The New Girl In School.

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam stopped walking to look at him, "Math. Bleh." she made a funny face when she said this and laughed a little, "How about you?"

Jean grabbed the backpacks out of the locker, with no enthusiasm now. Pushing the wheel chair, they passed by Sam and Teddy, not even glancing a look at him. They just stopped in the middle of both, and Timothy began to speak, "You both go to your classrooms, I want this class to be the greatest.", no eye contact given in this phrase, as they go on, having the idea of turning the next corner.

Sam crossed her arms and looked at him, "Kiss my ass Tim," she wasnt afraid to speak up or stand up for herself, "You know just because you tell me to go to class just makes me not want to go."... she is also stubborn.

Teddy looked at Sam and smiled. "I have P.E.. I will see you after class." He said. He ran to the gym.

Jean stopped the wheel chair, it's like he knew what Timothy would like him to do. After doing so, he turned the wheel chair into Sam's direction. "Skipping a class, are we?... First day in this school and already giving a bad image of yourself, Samantha. I wonder why." His expression was very numb and he actually looked at hair with his honey dead looking eyes.

Calling her Samantha really struck a nerve but she chose to just rub it off. She looked at him with a cold stare she , "Maybe it is because you are a dick." a dark smirk crossed her lips, "And I am pretty sure the priciple wouldnt apprectiate how you have been treating Mr.Ted" she pausing and pretends like she is thinking, "Hm, I wonder what she you do to you if someone told." she glanced at him.

Teddy got to the gym. He looked around and walk to a tree. He claimed it and fell asleep.

Timothy smirked. Jean was trying to reach him with a worried face but Timothy showed him the back of his hand, a sign for him to stop.
He gave Sam a tough and determinate look, "My words are wise and true. Nothing the principle to me would do." This sentences rhymed, it's like he was used to say it all the time. Maybe some sort of quote from a book, or something.
"Get me to class, Jean. I'm tired of this conversation."
Jean would pull the chair to turn it around and push it over the classrooms section. They turn the corner, leading to the labs.

"Yeah I am pretty sure everyone is tired of you" she muttered under her breath. As she walked outside she punched one of the lockers so hard her knuckles bleed. She ignored the pain and walked outside. She eventually found a tree in which Teddy was sleeping in and climbed up it withouth knowing he was up there. Once she got up she looked at him surprised. She chuckled then poked his shoulder.
"Hey." she whispered.

Teddy looked at Sam. "Oh, Hi. What are you doing?" He asked. He sat up and looked around.

She smiled, "Nothin' just skipping because that Timothy dude is a dick." she laughed a little then looked at him, "What are you doing here?"

Timothy reached the classroom, "You can go now."
"But... don't you need help with your stuff? I coul-", "No." He interrupted him again. Third time today.
Jean kept a sad look and walked outside. He must not have any class now.
Timothy rolled his wheels and, with the help of a classmate, he was able to start attending the class, quietly. His expression kept the same look: calm and quite.
After walking slowly, captive in his thoughts, Jean reached outside, with lots of trees hiding most of the school's building. He also noticed something on a tree, or someone. He walked up to see what that was: the two from before. He looked at them with an impressive face, "How did you too got up there?"

Teddy laughed at what Sam said. "When he talks it goes in one ear and out the other. I was going to show you my favorite spot but found it." He said.

Noticed Teddy's joke, "Speaking of Timmy?"

She laughed at what he said then smiled big then look around, "So this is your favorite spot?" she examined the area, her smile widening, "Its pretty." Then she hear a voice and looked down from the tree

"The teacher know that I go here now and then." Teddy said. He put his hands behind his head and lied back. "Do not let him get to you." He said as he looked over at Sam.

Noticed himself being ignored, takes a step inside and goes over the lockers. At the locker's door back is a picture of him and Timothy at fishing, having Timothy holding a fishing rod's line with a small fish on its bait.

Sam smiled and of course ignored Jean. She looked at Teddy and casually hide her busted hand behind her back, "What makes you think he was getting to me?"

He looked down and saw Jean walked in side. "I saw the blood on your hand. I may seem not all there, but I do know some stuff." He said. "And Jean is not all that bad."

Timothy is biting the tip of his pencil, looking outside, with a captive thinking look. He seems sad and a little worried.
"I wonder what Jean is doing..."
Jean closed the locker and took his brown leather backpack, walking to the school bar. He ordered a coffee, maybe to reactivate his energy from before.

Status
Not open for further replies.