The New Girl In School.

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teddy looked at her. "Yes really, and I am hunger." He grabbed her hand and walked to the bar. He looked at what they had. He grabbed a plate and wait for her.

She smiles and takes the plate, "Thanks!" she grabs some food.

"You are welcome." He said. He walked to a table and sat down. "So, what do you do on your free time?" He asked as he started to eat.

From the other side of the room, a long haired blonde with a small frame sat with a book stuffed up close to her face. Her deep green eyes danced over the pages as she absorbed the words into her world, creating something stunning that she could escape to. The cafeteria was filling up, giving the girl even more of the anxiety that pushed her nose deeper into inannimate pages.

Under the table, her one hand gripped her pleated skirt, crossing her thin legs and nervously wiggling her foot at the ankle.

She sat down across from him and took a bit of her macoroni. She smiled, "Skateboard, Softball, Art, and I sing."

"Sing that would be to hear." He said as he started to eat.

She smiles, "What about you? What do you do?"

Sam looked at Alexis out of the corner of her eye then turned her head to look at her. She put on a smile, "Can I help you?"

"I like to run and sleep." He said with a smile. He saw someone sat near Sam. "Hi." He said to the other girl.

Alexis stuck out a hand to both, one crossed over the other.

"Hi there fellow humans. I'm insan- I mean Alexis..." She smiled a white toothed grin and shook their hands. "Want to be best friends?" She poked her nose close to Sam's and opened her blue eyes wide, like she was trying to see into Sam.

Sam backed up a little. She continued keeping her warm welcoming smile, "Sure why not."

"YES!" Alexis pulled her arms down in a double fist pull and smiled at Sam. She then placed her phone on the table, (an iPhone 4), and she motioned for Sam to put in her number. Then she turned and faced Teddy.
"So, what's you name cutie?" She tone was so serious that Teddy couldn't decide whether she was joking or not.

"I do not have much friends, so why not." He siad.

(Of course I would love to :3)
Sam put her phone number in Alexis's phone. Sam was from Tennesee and she has met plenty of people with completly different personalities. She has delt with a girl like Alexis so she knew how to handle it. She handed Alexis her phone and smiled.
"Here you go." she said in her southern accent which she has been hiding.

(Thank you so much!)
Alexis looked away from teddy and took the phone back.
"Love the accent!" She playfully did a lasso motion above her head and laughed. "I'm from Cali, as if you couldn't already tell." She pulled down her shirt sleeve to reveal a very noticeable bikini tan line. She pushed her hair over her shoulder and scanned the room.
"Oh crap...." Her face pleasant smile turned into an ugly grimace.

((Please slow down. I do not read or type that fast. And I will join too.))

"I am Nick and you." He said.

She smiled, "Thanks. I am from Tennessee." she looks at Teddy still smiling.
((Sorry DragonFist. I am a pretty fast typer))

Alexis whispered over her shoulder to Sam, "See that girl over there?", she motioned to a short Latino girl with black and blonde hair across the room, "Stay away from her okay? Just some good advice, ya know, best friend to best friend." Alexis turned back around and smiled as if nothing was said.

Sam looked at the Latino girl then at Alexis, "Why is she a bully or something?"

Status
Not open for further replies.