The New Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles raised one of his eyebrows, "I didn't know you drink. I couldn't even imagine you down a whole beer."

Britney smiled " well I haven't drank before so why not I just want to be drunk I wanna know the feeling "

Charles rolled his eyes, "If you do don't come crying to me saying how bad you feel a day later, hangovers are a bitch." He turned his head toward her.

Britney raised an eyebrow as she wondered. " why don't we just hang out with friends. I need to get out of this funk"

Charles thought for a second, "I only have one friend and he said that he had something to do today so I don't know if he can come."

Britney sighed " I have the whole cheer team since I'm on it?" She shrugged " oh well"

Charles put his arms behind his head, "Whatever you want to do it's your party."

Britney sighed ," I don't even know anymore. I just want mom and your dad here honestly" she shrugged " since we're like super rich we can invite a lot of people that I know so it can be fun"

Charles flared his nostrils and shrugged, "I don't really like people so we should try to keep it to a minimum, I mean it's ultimately up to you but if there is a lot of people I'm staying up here by myself."

Britney sighed " how many people then?" She didn't want him to be alone.

Charles thought for a second, he didn't want his sister to be disappointed not being able to invite everyone she wanted. "I mean can you live with twenty, twenty five people?"

Britney leaned back as she wondered. She twirled her hair. She smiled a little as she wondered. She licked her lips as she was curious. She looked into his eyes as she smiled. She groaned as she thought. She felt like kissing him like she did a few months ago. It was weird.

Charles crossed his arms, "I mean I don't want to keep you inviting everyone you want. This is your party after all." He looked at her.

Britney shrugged" but you need to invite people too so when your done let me now?" She smiled weakly.

Charles chuckled a little bit, "I'm not inviting anyone over, I only have one friend and I doubt he'll wanna come to your birthday."

Britney smiled, " Still I know guys love food and I am hoping to have lots and lots of pizza. " She smiled sweetly looking over at him. She was curious at what she was going to do. She thought, as she was trying to get out of this bad of a mood. She was upset that she had gotten raped. Oh no! What if she gets pregnant from this. She frowned as she closed her eyes trying to relax. " maybe I should just say fuck it..."

Charles frowned, "No you need to have your birthday party. It'll be your day to do whatever you want...within reasonable means, but still."

Britney looked at him and said, " You sure about that?" She asked. " I don't think I should I'll get in the way of people..." She shrugged.

Charles thought for a second and scratched his chin, "Fuck people, your sixteenth birthday is YOUR day do what you want to. You deserve at least one day."

Britney sighed. Hearing his words she shrugged. " I don't know..." She looked down as she thought about it. She bit her lower lip as she twirled her hair strand between her fingers. " Are you sure? I just don't want to be in the way, or be on anyone's nerve.. plus.. I don't know.. I mean we have a week to plan it and I don't know if they have the money.. or if our parents want to spend that much on me.."

Status
Not open for further replies.