Status
Not open for further replies.
HgZjNHi.png

"W-whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Gardevoir screamed as she was thrown towards at Mercury.

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

'What's this guy's game..? I'd expected his aura to break by now...' Mercury thought to himself as he saw a Gardevoir flying at him now.

Well that was something... He redirected a few of his bullets to knock the Gardevoir away from him. As for Hideo and the other maids well.... He decides to drop the remaining collected dust bullets on the maids and Hideo. He had hoped to hit Hideo and didn't seem to care about the well being of the others.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
PYUL2Wi.png

"Wah!" The other hosts and maids would dodge the bullets.

Except for Gardevoir, who was still in midair. After Gardevoir landed, she exhibited strange behavior.

Rp2LIyx.png

"Ahh... I love it when I'm abused..."

Snivy.full.1432021.jpg

"Umm... this place isn't safe anymore! We must move to another multiverse! Meowstic partners! Help me!" A Snivy said.

1b7.png

"Do I have to?"

9ea.png

"Just leave it to me!"

1304493639007.png

"I'll innitiate the transportation! Hold on tight!"

After carrying Gardevoir back into the cafe, the cafe dissappeared, alongside with all the hosts and maids in it.

"What was that? Were I on drugs?" Bomby Moto asked.

tumblr_o7tcjktaXy1v3qowuo10_100.png

So Hideo didn't have much time to move out of the way of the dust bullets, but he purposefully let himself get hit by a few as it would give him enough of a boost over to his chainsaw. During that whole confusion concerning the cafe, hosts, and maids, Hideo rearmed himself with that chainsaw, starting its engine up again.

tumblr_o7tcjktaXy1v3qowuo9_100.png

And there goes Hideo, immediately engaging Mercury with a chainsaw swing ready.

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb

tumblr_o7tcjktaXy1v3qowuo10_100.png

So Hideo didn't have much time to move out of the way of the dust bullets, but he purposefully let himself get hit by a few as it would give him enough of a boost over to his chainsaw. During that whole confusion concerning the cafe, hosts, and maids, Hideo rearmed himself with that chainsaw, starting its engine up again.

tumblr_o7tcjktaXy1v3qowuo9_100.png

And there goes Hideo, immediately engaging Mercury with a chainsaw swing ready.

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb
tumblr_inline_nzbekfelG01spa9sy_500.gif

"Okay... That's gotta be the end o-..."That's when Merc picks up on the noise of a chainsaw.

"...Oh for fuck's sake..." Mercury turns to see Hideo was upon him quick. Thinking quick Mercury countered moving low to duck under the swing and kick low aiming for Hideo's legs.

d5b1e225ee1f017ed367311c663562330a0519ab6f5eee60843c87d007724264_3.jpg

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

"Okay... That's gotta be the end o-..."That's when Merc picks up on the noise of a chainsaw.

"...Oh for fuck's sake..." Mercury turns to see Hideo was upon him quick. Thinking quick Mercury countered moving low to duck under the swing and kick low aiming for Hideo's legs.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
Meanwhile a Pokemon seemed to appear from behind and attempted a flying high kick at Mercury from behind!

zvZ0oH5.png

"You dirty snobby old man! How can you do that to my business!?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
tumblr_o7tcuvN33r1v3qowuo2_100.png

That same stare could be seen on Hideo's face, not exactly expressing any sign of pain as he took that kick to his legs. Yet, he still aimed to make sure that his chainsaw swing wasn't going to be wasted here.

Around this time, that same static sound could be heard, and for a moment, Wiruko whispered faintly in her unconsciousness.

tumblr_o7td2ewGNm1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Zzz... executing... zzz... game counter... 05... zzz..."

tumblr_o78br58mqv1v3qowuo9_100.png

While in the air from that kick, Hideo slammed the chainsaw into the floor, aiming to keep himself around Mercury to aim a kick of his own at him. Though, it started to show that even in this strange state that Hideo appeared to be in, Hideo couldn't really keep this up any further due to his lack of stamina.

