The New Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles used his finger to move her head up, "Do you see the house you live in? My dad has so much money he don't know what to do with it. To hell with them if they don't want to spend money on you." He sighed and moved his hand away from her face and sighed, "It's whatever you want to do to make you happy."

Emily sighed as she closed her eyes. " I don't know.. I feel like they don't want me... Maybe I should try to run away." She looked in his eyes as she felt him make her look into his eyes. She shrugged. " I just don't want to make them hate me."

(Emily? haha)

He looked back up at her, "They won't hate you and, you're not going to fucking run away if I have anything to say about it. If you try I will pick you up and bring you back here by force."

Britney sighed when she looked over at him. She wasn't sure what to say. She raised an eyebrow. " Not if I am about it." She said calmly. She sighed as she closed her eyes. She wasn't sure what to do. She bit her lower lip as she heard him. She gulped nervously. She frowned. " Sure I am not even wanted."

Charles rolled his eyes, "You're a liar, I want you. Well around at least, you know what I mean." He looked up at the ceiling and yawned.

Britney blinked as she raised an eyebrow. She wasn't sure what to say. She smiled lightly. She shrugged a little and said " Really?"

Charles looked back down at her and started biting the edge of his lip that was chapped, "Yea why wouldn't I? I'm not a liar."

Britney signed as she shrugged. She got up and went to try to think " um I don't think that anyone would care especially After what happened "

Charles got up and walked over to her, "I don't care what happened, that doesn't make you less of a person it isn't like it's your fault."

Britney was looking through the closet. To see what she should wear but listening to him " maybe it was my fault "she Frowned.

Status
Not open for further replies.