Status
Not open for further replies.
"We're in a hotel, a place where most go to relax and such..." Shana replied, gaze moving to Himiko.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden
------------

d22d1e08e1e3d3d88a62ceb1a971ea48.jpg

"Hm? Oh, hello!" Yato chuckled. How convenient of her to drop by. Maybe she could help him?

B6SUOd4CIAA4k7a.png

"Er, as for being lost well...I kinda lost some friends. Have you seen a boy about this high with blonde hair and orange eyes? As well as a girl with brown hair and pink eyes? With a scarf?" he asked, scratching his head in thought.

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_36995_by_teh_zombish-db6gad2.jpg

"O-oh, I'm sorry, I didn't really specify..." Himiko apologized, sheepishly casting her gaze downwards. "Um, where is this hotel, exactly...?" she asked as politely as she could. It certainly didn't seem like any of the districts in Academia, and she wasn't entirely sure how she came to be here in the first place.

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

---

rsz_tumblr_o6dm2fm1671txfc14o1_500_by_teh_zombish-dayq964.png

"I haven't, but I can totally help you find them," Mabel assured confidently, placing her hands on her hips boldly... Before her grin dropped, her expression getting serious as she scrutinized Yato, moving one of her arms to a position crossed over her chest while the other stroked her chin. "Now then... When and where did you last see the missing party?"

Serious.

So serious.

@Takumi

Chibi was silent as he was still fast asleep, so he didn't hear the man approach. The man was the one who he decided that he had decided on as his master. " Where is this hotel? That is a question that nobody quite knows the answer to. Lucifer Morningstar is the name by the way."

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

rsz_36995_by_teh_zombish-db6gad2.jpg

"O-oh, I'm sorry, I didn't really specify..." Himiko apologized, sheepishly casting her gaze downwards. "Um, where is this hotel, exactly...?" she asked as politely as she could. It certainly didn't seem like any of the districts in Academia, and she wasn't entirely sure how she came to be here in the first place.

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

---

rsz_tumblr_o6dm2fm1671txfc14o1_500_by_teh_zombish-dayq964.png

"I haven't, but I can totally help you find them," Mabel assured confidently, placing her hands on her hips boldly... Before her grin dropped, her expression getting serious as she scrutinized Yato, moving one of her arms to a position crossed over her chest while the other stroked her chin. "Now then... When and where did you last see the missing party?"

Serious.

So serious.

@Takumi

Chibi was silent as he was still fast asleep, so he didn't hear the man approach. The man was the one who he decided that he had decided on as his master. " Where is this hotel? That is a question that nobody quite knows the answer to. Lucifer Morningstar is the name by the way."

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

"Ehhh, I can't say I really remember where I last saw Hiyori, these halls all look the same." Yato sighed as he pulled out a map.

Silence.

"Ah, why didn't I think to try this before?!" Yato exclaimed suddenly with a facepalm. Holding out his hand expectantly he frowned.

"Sekki." he called, a katana appearing minutes afterwards in a flash of white light.

"So it did work, Yuki..." he muttered, seeming surprised yet pleased with himself, as the katana soon turned into the blonde boy the god had described.

"Yato?! Do you know how long I've been trying to find you and Hiyori?....wait, where is Hiyori?!" Yukine exclaimed almost panicked when he realized the girl wasn't there.

"I may have lost her..." Yato sighed.

"..."

i6gmodciz7ymvf7lkyary7zpl5vlbndu_hq.jpg

Yukine threw his arm back before punching Yato rather comically.

"Good for nothing god." he grumbled, tugging on said god's ear, earning a small groan of discomfort when he noticed Mabel nearby.

"Uh...sorry, but you wouldn't happen to have seen a girl with long brown hair wearing a pink scarf would you?" he asked, letting go of Yato, who cradled his jaw and grumbled to himself.

@Midnight Maiden

------------

"Oh, no it's fine. As for where we are specifically well I don't--" she was cut off as a man approached and pretty much answered the question for her. With a frown, Shana glanced up at the man. Where did he even come from??

"...I'm Shana." she introduced with a small bow.

tumblr_oq8mkozV391v2m6r7o2_540.png

"Goddamn, that idiot's taking forever on bringing the goods... I told him to be here before now..."

Sangwoo was not a happy camper, already running low on his patience waiting on someone. Now if he had an idea on where this person was at, he would've gone straight there to discipline the poor soul, but there wasn't much else he could do other than wait until something came up.

@ihavenoregrets​

tumblr_ol56onhusk1v3qowuo1_100.png

"..."

Kiyo wasn't sure if he would get that summoning ritual working, but she had the feeling that she may have to keep an eye on him in the long run after the fact.

------

Despite the fact that Majima was without his bat, he appeared solely focused on fighting Kiryu only by the looks of it. As Kiryu waited for the opportunity to strike again, he kept his arms up to block whatever Majima had in mind, which was a lot of kicks incoming.

