Status
Not open for further replies.
f23f211_zps07e62779.png

"Do you think that I'm going to believe that the girl's a virus?"

Emerald had her doubts.

tumblr_ofbn0iAoqB1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Oh, you mean Wiruko? I didn't believe it at first, but she is a sentient virus."

Minako just spoke up on the case concerning Wiruko, considering that Emerald didn't sound convinced when Mercury said something about that.

tumblr_ofbmugHbdH1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Okay then... well, it isn't like something really bad is happening right at this moment."

Right as Minako said that, a familiar virus could be heard running back to the group.

tumblr_o7td6aFs3Y1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Something really bad is happening! Wiruko tried to save her Master, but he's being tossed around like a ragdoll!"

tumblr_o3a72xuuP31v3qowuo6_100.png

"What? So you mean there's something really bad happening right now! I have to uphold the justice!!!"

Andddd Minako just charges into the room where Hideo was located.

Things were starting to fall apart fast.

@Crimson Spartan
So how did Mercury respond to all of this.

mqdefault.jpg

Yeah, That seems about right.

@Gummi Bunnies

d21d21d5_zps55896721.png

"Er... yeeeah, I'm just going to leave now."

Before Emerald could do much, Wiruko grabbed her arm and pulled her over.

tumblr_o3a6qumP1Z1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Wait! Wiruko doesn't think that Minako can help Wiruko's Master alone! Don't go!"

Emerald had one thing to say about this.

235252525262_zps105c4fc4.png

"... No."

@Crimson Spartan
As for Mercury.... Wait where was Mercury...?

tumblr_n98zig7Z9d1qc7fcpo9_500.gif

Yeah, He's just gonna leave you there Emerald.

@Gummi Bunnies

As for Mercury.... Wait where was Mercury...?

tumblr_n98zig7Z9d1qc7fcpo9_500.gif

Yeah, He's just gonna leave you there Emerald.

@Gummi Bunnies
14241%202_zpslxpzdfx8.png

"... I hate you so much right about now, Merc."

Emerald realized this as soon as he pretty much ditched her with crazy virus girl here.

tumblr_o7td9n17X71v3qowuo4_100.png

"Wiruko needs help! Please help Wiruko, ma'am!"

Not even her Semblance could help with this, the thief being easily dragged along by Wiruko over to the commotion that Hideo and Minako were involved in.

Meanwhile, Mercury would hear someone that... sorta sounds like him.

tumblr_ofman3eQjp1v3qowuo1_400.png

"Go and fetch over some food, she says. The search would be fun, she says. Man... I would totally kill her dumbass if I could... I don't think she even gave me the money to get her food in the first place..."

... someone was having a bad day.

@Crimson Spartan

14241%202_zpslxpzdfx8.png

"... I hate you so much right about now, Merc."

Emerald realized this as soon as he pretty much ditched her with crazy virus girl here.

tumblr_o7td9n17X71v3qowuo4_100.png

"Wiruko needs help! Please help Wiruko, ma'am!"

Not even her Semblance could help with this, the thief being easily dragged along by Wiruko over to the commotion that Hideo and Minako were involved in.

Meanwhile, Mercury would hear someone that... sorta sounds like him.

tumblr_ofman3eQjp1v3qowuo1_400.png

"Go and fetch over some food, she says. The search would be fun, she says. Man... I would totally kill her dumbass if I could... I don't think she even gave me the money to get her food in the first place..."

... someone was having a bad day.

@Crimson Spartan
"What do we have here...? Want somebody dead huh...?" Mercury spoke up as this person walked past him.

latest

Well he had planned on helping Emerald but it seemed as if he found something more interesting to do instead...

@Gummi Bunnies

"What do we have here...? Want somebody dead huh...?" Mercury spoke up as this person walked past him.

latest

Well he had planned on helping Emerald but it seemed as if he found something more interesting to do instead...

@Gummi Bunnies
"Uh... yeah. You heard me. Is there something catching your attention? Because if you're just listening in on my business, how about you go fuck off?"

Dito narrowed his eyes at Mercury, staring at him... and yes, Dito was vastly shorter than the assassin right here.

@Crimson Spartan

"Uh... yeah. You heard me. Is there something catching your attention? Because if you're just listening in on my business, how about you go fuck off?"