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb

That same stare could be seen on Hideo's face, not exactly expressing any sign of pain as he took that kick to his legs. Yet, he still aimed to make sure that his chainsaw swing wasn't going to be wasted here.

Around this time, that same static sound could be heard, and for a moment, Wiruko whispered faintly in her unconsciousness.

While in the air from that kick, Hideo slammed the chainsaw into the floor, aiming to keep himself around Mercury to aim a kick of his own at him. Though, it started to show that even in this strange state that Hideo appeared to be in, Hideo couldn't really keep this up any further due to his lack of stamina.

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb
"IMMA ABSORB YOU BITCH! I WANN AHACK BOMB'S COMPUTER!" Bomby Moto attempted to use a blank card, like in the anime where Pegasus and Academia takes souls and imprint them on cards.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb
Mecury threw his arms up to protect against Hideo's kick. Skidding back a bit he then catching on to the pokemon trying to attack him. Mercury ducked to avoid as he spun around seeming to have heard Wiruko.

aafbc7590ac17356d98d1a668a72c863.jpg

"Oh look... Data!.. Now where did this come from..?" Mercury spoke up holding out what appeared to be a scroll much like Emerald's.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

"IMMA ABSORB YOU BITCH! I WANN AHACK BOMB'S COMPUTER!" Bomby Moto attempted to use a blank card, like in the anime where Pegasus and Academia takes souls and imprint them on cards.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
Mecury threw his arms up to protect against Hideo's kick. Skidding back a bit he then catching on to the pokemon trying to attack him. Mercury ducked to avoid as he spun around seeming to have heard Wiruko.

aafbc7590ac17356d98d1a668a72c863.jpg

"Oh look... Data!.. Now where did this come from..?" Mercury spoke up holding out what appeared to be a scroll much like Emerald's.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
tumblr_o7tcuvN33r1v3qowuo10_100.png

"!"

Hideo took a quick look over to see that Wiruko was in trouble, given that he could see what was going to happen to Wiruko before long. So, he diverted his attention from Mercury, running towards Wiruko. With all that he could muster up in terms of strength, he happens to toss her away from the blank card, pretty much leaving himself vulnerable to that card's effects.

As for Wiruko, she was starting to recover, and she overheard what Mercury said.

tumblr_o38j4q3UYI1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Data!"

She sprung up as if that word was enough to get her back onto her feet, turning into electricity and surging into the Scroll that Mercury held in his hands. From there, the screen altered and changed to show a cute little face and some text, along with Wiruko's voice being played with that text.

「(°ヘ°)
Huh? Where's the data? Wiruko heard that there's data here.

Meanwhile, it seemed Hideo snapped out of his strange trance, and the first thought that pops into his head.

tumblr_o3a67pKAYf1v3qowuo9_100.png

"... what the fuck is going on? What's with this card? It's just... here... Should I be worried?"

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb

tumblr_neq5lmfyEj1sfpssdo1_500.png

'MWAHAHAHAHAHAH IT'S TIME FOR HAPPY FUCKING HARDCORE, BITCHES. TASTE THE FREEDOM D↓VE!!!!"

And so a meteor shower of black melons, melons with long stems, and grapes broke through theceiling and all hell insued in the room.

smile

smile

latest

"!"

Hideo took a quick look over to see that Wiruko was in trouble, given that he could see what was going to happen to Wiruko before long. So, he diverted his attention from Mercury, running towards Wiruko. With all that he could muster up in terms of strength, he happens to toss her away from the blank card, pretty much leaving himself vulnerable to that card's effects.

As for Wiruko, she was starting to recover, and she overheard what Mercury said.

"Data!"

She sprung up as if that word was enough to get her back onto her feet, turning into electricity and surging into the Scroll that Mercury held in his hands. From there, the screen altered and changed to show a cute little face and some text, along with Wiruko's voice being played with that text.

