The New Girl In School.

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ok, so I make a slight misjudgement about you. Don't get all feisty on me now." He smiled a little before looking around slightly until his eyes ended up on a couple of members of the foot ball team coming in. "I should probably go. The big guy," He gestured towards the tall buff captain of the foot ball team and his two 'side kicks' that always seemed to follow him around, "and his 'possy' are probably looking for me. Guess I will see ya around."

She made herself smile, "Later." once he was gone she sighed.

"Do not worry. He is not all the bad, ones you get to know him. If you get to know him." He said.

She looked at him, "Well can you blame me for being rude? He was hitting on me."

"He hits on all the girls. Besides, I blame you." He said as he started to eat again.

He finish eating and looked at her with a smile. "It is about time for are next class." He said.

He got up and grabbed his plate and throw it away.

She smiled at him, "See you later." she headed to her next class.

Teddy followed her. "Remember we are in the same class." He said with a smile.

Sam thought for a minute then laughed, "Oh yeah!"

Teddy looked at Sam and smiled. "Is your first day that fun?" He asked.

"It is just a maybe. Come on, it shouldn't be that bad right. You meet me and a few others." He said with a smile as they got to there next class.

She smile, "I was just teasing. This school seems pretty cool. I like it so far."

"Well that is good. It has it good day and bad day. You should ditch the bad day." He said with a smile as they enter the room. He walked to his set.

Sam laughed, "Well that was my original plan."

He smiles at what she said. "Then you may what to ditch tomorrow. There is a meeting about.... I don't remember what is going to be about."

The teacher walked in and did a rollcall. After that she started to teach the class.

Sam smiled at him, "Sure that sounds great." she said then somebod bardged into the class room.
~~~~~
-Character Info-
Name:True Andrews
Height: 5'2''
Personality: She is known as the 'Bitch' in high school. She is snobby, spoiled and only thinks of herself. She thinks she is perfect when in fact she is far from it.
Looks:
~~~~~
True flipped her hair behind her and glanced around the room then looked at the teacher. She walke up to her and put a small yelllow piece of paper on the teachers desk, "Here is your stupid pass." she said as she walked to her desk, even her walk told everyone that she thinks she is all that.
Sam glanced at her then looked atTeddy and whispered, "Who the hell is that?"

Attachments

• imagesCA4CLJH6.jpg
    imagesCA4CLJH6.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.