him. Okay he knew that this was bizare but waking up next to some random guy was absolutely ridiculous and anyone with a brain would likely agree with that assessment.

He sat down and took a moment to try and think. This was definitely not an ideal situation. He ran a hand through his hair as he tried to calm down and think straight. Not easy given how terrifying the situation was but he needed a level head to actually approach this. He looked to his still unconscious companion. Though he guessed the word companion was a bit loose there.

"Come on Crow think. You somehow got moved from where you where in Neo Domino City to a kitchen wherever this is. You need a plan. You need to figure out where you are, ensure you are safe, and then you need to start making a plan to get home. That is what matters. Come on your friends, city and little Jackals are counting on you." He started to try and psyche himself up that way knowing it would be hard to do all of that. First steps? Well first things first, what was his first step?

He looked over to the still sleeping man. He didn't blame him. If his coming here had been like his, he was probably still recovering. Oh well, waking him was as good a starting point as any.

He gently rubbed her arm. "Excuse me Sir, are you okay? You have been unconscious for a bit now. Please tell me you are okay. Sir?" Crow was concerned here. Of course he had no clue how he was doing here, he just needed someone to talk to. Someone to make some sort of plan with.

One thing was for sure, he sure as hell was not getting out of here alone.

Interactions @ThePotatoGod @FactionParadox

Last edited:

• A part of Mash was concerned by his answer. The other part by the experiment he was performing on their friend in front of them. It reminded her of all the various magus experiments conducted in Chaldea, her being a part of it as well. But, could Jona really be the key to putting down The World for good? But what if he wasn't, and they still revived and reset everything? A part of her wasn't sure if they could trust the Magician's word a complete hundred percent.

Turning to the others, she quietly spoke her words. "It seems everything he says has some truth to it, but I still have a feeling that he may have agendas of his own. I think we can't just fully trust him on certain things."

• Shiki coughed as she pushed herself back up. She could feel the weight of the air around her drop, as a shadow came over her body. Gripping onto her knife, she readied herself to be crushed under his weight, with her dagger ready to be swung upward and at least give herself one parting chance to cut through into his stomach, if her knife alone was sharp enough to cut through it. Fortunately, she didn't have to do that, as a claw-like hand grabbed the duplicate and pulled him away, dragging him across the room to a newcomer.

Good, this just left Shiki and herself. She pushed herself back up, a little concussed due to the impact on her head, but still able to fight. Moving in, she took the advantage of the close distance, trying to dive in and cut at herself across the torso, before her clone could raise or thrust with her sword at her.

• "We'll close the act here!"

As Juran shot those ignited trees her way, Nero held her sword back, readying herself as the remaining burning Trevenants towards her! She shot forward, launching herself as she swung her sword, her meteor sword still alit, but with roses seemingly just fluttering out from behind her instead of the immense glow of fire previously before. A second passed, as she stopped just in front of them. The burning trees cracked from the center, as the sword had cleaved through them in half, just as she had done to the previous two she was fighting herself.

"And with that, it's over. Now, let's see just what's in this chest." She walked over, and pushed open the treasure that had drew them off the road here. "I hope it was worth the effort."

Nero Skills
    FE4700
    Migraine - Grants Mental Debuff Resistance for 3 posts. Self-heals to an extent.
    Imperial Privilege EX - Grants Nero whatever skills she desires for a short while.
     Invictus Spiritus: Thrice, Though I Welcome the Setting Sun - Allows Nero to revive upon death with her body restored to an extent. A form of Battle Continuation.
    @ThePotatoGod

• With all of the prep work done, Filia turned to Yumesaki to see her spew flames from her face which shook her. "Whoa! You can do that?" She asked just as she heard the crackling of leaves. Eventually, a group of people appeared, one of which Yumesaki is familiar of and the rest isn't. "Huh? Who are these people?" She asked upon approaching them.

@SorryTM @Frozen Thyme @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gotham Knight Todd @ThePotatoGod

• "Mordred. stand down." Artoria ordered and then she said to the Magician "While I am thankful for you fixing our relationship, that does not justify the fact that you've used my son as a pawn for your game. In fact..." She glanced at Mash when she said that his words has some truth in it, yet still have trouble trusting the guy. "We still don't know if you lot can be trusted, especially with what you're doing to him." She pointed at Jonas.

• It looked like the party has already begun once the day turned into night and the Empress vanishing into sparkles. "Guess we'll have to wait and prepare then." Adam said before walking up to the table and grab himself a cup of juice. As they wait for the program to start, he asked Ruby "So...do you drink a lot?"

Kirby, Klee, Childe

The little puffball looked delighted when the bonfire finally started, flames crackling merrily in the air. Kirby didn't seem to mind or care though that the fire extended to the teenage girl's hair. Looking up from the flames, however, the puffball discovered Ben accompanied by some strange people. So Kirby did what he did best.

"Haiiiiiii!!!!!"