"C'mon Kiryu-chan~ It's boooring that you're putting up defenses. I thought you were better than that!"

Kiryu kept his arms up until he saw that Majima was pulling out his knife all the while complaining that he was being quite defensive here. He was pretty damn aware that that knife would break his defense, so before Majima could even think of taking a stab at him, Kiryu grabbed a hold of Majima's wrist to pull him in for a punch to the face. The punch throwing Majima's balance off, another punch came in and launched him over towards Black.

@Crimson Spartan

By this time Laslow had left but soon enough Kiyo would probably see Inigo and Brady turn the corner from the other side of the hall Laslow had went down.

MKXErronBlack-200.jpg

"Don't throw your problems at me..." Cue Black using his rifle like a bat to knock Majima back at Kiryu.

tumblr_oou7kkzeHd1v3qowuo7_100.png

"... yeah, it's complicated."

That was all Luke had to say when it came to Yoshiki's comment on how he knew Kyle. It was certainly a complicated case to explain at this moment. While he had tension with the "Cheshire Cat," he did have to make sure Kyle was fine from the looks of it.

"Whatever Kyle was trying to do, it tired out the girl from the looks of it. If only I had enough energy to perform healing magic..."

tumblr_ncrvsxb95L1tja1kzo1_250.png

"Yeah...dunno about magic and all but she's ou-..." and then for a brief moment... Tarlotte woke up.

And unfortunately, Tarlotte was suddenly not out cold anymore. Golden eyes, over the latest bit of conversation, had slowly managed to pry themselves open. It took a long few moments for the female to really realize what was going on and where she was, but when she did?

It didn't end well.

rsz_1kyoushirou_to_towa_no_sora_wallpaper_560x246_by_teh_zombish-dat79jx.jpg

"H-hey...! D-don't touch me, meowwww..!" she attempted to bellow(though her voice came out course and weak) as she launched off a weak kick with just enough force to push herself out of Yoshiki's arms, at which point she landed on the floor with a thud anddddd promptly was knocked unconscious by said floor-hitting, a pained meow torn from her lips as she made contact.

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

latest

"What are you trying to do,kid..? Trying to get yourself killed...?" Thankfully the kick was rather weak or otherwise Yoshiki might've gotten hurt. Well he was right about getting kicked but at least it wasn't in the face as he rushed over to once again check on Tarlotte.

@Midnight Maiden

tumblr_oq8mkozV391v2m6r7o2_540.png

"Goddamn, that idiot's taking forever on bringing the goods... I told him to be here before now..."

Sangwoo was not a happy camper, already running low on his patience waiting on someone. Now if he had an idea on where this person was at, he would've gone straight there to discipline the poor soul, but there wasn't much else he could do other than wait until something came up.

@ihavenoregrets

"Something wrong...?"

Someone happen to approach Sangwoo..

Lloyd_7233.jpg

That someone was Lloyd...

@Gummi Bunnies

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi
"Ehhh, I can't say I really remember where I last saw Hiyori, these halls all look the same." Yato sighed as he pulled out a map.

Silence.

"Ah, why didn't I think to try this before?!" Yato exclaimed suddenly with a facepalm. Holding out his hand expectantly he frowned.

"Sekki." he called, a katana appearing minutes afterwards in a flash of white light.

"So it did work, Yuki..." he muttered, seeming surprised yet pleased with himself, as the katana soon turned into the blonde boy the god had described.

"Yato?! Do you know how long I've been trying to find you and Hiyori?....wait, where is Hiyori?!" Yukine exclaimed almost panicked when he realized the girl wasn't there.

"I may have lost her..." Yato sighed.

"..."

i6gmodciz7ymvf7lkyary7zpl5vlbndu_hq.jpg

Yukine threw his arm back before punching Yato rather comically.

"Good for nothing god." he grumbled, tugging on said god's ear, earning a small groan of discomfort when he noticed Mabel nearby.

"Uh...sorry, but you wouldn't happen to have seen a girl with long brown hair wearing a pink scarf would you?" he asked, letting go of Yato, who cradled his jaw and grumbled to himself.

@Midnight Maiden

------------

"Oh, no it's fine. As for where we are specifically well I don't--" she was cut off as a man approached and pretty much answered the question for her. With a frown, Shana glanced up at the man. Where did he even come from??

"...I'm Shana." she introduced with a small bow.

"Yeah...dunno about magic and all but she's ou-..." and then for a brief moment... Tarlotte woke up.

latest

"What are you trying to do,kid..? Trying to get yourself killed...?" Thankfully the kick was rather weak or otherwise Yoshiki might've gotten hurt. Well he was right about getting kicked but at least it wasn't in the face as he rushed over to once again check on Tarlotte.

@Midnight Maiden
rsz_himiko_from_shatteredpct20angels_14620_1492441_by_teh_zombish-db6g9qq.jpg

Okay, so that sudden appearance was surprising, to say the least. Himiko was unsure of what to say, but opted for giving a small bow of her head to Lucifer in greeting with a weak smile. "O-oh.. I see." There was a pause before she decided to introduce herself with the only name she had. "I'm Himiko... A pleasure to meet you, sir."

