Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_inline_nifu3gJJtu1sdjtyz.png

"Yeah, well, you two shanks have fun with that," Newt muttered, seeming rather nonchalant about the situation in it's entirety. The young man had seen some shit, and in all honesty, was used to such things... And much, much worse, at that. So he was pretty laid back about it all... but....

"One thing, though. Somethin' happen to the girl? She didn't seem to take any hits, from what I saw, but looks like she's completely outta it."

That was pretty mysterious. Huh. And luckily for Yoshiki, Tarlotte still didn't seem to be stirring.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

'Hell if I know... Anyways all this standing around is fun but i'm gonna go look for an infirmary to take her to..." for a seventeen year old Yoshiki seemed to be taking this rather well himself but given what he's witnessed in the past this was extremely tame.

Well what Luke said interested him as he started to walk past Luke.

tumblr_nco76pHYMR1tja1kzo8_250.jpg

"You know that idiot...?" Yoshiki comments as he passes by Luke.

@Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies

out_cold_by_teh_zombish-daf47g6.png

"Meow..."

Welp. Newt may have decided to stay behind, and time had begun to pass since she had passed out, but Tarlotte still showed no signs of wakening. Her murmured 'snores'(more accurately, meowing) were growing fainter by the minute, the female seeming completely drained as Yoshiki carried her along. Whatever it was that had come over her, it was clearly rendering her extremely unwell.

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_oou7kkzeHd1v3qowuo7_100.png

"... yeah, it's complicated."

That was all Luke had to say when it came to Yoshiki's comment on how he knew Kyle. It was certainly a complicated case to explain at this moment. While he had tension with the "Cheshire Cat," he did have to make sure Kyle was fine from the looks of it.

"Whatever Kyle was trying to do, it tired out the girl from the looks of it. If only I had enough energy to perform healing magic..."

@Crimson Spartan @Midnight Maiden

-----
sJMvZvQ.png

"I'll be sure not to!.." Laslow spoke as he began to leave. Unlike Inigo Laslow didn't seem to panic at the thought that she'd be watching him since he was just happy to have a chance to even see the one he knew again.

Black nonchalantly caught the bat before tossing it behind him. Not seeming surprised at all by this.

"Been 'round the block a couple time.... Hell 'bout a hundred and fifty years worth of it. Fought my fair share of crazies so this ain't nothin' new..." Black responded twirling his revolver as he walked closer to the fight.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_ol56onhusk1v3qowuo1_100.png

"..."

Kiyo wasn't sure if he would get that summoning ritual working, but she had the feeling that she may have to keep an eye on him in the long run after the fact.

------

Despite the fact that Majima was without his bat, he appeared solely focused on fighting Kiryu only by the looks of it. As Kiryu waited for the opportunity to strike again, he kept his arms up to block whatever Majima had in mind, which was a lot of kicks incoming.

"C'mon Kiryu-chan~ It's boooring that you're putting up defenses. I thought you were better than that!"

Kiryu kept his arms up until he saw that Majima was pulling out his knife all the while complaining that he was being quite defensive here. He was pretty damn aware that that knife would break his defense, so before Majima could even think of taking a stab at him, Kiryu grabbed a hold of Majima's wrist to pull him in for a punch to the face. The punch throwing Majima's balance off, another punch came in and launched him over towards Black.

@Crimson Spartan

Lucifer looked over at the man who had just walked into the bar. He had thankfully sobered up a bit. Perhaps due to Chloe being unconscious.

" Well, I can attempt to help you. I can't promise that I will be much of a help," he admitted, looking over at Caboose in response to his question.

@thatguyinthestore

Lucifer looked over at the man who had just walked into the bar. He had thankfully sobered up a bit. Perhaps due to Chloe being unconscious.

" Well, I can attempt to help you. I can't promise that I will be much of a help," he admitted, looking over at Caboose in response to his question.

@thatguyinthestore
"Oh... well that is okay. I was just walking to my room but then I saw a butterfly and it flew in here." He stated as a robin that must've gotten in somehow flew by. "There it is! There's the butterfly!"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lucifer looked over at him and wondered what he was talking about. There were no butterflies in here. He turned to see a robin. "That is not a butterfly my dear. It is the furthest thing from a butterfly."

@thatguyinthestore

Lucifer looked over at him and wondered what he was talking about. There were no butterflies in here. He turned to see a robin. "That is not a butterfly my dear. It is the furthest thing from a butterfly."

@thatguyinthestore
"No that is definitely a butterfly. You can tell by its weird mouth, and its abtennas."

Clearly the smart one, Caboose was.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lucifer arched an eyebrow and gently moved Chloe so that he could get up. Yup, it was definitely a robin.

" That is a robin."

@thatguyinthestore

Lucifer teleported a butterfly into his hand " This my dear is a butterfly. That is not a butterfly," he said, pointing to the robin.

@thatguyinthestore

Lucifer teleported a butterfly into his hand " This my dear is a butterfly. That is not a butterfly," he said, pointing to the robin.

@thatguyinthestore
Caboose only began to laugh at the so called 'butterfly' that Lucifer held in the palm of his hand.

"Silly, that's not a bubberfly! That's a toaster. Did you even go the school?"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lucifer looked at him and remained calm to not lose his mind. He didn't want to hurt the man yet.

" I am really going to regret this." He teleported a toaster into his hand. " What do you call this?"

@thatguyinthestore

Lucifer looked at him and remained calm to not lose his mind. He didn't want to hurt the man yet.

" I am really going to regret this." He teleported a toaster into his hand. " What do you call this?"

@thatguyinthestore
Caboose stared blankly at the toaster for a moment behind his helmet, not saying anything.

"Uhhhhhhh............."

"Oh I know! That's a microwave!"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lucifer waited for the answer of the man before he teleported the next object. After a few moments, he got his answer and teleported a microwave into his hand.

" And this?" He asked.

@thatguyinthestore

Lucifer looked over at the robin and teleported it to him. " Here's the butterfly," he said, hoping to shoo him away.

@thatguyinthestore

Lucifer growled. Thankfully, the bird was not crushed and flew off. " Well, he lied. So, I guess you can be on your way," he said.

@thatguyinthestore

" With what exactly? I really don't want to deal with you any longer."

@thatguyinthestore

Lucifer groaned. " Well, where do you need to be?" He asked, hoping to get this over with.

@thatguyinthestore

Status
Not open for further replies.