The newcomers would see a little puffball approach them, looking at them curiously. The yellow one looked like one of the new friends Kirby had made but looked more like a banana! A really tasty banana...

"Poyo!"

@ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @Topless
—————————-

"Aww..." Klee looked disappointed that she couldn't get a reaction from the machine, although her eyes widened with curiosity as Kaito passed his card over the scanner making it turn green as the previous one beeped red. Counting how many scanners there were on her fingers, Klee offered up her opinion. "You need four cards!"

Very helpful, Klee

Her ears practically seemed to perk up with excitement with Kaito asked if she was hungry for candy. "Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes! Master Jean barely lets me have candy... how much can Klee have?" Well, she appears excited over the prospect of that sugary good stuff. Who is Master Jean, though?

@ThePotatoGod
—————————-

Raising one ginger eyebrow at the ball of light, Childe turned back to the Empress, intent on asking what exactly his comrades had gotten him into, only for the Ruler to disappear, saying something about changing a program?

Listening to Ruby's words about how she hadn't seen Bowser, Childe nodded, mulling over this. Hopefully, nothing had happened to the King Koopa. But where was he? Unfortunately, he was distracted from his thoughts by a certain bread character. "Erm... yes, I guess we do." Spotting Ruby by the drinks, Childe quickly shuffled away towards her to get away from the bread man.

Taking a peek inside the bowl's contents, Childe looked at Ruby. "So, is this just upgraded strawberry milk?" Hard to tell if he was kidding or not.

@ThePotatoGod @IamBread @Topless

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98

"Hm..." The Detective rubbed her chin as she took in what Mash said. It's true that Jonas had practically offered himself up to The Magician, but something about this person struck as odd to her. "I only have one question." She turned to the Magician. "Why do this for us?"

"Why? That's simple." The Magician nodded, "It's all a matter of stability--who knows how much more this place can stand doing these Cycles? For all we know, the next wipe breaks this place whole." He said, glancing back at the screens. "And with that, the end of literally everything. It's basic instinct to oppose destruction. Someone has to put an end to this Cycle business. At least, until the multiverse dies out on its own."

• Interaction: @SorryTM @dark @Topless @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gotham Knight Todd @owlishnerd

--{[Campgrounds]}--

"I can do a lot of things--I don't know how to use them well though..." Yumesaki admits, before turning to the group Ben had brought with him--the yellow Robot looking at the two with sparkles in his eyes.

"Woah...You know these people, Ben?" The yellow lion bot with an orange vest turned to the alleged god, "Does this mean they know Kaito, too?"

"Kaito?"

"Goshikida Kaito! Yay tall, red vest, brown, side combed adorable hair?" Gaon described what Kaito looked like before taking out a familiar red gun. "Has one of these guns on him?" He showed the Geartlinger before turning to Kirby, who seemed to be staring at him. "...You look like a Sakura Mochi..." In turn, Gaon stared back at the puffball, which reminded him of a snack he would make for the gang.

Two beast-like predators, staring at each other like prey--little does one know, the smallest one is the apex predator amongst the two.

"Friends?" Kanna would ask, approaching the newcomer group from behind the pair of ladies.

--{[Rooftop --> Cafeteria ]}--

"Guess it was a good idea to have the group split up then." Kaito says as Klee mentioned needing four cards. "Jean-san, huh...Is that your mom?" Kaito asks, though he would soon decide to leave that topic for later. He's got a child to feed! "Well, let's see what they have down at the Cafeteria! They do have a lot of food down there." He says, soon leading the red clad chaired towards the spiraling stairs. "Oh, be careful, there's a lot of stairs." He warns, making sure Klee doesn't fall down as the cheerful pair made their way down to the Cafeteria.

To Klee, there were a lot of box-like machines she doesn't recognize, as well as plastic wrappers along with other foodstuffs they wouldn't have in her world. There's also bread; Melon Bread.

Kaito approached one of the boxes, sliding the top to the side before taking out 2 square packets of red plastic. It's labeled as a KitKat. One could obviously see a chocolate displayed by the side of the logo.

depositphotos_93446090-stock-photo-opened-kit-kat-chocolate-bar.jpg

"This looks good." Kaito says, nodding before reaching back into the box and grabbing some sort of red metal can. "Ever had chocolate before, Klee-chan?" He asked, turning to the child and handing her the entire 4-finger biscuit pack after opening the wrapper, revealing the sweet scent of chocolate within.

• Interaction: @Kirie98

119-1191280_transparent-pokemon-transparent-png-pokemon-egg-png-download.png

--{[Egg]}--
    What, you Egg?​

Inside the chest was a distinctly huge egg. About the twice the size of a human leg. There's also a sword beside it, too. A blue one, glistening like diamonds.

• Interaction: @Kirie98 @MrMeekins

[Shiki] had glanced the moment Shiki leapt to strike with her back turned--a well placed strike from an enemy caught unaware; the cut connects, striking the girl in white cleanly in chest, causing her to bleed and cough blood--although it's blood isn't red; it's pink; indicative of it being a copy.