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

---

"M-meow..." Tarlotte muttered, barely managing to roll so she was on her back instead of on her face on the ground, looking totally beat and exhausted. But as she tried to retaliate again, she just fell back unconscious. RIP.

---

tips_by_teh_zombish-dayq97b.jpg

"Wow... So you're, like, a sword person? Mabel inquired, unsure how else to address what she had just witnessed. In any case, she showed slight concern when Yukine punched Yato, but at least the male seemed to be okay and they appeared to be friends... So surely it was fine. Besides, the ear-tugging that followed made it seem most likely that it was all okay. Regardless, her attention shifted to Yukine upon his question, to which she sheepishly smiled. "Actually, your friend was just asking me about that.. I don't know where she is, but I can help you find her. Like I was saying, I'm an amazing navigator!"

@Takumi

By this time Laslow had left but soon enough Kiyo would probably see Inigo and Brady turn the corner from the other side of the hall Laslow had went down.
While Kiyo was thinking on the matter brought up by Laslow considering... well, the her that he knew, she would notice that Inigo and Brady were returning around the same time.

tumblr_oii5jiAauP1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Inigo-kun~! You're back!"

At least she sounded happy once she saw him.

-----
MKXErronBlack-200.jpg

"Don't throw your problems at me..." Cue Black using his rifle like a bat to knock Majima back at Kiryu.
As Majima was practically being thrown around for a brief time, it was subtle to notice that the guy was... enjoying this? Well, it was something that Kiryu practically knew about Majima already, and simply ignored it when it got too "out of control" during his fights against him. With Majima being sent towards him again, Kiryu prepared to grab the one-eyed assassin by the shirt collar, a brief yellow aura coming from him.

Changing his grip to where Majima was being held upside down, the Dragon of Dojima would jump in the air and then seconds later slamming Majima onto the ground headfirst, practically knocking the Mad Dog of Shimano out. Surprisingly, Majima was simply unconscious despite that being done to him, a little hint of a nosebleed along with the multiple bruises he had by now.

"... finally."

Kiryu let out a breath of relief now that he's knocked out the problem maker here... well...

"W... wait, Kiryu-chan~... punch me mooore..."

Sounded like Majima was grumbling to himself as if he were having some strange dream. Weird. Kiryu wasn't gonna have that though, so he just walked out of the bar, not even a word to Black. Guess this fight was over?

@Crimson Spartan

-----

latest

@Midnight Maiden

"M-meow..." Tarlotte muttered, barely managing to roll so she was on her back instead of on her face on the ground, looking totally beat and exhausted. But as she tried to retaliate again, she just fell back unconscious. RIP.

tumblr_oou7nl5lPC1v3qowuo1_100.png

"What the... ? We should hurry and get her to a place for her to recover... I don't know what her deal is, but it appears her attempts at retaliating only make her condition worse..."

Luke wasn't sure on what was going on with Tarlotte, but he had the idea that they had to attend to her right away. Using his magic to form rose vines, he used these to carry the unconscious Kyle with no problem, most likely to make things easier for Luke on moving around. Carrying another person on his back wasn't going to end well for Luke's own physical health.

"Do you happen to know a place that'll be suitable for appropriate rest? I'm afraid that I'm unfamiliar with this hotel environment..."

@Crimson Spartan @Midnight Maiden
"Something wrong...?"

Someone happen to approach Sangwoo..

Lloyd_7233.jpg

That someone was Lloyd...

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_oq8mkozV391v2m6r7o3_540.png

"Ah, nothing to worry about, sir. A friend of mine is running late for a night out here, all planned out for the bar for a couple of drinks here and there, but it's no problem. Ehehe..."

The moment he heard another person speak up, Sangwoo immediately switched over to his civilian act. For all he knew about this hotel, there was a strange variety of people to run into here, and the absolute last thing he needed was for someone to be meddling in his business. To him, it was so rehearsed and simple to act like nothing was ever wrong in the world, considering on how many idiots he had to talk it off with from day to day.

"Thank you for the concern, however, it's been mighty quiet for me since I got here. I thought no one would be out there enough to come up and make a small conversation from what I've seen so far."

@Crimson Spartan

To answer Shana's question of where Lucifer had come from, well to make a long story short, he had just escaped a crazy man who wanted his help, who proceeded to be hit by traffic and die. It was really quite the story and then he teleported when he noticed the pup was gone.

If asked, he would deny caring for the pup, but it was a lie.

