• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
As if he was around for the rest of the time that fight went down, the group consisting of Lady Maria, Kurama, Raven, and Mastermind would see a particular male just... there.

e063723846af51c19036ff853ad19f36dfbb897e_hq.gif

He didn't seem like he noticed them at all...

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo2_100.png

"... oh look, there's some fool that didn't bother to intervene at all."

Mastermind didn't seem to be amused by this new arrival. So did Lady Maria, who simply stood there and cleaned off the blood from her weapons.

@Crimson Spartan

Soon enough, they were able to take down the Dark Nephilim, seeing that it wasn't actually the real deal and only a copy from the past due to Esper's time powers...

tumblr_o0czo2bvOg1v3qowuo10_100.png

"... can someone care to explain what exactly occurred here?"

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Esper's nonsensical bullshit is what happened here."

Mastermind could only put an answer to Lady Maria's question in that way. How else were you going to explain the time space bullshit? :/

BMRaven37_zpsoayczvpt.png

"What he said...." was all Raven had to say on the matter.

3022025_1348718714863.03res_369_291.jpg

"At least he's gone now.. Though we'd best be careful..." Kurama spoke before noticing someone else.
As if he was around for the rest of the time that fight went down, the group consisting of Lady Maria, Kurama, Raven, and Mastermind would see a particular male just... there.

e063723846af51c19036ff853ad19f36dfbb897e_hq.gif

He didn't seem like he noticed them at all...

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo2_100.png

"... oh look, there's some fool that didn't bother to intervene at all."

Mastermind didn't seem to be amused by this new arrival. So did Lady Maria, who simply stood there and cleaned off the blood from her weapons.

@Crimson Spartan
9bfa2469354321e0ba152b0e3c29dd36.jpg

"Perhaps there is a reason to him not intervening...?" Kurama spoke before noticing a familiar energy in the air. He didn't change his glance bu t knew someone else was watching them.

char_1590.jpg

"..." Some distance away this person was watching the group.

-----------------------------------------------------

Though, despite the claims of "determination," the child was met with all of those punches, and you would think that the child would expire there. Except, that wasn't the case. Even when beaten down, the red heart that seemed to be connected to the child... it didn't show any signs of falling apart. Instead, it kept itself together, and the child seemed to... undergo some slight changes.

tumblr_o2ef8zdeGg1v3qowuo1_100.png

"... ehe... ehehehehee..."

tumblr_o2ef8zdeGg1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Ẁ̵͢h̷́A̕͠t͞ ̢͞ẁ̢͞As̸ ͡ţH̵̢̡a҉T̸̢ ͘͞͠A̴̢b̛͏O͡uT̡͢͝ ̛C̷u̧͟͞T̸̀̀t̸̡InG̸ ̴̕͘M͝y͟ ̡̨l̸͘I̕fE̢̕ ̶S̷̷h̡͡O̷r̕T̢?̢͘ ̶̴Ḩ͢͠u͞H?͟͟͠"͝

Out of nowhere, the child would speed up towards the Psyker, somehow getting the sudden strength to attempt to push and pin the man down, knife ready to stab and stab...

@Crimson Spartan
Cue powerful music energy stopping Chara.

With the help of powerful music energy Psyker was able to put his plan into action.

50236415a8c801b32f5876110a9da2a3.jpg

"Kekek.... I'll teach you to think you can take me you little bitch...." Psyker spoke as something about him seemed to change.

"KAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your Dooms Day you LITTLE SHIT!!!!!!!" Psyker spoke clearly done with Chara's shit...

@The Great Detective @Bomb

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo1_100.png

"So... do we have enough people here? My drones picked up on another person..."

Mastermind really looked like he was getting tired of this and wanted to get some shut-eye soon... As for the new arrival...

tumblr_o2zd3wpcZu1v3qowuo5_100.png

"Yo... do you guys know where I could get some chocolate or something? I sorta fell asleep during all of that racket..."

tumblr_o0czo2bvOg1v3qowuo1_100.png

"You sleep... with your eyes wide open?"

Lady Maria sent a curious glance over at the man, a bit confused by his words about sleeping when he clearly looked awake moments earlier.

----

tumblr_o1okpsOi7A1v3qowuo5_100.png

The child didn't cease with the charge towards the Psyker, knife ready to clash... But for some reason, something else intervened in this fight. As if this force knew that Chara wasn't going to win this fight, a bunch of vines wrapped around Chara's body, and yanked him out of there.

@Crimson Spartan

Cinder Fall
@DapperDogman

tumblr_inline_o0usaz4y8W1s4qpfd_100.jpg

This seemed to make Cinder smile, though, this smile was more subtle, an expression that could easily be missed in a simply blink of en eye... "When I say destiny... I mean... Things that will happen... No matter what." She said, cocking her head a little, it wasn't exactly clear where she was going with this.
tumblr_inline_o0tu84HzTb1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"Even if how such things happen might be... Different, even if a... Timeline, for example, is changed..." Cinder paused for a moment, as if she were actually stopping to think about what she was going to say next "Some things... Are just... Destined to be." she said... It was difficult to grasp what she might be alluding to, or what she was even trying to say... But, it was at least clear these sorts of thoughts were most likely very large contributors to her seemingly eternal brooding at this point.​
"Well, that's a bit of a stretch" he murmurs to himself, shrugging slightly "But, I suppose it's possible, if the final point of our lives in plotted out ahead of time, and we simply choose the path to get there, then why wouldn't there be points where every path meets briefly in a moment destined to happen?"