This made [Shiki] stumble back, twisting and turning with a twirl; her eyes turning into a mystical phantasm of colors; Her Mystic Eyes activating once more.

Shiki knew what this meant; she aims to settle things on the next swing.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Topless @IamBread @Hahli Nuva @Captain Gensokyo @FactionParadox @Gotham Knight Todd

--{[Kitchen]}--

Through the other side of the wall, one could hear a gruff voice shouting.

"Half of this stew is still raw! Put it back in the stove, double time! The rest of the meal's good enough. Wait." Shouted an obviously angry voice. "Where's that damn sauce!? I've been asking for that half an hour ago, and the guests are now pouring in! Is it still not done?!"

Looks like they're not alone in this Hell's Kitchen.

--{[Ballroom]}--

"The juice? Only for nights like this. I'm not much for stuff like these." Ruby admits, sipping her glass of pink punch just as Childe asked if this is an upgraded version of that Strawberry Milk stuff. "Well, it's more of a fruit mix, really. It has lemons, oranges, and a lot of berries in this thing. It's better than the one I had in Prom, actually. You should try it." She says as bit by bit, people started to make their way into the ballroom.

Some familiar faces they've seen in town, like the bartender from the Tavern, the shopkeep from the clothestore, even that Lawyer guy turned Baker.

Naples, Italy, Summer 2002

Life was changed with the tiniest decisions, the choices you made in the heat of the moment had the potential to change your life forever. That's what had happened to him, he made a mistake in Venezia. He failed to grow and change like his friends did, and Pannacotta Fugo had paid the price. Giorno won out in the end, his golden dream achieved... at a terrible price. So many of his former friends were now dead and it was hard to look at those who remained. He'd earned the blonde's forgiveness in assassinating La Squadra Narcoiti, sworn his loyalty to the new gang... That wasn't the difficult shit.

The difficult shit was living with himself afterwards as he placed a fresh bunch of flowers on the tombstone, small angels draped themselves around the headstone of it as he ran his tanned fingers over the inscription, not wanting to believe what it said.

Narancia Ghirga
20th May 1983 - April 5th 2001

"You stupid fuck... I told you going with them would get you killed, damnit..." Fugo whispered as hot tears rained down onto the marble as his anger disguised his despair, his other hand curling into a fist as he tried to hold back the pain he was feeling internally, his back heaving due to the sob as he shook. He was a gangster, he was supposed to be tough as nails. He normally was... But the innumerate teenager had been his friend for just over a year, they'd done so much together. He looked over at the other tombstones as he swallowed the lump in his throat.

Bruno Bucciarati
27th September 1980 - April 5th 2001

Leone Abbachio
25th March 1980 - April 4th 2001

"I don't know what to do without you. I failed you."

The regret of his past actions burned inside him like acid whenever he came here. They'd been his family after his piece of shit parents kicked him out. He was supposed to be something wonderful, until his temper burnt everything around him to dust. Looking up, the sky was a strange series of rainbow colours. Was this another Stand Attack?! Turning around, he was about to call out when the world shattered like stained glass and he went into a void where he felt pain beyond pain. He couldn't breathe, his heart couldn't beat, he couldn't move- And then darkness.

Even before Fugo could regain consciousness or open his eyes properly, the cold was seeping into his bones. His light suit was meant for warm Neapolitan or Roman summers, not the conditions of an industrial kitchen freezer. Grunting slightly, violet eyes opened and he stared at the ginger-haired man who looked to be at best, Bucciarati or Abbachio's age but no older. Instantly darting away from him as best he could considering the cold had dulled his reflexes, the Neapolitan Gangster stared at Crow. Was he another Stand User? No... If he was the enemy, he'd have killed him while he was unconscious. Industrial freezer with cuts of meat, vegetables... A fucking motorcycle?
"I assume that's yours. You have any idea on why we've woken up trapped inside a freezer? I was in Italy when some weird aurora effect happened, I couldn't breathe and then I just... woke up here." Even if this guy wasn't trustworthy yet, they were both stuck in here and going to die of hypothermia in a matter of minutes if they didn't escape.

Even if this was a trap, it seemed too elaborate for any of his enemies.
"What's your name? I'm Fugo." Better get that tedious shit out the way before they continued as he went over to the door. Trying the mechanism, the damn thing was solid and if he held on for too long, he'd get frostbite on his exposed skin, the metal was very cold and it might stick to it. He was about to curse up a storm when he barely heard... voices. "There's people out there. HEY! LET US OUT OF HERE, WE'RE TRAPPED! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR BEFORE WE DIE! OI!" Fugo roared loudly, punching and kicking the door with all his might before grabbing one of the joints of meat and throwing it hard at the door, hoping to attract attention. He'd rather not bring his Stand out in this enclosed space, it wouldn't end well.

Interactions @ThePotatoGod @Gotham Knight Todd