" It is a pleasure to meet you both. I see that you found my pup. Well, I guess he adopted me more than I did him," he said, looking over at the two girls and Chibi. Yes, the pup did annoy him and he did sometimes purposely forgot him, but he really did like Chibi. Chibi awoke and looked up and ran circles around the man. It seemed he wasn't lying.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

rsz_himiko_from_shatteredpct20angels_14620_1492441_by_teh_zombish-db6g9qq.jpg

Okay, so that sudden appearance was surprising, to say the least. Himiko was unsure of what to say, but opted for giving a small bow of her head to Lucifer in greeting with a weak smile. "O-oh.. I see." There was a pause before she decided to introduce herself with the only name she had. "I'm Himiko... A pleasure to meet you, sir."

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

---

---

tips_by_teh_zombish-dayq97b.jpg

"Wow... So you're, like, a sword person? Mabel inquired, unsure how else to address what she had just witnessed. In any case, she showed slight concern when Yukine punched Yato, but at least the male seemed to be okay and they appeared to be friends... So surely it was fine. Besides, the ear-tugging that followed made it seem most likely that it was all okay. Regardless, her attention shifted to Yukine upon his question, to which she sheepishly smiled. "Actually, your friend was just asking me about that.. I don't know where she is, but I can help you find her. Like I was saying, I'm an amazing navigator!"

@Takumi

"I'm technically his weapon, so I can protect him..."
Yukine sighed before giving Mabel a smile.

"Thanks for offering to help Ms....?" he began, realizing he didn't catch her name. Yato was a bit too busy grumbling to himself at the moment before rejoining the conversation once more.

"Ah, that's Yukine and I'm Yato by the way! Also, I have the map right here, just in case." he spoke, glancing down at the map and realizing he still wasn't very sure which way he took ro get to this point. He was determined to find Hiyori nonetheless, he was honestly rather worried about her.

His palms were even beginning to sweat at this rate. Who knew a god of calamity could get so nervous?

@Midnight Maiden

----------------

To answer Shana's question of where Lucifer had come from, well to make a long story short, he had just escaped a crazy man who wanted his help, who proceeded to be hit by traffic and die. It was really quite the story and then he teleported when he noticed the pup was gone.

" It is a pleasure to meet you both. I see that you found my pup. Well, I guess he adopted me more than I did him," he said, looking over at the two girls and Chibi. Yes, the pup did annoy him and he did sometimes purposely forgot him, but he really did like Chibi. Chibi awoke and looked up and ran circles around the man. It seemed he wasn't lying.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

"Ah, I see. It's a pleasure to meet you too. So, you're Chibi's companion? Well, at least he's happy to see you." Shana spoke as she watched the wold pup run circles around Lucifer in his excitement.

While Kiyo was thinking on the matter brought up by Laslow considering... well, the her that he knew, she would notice that Inigo and Brady were returning around the same time.

tumblr_oii5jiAauP1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Inigo-kun~! You're back!"

At least she sounded happy once she saw him.

-----

As Majima was practically being thrown around for a brief time, it was subtle to notice that the guy was... enjoying this? Well, it was something that Kiryu practically knew about Majima already, and simply ignored it when it got too "out of control" during his fights against him. With Majima being sent towards him again, Kiryu prepared to grab the one-eyed assassin by the shirt collar, a brief yellow aura coming from him.

Changing his grip to where Majima was being held upside down, the Dragon of Dojima would jump in the air and then seconds later slamming Majima onto the ground headfirst, practically knocking the Mad Dog of Shimano out. Surprisingly, Majima was simply unconscious despite that being done to him, a little hint of a nosebleed along with the multiple bruises he had by now.

"... finally."

Kiryu let out a breath of relief now that he's knocked out the problem maker here... well...

"W... wait, Kiryu-chan~... punch me mooore..."

Sounded like Majima was grumbling to himself as if he were having some strange dream. Weird. Kiryu wasn't gonna have that though, so he just walked out of the bar, not even a word to Black. Guess this fight was over?

@Crimson Spartan

-----

tumblr_oq8mkozV391v2m6r7o3_540.png

"Ah, nothing to worry about, sir. A friend of mine is running late for a night out here, all planned out for the bar for a couple of drinks here and there, but it's no problem. Ehehe..."

The moment he heard another person speak up, Sangwoo immediately switched over to his civilian act. For all he knew about this hotel, there was a strange variety of people to run into here, and the absolute last thing he needed was for someone to be meddling in his business. To him, it was so rehearsed and simple to act like nothing was ever wrong in the world, considering on how many idiots he had to talk it off with from day to day.

"Thank you for the concern, however, it's been mighty quiet for me since I got here. I thought no one would be out there enough to come up and make a small conversation from what I've seen so far."

@Crimson Spartan

63377.png

"Yeah, Brady and I are back... We were unable to locate the silver haired fellow though..." Inigo spoke while Brady simply remained silent over the matter.

"Well that was a waste.." Black simply shrugged before taking a bottle of whiskey while keeping a revolver aimed at the bartender before he too left the bar.

200px-FERK_Lloyd.png

"Huh, Funny that i'm also waiting on someone....though he happens to be my younger brother. I've only just gotten here myself and you seemed troubled at the time. I'm glad to hear that there is no trouble though..." Lloyd spoke calmly though at this point Sangwoo would probably see the sword he was carrying on his hip like it was normal.