He chuckles to himself and smiles "In any case, if there is a destiny, I've ended up with a pretty good one"

@york

"Well, that's a bit of a stretch" he murmurs to himself, shrugging slightly "But, I suppose it's possible, if the final point of our lives in plotted out ahead of time, and we simply choose the path to get there, then why wouldn't there be points where every path meets briefly in a moment destined to happen?"

He chuckles to himself and smiles "In any case, if there is a destiny, I've ended up with a pretty good one"

@york
Cinder Fall
@DapperDogman

tumblr_inline_o2k5o68xyW1t6c6km_100.png

Cinder paused for a moment... She actually hadn't had the time to think about what she felt about her own destiny... Up until now that was "I would... Beg to differ sometimes." she said, shrugging a little, considering just how convoluted things had gotten, she almost wished her own destiny was alot less... Complicated, like she once thought it was. Eventually, she threw her head back, laughing a little "Even then, I'm sure it could have been alot worse." she said wryly, staring up at the ceiling in a rather... Carefree manner, but despite this, her mind was once again drifting off into a spiral of rather... Brooding thoughts.​

"Hey, trust me" he murmurs quietly, chuckling under his breath "It couldn't be worse than mine originally...you were born, and had a childhood, and didn't have an emotional breakdown during your Murder Game, thanks to newly developed feelings" he laughs out loud for a second, and wipes his eyes "But if you must, you can confide in me. I can keep a secret" he smiles and leans on the bar, glancing about to ensure they weren't being listened in on "So, if you'd like, go ahead and let out your worries"

@york

"Hey, trust me" he murmurs quietly, chuckling under his breath "It couldn't be worse than mine originally...you were born, and had a childhood, and didn't have an emotional breakdown during your Murder Game, thanks to newly developed feelings" he laughs out loud for a second, and wipes his eyes "But if you must, you can confide in me. I can keep a secret" he smiles and leans on the bar, glancing about to ensure they weren't being listened in on "So, if you'd like, go ahead and let out your worries"

@york
Cinder Fall
@DapperDogman

tumblr_inline_o2k5o4ScbH1t6c6km_100.png

"Actually... You'd be surprised at how much we're alike." Cinder said, she seemed so casual about what would normally be an more... Pressing matter, though, at the same time, she almost seemed to shrug it off, as if she were shrugging off an outfit that no longer seemed to suit her anymore. After a while, she decided to stop leaving the ghost hanging; considering he already had an idea that she was troubled by something... Though she preferred to keep her information discreet, she figured it was wise to share at least something, after all.
tumblr_inline_o327w6pNyi1r3leyb_100.png

"Hmph... When I was returning from that murder game... I passed by something powerfull, as I was brought home by a portal." She said simply, furrowing her brow a little as she stared intently at a distinct spot on the bar table... She continued after a brief moment to collect her thoughts. "I couldn't tell during that brief encounter... But, it would seem it was growing in power, spreading, somehow." She said, raising a brow, it was actually quite clear even she wasn't entirely sure what to make of this.

Starscream, The Nexus

e94e5715c2c02ed19e166c3ddbee0925.jpg

A jet plane whizzes through the Nexus, before the bits of metal start to churn and produce a sound.

latest

"A Space Bridge I see?" Starscream looks back to see the Nexus. "It appears that... if I could harness this power, I could rebuild the Decepticons. A Spacebridge that connects time and space, a... Dimensionbridge. I could even get... other Starscreams. A high council for the New Decepticons, even!"

Starscream looks around.

"Hmm... nothing of worth here. What's this?"

Starscream takes note of a... place. It smelled... glorious.

"So this is what they call... 'pie'.

Finding himself in the Velvet Dining Hall, he grabs an entire blueberry pie and stuffs it in his mouth. "These delicacies... truly state of the art..."​

Starscream, The Nexus

e94e5715c2c02ed19e166c3ddbee0925.jpg

A jet plane whizzes through the Nexus, before the bits of metal start to churn and produce a sound.

latest

"A Space Bridge I see?" Starscream looks back to see the Nexus. "It appears that... if I could harness this power, I could rebuild the Decepticons. A Spacebridge that connects time and space, a... Dimensionbridge. I could even get... other Starscreams. A high council for the New Decepticons, even!"

Starscream looks around.

"Hmm... nothing of worth here. What's this?"

Starscream takes note of a... place. It smelled... glorious.

"So this is what they call... 'pie'.

