The New Girl In School.

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam pouted slightly then stopped hiding her hand. She looked at him, "Yeah Jean didnt seem at all bad... I just dont know what he sees in that dick head."

"They know each other of years. And love is weird." He said. He looked at her hand. "I will show you where the nurses office is." He claimed down the tree.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
She turned upside down from the tree branch, still holding onto it then turned her body lightly so when she let go she would land on her feet. Once she got to the ground she smiled at him, "Its ok really. Its no big deal."

Jean is walking to the classroom door of the lab where Tim is. He sits next to it, on the floor, having his backpack next to him.
After he sits down, he picks his cellphone from the his jacket pocket and checks his pictures with Timothy.
"I thought too much..."
It's almost time for the bell to ring, and he stands up to pick Tim.

"OK. So, what do you want to do?" He asked. He looked around and saw the principle. "Oh shit, not again." He grabbed Sam hand and started to walk in side.

Sam was about to ask what was going on but then she noticed the principle and walked with him. she didnt notice he was holding her hand until they got inside.

Teddy looked at the door. "Come on bell ring." He said. He looked at Sam. "Sorry about this." He said as he scratches the back on his head.

((??? Sorry ???))

((XD)) Sam smiled, " Hey dont be sorry." she pauses, " what is your next class?"

Teddy looked at Sam. "Science and you?" Still looking at the door. "Come on bell, ring already." He said.

She looked at her schedule and is a bit surprised, "Oh! I have sciience too." she laughs a little and stuffs the paper in her pocket.

Jean would still be waiting for Timmy at the classroom door, sad and a little passive in his actions. Oddly, the bell wouldn't ring when the right time came. "It already passed 5 minutes after the proper time for the ringing... what is going on?", said Jean to himself, while Timothy was still wondering over the window, thinking of their kiss from before. He notices his classmate always checking her pink and girly watch, impatiently. Surprisingly, he asks her what time it was: 11:50, already passed quite a bit after the supposed time for the bell to ring. Timothy raises his hand, calling up the attention of the teacher: "Excuse me, Miss Farlane, but my classmates and I must leave the classroom immedia-", he paid a different look at his teacher: lab coat, glasses and a messy curly hair. Her look was intimidating, and would shut anyone's mouth by a single stare. Still, Timmy must maintain his status in the class. "Like I was saying, we must leave. The class is probably tired right now, and the bell won't ring.". She kept her stare and gave him a single "No" in replying, continuing her class. Timothy couldn't even leave, riding a wheel chair wouldn't be easy for leaving in the middle of a classroom. There was only one thing to do: wait.

Teddy looked at Sam. "Nice." He said as he looked back at the door. He saw the principal walk toward them. "And here you we go." He said.

Sam took a deep breath and looked at the principle. All of a sudden then bellrang and there was a crowd of student swarming the halls.

The bell finally rang and Tim's class left running, ignoring the disability that he has. He just waited there in the classroom, alone, still wondering. Jean came a little bit later, maybe he waited for everyone else to leave the classroom and pick Timothy up. He walked slowly to his location and picked up everything into his backpack. "How was your class?", he asked, attempting to have a subject for their conversation. "The end was a bit messy, what happened to the bell?". Jean lifted both shoulders, lacking the knowledge of what happened. "Maybe it was just a technical issue."
In the hall, they didn't speak much. Timothy took a straight look into his thoughts: free of classes until 1 pm. And Jean didn't haven't classes today, but still he would come to school to help Timothy. They went over the bar to pick something to eat. Both asked for croissants and chocolate milk, yummy. They would sit over one of the rounded tables in the bar. "I've been thinking, Jean...", Tim paused for a minute, catching up another breath, "Maybe I might feel the same for you."
Jean's face was filled with excitement and he would hold both Tim's hands over the table, "Does that mean anything?".
Tim smiled, "I think so.". Both were kind of happy again, and they just continued their second breakfast.

"Save by the bell." He said. He looked at Sam. "Should you go now?" He asked her.

She smiled, "Hell yeah lets go!" she gently pushed him by his back leading him to the classroom.

Jean and Timmy were eating their croissants, happily. More happy than usual, I must guarantee. Their smiles had different lips and their eyes a different tear liquid, brighter than before. Filled with fresh and chocolate smelling air their atmosphere would be, and want an environment to feel in love with. Both would do synchronized things: drink, eat, look, stare, admire, drink, eat, etc, just like a worker's routine!
"What are you going to do on Saturday, mon amour?", asked Jean, with a sort of flirty tense look on his eyes, but a closed serene smile curved in his mouth.
"Nothing. I recall my mother's words that she's going to be out and needed to call a nurse to come take care of me.", Timothy smiled with a blush, holding his mug up, hiding his smile.
Jean got used of the scene: "I could be your nurse!", making Timothy almost split the whole chocolate milk in his mouth."WHA--"
"I'd take care of you for the whole day, that would make a great first date!"
Jean released his excitement, like he always does. People would look at him with a "who's this weirdo" thought over their look.

As Sam was pushing Teddy, he turn around and started to walk backwords. "You know that is are first brake right." He said with a smile.

Reactions: TemoKun
Sam smiled up at him, "Oh really?"

Jean and Timothy would then leave the bar and went over the garden to stay there, enjoying the minutes of their love life.

Status
Not open for further replies.