「(°ヘ°)

Meanwhile, it seemed Hideo snapped out of his strange trance, and the first thought that pops into his head.

"... what the fuck is going on? What's with this card? It's just... here... Should I be worried?"

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb
eqJ60hH.png

Hideo would find himself in this card.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Bomby Moto said, and released Hideo from the card prison.

@Crimson Spartan

"!"

"Data!"

「(°ヘ°)

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb
"Wait... Oh! This is Em's scroll my mistake... but since you're here you wanna tell me why you two decided to cheat...?" Mercury spoke up seeming to catch on that Wiruko and Hideo were cheating somehow.

tumblr_inline_n8oehipp831sk4nef.jpg

Yeah, He's onto you both.

'MWAHAHAHAHAHAH IT'S TIME FOR HAPPY FUCKING HARDCORE, BITCHES. TASTE THE FREEDOM D↓VE!!!!"

And so a meteor shower of black melons, melons with long stems, and grapes broke through theceiling and all hell insued in the room.

smile

smile

latest

"...That's new..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

smile

smile

latest

eqJ60hH.png

Hideo would find himself in this card.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Bomby Moto said, and released Hideo from the card prison.

@Crimson Spartan
tumblr_o38iicYDkV1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Oh god... there's a reason why I never got into children's card games..."

Hideo was just recovering from being stuck in a card... only to be struck by all sorts of melons and grapes...

Oh joy...

"Wait... Oh! This is Em's scroll my mistake... but since you're here you wanna tell me why you two decided to cheat...?" Mercury spoke up seeming to catch on that Wiruko and Hideo were cheating somehow.

"...That's new..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
Σ('◉⌓◉')
H-Huh? Cheating?

Wiruko just gave a shocked emoji in response to that. However, the virus soon switched gears in terms of her response after this one.

( ̄ω ̄;)
Yeah... about that...

Right as Wiruko would get to explaining, Emerald's Scroll began to short-circuit and overload from a sudden surge of electricity possibly coming out of Wiruko, this meaning to electrocute Mercury as he still held the Scroll. As that occurred, Wiruko leapt out of the Scroll and reformed into her physical appearance.

tumblr_o6cyik6wQU1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Wiruko has no idea what you're going on about~ Isn't that a shocker?"

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb

"...That's new..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb
tumblr_of1jiqR4ic1skoy7ho1_1280.png

"Hey! Don't ignore me you bastard!" Tsarenna yelled as she tried another kick at Mercury, all while avoiding all the grapes and melons.

Meanwhile...

latest

'AHAHAHAHAH, MY NAME IS VIZ AND I WILL UNLESS THE HELL OF L!!!!"

latest

mqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

These melons seem to fall much more slowly, but much more clustered, making it difficult to dodge them all.

tumblr_o38iicYDkV1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Oh god... there's a reason why I never got into children's card games..."

Hideo was just recovering from being stuck in a card... only to be struck by all sorts of melons and grapes...

Oh joy...

Σ('◉⌓◉')
H-Huh? Cheating?

Wiruko just gave a shocked emoji in response to that. However, the virus soon switched gears in terms of her response after this one.

( ̄ω ̄;)
Yeah... about that...

Right as Wiruko would get to explaining, Emerald's Scroll began to short-circuit and overload from a sudden surge of electricity possibly coming out of Wiruko, this meaning to electrocute Mercury as he still held the Scroll. As that occurred, Wiruko leapt out of the Scroll and reformed into her physical appearance.

tumblr_o6cyik6wQU1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Wiruko has no idea what you're going on about~ Isn't that a shocker?"

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb
"Tch.." Mercury felt a surge of electricity causing him to indeed be electrocuted. Still standing as Wiruko spoke Mercury looked at her. "It's a sin to tell a lie..." he remarked before remembering something.