"My apologies I haven't given my name have I... I am Lloyd Reed..." Lloyd spoke in that calm voice giving his name to Sangwoo.

@Gummi Bunnies

---

"What the... ? We should hurry and get her to a place for her to recover... I don't know what her deal is, but it appears her attempts at retaliating only make her condition worse..."

Luke wasn't sure on what was going on with Tarlotte, but he had the idea that they had to attend to her right away. Using his magic to form rose vines, he used these to carry the unconscious Kyle with no problem, most likely to make things easier for Luke on moving around. Carrying another person on his back wasn't going to end well for Luke's own physical health.

"Do you happen to know a place that'll be suitable for appropriate rest? I'm afraid that I'm unfamiliar with this hotel environment..."

tumblr_nco76pHYMR1tja1kzo7_400.png

"Hell I wish I knew. Guess we could use my hotel room but we still need to get them medical treatment first, Right...?" Yoshiki spoke to Luke while attempted to pick up Tarlotte slowly again as to not wake her. Why did he always have to get involved in all the weird shit..?

@Gummi Bunnies @Midnight Maiden

63377.png

"Yeah, Brady and I are back... We were unable to locate the silver haired fellow though..." Inigo spoke while Brady simply remained silent over the matter.
tumblr_ol56l5tONi1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Oh... well, you could always go and find out about that lookalike later~"

Anddd there goes Kiyo hugging Inigo out of nowhere... hopefully she doesn't accidentally squeeze the life out of him.

-----

tumblr_opg1lqx2Rr1um42ooo1_250.jpg

"H... Heavy... but I got to..."

As Black was exiting the bar, someone happened to bump into him, causing the person to drop the rather large and packed baggage he was carrying.

"S-sorry!"

That was all Bum could really say before remembering that he was practically running late here on time, and with the gym bag fallen to the ground, he had to pick it up along with his pacing soon. Welp, it looked like the poor guy couldn't even lift the bag up, like there was something really really heavy in there.

-----

Sangwoo couldn't help but notice the sword that Lloyd had with him. Well, that was something that he wouldn't see much back home.

"Ah, I guess I'll introduce myself in return, huh? I'm Sangwoo, it's nice to meet you."

It was just that easy to bring up the friendly air around him. Now if Bum would get here faster, it would be a lot easier to keep this up, more so from the fact that Bum's lateness was internally pissing him off.

"Er... not to be digging into business I shouldn't... but is that... a sword you have there? I'm a bit curious since normally people back around my hometown would get in deep trouble for even having some weapon like that."

@Crimson Spartan

tumblr_ol56l5tONi1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Oh... well, you could always go and find out about that lookalike later~"

Anddd there goes Kiyo hugging Inigo out of nowhere... hopefully she doesn't accidentally squeeze the life out of him.

-----

tumblr_opg1lqx2Rr1um42ooo1_250.jpg

"H... Heavy... but I got to..."

As Black was exiting the bar, someone happened to bump into him, causing the person to drop the rather large and packed baggage he was carrying.

"S-sorry!"

That was all Bum could really say before remembering that he was practically running late here on time, and with the gym bag fallen to the ground, he had to pick it up along with his pacing soon. Welp, it looked like the poor guy couldn't even lift the bag up, like there was something really really heavy in there.

-----

Sangwoo couldn't help but notice the sword that Lloyd had with him. Well, that was something that he wouldn't see much back home.

"Ah, I guess I'll introduce myself in return, huh? I'm Sangwoo, it's nice to meet you."

It was just that easy to bring up the friendly air around him. Now if Bum would get here faster, it would be a lot easier to keep this up, more so from the fact that Bum's lateness was internally pissing him off.

"Er... not to be digging into business I shouldn't... but is that... a sword you have there? I'm a bit curious since normally people back around my hometown would get in deep trouble for even having some weapon like that."

@Crimson Spartan

"I sure hope so! For now I suppose i'll stay here with you!..." Inigo happily spoke with Brady remained silent still.

erron_black_wins__by_mardetonam-d8rltfm.png

Just who did this kid think he was bumping into Black like that. Erron didn't waste any time reaching to pull Bum back probably to cause him to fall backwards.

"Someone ought to teach ya some manners..."

Erron still had that whiskey bottle in his other hand.

"Oh..? Is it not common to carry weapons where you come from...? My apologies but where i'm from carrying a weapon is almost mandatory for a man of my profession..." Lloyd spoke calmly looking down at his sword for a moment. However someone approaching them catches lloyd's attention.

'it's about time, Linus..."

200px-FERK_Linus.png

"yeah, yeah I got lost on the way here..." the male presumably Linus spoke to Lloyd while eyeing Sangwoo. This male also very clearly was carrying a sword.

