The New Home

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles frowned, "Because I want to know that you're alright thats why."

Britney sighed, " Well I'm not and won't be..." She sighed looking down as she looked at him seeing him perfectly now since the light was on.

Charles looked at her in the face, he saw that she had been crying. "Come here..." he sorta held out one of his arms.

Britney needed it, she frowned and she scooted to him. She gasped in pain from moving and she grabbed onto his shirt, hiding her face as she cried. This is what she needed. she didn't want to tell him what happened.

Charles embraced her and just held her there he didn't know what to do besides hold her.

Britney was just crying as she closed her eyes. She held onto him. SHe wasn't sure what else to say.

Charles held her closer and rubbed the back of her head, he frowned as he heard her crying into his chest.

Britney felt so bad. She felt so much pain now. She gulped nervously. She was so nervous. She whimpered.

Charles used his finger to make her look up at him, "Will you let me know what happened?"

Britney looked up into his eyes. She wasn't sure what to do. She closed her eyes. She bit her lower lip. She said " I don't know "

Charles frowned, "You don't have to if you don't want to I just want to know that you'll be alright." he continued rubbing the back of her head.

Britney looked over to the side. She shrugged. " It's whatever, my self esteem was only injured and well actually my body too."

"Tell me what happened..." he turned his body towards her and crossed his legs.

Britney saw how he was. She closed her eyes as she frowned, " I got raped..." She looked away from him ashamed.

All the expression left Charles face, he didn't know what to do, "What... just a while ago?" he said in disbelief.

Britney sighed as she heard him. She closed her eyes. She hated this. She said, " It happened in the allyway.."

"God fucking dammit what the fuck!" he got up and punched her wall, "Do you know who did this?"

Britney sighed as she heard him, she was shocked that he got mad. She noticed the wall now. She sighed. She shook her head as she wondered.

Charles kneeled down in front of her, "Tell me who did this and the piece of shit is going to pay for what he did."

Britney looked away from him, " I honestly don't know who... I don't know him.. I don't know his name.."

Status
Not open for further replies.