• "Then let us make haste then before something bad happens to them." Artoria said as she went ahead of the group, expecting them to follow.

@SolsticeArcanum @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @MrMeekins @ThePotatoGod

• After their clash ended with the beast flipping over followed by two of Richie's gang attacking it and Kaito shooting his shots, Samson formed a pair of wings for Filia to fly up and throw herself down towards the Vajra with her leg stretched out and Samson forming a drill around it to deliver a piercing kick from the back.

@SorryTM @Frozen Thyme @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gotham Knight Todd @ThePotatoGod

• When his kick did not meet it's mark, Adam immediately backflipped away from the Empress just as the geysers froze and then shattered into shards. Adam quickly launched a flurry of fast punches onto the incoming shards, destroying them without breaking a sweat and left no wound on his hands. With that out of the way, Adam would feel something off about the floor as he watched Ruby and the Empress clash, later taking notice of Childe aiming his bow at the latter.

@Hahli Nuva @dark @SorryTM @IamBread @ThePotatoGod

Bruce stared at the dead creatures for a moment. Were they also forced from their home dimension? Wild animals forced to fight for their survival? He didn't have time to dwell on it as he turned to Jason. The red hood had also defeated his share of monsters. At least his dark knight counterpart taught him well, though he suspected this older version of Jason had more experience than his own.

He was conflicted at Todd's request, he's never taken his cowl off under any circumstances, why should he do it for someone he doesn't truly know? But on the other hand, it's not like he doesn't already know his identity, so taking off the one thing concealing his anonymity didn't seem like a big deal. He couldn't see Todd through the smoke, so he flung his cape violently, dissipating the cloud in an instant.

"Let's just get out of here, we don't know what other surprises this first has for us."

@Gotham Knight Todd

Ben

Ben had a feeling that things had been too quiet, but he didn't dare to voice that fear aloud lest the universe made things harder for him. It seemed that he didn't need to as the thing happened anyway. Being near explosions didn't scare Ben and he was relieved that he hadn't bothered to put Richie down to play with Kirby, maybe partly because he had a feeling that the other creature didn't know the difference between friend and food, a very interesting distinction that should have been easy to make.

It didn't matter to Ben when the force field went up. If he wanted to join the fight, he could step out of it. It was one of the perks or perhaps disadvantages of having the blood of the gods flowing through his veins. Of course, he also knew that the battle field was no place for this child and it seemed that this was the safest place for him. Even if the demigod wanted to fight, it seemed that the child wasn't intending to let him go. Almost as if on instinct, Ben would gently rock the child. It was something his mother had done when he was a child when he was upset.

Ben would gently wrap one free arm around Richie and making sure to not loosen his grip to make it easier. With one free arm, he would gently move to the edge of the force field and looked out and notice the stuffed animal and sippy cup. It would be incredibly stupid to get the shield down and he would move down and with his free arm managed to grab the sippy cup and the stuffed animal pulling them as quickly as possible before the monster would notice him. After hopefully successfully dragging these things in, he would gently wipe Richie's runny nose with the arm he had been holding him in. He understood that it was necessary. Fear meant you were alive.

"It's okay, I've been near much louder things and it's okay to be scared. This is something that you have never experienced before and with people you don't really know in a scary place. "Ben would gently nod and let him continue to whimper while gently rubbing the young boy's back, something that he had seen other humans do for children. He didn't understand the point of it, but it seemed to work.

@Gotham Knight Todd @ThePotatoGod @Frozen Thyme @Campsite

Nathan Drake

Nathan really wished he hadn't practiced so much as he missed the opening and just caught one now. He would pull out his gun and aim a shot at the Empress, hoping that would do something. He would move to dodge if anyone attacked him, hoping the sword would do something. It had been quiet.

@ThePotatoGod @Ballroom

Jonas Harris

Jonas was quiet for a moment as he watched the others leave and then looked back at the Magician, knowing for the longest time that he hadn't been told something. "Okay now that we are alone, I have to ask. What weren't you telling the group about your plan and me? It seems like you are hiding something. I should know, I'm a master of lying to even myself."

• Interacton: @SolsticeArcanum @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @MrMeekins @Topless

"Yeah, let's." Artoria's Master, Hakuno nodded in response, following her Servant. Mordred followed suit, glancing at Lancelot a bit out of wariness considering how much he contributed to the fall of Camelot and all that.

• Interaction: @LuckycoolHawk9

"...I'm...Uncertain." The Magician admitted. "In fact, even I'm not sure if creating that miracle is even possible. The World is impervious to anything that would impede his health; poisons and the like don't work." He shook his head as he began his work on Jonas' blood. "There's also another reason why I don't want you reaching The World--the universe you'd produce in your clash with him--it'll produce anomalies that would threaten even this place." He admits, "A Universe that's like a Trojan Horse, infecting more and more worlds until everything is displaced and distorted...If that happens, then this place would become exposed. And if it does become exposed, then everything falls."