@Gummi Bunnies

Having witnessed the exchange between Black and Bum, Morgiana felt the need to butt in. She knew it wasn't a good idea. She knew to mind her own business when it came to a dispute between people. She knew, but seeing Bum being treated that way... she was reminded of herself back when she was a slave... in a way. The Fanalis approached the two and spoke.

"Please leave him be."

tumblr_inline_n02lyyIyke1r79yns.jpg

"He has already apologized for bumping into you. There's no need to hurt him."

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan

"I sure hope so! For now I suppose i'll stay here with you!..." Inigo happily spoke with Brady remained silent still.

erron_black_wins__by_mardetonam-d8rltfm.png

Just who did this kid think he was bumping into Black like that. Erron didn't waste any time reaching to pull Bum back probably to cause him to fall backwards.

"Someone ought to teach ya some manners..."

Erron still had that whiskey bottle in his other hand.

"Oh..? Is it not common to carry weapons where you come from...? My apologies but where i'm from carrying a weapon is almost mandatory for a man of my profession..." Lloyd spoke calmly looking down at his sword for a moment. However someone approaching them catches lloyd's attention.

'it's about time, Linus..."

200px-FERK_Linus.png

"yeah, yeah I got lost on the way here..." the male presumably Linus spoke to Lloyd while eyeing Sangwoo. This male also very clearly was carrying a sword.

@Gummi Bunnies
"That's great to hear!"

Kiyo sounded pretty happy at the sound of that, but fell silent with a thoughtful look. Just what can they do from here? All sorts of ideas floated around in her head.

-----

The mere moment that Black pulled Bum back and hearing those words, it made the guy remember things that he wished he didn't remember.

"W... wait!! I'm sorry! I.. I..."

Bum was practically hyperventilating out of fear once fallen over onto his back, immediately pushing himself on the ground to distance himself from Black and also be near the bag he had to carry. Today was not his day.

Off in the distance, Kiryu couldn't really ignore this once he heard this, looking back.

Not even five minutes after that fight and that asshole is causing problems for others already...

Kiryu paused once he saw a young girl stepping in, but had the decency to stick around from a distance in case things really hit the shitter. All the while Bum was legit confused that Morgiana was helping him all of a sudden.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar

-----

"Huh, weird, but if that's why you got that sword with you, not much room for me to make reason out of it."

Sangwoo continued to play it cool, even as another stepped in and happened to know Lloyd.

"Well, I suppose you two know each other, and I might as well check up on my friend and see why its taking awhile for the meet-up."

He saw no reason to stick around, and he had a feeling that Bum was being held up. There had to be a reason on why he was taking so long, especially with the baggage he was waiting on.

@Crimson Spartan

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi
"I'm technically his weapon, so I can protect him..."
Yukine sighed before giving Mabel a smile.

"Thanks for offering to help Ms....?" he began, realizing he didn't catch her name. Yato was a bit too busy grumbling to himself at the moment before rejoining the conversation once more.

"Ah, that's Yukine and I'm Yato by the way! Also, I have the map right here, just in case." he spoke, glancing down at the map and realizing he still wasn't very sure which way he took ro get to this point. He was determined to find Hiyori nonetheless, he was honestly rather worried about her.

His palms were even beginning to sweat at this rate. Who knew a god of calamity could get so nervous?

@Midnight Maiden

----------------

"Ah, I see. It's a pleasure to meet you too. So, you're Chibi's companion? Well, at least he's happy to see you." Shana spoke as she watched the wold pup run circles around Lucifer in his excitement.

"Hell I wish I knew. Guess we could use my hotel room but we still need to get them medical treatment first, Right...?" Yoshiki spoke to Luke while attempted to pick up Tarlotte slowly again as to not wake her. Why did he always have to get involved in all the weird shit..?

out_cold_by_teh_zombish-daf47g6.png

It was a wonder how someone typically so chaotic could be so peaceful when brutally knocked unconscious asleep.

---

rsz_hqdefault_by_teh_zombish-dat7sqw.jpg

"Oh, so he's yours, huh?" Himiko murmured at Lucifer's statement. "I was wondering who he belonged to..." she admitted, a small smile coming to her face as the wolf pup began running circles around Lucifer. "He certainly seems fond of you."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi

---

rsz_1strip_by_buryooooo_dart2uy_by_teh_zombish-db0mcgn.png

"Pfft, no need to thank me," the female assured, waving off Yukine's expression of gratitude with a shining smile. "And no need for fancy shmancy titles either. You can just call me Mabel!" She didn't really understand what he meant by being Yato's weapon, in full, but honestly? She had heard much, much weirder. And she sorta got it. Kinda. Ish.

"Nice to meet you, Yato and Yukine! I bet we can find your friend in no time, with master detective Mabel on the case! I NEED NO MAPS!" she declared boldly, suddenly setting off. "Onward! To.... Whatever-that-girl-we're-looking-for's-name-is!"

