The New Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Alright give me a second I'll be right back". He got up and walked to his room he flipped the lights out and walked back to her room and closed the door and got in bed beside over the covers.

Britney sighed as she looked up at the ceiling she wanted to cut again. Once he got into the bed with her she snuggled into him despite her pain. She had a big bruise on her stomach.

He looked down at her, he felt sorry, he put his arm around her when she snuggled up to him.

Britney ended up falling asleep in his arms after turning off the lamp light.

Charles noticed when she fell asleep because she started snoring, he grinned a little bit and then he fell asleep not long after.

Britney woke up in the morning, feeling him, and she was still not wanting to move she scooted closer to him with a sigh. She felt so ashamed of herself. She felt utterly depressed. She scooted into him and fell back to sleep.

When Charles woke up it was almost twelve in the afternoon, he was going to get up but then he felt a weight on his arm. He looked over and remembered last night so he just leaned back and was going to wait until Britney woke up on her own.

Britney didn't wake up until an hour after he woke up. She rubbed her puffy eyes as she looked around. She wanted to figure stuff out. She wanted to get away and hurt herself. She deserves it.

Charles noticed that Britney had woken up, he tapped her shoulder, "Good morning."

Britney looked up as she heard him and felt him. She smiled weak, it was obvious a fake one, " Morning." She felt herself throbbing.

Charles frowned, "Are you feeling any better? Do you need more Advil?"

Britney sighed a little. She shrugged. " Yeah I very much need some advil I feel like I am in worse pain now... " She sighed she really hated being a girl.

Charles sighed, "Alright hold on..." he reached over her and grabbed the box of Advil off her dresser, "Her take some..." he popped out a couple and handed it to her.

Britney just laid there as she was suffering in pain. Feeling that he had gone off while she was sleeping. She turned on the heating pad. She hated this. She groaned as she whimpered. She looked for something to drink to help herself swallow the pills. Seeing the really cold coffee. She grabbed it as she put the pills in her mouth and she closed her eyes tightly as she looked over at him as she thought. She swallowed the pills while shuddering. " Gross.. cold coffee."

Charles patted her head, "Cold coffee never killed anybody." He sat up and stretched.

Britney sighed " but but"

Charles looked back over to her, "But what?" he leaned back to where he was before.

Britney sighed, " It's nasty." She shrugged as she crossed her legs. She didn't want to do anything, " go ahead and don't worry about me no more... I should cancel my sweet sixteen.."

Charles frowned, "No you shouldn't it's like the most important birthday right? You and me can celebrate it by ourselves. "

Britney sighed " You know what I don't care anymore as long as there is alcohol then I'm good " this has been a total personality changer.

Status
Not open for further replies.