The New Girl In School.

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teddy looked at Sam. "I thought so." He said with a smile. "No, but you need to start thinking now. I am in enough trouble as it is. And now I have to make sure you do not get into trouble. Fun."

Sam pouted, "You dont need to do that. I can take care of myself."

"I know you can take care of you self. I need to make sure that you do not make any more fights." He said as he shook his head.

She pouted more, "Well if people hurt my friends, talk shit about them or hit me first then of course I will fight back."

He started to rub the top of his forehead. "And that is why I have to watch you now. I don't mind that, but if you get in trouble now. I will never is the light of day again. So, please try to hold back."

"That is ok. I am used to it. But think before doing. What to skip the rest of this hour?" He asked as he smiled at her.

Sam clenched her fist then sighed, "Yeah, I am to upset to go to class." she walked past him.

Teddy saw the Sam past him. "Hay wait for me. I am Sorry that This school is not wanting you thought is was going to be."

((I do not mind.))

Teddy got next to Sam. "Don't be like that."

Flora was walking down the hall and saw two students. She took a step back in shock. "What am i going to do i want to make a good impression." She thought.

"Cold and just walk faster. So, where do we wh...." Teddy walked into the student.

Falls over "ow" she looks up quickly. "Omgosh i'm so sorry!" she said. "Great, good job Flora now they are going to hate you" she thought.

Teddy look at the girl. "Sorry about That." He said as he got up.

She gets up and brush's herself off "no no its my fault i wasn't watching where i was going." She looks down in embarrassment. "Nice move Flora." She said to herself

Sam smiled, "I am Sam. Nice to meet you."

Status
Not open for further replies.