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Frozen Thyme @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gotham Knight Todd @Topless @Ur Degaton

Though Filia aimed for the back, Gaon's headbutting clash with the Vajra ended with the yellow robot knocking the beast with an upwards claw swipe, causing the beast to reel back, raising its upper body which, in turn, caused Filia's attack to hit the beast's neck, causing it to fall on its back, flailing helplessly as lightning surges around the beast's body, cracking and cackling, bolts of lightning being struck all over the campsite--dangerous as it may, there is one person who bravely approached the storm of frenzied lightning; the Dragon Girl Kirby was eyeing before; Kanna opened her mouth as if to devour the lightning the struck her, her tail whipping and wagging from side to side, enjoying the meal of pure, unadulterated lightning.

As Batman and Robin--I mean, Red Hood headed westward, they would hear the sound of combat happening at the campsite Red Hood was tasked to infiltrate(well, before the Red Cloaked woman intervened); the sounds of gunfire, chaos, and beastial roars echoed through the forest. And amongst the chaos, Jason's ears would tune in on the whimpering of a familiar voice; his son's here, stuck in the middle of this mess, being protected by a bunch of strangers in a forcefield created by a Meta of sorts.

• Interaction: @Hahli Nuva @dark @SorryTM @IamBread @Topless

--{[Ballroom]}--

As Adam has noticed, it would seem that the Dance Floor is starting to shrink bit by bit--millimeter by millimeter. A change so miniscule, that no one would notice until it was too late. He would be able to estimate that it would take roughly 10 minutes(5 posts) until it becomes too small for everyone.

When the gun was fired, Ruby was thrown off of the Empress, flying straight into Adam as the royalty swung her rod to deflect the bullets, only for a flying blade to come out of nowhere and thrusted towards The Empress, knocking her back towards the edge of the dance floor--naturally, Nathan knew what it was; Saikou!

The Todds

Jason took a deep breath and sighed a bit. He knew what Bruce said was undoubtedly true. They had no clue what else lay in this damned forest. And if those things were anything to go on, the monsters here were far more dangerous than he had initially assumed. That was on him, his child needed to be saved, so moving was their best bet. He was totally unfazed by the way Bruce knocked the smoke away with a powerful movement of his cape. He remembered quite well just how strong Bruce made their capes. Even if he had ditched his for a jacket.

"You are right. This place is dangerous at night." He turned and made sure that his night vision was turned on before he made any plan of even starting to run. He made sure the most obvious path was free of obstructions. That way he could move quickly. He didn't have most of his equipment on him, he had never really needed it on his walks with Richie after all. Yes he kept his suit and guns with him, but that was for emergencies only. Otherwise he would be using these trees to propel him on his grappling device. One of his own design, so not too flashy just effective. How he wished he had it.

"Seems the only way to go is forward from here. You know, this sort of reminds me of the old days. Sometimes I remember them fondly, other times not so much. Just don't go calling me Robin. I have long since surrendered that name." With that, Jason shot off running. His drama is was prey impressive, one of the perks of having been trained by both Bruce and The League of Assassins. He had made sure to save as much energy as he could during the fight though, who knew how long it would be before they reached the other group.

Don't worry Richie. Daddy is on his way, and no more delays this time. Only death itself would stop Jason from making it to his son now. Branches and twigs snapped on his helmet as he ran. Hopefully that would intimidate monsters by making them think he was an even bigger and scarier monster on a mission. Which technically he supposed he was. After all, he had accepted becoming a monster when took the mantle of Redhood. If Bruce's way did not work, he had decided his would. Giving it up only happened because he found Richie. Right now, it was sending him back to those darker days and thoughts realizing just how far he might still be from his son.

Coming to a field as they exited the forest only gave Jason a second wind. He had no problem with continuing to run as long as he had to. It was one of his many physical strengths. However, he supposed it doubled as a weakness he had as well. Being so stubborn that he would work himself the way Bruce worked himself. That was probably stupid, but if he could reach his son he honestly did not give a damn.

The moonlight surprisingly enough did not completely blind him at first, so he was sure he was still heading the right way. He could swear he saw what looked like smoke in the distance, and not the smoke of a wild fire, so it had to be the smoke of a campfire.

Okay Richie, it won't be long now. Just hang in a little longer. I am sorry it is taking me so long to reach you. But daddy is coming, he will be there very soon.

That is when he heard the sounds of explosions and suddenly he did not care that his muscles were screaming in pain, or that he was pushing himself much to hard. In the end, the means would justify hurting himself. No matter how much Bruce's long winded lecture on self safety would suck. Whatever was happening, he had to get there and fast. If that was at the camp site he had to get it safe before Richie and his group got there.