Dito narrowed his eyes at Mercury, staring at him... and yes, Dito was vastly shorter than the assassin right here.

@Crimson Spartan
1736716-1452534464098-V2_05_00051.png

"Well...admittedly it isn't that hard to listen in when you're talking out loud.... and here I was thinking about taking care of that person you wanted dead out of boredom....but with a winning attitude like your's I think i'll pass..." The sarcasm is real with Mercury as he responded to Dito.

@Gummi Bunnies

1736716-1452534464098-V2_05_00051.png

"Well...admittedly it isn't that hard to listen in when you're talking out loud.... and here I was thinking about taking care of that person you wanted dead out of boredom....but with a winning attitude like your's I think i'll pass..." The sarcasm is real with Mercury as he responded to Dito.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_n2jxz6nQ8b1tn1bm5o1_500.gif

"... Uh huh."

Dito appeared like he was deciding on something, as if he were giving actual thought to this. Well, he didn't have to do much thinking in the first place. First comes the amused laughter from Dito, and then his response to Mercury...

tumblr_static_9kk41rvy2loo0ssgwowk0ss8w.gif

"Oh man, I'd love to see you try! It won't be that bad if you did go on and do this for me... and it'll be a blast for me to watch either way, if you or the dumb slut croaks and dies, it surely doesn't matter to me! Forget what I said earlier about fucking off, mind cracking a bitch's skull for the hell of it?"

Guess Dito changed his opinion on Mercury fast.

@Crimson Spartan

tumblr_n2jxz6nQ8b1tn1bm5o1_500.gif

"... Uh huh."

Dito appeared like he was deciding on something, as if he were giving actual thought to this. Well, he didn't have to do much thinking in the first place. First comes the amused laughter from Dito, and then his response to Mercury...

tumblr_static_9kk41rvy2loo0ssgwowk0ss8w.gif

"Oh man, I'd love to see you try! It won't be that bad if you did go on and do this for me... and it'll be a blast for me to watch either way, if you or the dumb slut croaks and dies, it surely doesn't matter to me! Forget what I said earlier about fucking off, mind cracking a bitch's skull for the hell of it?"

Guess Dito changed his opinion on Mercury fast.

@Crimson Spartan
"Try... By the way you put it I won't even really have to try... Besides I can feel that my aura's recovered from that last fight so...

tumblr_o16gipibHj1u6cb5uo1_500.gif

Lead the way..."

Mercury spoke to Dito seeming to ignore the boy's sadistic nature. For a male with no visible weapon he seemed very confident.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Try... By the way you put it I won't even really have to try... Besides I can feel that my aura's recovered from that last fight so...

tumblr_o16gipibHj1u6cb5uo1_500.gif

Lead the way..."

Mercury spoke to Dito seeming to ignore the boy's sadistic nature. For a male with no visible weapon he seemed very confident.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_ofmwoapmYE1v3qowuo3_100.png

"I hear you loud and clear."

Dito gave a twisted smile towards Mercury before leading the way to where the Intoner was located. Stopping right outside the pool area of the hotel, Dito only gave a gesture to show that the person that Mercury was going to fight was in here.

Speaking of which, Dito's Intoner, Five, was relaxing here, not really aware of what was going to happen.

tumblr_ofohotO8PH1v3qowuo1_250.png

Oh yeah, Five was asleep.

@Crimson Spartan

A good chuck of people seemed to have left the hotel. Zack, Cody, Jude and everyone except Ryker, Lucifer and Chibi were chilling in the hotel room.

A new person worked through the portal.

Legends-of-Tomorrow-2x01-Nate-Heywood.jpg

He stared at the others. " Umm... hi, I'm Nathan Heywood," he said reluctantly to everyone who could hear him.

@Anyone around

tumblr_ofmwoapmYE1v3qowuo3_100.png

"I hear you loud and clear."

Dito gave a twisted smile towards Mercury before leading the way to where the Intoner was located. Stopping right outside the pool area of the hotel, Dito only gave a gesture to show that the person that Mercury was going to fight was in here.

