The New Girl In School.

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Much worse my dear Sam..." The tone of Alexis's voice changed. It went from cheery and hopeful, to dark and eerie, "She is the worst girl in the school. She lives by the Dog-Eat-Dog thing. She'll kill ya if you even look at her the wrong way..." Her voice then trailed off as if the very words chilled her. She wasn't going to tell Sam about the incident last year, but she was very determined to get her point of steering clear across to Sam.
"People say that her father is a lawyer and her mother works as the CEO for some huge company, she's really rich and likes to rub it in." Her fists curled slightly,"She throws this big party every year for the whole Back to School thing and it's actually coming up this Friday night....I think we should crash it..." when she looked back at Sam, she wore a malicious smile and was giggling.

In Tennesee Sam had to wrestle some pretty tought thing, she was sure she could handle a preppy Latino girl like the one Alexis was talking about. Sam grinned then her face turned serious, "As much fun as that sounds I dont do anything mean unless they do something mean first. That is my rule." she took another bite of her macoroni.

Teddy was sitting there eat as Sam and Alexis were talking. He looked over to the girl they where talking about. He got up and walked to her. "Hi, there." He said.

Sam turned around to see what Teddy was doing.

Alexis smiled when she saw Teddy talking to the Latino girl and wanted to go over and talk to her too, but realized she could not afford to get another after school detention or her mother would burn her at the stake. She simply crossed her legs like a proper lady would and pretended to be occupied with her phone.

Sam watched to see what would happen next.

Since the girl was not saying anything. Teddy walked back to the table that he was sitting and. He looked at Sam. "That was weird." He said.

She smiled, "Does that happen alot in this school?"

"Yes. I am not very popular." He said. He ate the rest of his food.

Name: James Herm
Appearance: Jim is 5 foot 11 inches and is muscular, not that you would notice under his leather jacket and long dark blue jeans. He had neatly combed brown hair and an unusual shade of blue eyes that most seem to get mesmerized by. He was a handsome fellow but seemed to get in a lot of trouble. James was generally liked by everyone, with few exceptions... Mainly the jocks.

Jame walked into the school, after being out for a few weeks, like he owned the place. Strolling along he picked up a tray of food that was prepared by someone whom went unnoticed, and seeing a seat next to a new face he decided to get acquainted. He walked over, sat himself down next to her with a cool, confident and partly arrogant smile on his face. "Hay, Ted my boy, aren't you going to introduce me to your friend here? I mean I'm out for a few weeks and you get yourself a gall. I need to know what I have missed, so why don't you give me a little fill in."

He looked at Jame and shock his head. "Not much. And this is Sam." He said. "So, what happen to you. This time." He said with the last part to low to hear.

"A little disagreement with the jocks... Ended with a base ball bat." he said rubbing the back of his head with a smile, "I'm going to need to get them back for that some time or another but right now I might just play it low." he put an arm around Sam figuring she would just melt to his touch like most girls, or just wouldn't care, "So how are you today? Enjoying the school? I don't remember you, you must be new, I'm James."

Sam just looked at him as if he was nuts, she put her sandwitch down and looked at him with her deep blue eyes. "Yes I am new here. Now can you please get your hand off of me before I break it off?" she said in her tennesee accent.

James raised an eye brow but took his arm from around her and leaned on the table, "Cute accent, where you from?" He had come over to talk to the new girl, not to talk to Ted, though it was a good way to start the conversation. Of course he couldn't just exclude Ted from the conversation, he had an image to keep up. He picked up his soda took a sip and put it down, "What do you think about the school?" he proceeded with another question after she answered, now he seemed a bit more interested in his soda.

Teddy started to laugh. "You are something else." He said to James. He looked at Sam. "James is the pretty boy that thinks he can got all the girls." He said.

Sam mutters, "Well he ain't getting this girl." then she looks at James, "I am from Tennesee. So far this school is ok."

(Yes I noticed, I read threw the other posts as well.)

"Not exactly all, just most with a select few who like to play hard to get... or aren't interested in guys... Anyways, Ted my boy, I wont move in on your gall. I respect you enough to keep the bro code going." his eyes looked over at the jock table, he got into a lot of fights with them over girls... James almost always gets the one he's after though.

Sam blushed pink and glared at him, "WHAT?! I am nobody's girl."

Teddy looked at James. "OK." He said. He looked down and shook is head. He looked at Sam. "So what do you what to do now?" He asked.

Sam grumbled, "At the moment I want to strangle that douchebag."

Status
Not open for further replies.