As they got closer, he could have sworn he recognized the screaming voice. By the time the voice was rattling off family members that he wanted to come and save him Jason knew immediately who it was. His legs pumped faster as he moved at a speed even he had no idea he was capable of before now. The only thing that was important now was his son. Richie needed him now.

Any parts of fatigue in him vanished. Instead the fire of his rage slowly flowed through his body as he fast approached the campsite. There was only one chaotic word that escaped him as he charged at the monster.

"Get away from my son!!!!!" The disguised voice of the Redhood sounded as he launched himself at the monster. He only assumed that Bruce was on his heels. He opened fire at the giant monster that was attacking the campsite. How dare it come anywhere near his son!?! How dare it make Richie cry in a way he had never heard the boy cry before? Yes like all kids Richie had his tantrums, cried if something scared him or if he was hurt, but this was something different all together.

Of course he kept going on. His guns he only shot twice each and then dove at the monster to fight hand to hand. He had to be very careful as he did this. He really did not want to get hurt to badly but he had to conserve his gun fire. He figured that Bruce would be there to help him soon. And there seemed to be others fighting their hearts out too. He was panting a little under the hood now. However, he was not planning to stop his assault anytime soon, this has threatened Richie. It had to die.

Richie

When the Redhooded man appeared, Richie let out a scream. "R-Red monster!" The boy whimpered as he cuddled into Ben more afraid than he had been before. The voice was scary, and he had said something about a son? What kind of son could that thing actually have? He shook more as he tried to hide his face. Then the boy saw what had to be a Bat monster not far away. "A-And a Bat monster."

He clung to Ben while taking Oswald, he maneuvered the bear between them and sipped some of his juice as he cuddled closer to Ben.

"Why are those monsters fighting the explosion monster though?"

Interaction @ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @Ur Degaton @Frozen Thyme @Topless @SorryTM

Greg saw how The Empress was so close to the edge and raised his arm up a sigil appeared and out came a knife. He looked to the group and an echo of words came from the breadman, "Cover your ears." After saying those words the breadman threw the knife at The Empresses feet and a large booming sound exploded from the knife.

Ben

Ben could see that the two that two referred to as monsters were more likely to be men in masks. "I can't say anything about the red monster, but the Bat monster is someone who was with us before. He's nice enough, even if he doesn't talk much." Ben was quiet for a moment debating how to approach the boy's view on monsters and decided against it, letting him cuddle him. It was safer than explaining things.

The demigod had no clue how he had become the kid's babysitter, but if he was content, that was all that matter and made a note that the red monster was probably Richie's dad.

"Well, like people, some monsters and some monsters are bad. The explosion monster is definitely a bad one, but I think the red and bat ones are the good guys. It's like people. Some people are good and some terrible, almost like monster. Honestly, the scariest things are monsters who look like people, but you can always tell who those are because they carry themselves in a way that's just off."

@Gotham Knight Todd @ThePotatoGod @Campsite

Jonas Harris

Jonas was quiet, having a feeling that creating the miracle might prove to be diffcult. He knew that it was a long shot when the man felt said it and there was a moment of quiet as he worked on the blood and Jonas sighed. "Yeah, I get that, it's the story of my life is that I'm meant to be. I know that I'm a mistake, an anomaly that my world, perhaps the multiverse wants to destroy. I just learned how to use the things trying to destroy me to my advantage. Everyone back home refers to how my powers as glitching, but I know that's not what it is. Especially being here. It's drawing from what is around me and using it to survive. I'm not sure there is a cure, but if you think this place would be in danger if I made it to the top, I believe you, even if it seems like something you are uncertain about. "

@ThePotatoGod

Nathan Drake

Nathan was so happy that his sword had gotten over its shyness that he noticed the dance floor was opening up. " Hey, other guy, I think you had a powerful move store up. I think you should unleash it, she's on the edge."

@Hahli Nuva @dark @SorryTM @IamBread @Topless @ThePotatoGod

• As the group continued onward, they could hear the sound of fighting louder as they come close. "We're almost there." Said Artoria and then she glanced at Katrielle to ask "Katrielle, would you mind ask them what is going on? I know this is a sudden request, but we need to know what is their status as of now."

@SolsticeArcanum @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @MrMeekins @ThePotatoGod

• The beast has been knocked onto it's back side and flailed about. However, lightning began to surge around the site, forcing Filia to run around to avoid the bolts, not minding Kanna enjoying the meal. "That does it. Filia, get down!" Samson yelled and Filia did just that; she laid on the ground as Samson dug his tendrils into the earth. "RINGLET SPIRE!" The Parasite yelled and large drill rose from the ground beneath the beast in am attempt to impale it.