"Hey What's the whole deal with this tournament business anyways..?" He spoke....before getting kicked by a pokemon.

"Hey! Don't ignore me you bastard!" Tsarenna yelled as she tried another kick at Mercury, all while avoiding all the grapes and melons.

Meanwhile...

latest

latest

mqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

These melons seem to fall much more slowly, but much more clustered, making it difficult to dodge them all.

Mercury stumbled back a bit from being kicked by the pokemon. "As if today couldn't get any worse.." He sighed running and dodging the fruit onslaught to get to Emerald while keeping an eye on Wiruko.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

Meanwhile...

latest

latest

mqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

"Tch.." Mercury felt a surge of electricity causing him to indeed be electrocuted. Still standing as Wiruko spoke Mercury looked at her. "It's a sin to tell a lie..." he remarked before remembering something.

"Hey What's the whole deal with this tournament business anyways..?" He spoke....before getting kicked by a pokemon.

Mercury stumbled back a bit from being kicked by the pokemon. "As if today couldn't get any worse.." He sighed running and dodging the fruit onslaught to get to Emerald while keeping an eye on Wiruko.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

"What's the difference with truths and lies, anyways~?"

Wiruko snickered a bit, but tilted her head at Mercury's lack of knowledge about that tournament. It was then she realized that he and Emerald aren't a part of that tournament in the first place!

"Oh! You mean you don't know about that tournament Wiruko and her Master are on the top of the rankings for? Well... it doesn't have much rules, the only rules being to do matches against other pairs of contestants and win, and that the pair has to consist of a human and a non-human. Wiruko can't wait to win the tournament and get the greatest prize ever!"

She stopped for a moment, not noticing that Hideo was busy trying to avoid all of the melons in the background.

"But it's not like you'll be able to get in and catch up to us right off the bat!"

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb

"What's the difference with truths and lies, anyways~?"

Wiruko snickered a bit, but tilted her head at Mercury's lack of knowledge about that tournament. It was then she realized that he and Emerald aren't a part of that tournament in the first place!

"Oh! You mean you don't know about that tournament Wiruko and her Master are on the top of the rankings for? Well... it doesn't have much rules, the only rules being to do matches against other pairs of contestants and win, and that the pair has to consist of a human and a non-human. Wiruko can't wait to win the tournament and get the greatest prize ever!"

She stopped for a moment, not noticing that Hideo was busy trying to avoid all of the melons in the background.

"But it's not like you'll be able to get in and catch up to us right off the bat!"

@Crimson Spartan @Bomb
"Considering Em and I have our own tournament. Speaking of I think the doubles matches will start soon..." Mercury spoke towards Wiruko while nudging Emerald with his boot.

"Yo sleepyhead, You alive in there...?" Mercury spoke trying to wake his partner up.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Considering Em and I have our own tournament. Speaking of I think the doubles matches will start soon..." Mercury spoke towards Wiruko while nudging Emerald with his boot.

"Yo sleepyhead, You alive in there...?" Mercury spoke trying to wake his partner up.

@Gummi Bunnies
Slowly waking up, Emerald rubbed the side of her head, as if she were felt the pain from being kicked by Hideo.

fd3f23218_zps9a388611.png

"Ugh... what even happened back there?"

Well, at least she was alive.

Anyways, Hideo finally found the time to catch his breath after avoiding majority of the melons from some weird rhythm game gag here. When Wiruko floated over to check up on him, Hideo noticed that he wasn't alone here.

tumblr_ofbn3rGuK81v3qowuo10_100.png

"Oh hey Kawamura-kun, I was looking all over for you! There's been some update on the whole Seimahai tournament!"

Hideo immediately recognized this to be one of his friends that he made during the tournament, the police woman Minako Kitaooji. While she appeared annoying at first due to her tendency to do justice, some time in the tournament has shown to prove that she wasn't all bad.

tumblr_o68a9aqqbw1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... yeah? What's going on?"

tumblr_ofbmo9k5RR1v3qowuo9_100.png

"There's someone hoping to challenge you and Wiruko, and on top of that... this other duo is tied with yours for first place!"

tumblr_o78bmlQViP1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... say what now?"