@Takumi

Having witnessed the exchange between Black and Bum, Morgiana felt the need to butt in. She knew it wasn't a good idea. She knew to mind her own business when it came to a dispute between people. She knew, but seeing Bum being treated that way... she was reminded of herself back when she was a slave... in a way. The Fanalis approached the two and spoke.

"Please leave him be."

tumblr_inline_n02lyyIyke1r79yns.jpg

"He has already apologized for bumping into you. There's no need to hurt him."

The mere moment that Black pulled Bum back and hearing those words, it made the guy remember things that he wished he didn't remember.

"W... wait!! I'm sorry! I.. I..."

Bum was practically hyperventilating out of fear once fallen over onto his back, immediately pushing himself on the ground to distance himself from Black and also be near the bag he had to carry. Today was not his day.

Off in the distance, Kiryu couldn't really ignore this once he heard this, looking back.

Not even five minutes after that fight and that asshole is causing problems for others already...

Kiryu paused once he saw a young girl stepping in, but had the decency to stick around from a distance in case things really hit the shitter. All the while Bum was legit confused that Morgiana was helping him all of a sudden.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar

-----

@Crimson Spartan

"So... you standin' up fer this little shit...?" Black spoke staring at Morgiana before noticing Kiryu off in the distance. Well this was going to be fun. Either way it seemed luck would favor them as he turned to his right and started down the hall. However after a few steps he suddenly turns and fires off a shot intentionally missing everyone but the bullet hitting close to where Bum was.

"Let that be a warnin'... next shot ain't gonna miss if this happens again..." and with that Black kept walking...

"That's great to hear!"

Kiyo sounded pretty happy at the sound of that, but fell silent with a thoughtful look. Just what can they do from here? All sorts of ideas floated around in her head.

-----

"Huh, weird, but if that's why you got that sword with you, not much room for me to make reason out of it."

Sangwoo continued to play it cool, even as another stepped in and happened to know Lloyd.

"Well, I suppose you two know each other, and I might as well check up on my friend and see why its taking awhile for the meet-up."

He saw no reason to stick around, and he had a feeling that Bum was being held up. There had to be a reason on why he was taking so long, especially with the baggage he was waiting on.

@Crimson Spartan

"Hmm..but now what should we do...? Perhaps we can go exploring again provided that we don't run into any more assassins.." Inigo spoke up sounding as happy as Kiyo seemed.

"I suppose that's fair.... Good luck finding your friend!.." Lloyd spoke up seeming to walk away with Linus the two seeming to leave off in the direction of the bar.

@Gummi Bunnies @MarMar

Despite the murderous aura that came from Black, Morgiana stood her ground and kept quiet. When the warning shot came; however, she grew a bit frightened from the sudden sound of the bullet hitting the ground. Her eyes had widened but immediately relaxed as she did her best to hide her surprised expression. She decided to do nothing as Black retreated to wherever the hell he was going. As the man had gone, Morgiana gave a sigh.

tumblr_inline_n02lw9HHpG1r79yns.jpg

"We're lucky." From what she experienced in the past, people weren't too lenient when it came to accidents - even something as petty as bumping into someone.

Morgiana then looked over at Bum and asked, "...Are you okay?"

tumblr_inline_n02lucYz2x1r79yns.jpg

She eventually offered a hand to him in attempts to help him up.

Chibi was very excited when he saw Lucifer as he hadn't seen the man in a long time. He knew that he wasn't fond of him, but he was one of the few humans who knew he was a god and also didn't sit on him.

Lucifer smiled and looked over at her. " It is more that he adopted me, and yes he is. I guess it is because I have fed him and watched over him. He also is very good at listening to directions." Lucifer pet Chibi and the wolf happily sat down.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi

Chibi was very excited when he saw Lucifer as he hadn't seen the man in a long time. He knew that he wasn't fond of him, but he was one of the few humans who knew he was a god and also didn't sit on him.

Lucifer smiled and looked over at her. " It is more that he adopted me, and yes he is. I guess it is because I have fed him and watched over him. He also is very good at listening to directions." Lucifer pet Chibi and the wolf happily sat down.

@Midnight Maiden @Takumi
rsz_kyoshiro_and_the_eternal_sky_shattered_angels9_by_teh_zombish-dat7ve6.jpg

"I see... He does seem very well behaved," Himiko mused as softly as ever. She just didn't seem to be a very loud person-- Huh? Blinking owlishly, Himiko frowned faintly, noticing something out of the corner of her eye. "Um... Excuse me for a moment..." she murmured with a brief bow of her head, before moving towards what she saw, and promptly gasping.

"Miss..! M-miss, a-are you alright...?!" she asked with obvious concern, kneeling by what just happened to be the seemingly unconscious form of a teenager and gently shaking said female in a nervous attempt to wake her.

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

And, in another area of the hotel, an identical girl to the one knocked out noticed something as well out of the corner of her eye. A flicker of.. Pink?