@SorryTM @Frozen Thyme @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gotham Knight Todd @ThePotatoGod

• As Adam realized what is happening, he immediately saw Ruby flying towards him. "Ruby!" He yelled before he caught her, pushed back by a few inches by the impact. "You alright?" He asked.

Bayonetta dipped around the other attacks her newfound allies threw at the monster; it took some adjustment to work with so many people, as she had previously done most of her work solo. A man's yell caught her attention momentarily. This one was masked, but spoke of his son. Oh, God… was this 'daddy'? No one mentioned he was armed to the teeth, nor did Richie even recognize him.

Bayonetta rushed towards the prone monster and delivered a lightning-fast kick following the upward strike from Filia and Samson. Then, with a quick flourish of her blade Shuraba, she diagonally chopped a thick tree branch that would crush a normal man and hurled it like a common javelin after the Vajra—pointed, cut end first.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @dark @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kirie98 @MrMeekins @Topless @SorryTM @Ur Degaton

"On it!" Katrielle noded at Artoria's request, activating Sherlock as she made contact with her allies. "This is Kat, I just got done dealing with the Magician, why am I sensing a powerful energy signature in your area?!" She broadcasted the communications to Artoria and the others, allowing them to hear what Kaito and the others are saying.

"Some kinda big cat that shoots lightning just showed up and is causing trouble! Don't worry though, it's as good as dealt with!" Kaito reaffirms the group, which earned a not from Katrielle.

"We're on our way, just don't get yourselves killed!" Katrielle nodded, as the group rushed back through the forest.

"Who were those people, Artoria?" Hakuno asked her Servant, unsure what to make of the voice who just spoke to Katrielle.

"Loud as he is, I don't think the kid's gonna live that long with that attitude." Mordred dreaded, "Better hurry up!"

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Frozen Thyme @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gotham Knight Todd @Topless @Ur Degaton

"There's a chance...!" Kobayashi gasped as Kanna was acting as a lightning rod for the group to land their attacks. Kobayashi approached the fallen beast, trailing her gun at the Vajra before firing her weapons at the beast.

'This is Kat, I just got done dealing with the Magician, why am I sensing a powerful energy signature in your area?!' Kat's voice echoed in Ben, Batman, Kirby, Filia, Yumesaki, and Kaito's heads.

"Some kinda big cat that shoots lightning just showed up and is causing trouble! Don't worry though, it's good as dealt with!" Kaito beamed at the voice in his head, reassuring her that everything's going swell thanks to Kanna absorbing all the electricity for him.

Jason couldn't have come at a better time, as the Beast was just about drained of its electricity as the Red Hood sped past those taking it on from a distance.

"Woah! Who's that guy?!" Kaito stopped shooting as the Red Hood bumped against his shoulder, messing up his own aim as the Hood went ballistic on the knocked down beast, who soon discarded his weapons. Recognizing that he's in need of weaponry, Kaito took out a golden gear labeled 42, popping it in his own red gun before cranking the lever.

g-4ikz000rw6-005_grande.jpg

42-BANG! LUPINRANGER!
    unknown.png

"Here! Use this!" Kaito pulled the trigger, the projecting three masked superheroes with capes and masks that resemble a Phantom Thief's tophat. The Red one bolted over to the Red Hood, the Yellow one towards Gaon and the Blue one remaining with Kaito.

As the Red Hood got near enough to strike, the red thief descended onto the Red Hood, colidding with no impact, the vigilante's body glowing and surging with power as in his hands manifested weapons; a large, blade-like boomerang and a shield, hacking at the Vajra, which reeled in pain as it flailed around, soon getting up and letting out another roar after sustaining multiple slashes and strikes from the Red Hood's new weapons.

The log that Bayonetta chopped off would shatter and splinter upon making contact with the Vajra, the chunks of wood stabbing various parts of the beast's head, but it wasn't enough to kill the thing--in fact, it only agitated it, letting out a thunderous roar as it launched itself towards Bayonetta with a lightning coated tackle, its speed augmented to dodge Filia's assault on the beast!

Zenkaiser activated Lupinranger Gear!
    Red Hood gained LupinRed Buff
    -Scissors Kaitou Boost(Sword and Shield)
    -Wrist Mounted Grappling Hook
    -Cloning(Up to 3x)
    -Gun

Kaito/Zenkaiser gained LupinBlue Buff
    -Gun

Gaon gained LupinYellow Buff
    -Gun

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Hahli Nuva @IamBread @dark @Topless

Like a record scratching, the booming sound was defeaning as the knife stabbed her feet, which, while it made her flinch, it didn't exactly push her off the edge thanks to the anchor that is the Vine Boom Knife saving her from being fully eliminated.