Well, that was one interesting thing to hear. Hideo and Wiruko were so high up in the rankings for the Seimahai, so how did another pair catch up to them so fast? They would've heard about it earlier, but judging how they only heard of this now and that they were at this hotel for a short time... it was concerning...

tumblr_o6cyoukQN31v3qowuo5_100.png

"WHAT!? THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE! WIRUKO CALCULATED THAT IT WOULD BE NEAR IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANOTHER PAIR TO CATCH UP TO OUR RANKING! UNLESS THEY... !!"

Wiruko was just panicking, because even she knew it was near impossible for someone to catch up to them that fast. Well, she had to stop herself there, as Hideo was immediately pushed away from the two girls due to another person flying and crashing into the room and out.

"FUUUUCK!"

Just as Lapis had crashed into the room and collided into Hideo, both of them were gone in an instant as they crashed through another set of walls out of this room.

tumblr_o6cylqkdyE1v3qowuo1_100.png

"MASTER!"

And there goes Wiruko as well.

@Crimson Spartan

Slowly waking up, Emerald rubbed the side of her head, as if she were felt the pain from being kicked by Hideo.

fd3f23218_zps9a388611.png

"Ugh... what even happened back there?"

Well, at least she was alive.

Anyways, Hideo finally found the time to catch his breath after avoiding majority of the melons from some weird rhythm game gag here. When Wiruko floated over to check up on him, Hideo noticed that he wasn't alone here.

tumblr_ofbn3rGuK81v3qowuo10_100.png

"Oh hey Kawamura-kun, I was looking all over for you! There's been some update on the whole Seimahai tournament!"

Hideo immediately recognized this to be one of his friends that he made during the tournament, the police woman Minako Kitaooji. While she appeared annoying at first due to her tendency to do justice, some time in the tournament has shown to prove that she wasn't all bad.

tumblr_o68a9aqqbw1v3qowuo5_100.png

"... yeah? What's going on?"

tumblr_ofbmo9k5RR1v3qowuo9_100.png

"There's someone hoping to challenge you and Wiruko, and on top of that... this other duo is tied with yours for first place!"

tumblr_o78bmlQViP1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... say what now?"

Well, that was one interesting thing to hear. Hideo and Wiruko were so high up in the rankings for the Seimahai, so how did another pair catch up to them so fast? They would've heard about it earlier, but judging how they only heard of this now and that they were at this hotel for a short time... it was concerning...

tumblr_o6cyoukQN31v3qowuo5_100.png

"WHAT!? THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE! WIRUKO CALCULATED THAT IT WOULD BE NEAR IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANOTHER PAIR TO CATCH UP TO OUR RANKING! UNLESS THEY... !!"

Wiruko was just panicking, because even she knew it was near impossible for someone to catch up to them that fast. Well, she had to stop herself there, as Hideo was immediately pushed away from the two girls due to another person flying and crashing into the room and out.

"FUUUUCK!"

Just as Lapis had crashed into the room and collided into Hideo, both of them were gone in an instant as they crashed through another set of walls out of this room.

tumblr_o6cylqkdyE1v3qowuo1_100.png

"MASTER!"

And there goes Wiruko as well.

@Crimson Spartan
322f2f2%2023_zpsvkejb5ns.png

"You got your ass kicked by a drunk..." Welp... That was one way to put it...

aaaaaannnnnnnndddddddd then some shit went down....

Untitled-8copy_zps5b30c40f.jpg

"Things keep getting weirder no matter where we go... Oh by the way Em....Here's your scroll back..." Mercury spoke as he tossed Emerald her now short circuited scroll.

