The New Girl In School.

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The teacher looked at the pass and then throw it away. "I have took you, if you are going to be late come in quietly and asked someone else what the lesson is." She said as he shook is head. "OK, open your book to page 120. You have that page, 121, and 122. That will be you homework to." She said as she sat down.

He open his book to page 120 and then looked at Sam. "Do not ask, looked, or even say anything about her. She is the 'cool girl in school'. She is more of a pain then a queen as she says it." He said as he got out a piece of page to do the work on.

True glared at Teddy and walked up to his desk, giving him a nasty look, "What was that?"
Sam mentally rolled her eyes, "What are you deft?" all of a sudden all thye students in the classroom looked and gasped at them.
True glared at Sam but then pasted on a smile on her face, "You must be new here huh? You obviously dont know that you cant mess with me."
Sam smirked and stood up, "It doesnt matter if I am new or not I still stand u to anyone that is an asshole like you." Sam was atleast a head taller than her so she had to look down at her.
True snarled, "You bitch!" she attempted to slap Sam across the face but Sam just simply caught her by the wrist.

The teacher looked up at what was happening. "Oh, a fight. Make it good." She said as she grabbed a bag of chips and started to eat them.

Teddy shook his head. He got up and stood right between them. He looked at Sam. "It is not wrath it." He said as he looked at True. "OK. I am sorry for what I said. It was uncalled for, and it will not happen again." He said to True

The teacher looked at Teddy. "Oh, come on let them fight. It will be the funnest thing I see all day." She said.

((What kind of teacher is that?! XD))
True completly ignored Teddy, her hateful eyes were focused on only Sam.
"You will learn to respect me bitch." True hissed.
Sam rolled her eyes then began twisting True's wrist, "Only when you deserve it. And right now you dont. I have dealt with people like you back in Tennesee. And I will make one thing very clear..." she tightened her grip on her wrist, this is the first time somebody has actually stood up to True. And this is the first time people have actually seen True scared! Sam glared at her, "I am not afraid to stand up for myself or my friends. I am not afraid to stand up for anybody. You got that?" she squeezed her wrist even tighter and True's knees began to buckle from the pain in her wrist. Out of no where Sam punched her so hard on the cheek that True fell back into the chalkboard and fell to the ground.

((A cool one. If you do not piss her off that is.))
The teacher looked at Sam and Teddy. "Teddy you got out of the punishment again. Take Sam to the principle office on." She said as she looked at True. "Who wants to take that to the nurses office?" She asked with a smile.
One of the students got up and grabbed True and pick her up and left.

Teddy looked at Sam. "Come on, follow me." He looked at the teacher. "I hate you right now." He said as he walked to the door.

True's wrist was so badly bruised it was hard to look at. And her black eye was almost as bad.
Sam sighed and followed Teddy. She muttered, "She started it."

Teddy shook is head. "It would have been fine, if you did not punch her. The teacher would have broke you two up and send her to the nurses office. You would have stand in class, and I would not have to hear the..." He stopped for a second. "As every one class them The M.." He said as the got to the office.

Well I am sorry but she deserved it!" she yelled at him.

"I know she did. But, you need to learn to calm down and let some thing slide." He said as they enter the office. "We are here to see The M." He said as he walked to the room in the back.

"And you need to learn to defend yourself Teddy. I have been here less than a day and I can already tell you let everything slide." she argued back completly ignoring him of what he said about seeing the M.

"Sorry. But why get mad about words. Now if some one hits me that is a different story." He said as he grabbed her and sat down on a chair. "Here we go again. Ya." He thought to himself as he shook his head.

She scowled, "Well where I am from we learn not to take crap from nobody."

"Ok. But I think they could back up what they talk about. Here is different, they just talk. You will fine some people here that can back up the shit they talk." He said as he sees the M walk in. "I for the hundredth time this week." He said with a smile.

M walked in and sat down. He looked at Teddy. "You will be second. Now Miss Sam. I herd you punch True in the face. Why would you do that?" He asked as he looked at Sam.

Teddy looked down and shook his head. "OK."

Sam looked at him seriously, "Because she deserved it. She tried hitting me first so I was simply defending myself."

"I don't care how started it. Teddy your most keep her in check for now on. Now you both may go." M said.

Teddy got up and leaved. He looked at Sam. "OK. Please think before doing stuff on?" He asked.

Teddy looked at her smiled. "Now now miss True , do not be that way." He said as he started to laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.