Surprisingly, Adam was strong enough to not get that much recoil upon catching the speeding bullet that is Ruby, her feet back on the ground in moment as he asked if she's alright.

"Yep, thanks!" Ruby nodded, getting off of Adam with a hop and a skip. She's been thrown around a bunch of times before--whether by her own volition or by the enemy she's fighting. "Ugh, how is she NOT out yet?! She's literally over the edge!" She pouted, raising her scythe as she got behind Adam. Seeing how strong he is, she figured if she could launch him with her, he'd be like a wreckingball!

"Very well. LET THERE--!" The blade nodded, soon spinning itself with a glowing blade, launching itself again towards the Empress, who in turn, parried the blade with her rod. "What?!"

"Oh hoh hoh! A Talking Sword? Fascinating!" The Empress laughs as the swordsmanless sword and the swordless swordswoman began to cross swords, with the blade unable to activate his finishing move due to the Empress' skill in swordsmanship--an unexpectedly fascinating trait!

The agent was silently impressed by how quickly the desk jockey caught on. She had moved to defend Kanna with the pistol, and he joined her seconds later with his USP, firing upon the beast. Given the sheer volume of fire from all the parties present, he doubted this thing would last much longer.

—————————

Perfect. The old heavy object ruse worked. Bayonetta charged forward with Shuraba in front of her and clashed with the lightning beast. In a bright flash, she was gone without a trace. The demon sword flew back, tip piercing into the ground.

"AFFA TADAAG NAPTA!" boomed the voice of the Umbra Witch, who had reappeared beside the Red Hood. Her hair unraveled and defied gravity, threading itself through a dark red portal. The massive volume of raven hair, now twisted into the form of a giant's clawed hands, reappeared through six more portals above the Vajra. The arms of Hekatoncheire, Shatterer of the Earth, lashed out to grab and punch the beast with tons of force. Peculiarly, her power was diminished here, as the demon usually put out gigatons of force with each blow.

7FC1D478-FB93-4F34-8C7D-39F7FB444C0D.jpeg
@SorryTM @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gotham Knight Todd @Topless @Ur Degaton @ThePotatoGod

Last edited:

• Mash nodded her head and followed along with the group. It was time to hurry up and get back before much damage was dealt to everyone at the campsite!

• Shiki watched as her doppelganger disappeared with her attack.

She also dropped to her knee, as her free hand lifted up to grab and hold at her neck. Quite a bit of blood was leaking out from it, with her clone's sword having given quite a deep-ish nicking on her neck. She'd have to make for a quick bandage with something. Throwing off her jacket, she slipped her arm out of one kimono sleeve, before cutting off a length of the cloth. Wrapping it around her neck, she made sure to just tie it just enough that it wasn't choking her.

As she dealt with that, she could hear fighting still occurring with the other clone of that guy. Looks like two others were keeping him occupied. Despite her neck wound, she was certain that she could still fight. The bleeding should be slowed by now, but they'd have to end this quick. As the Black Revice remained distracted, Shiki made her attempt to cut across the remaining doppelganger from the back.

• "Family? I don't know of any trees that lay eggs, Friend!" Nero continued strutting down, as the pair moved southward until they reached the Shrine. Everything seemed fine.. at least, The Shrine was surrounded by numerous monsters. Just dozens of them. As strong as Nero may be, a swarm of a numberless size was going to be quite problematic to cut through. "Sigh... it's one fight after another. We should prepare to charge through... mn?"

Nero stepped back, as she watched Juran turn into a giant metal dragon of some sort! The Emperor watched in amazement as she didn't realize he could turn into such a beast! "Amazing! If you had done this earlier you would've given those Trees a fright!" The Blonde hopped up ontop of him, before pointing her sword forward at the gate. "Go! Let's run through them!"
    Nero Skills
    FE4700
    Migraine - Grants Mental Debuff Resistance for 3 posts. Self-heals to an extent.
    Imperial Privilege EX - Grants Nero whatever skills she desires for a short while.
     Invictus Spiritus: Thrice, Though I Welcome the Setting Sun - Allows Nero to revive upon death with her body restored to an extent. A form of Battle Continuation.
    @ThePotatoGod

• "Companions of ours let's just say." Artoria replied to her Master as they're close to their location. "What?! It missed?!" Filia and Samson were shocked to see the beast managed to dodge the blow, but thankfully Bayonetta had other ways to deal with it. "Filia!" Artoria called once she and the group have arrived. "Saber!" Filia yelled as she got up and went over to her. "Are you alright? It seemed that you guys had been through a lot fighting that beast." The Servant asked. "Don't worry about that. Say, when did you get that crown and cape? It looked so cool on you." Filia replied.

@SorryTM @Frozen Thyme @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gotham Knight Todd
    @SolsticeArcanum @dark @MrMeekins @ThePotatoGod

• With the Empress busy with the sword, Adam glanced over to Ruby and asked "Say, do you think you can launch ourselves towards her? I have an idea."

