The New Home

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"God you're annoying" James hit her in the stomach to try to get her to stop struggling, he continued thrusting himself inside her, "You brought this on yourself."

Britney knew that she was going to be in pain.. Maybe she could have her brother pick her up... She frowned as tears ran down her face. She hated this. She closed her eyes as she frowned. He would have to do a lot, even bring a pocket knife out if he wanted her to stop. She whimpered more as she felt how he moved inside of her, she tried to reach for her purse to call her new brother.

(back to charles for a second)

Charles was still lying on the couch when a thought crossed his mind, Britney said she'd be home by now... I wonder if she's alright. He looked at his phone and sent her a text asking if she was ok

Britney tilted her head as she heard her phone. She tried to reach her phone as she felt him going in and out of her, of course blood leaking out cause she was no longer a virgin. Britney glanced over feeling her ass up since she was being forced. She whimpered and she tried to reach her phone but she couldn't. She screamed attempting to be louder.

James grinned a little bit, "Almost done alright sweetie." he began to thrust harder and faster.

Britney whined as she felt this. She wanted to get away. " no!!" She whimpered as she felt him going faster and harder on her. She gasped as she tried to get away. She closed her eyes as she frowned.

James finished inside of her, and pulled out and zipped his pants. "Thank you, now clean yourself up bitch have some respect." He walked away and disappeared in the shadows of the alleyway

Britney frowned as she felt like a whore, being raped. She hated this. She moved to get her clothes, tears falling fast and she knew that it had been a half of an hour since he texted. She moved to put her clothes on. She felt so weak and sore, she just curled in a ball and cried. She finally put on her clothes and she was bleeding a lot from herself.

Charles was getting worried now, why has Britney not texted back yet. He texted her again, I'm coming to get you, I'm leaving now where are you. He got up and went outside in only his pajama pants and got into his car. His mind was racing what happened to her.

Britney frowned as she looked down at the phone once she sat there crying. She was finally done. She bit her lower lip hard. She closed her eyes tightly. She hated this. She texted back, the alleyway two blocks down.... Britney was so sore. She moved to grab her purse as she wanted to get away from here. She was so hurt, she wanted to cut, she looked down at her pants that had blood at the crotch part. She groaned and she moved to head to the exit that would be where he would pick her up. She whined.

Charles tore out of the driveway to get to where Britney said she was. He was there within ten five minutes. He saw Britney standing there waiting on him.

Britney wiped her tears and she grabbed her purse and her backpack before heading to the car, she entered and got in. Not speaking as tears silently fell down her face. There was blood dripping and she tried to cover up her crotch area. She didn't want to talk about it.

Charles looked over at Britney, "Are you ok? What happened why were you so late?" He glanced over at her.

Britney just wanted to be home so she can go into her room, avoid any questions and take a shower. Maybe she should cut, she hated herself. She shook her head as she frowned. She closed her eyes. She frowned as she heard him. " Just take me home.. please..." She had a quiet tone, ashamed. " You don't want to know..."

Charles sighed, "Alright we'll be home in a little bit." he reached over and put his hand on her leg. "You can talk to me if you need to."

Britney looked over at him as he touched her leg. She winced a little before she moved to look away from him. She slid his hand off her leg. It hurt. Everything hurts. She didn't say anything before she looked out the window with tears in her eyes.

Charles looked over at her, she was looking out the window, he just turned his attention back to the road. They pulled into the driveway and he turned off the car and got out. "Alright we're here... I wanna know what happened, but if you don't want to tell me you don't have to."

Britney wasn't going to tell him. She got out of the car. She went into the house and went straight to her bedroom. She hated this. She closed her bedroom door and she had started her shower water and she stripped. She whimpered feeling this and she sat down in the shower, the tub, and let the water hit her skin as she started to cry.

Charles walked inside and walked into the kitchen he made a couple cups of coffee. He was worried about his sister. He grabbed one of the cups and walked upstairs. "Hey Britney I made you a cup of coffee, he opened her door and the door to her bathroom was closed, "I'm just going to leave this on your dresser alright..." he waited for a second and then walked out and to his room.

Britney sighed as she closed her eyes. She looked to the side as she heard him. She wasn't wanting to touch it. She groaned as she heard him. " I won't touch it." She said to the door. She moved to lean back as she let the hot water hit her body. She needed some advil. Maybe she can text him to see if he'll bring up 4 advil to her. She was not moving. Well. She began to slowly wash her body.

Status
Not open for further replies.