Wait.

tumblr_o0cj2fOuJx1u6j6lmo5_250.png

"....NOT AGAINNNNNN!"​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi

out_cold_by_teh_zombish-daf47g6.png

It was a wonder how someone typically so chaotic could be so peaceful when brutally knocked unconscious asleep.

tumblr_oou7nl5lPC1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Well, I'm not sure if I can get a hotel room in time... considering that I haven't gotten to that yet.. Hm..."

Luke had a sense of urgency with the situation, and without a place to keep them for proper treatment... it was starting to get worse by the minute. However, a set of keys was thrown over to Luke's direction, and from the somewhat awake Kyle.

tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Ehe... he... you know what to do... you said you needed a hotel room?"

Even with the condition he was in, Kyle gave a little wink in response. That only made Luke roll his eyes, but hey, they got a room key now.

"Alright, we need to go this way."

Thankfully that hotel room wasn't far judging from the numbering on the room key.

"Hmm..but now what should we do...? Perhaps we can go exploring again provided that we don't run into any more assassins.." Inigo spoke up sounding as happy as Kiyo seemed.
"We could try that, it would be a waste to stay inside when it's nice outside."

Kiyo sounded like she would enjoy being outside, but before she could go out, she would notice something off.

tumblr_oii5wt1RiA1v3qowuo8_75sq.png

"Oh, Inigo-kun, I didn't know you brought around a pet dog here?"

Kiyo questioned as she pointed over to a dog that was behind Inigo and Brady.

52c4576a9d1c09a02f01086c0ddc12298121b477_hq.gif

It's a fluffy dog.

@Crimson Spartan
"So... you standin' up fer this little shit...?" Black spoke staring at Morgiana before noticing Kiryu off in the distance. Well this was going to be fun. Either way it seemed luck would favor them as he turned to his right and started down the hall. However after a few steps he suddenly turns and fires off a shot intentionally missing everyone but the bullet hitting close to where Bum was.

"Let that be a warnin'... next shot ain't gonna miss if this happens again..." and with that Black kept walking...

Despite the murderous aura that came from Black, Morgiana stood her ground and kept quiet. When the warning shot came; however, she grew a bit frightened from the sudden sound of the bullet hitting the ground. Her eyes had widened but immediately relaxed as she did her best to hide her surprised expression. She decided to do nothing as Black retreated to wherever the hell he was going. As the man had gone, Morgiana gave a sigh.

tumblr_inline_n02lw9HHpG1r79yns.jpg

"We're lucky." From what she experienced in the past, people weren't too lenient when it came to accidents - even something as petty as bumping into someone.

Morgiana then looked over at Bum and asked, "...Are you okay?"

tumblr_inline_n02lucYz2x1r79yns.jpg

She eventually offered a hand to him in attempts to help him up.

tumblr_ojl1wuVulj1v3qowuo10_100.png

"A-AHH!!"

Bum didn't react too great upon hearing a gunshot, not to mention that the bullet whizzed right by Bum before hitting the ground. The poor boy getting a frantic scare from that as he breathed in and out loudly to situate himself after the fact. Once Black was gone, he snapped out of his panic episode to see that Morgiana was offering him a lift back onto his feet.

tumblr_ojl23dI0Lj1v3qowuo4_100.png

"..."

After all of that and knowing that Sangwoo was going to be mad at him for being late as he is with the baggage, Bum wasn't even sure if he was okay... because he had to make Sangwoo happy. Also he wasn't sure if he could be okay with taking the offer of help from other people, considering on what happens to people that get involved with him and later on Sangwoo. But at this point, he didn't feel anything... What felt like a whole minute of silence passes, and Bum finally decides to grab a hold of Morgiana's hand to get back onto his feet, unsteady as his legs were but he could at least stand.

More awkward silence between him and Morgiana, he realized that the baggage was still there, a hint of its... revolting stench coming out of the bag.

"S... Sorry to t-trouble you, but I need to go or I-I'll be late... really late."

Unable to really say anything without a single stutter, Bum goes over to figure out how to carry the large bag again, but still no luck on even lifting it from the ground.

While Kiryu had the thought of going after Black to knock even more sense into him, he did have to remember that he had a gunshot wound to deal with, so maybe that wasn't the wisest choice of action here. Stepping over to the two, Kiryu glanced over in the direction that Black had walked off to, and then back to them with a few words to share.

"Next time, be careful on who you run into. Some people around here aren't so friendly, judging from how I fought the guy earlier."

It was the best advice he could give, seeing that both of them looked like they couldn't do much on their own. Especially with what Bum was attempting to carry that bag...

"Hey, do you need help with that?"

Once Kiryu asked if he needed help on carrying that, Bum froze in place at the thought of someone carrying this bag. Brief flashes of what led to this bag being filled with... Bum started to breath unsteadily again, his hands shaking at the straps of the gym bag. Well, something was wrong, and he wasn't feeling okay from that simple offer for help.

@Crimson Spartan @MarMar

Status
Not open for further replies.