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Frozen Thyme @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gotham Knight Todd @SolsticeArcanum @dark @MrMeekins @Topless @Kirie98

When Bayonetta disappeared right as the Vajra reached her, the lightning beast would crash onto the stone structure Klee was in--though surprisingly, the building was very durable. As it shook off the concussion brought upon by bumping its already shattered head, Bayonetta's trap had already been triggered. From below, large fists of hair struck the lightning beast from below, letting our growls of pain as the fists chained together punch after attack, soon launching the beast higher and higher in the air as Bayoneta allowed the fists to continue their rampage on the beast, with the last punch dealing significant damage onto the best, flinging it onto the campfire and laying there motionlessly--dead, in all sense of the word.

Red Hood and The Batman would notice that black particles, much like the ones they've seen with the Ogretails decomposing.

"Is it over?" Kaito couldn't help but ask, approaching the Vajra and poking it with the Geartlinger. Just then, Katrielle's group had arrived. "It looks dead...You think we could cook it?"

"I dunno, it's too big...Plus, I don't think Tigers are supposed to be eaten, Kaito." Gaon answered, shaking his head.

"Welp, we're late to the party." Mordred says, shouldering her blade. "Which sucks, since I could use something to kill."

"You couldn't be that angry, right?" Luke asked, scratching the back of his head.

"I can confirm." Amongst the group of new arrivals, ranging from various knights and gentlemanly figures was a highschool girl with a small tophat. "The Energy Signature I dected just went out. Must've been a tough one." She said, hands in her pocket. "I see you've gathered quite the group here, Kaito. Did they come here on their own?" She asked, taking note of the group gathered before them. "I can hazard a guess that they mostly share the same fate of being lost here after a flash of rainbow lights." She deduced with ease.

• Interaction: @Kirie98

"I usually only save this on reaaally big enemies--no fun using a cheat like this on a sorta normal enemy right?" Juran chuckled a bit as the Empress hopped ontop of his back, letting out a roar as she commanded him to charge. "FULL ON FULL POWER!"

He began to crash through the Torii gates, the sheer speed and force of his rex form proving it to be a very unlikely target for the floating Shadows--save for a very select brave and probably stupid few that's drawing nearer and nearer to Nero!

• Interaction: @Kirie98 @MrMeekins

The Hero of Twilight clashed with the black armored demon. The Hero's blade matching toe to toe with the demon's fists, sparks and black tar flying in their clash--unarmed and armed, yet they're both equally matched. As Shiki went in to strike the Black Demon, its unpredictable nature only resulted in Shiki striking down the Hero of Twilight by complete chance as it was aiming to throw the Hero with a judo throw, but instead narrowly avoided getting slashed--chipping the side, which started to bleed out pink blood as the Hero of Twilight disintegrated into purple mist, leaving only the now shuffling Jack Revice, legs moving in place yet in rapid succession, as if taunting you. Antsy to move.

• Interaction: @Hahli Nuva @Topless @dark @SorryTM @IamBread

"I was thinking the exact same thing!" Ruby beamed, aiming her Scythe behind her. "Here we GO!" She hopped, before pulling the trigger, launching herself towards The Empress as a spiraling mass of roses which picked and swept up Adam from his feet, his blonde hair manifesting as white petals as they were flung towards the immobilized Empress, teethering on the edge of defeat. Manuevering upwards, Adam was split off of Ruby's own swarm of petals, shooting towards the Empress at remarkable speeds as Ruby takes to the skies and attempting to distract the Empress rolling with her Scythe, which, the Empress clashed with her rod, leaving an opening for one last attack!

• Now that the beast is dead, everything should be calm now. "I thank you for that compliment. It all happened after I've made a contract with someone; a Magus to be specific." Artoria said and then she introduced Filia to Hakuno. "Master, this is Filia, the first person that I've met when we both woke up in this tower." She said followed by Filia greeting "Nice to meet you, Miss...?"

@ThePotatoGod

• "Whoa there!" Adam was taken by surprise when Ruby took him off the floor as they both flew towards the Empress. When Ruby clashed with her, this gave Adam the opportunity to strike. He charge forward, reeling back his brass knuckle-worn fist and delivered a strong, bone crushing jab to the face.

Klee, Kirby, Childe

After finally finishing her up her Kit-Kat, Klee decided to go outside. She wanted to see who was making the boom noises she had been hearing! Not caring that she probably needed to clean the brown smudges all over her hands and face. Gotten from the horrific way she consumed the Kats of Kit.

Going outside, Klee's eyes fell on the now dead Vajra, laying atop the campfire. Somehow failing to notice the wounds that killed it, the pyromanic turned in the direction of the one person she knew.