Speaking of which, Dito's Intoner, Five, was relaxing here, not really aware of what was going to happen.

tumblr_ofohotO8PH1v3qowuo1_250.png

Oh yeah, Five was asleep.

@Crimson Spartan
What a first impression...

"This is my opponent..?" Mercury commented in apparent disbelief

fTv-SU5gcCubZlLTPUAjleAiVyMlPTr9g2mgImp89x2YJRyVWTL0trlhlm34e84kygn1=w195-h224-p-no

"This'll be easy.." Mercury remarked in apparent cockiness as he walked over to where Five was...

f3ck3sm6f-UQ7Pq5fgjoUD7BtpQh6kMK-4HY86khT061bw0YaE60i35vh-0JBA5QgMfR7Rae

"Yo, Sleepyhead...? Mind waking up...? It wouldn't be fun to kill you in your sleep..." Mercury spoke as he nudged Five in an attempt to wake her.

@Gummi Bunnies

What a first impression...

"This is my opponent..?" Mercury commented in apparent disbelief

fTv-SU5gcCubZlLTPUAjleAiVyMlPTr9g2mgImp89x2YJRyVWTL0trlhlm34e84kygn1=w195-h224-p-no

"This'll be easy.." Mercury remarked in apparent cockiness as he walked over to where Five was...

f3ck3sm6f-UQ7Pq5fgjoUD7BtpQh6kMK-4HY86khT061bw0YaE60i35vh-0JBA5QgMfR7Rae

"Yo, Sleepyhead...? Mind waking up...? It wouldn't be fun to kill you in your sleep..." Mercury spoke as he nudged Five in an attempt to wake her.

@Gummi Bunnies
Five didn't seem to wake up right away. Guess she was a heavy sleeper.

@Crimson Spartan

*a young man with bright golden eyes that looked like burning suns and large beautiful white wings walks into the main area and looks around shyly* h-hello everyone....*he slowly walks to the flux and orders the strongest drink they got and sighs sadly but happy to be on vacation and hoping to make new friends. he was a powerful being from a world called the guardians universe. he has lived since the days of eve and has been alone ever since. he seems to be able to create or do anything from his imagination and is able to see and hear throughout the multiverse*

*a young man with bright golden eyes that looked like burning suns and large beautiful white wings walks into the main area and looks around shyly* h-hello everyone....*he slowly walks to the flux and orders the strongest drink they got and sighs sadly but happy to be on vacation and hoping to make new friends. he was a powerful being from a world called the guardians universe. he has lived since the days of eve and has been alone ever since. he seems to be able to create or do anything from his imagination and is able to see and hear throughout the multiverse*

Nathan Heywood was used to being ignored, as he had been sheltered for his whole life. His mom had been afraid that he could be easily injured and he did have hemoglobia making it harder to clot. But that was in the past. After Ray had injected him with the Nazi serum, he had been changed and somehow had wound up here. He watched as the new man walked into the place and ordered the strongest drink there was. " Hi, what's your name?" He asked, not sure if the man was going to answer him. If he did, he would add on. " My name is Nathan Heywood by the way," he said, not mentioning his superhero identity.

@joseph

*he sits there taking a sip of the drink feeling nothing yet when he notices the man who sits beside him and asks his name. he looks at the man and answers* i-im phoenix nova...i-i dont like giving my real name...whats yours?
@LuckycoolHawk9

*he sits there taking a sip of the drink feeling nothing yet when he notices the man who sits beside him and asks his name. he looks at the man and answers* i-im phoenix nova...i-i dont like giving my real name...whats yours

Nathan made a note that his name was Phoenix and was curious to what had happened. He looked at the ground and paused, when he was asked his name. Hadn't he mentioned it? " Nathan Heywood," he said, repeating himself.

@joseph

*he nods and looks at the barkeep* your strongest drink for nathan heywood please. *he smiles slightly as he gulps down his drink but feels nothing and he groans angrily* not even the strongest drink in this place can get me drunk...i just want to drink my memories away....*he sighs as he lays his head on the counter* @LuckycoolHawk9

*he looks at nate and sighs gulping down the drink he ordered for nate and sighs* when you've been through what i have been through you would want to drink your memories away...also its the only way for me to try and drone out all the sound. @LuckycoolHawk9

Status
Not open for further replies.