@Gummi Bunnies

322f2f2%2023_zpsvkejb5ns.png

"You got your ass kicked by a drunk..." Welp... That was one way to put it...

aaaaaannnnnnnndddddddd then some shit went down....

Untitled-8copy_zps5b30c40f.jpg

"Things keep getting weirder no matter where we go... Oh by the way Em....Here's your scroll back..." Mercury spoke as he tossed Emerald her now short circuited scroll.

@Gummi Bunnies
421421421%2017_zpswox6k5ii.png

"As if that wasn't obvious enough... "

Emerald wasn't pleased to be reminded of how she went down so easily to a drunkard.

421421421%2013_zpsnvetwoz8.png

"Wait... Merc, what the hell happened to my scroll?"

And Emerald was just getting more pissed by the second.

tumblr_ofbmo9k5RR1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Um... excuse me... but... do you guys know what's going on here? You were with a friend of mine and his tournament partner not too long ago..."

Instead of going after Hideo and Wiruko, Minako felt the need to ask around on what was happening here, because she had an instinctive feeling that there was something terrible occurring at this hotel. And when there's something terrible happening... she had to do something to uphold the justice that the baddies were outright ignoring!

As Minako waited for an answer, a silver-haired girl walked right past this room, followed by some sort of robotic fighter under her control. Well... guess Lapis, Hideo, and Wiruko had some stuff to deal with on their own.

@Crimson Spartan

421421421%2017_zpswox6k5ii.png

"As if that wasn't obvious enough... "

Emerald wasn't pleased to be reminded of how she went down so easily to a drunkard.

421421421%2013_zpsnvetwoz8.png

"Wait... Merc, what the hell happened to my scroll?"

And Emerald was just getting more pissed by the second.

tumblr_ofbmo9k5RR1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Um... excuse me... but... do you guys know what's going on here? You were with a friend of mine and his tournament partner not too long ago..."

Instead of going after Hideo and Wiruko, Minako felt the need to ask around on what was happening here, because she had an instinctive feeling that there was something terrible occurring at this hotel. And when there's something terrible happening... she had to do something to uphold the justice that the baddies were outright ignoring!

As Minako waited for an answer, a silver-haired girl walked right past this room, followed by some sort of robotic fighter under her control. Well... guess Lapis, Hideo, and Wiruko had some stuff to deal with on their own.

@Crimson Spartan
1736716-1452534464098-V2_05_00051.png

"I had nothing to do with it... That virus girl zapped me with it and must've short circuited it..."

1%2025_zpsjq7zw0di.png

"Not a clue... They showed up and we fought them for sometime....Well I fought them for sometime... Then you showed up and all hell broke loose..."

@Gummi Bunnies

1736716-1452534464098-V2_05_00051.png

"I had nothing to do with it... That virus girl zapped me with it and must've short circuited it..."

1%2025_zpsjq7zw0di.png

"Not a clue... They showed up and we fought them for sometime....Well I fought them for sometime... Then you showed up and all hell broke loose..."

@Gummi Bunnies
f23f211_zps07e62779.png

"Do you think that I'm going to believe that the girl's a virus?"

Emerald had her doubts.

tumblr_ofbn0iAoqB1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Oh, you mean Wiruko? I didn't believe it at first, but she is a sentient virus."

Minako just spoke up on the case concerning Wiruko, considering that Emerald didn't sound convinced when Mercury said something about that.

tumblr_ofbmugHbdH1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Okay then... well, it isn't like something really bad is happening right at this moment."

Right as Minako said that, a familiar virus could be heard running back to the group.

tumblr_o7td6aFs3Y1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Something really bad is happening! Wiruko tried to save her Master, but he's being tossed around like a ragdoll!"

tumblr_o3a72xuuP31v3qowuo6_100.png

"What? So you mean there's something really bad happening right now! I have to uphold the justice!!!"

Andddd Minako just charges into the room where Hideo was located.

Things were starting to fall apart fast.

@Crimson Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.