"Mister Kaito! Mister Kaito!" Once she was sure she had gotten the candy gun-mans attention, she pointed to the obviously dead Vajra. "Mister Kaito, why is it sleeping so weird? Isn't it uncomfortable?"

@ThePotatoGod

--------------------------

The puffball, having discarded his electrifying ability after the battle had come to a close, now found himself hungry. Walking over to the corpse of the Vajra, Kirby opened his mouth wide...

AND INHALED

If successful, the dead body would enter the vortex that is the poyo blob. Satisfying him of his hunger for some time.

-------------------------

Holding back his attack for long was clearly having a taxing effect on him. Childe didn't even acknowledge the words of Nathan, advising him to just let him use it.

As the Empress was on the edge, he couldn't hold it back any more. Letting a roar of fury escape him, the water circle around him suddenly burst up, gallons and gallons of water taking the shape of a whale, twisting in midair as it practically seemed to fly up.

What goes up, must always come down however. Celestial Voyager crashed down, creating an AoE effect for ev​

Bruce looked around at the group, immediately recognizing some of the members. Despite this, he was confused. More confused than usual.

"I've been out of the game for a bit. What have I missed?" He asked, looking at Katrielle.

He still didn't know how long he was out. It could've been a day, it could've been a week. Time seems to have no meaning in this place.

————————

The Exile discovered the group not too long ago, he watched as they killed those creatures. He couldn't fathom why they disintegrated into black particles. It would've been interesting to sample the beasts, but it seemed animals worked differently here. He stayed back and observed, never saying anything but being present all the same. They would prove useful, and they obviously knew what they are doing. Unfortunately, he wasn't very powerful at the moment. A lack of food had significantly weakened his abilities. Plus, he had no weapon to fight with. His fists could only take him so far.

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Frozen Thyme @LuckycoolHawk9 @Gotham Knight Todd @SolsticeArcanum @dark @MrMeekins @Topless @Kirie98

"It's Hakuno. Kishinami Hakuno." The brown haired girl in white and red introduced herself to Filia as per her Servant's introduction to her. "Nice to meet you too, Filia-chan." She smiled warmly, extending a hand towards the Medici.

"Hm? Oh, Klee!" Kaito detransformed, turning to the elf girl that he met ontop of the tower near the elevator, asking about the dead Vajra sleeping weird. "Well, some animals can just sleep however they like." He explained, obviously lying to her to preserve her innocence. "It got too tired after playing for too long." He says before Kirby went in and started to inhale. Knowing exactly what's happening, Kaito strafed behind Klee and covered her eyes, not wanting her to witness Kirby's carnage as he swallowed the thing whole.

"T-that fit inside you?!" Gaon yelped in shock, witnessing what Kirby just did to the Vajra. Good thing it's dead.

Kirby swallowed Vajra(Corpse)
    >Spark Copy Ability acquired.

"We've been running around and tackling Majorities for keycards to power an elevator." Katrielle presented the Magician Card along with 2 more blank golden cards. "Theoretically, it should lead us to the top, so we split off again to look for the Majorities--basically more calmer Pillars." She shrugged, "Last I checked, people are already fighting their own respective bosses. Looks like Kaito's Group and my own got done first since they got here before we did."

"Yep, finished it FULL POWER!" Kaito beamed at the Batman with a wide grin, taking note that he and the red masked man sort of arrived together. "Say, do you know the Red Ranger over there?" He asked, referring to Jason Todd.

• Interaction: @Hahli Nuva @Topless @dark @SorryTM @IamBread

As if timed perfectly to the end of a brass finish, Ruby recoiled backwards a gunfire induced flip as Adam threw his fist at The Empress, finally throwing the queen off of the arena--the crowd erupted in cheers, as she landed, the whale crashing down on her just when she did, forcing her to lay there on the ground, seemingly unconscious.

The groovy limiter of the dance floor appears to have been released, as Ruby's pocket began to glow, taking it out, it appears that the Empress' Card's illustration has returned to the card--signifying that the challenge had been cleared.

"Well done, Ascendants, well done!" Cheered The Empress, getting up after laying there for a few seconds. Surprisingly, despite the whale being made entirely out of water, she isn't the slightest bit wet. "As promised, the card's energy has been restored." She twirled, pointing the rod at Ruby and her card.

"That's good!" Ruby nods, placing the card back at her skirt pocket. "That means we can leave now, right?" She turned to the others, asking if they're ready to head back to the camp.

The Todds

Jason did note the fact the thing was disintegrating like the enemies they had fought in the forest. "These things, are they not real?" He pondered his voice still disguised. Those things….this monster…were they some sort of creation of this world and it's master? "If not what the hell does their bodies vanishing after de-" He did not get a chance to finish pondering. He could only feel his mouth drop wide open as he watched Kirby inhale the monster whole. Okay so that entity had not been kidding when it said to beware of the pink puff. He was just as OP here as he was in the cartoon and video games. He was also a little disappointed he did not get to use his new toys.

"And my vigilante name is Redhood. Do I look like one of those pep squad wannabes to you?" Jason huffed as he looked over to Kaito. "And let'a just say The Bat and I go quite aways back. Our relationship has not always been friendly. But we work well enough together then push comes to shove." Jason was being as vague as possible here.

"R-Red and B-Bat monsters are still here." Richie's voice sounded from the safety of the force field. Th boy was trying to understand, but boy this sure was scary. He did not know what he could say or do to make this any less scary. "You promise the Bat monster is nice?" Richie was shivering some as he looked at the two new comers. He shrieked hearing the voices clearly, they were deep, unnatural sounding and very scary. The boy did not like it.

Richie thinks I am actually a monster. Poor kid must be scared out of his mind. I-I should have taken my mask off before now. I am so sorry Richie, please forgive me. Jason thought to himself as he slowly removed his mask to reveal his face.

6718AEC3-93E6-4799-8298-7D7BD66AED4A.jpeg
"Richie, it's just me buddy." Jason whispered, his voice was barley auditable to those who were not close enough to hear, though he theorized he was close enough to Richie and the strange man he seemed to be cuddling at the moment. He would overlook the minor rules break for this one. The boy had likely been through hell on this day. That much he understood for sure.

Richie had initially tensed up when the "Red Monster" started to remove it's head. However, the boy froze as he was about to scream. That face, the scratches on it, the scars, the aged look that was far beyond his true years, the sad look in his eyes that concealed a bit of a hopeful gleam. Left over from years of so being a child. There was no doubt about it. This was the man the boy had been trying to reunite with all day. He started to bounce excitedly again just at the thought of this.

"DADDY!" The boy cheered and accidentally knocked the hat he had somehow picked up along the way off his head. He should have known that his daddy would find a way to him. He had promised that he always would if they were somehow separated. It was comforting to see that his father had made sure that they made sure they would be reunited as soon as he could. He had thought they would not reach him for a long time yet, it seemed there was no need to leave the camp after all, which was something that was really reliving him there. He didn't like being separated from people.

Of course hearing his little boy say that, Jason couldn't help himself. The boy had called to him in such an excited way, and he was just so relieved to see him unharmed. "Richie!" Jason started to run again, his legal pumping fast despite how his muscles screamed at him to stop. He just wanted to hold the boy close and make sure that he was unharmed. He had not quite seen the scar on his cheek yet. That was probably for the best or Jason might lose his temper.

Sadly for him, the forcefield was still up. He collided with it face first and fell flat on his back hard, with an "oof". It took a few moments for the man to register what had happened. About as long as it took Richie to start laughing at him. That was somewhat embarrassing, but he should have seen that coming given the fact the monster had not been able to reach Richie or the man that was holding him. He just couldn't tell where the force field had come from. Then a horrified look crossed the young man's face.

"Richie…did you create that forcefield?" He was so shocked that it existed. Richie was too busy laughing at his father to answer.

Crow Hogan

He had gotten onto his motorcycle, but was listening to the sounds of a battle not far off. This was sort of scary, he looked to the man that was with him.

"Well are we getting out of here or not?"

Interaction @SorryTM @ThePotatoGod @Ur Degaton @LuckycoolHawk9 @Frozen Thyme @FactionParadox @Kirie98

Bayonetta gave a sadistic smirk to the dead monster. Even though Hekatoncheire was at one billionth of his strength here, it was more than enough to finish the beast and leave it on the campfire for Kirby to eat. "Toasty," she purred as her hair retracted and her costume returned to normal. She then turned to the two vigilantes who joined the fight at the last moment. "That was my doing, dear," she answered Jason while pacing around the campsite. She blew a kiss towards the barrier, a heart-shaped projection making it dissolve in an instant.

"So you're 'daddy'? I'm glad you found us, because this forest teeming with such ugly and aggressive creatures with no concept of f-fun." She was about to say 'foreplay', but caught herself, as adult talk in front of the child would probably irritate his father and spawn an uncomfortable line of questions from said child. She cleared her throat and plucked Shuraba from the ground with one quick motion and made it disappear into her hair.

@SorryTM @Gotham Knight Todd

—————————

HUNK moved in to assess the situation after the Vajra was gone. The others held their own quite well; he was satisfied with their work in finishing the Vajra. There was just one thing that bothered him… "Kanna, did I see that right? Did you swallow electricity?" he questioned the tiny dragon girl. Normally, he didn't doubt his senses, but that one detail was just too bizarre to accept immediately.

@ThePotatoGod