Finding himself in the Velvet Dining Hall, he grabs an entire blueberry pie and stuffs it in his mouth. "These delicacies... truly state of the art..."​
tumblr_o38isybpLd1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Did somebody say pie?"

Wiruko just appeared out of nowhere once the word "pie" was said. Oh dear...

@Crow

Starscream, Velvet Dining Hall

latest

"Interesting..." Starscream looks at what appears to be a human. "What might your name be, human?"

Of course! Maybe he could have a human pet like those wretched Autobots.

Starscream ponders and remembers what he briefly learned about Earth culture regarding 'pets'. They were essentially Minicons that you didn't treat like servants. How does that work?

Grabbing a pie from the table that reached half his thighs, Starscream grabbed another blueberry pie. "Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? Yes you are, yes you certainly are."

Starscream pets the maiden on the head and hands her the entire tin of pie. To Cybertronians, the meal was bite-sized. To a human, it was pretty hearty.

@Gummi Bunnies

latest

"Interesting..." Starscream looks at what appears to be a human. "What might your name be, human?"

Of course! Maybe he could have a human pet like those wretched Autobots.

Starscream ponders and remembers what he briefly learned about Earth culture regarding 'pets'. They were essentially Minicons that you didn't treat like servants. How does that work?

Grabbing a pie from the table that reached half his thighs, Starscream grabbed another blueberry pie. "Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy? Yes you are, yes you certainly are."

Starscream pets the maiden on the head and hands her the entire tin of pie. To Cybertronians, the meal was bite-sized. To a human, it was pretty hearty.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_o3a6uvWSt21v3qowuo2_100.png

"Human?"

Wiruko gave a response that was filled with childish curiosity... and then...

tumblr_o38jicew5f1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Nihihihi..."

To go along with her change of attitude, she took the pie and started to... float from the air?

tumblr_o38jdm30r01v3qowuo2_100.png

"Lots of people get that wrong! Wiruko is no human, Wiruko is more of a virus! The Will.CO21 virus to be exact!"

Speaking in the third person, Wiruko would look over to see a plasma TV mounted on the wall, and a mischievous grin curled up on her face. Presumably taking the pie with her, the girl's form broke down into electricity that soon "infected" the TV that was nearby. After a short period of static, a cute little face would appear on the TV screen.

(‐^▽^‐)

[ See mister? Wiruko is a virus! If Wiruko wanted to, Wiruko would infect you too! Buuuut, you gave Wiruko pie, so Wiruko won't infect you!" ]

As to top it all off, an icon of the pie she dragged along with her appeared on the screen, probably this was her way of eating food?

tumblr_inline_nc6fje6F8v1siyl8l.gif
」( ̄▽ ̄」)

[ Yeeeeeesssss! Pieeeeee! Come to Wiruko! ]

@Crow

The Multiverse Hotel Masquerade Ball

bellagio-meetings-grand-ballroom.tif

In the Grand Ballrooms, an Orchestra would begin to lay out and tune their instruments. Several armed guards wearing various armors and carrying weapons made their way to various positions around the room. A podium was set up on the stage at the far end of the room by several of the hotel's prinnies. Several tables with sheets of paper were set up outside of the ballrooms. Any tables in there were moved to separate rooms, and the floor was cleaned off. Several men and women would stream in wearing masks and fancy ballgowns.

masquerade.jpg

In the Conference Rooms, tables were set up, with immaculate white tablecloths and candles placed on them. Menus with all sorts of foods you could imagine from around the Multiverse were placed on the tables. The Conference Rooms were set up to look like a fancy restaurant. A dimensional Portal to the Kitchens opened in one wall, and waiters and waitresses and Prinnies came through, and situated themselves at tables. People wearing fancy dress also flooded into there, and sat at tables.

cgb4.jpg

When everyone was all situated, a young man would step up to the podium on the stage. He cleared his throat, and began to speak.

"I am Sentinel Riley Peterson of the Brotherhood of Steel. Welcome to the First Masquerade Ball at the Multiverse Hotel! Funded by the efforts of the Coalition, the Mira-Curtiss Partnership, and the United Nations! Tonight will be a very special evening, as it is a night of celebration. It is a Grand Masquerade Ball! The Orchestra has been graciously brought to us from various places in the Multiverse. There is dinner brought to us in the Conference Rooms, the Bar is always open, and this is obviously the Grand ballroom, where the primary events will take place." The man continued. "Do not be alarmed by the guards. They are only here to enforce order, as this is to be a Formal event. Anyway, I would like to say that there is Dinner in the Conference Rooms if anyone is hungry. If anyone is single tonight, or you simply wish to dance with random people throughout the night, there is a Matchmaking Desk just outside, Just tell them your name, and they will pair you up with someone for the evening. As you can see, there is Ballroom dancing and drinks in here. I hope you all will find it enjoyable. and finally, there are Carriage Rides out in the Gardens. Anyway, I've gone on too long, and if you have any questions or complaints, please, don't hesitate to ask me." He said, stepping down from the podium, and stepping out of the room.

Probably to cry

The Orchestra began to play. A favorite hit no matter where you were from:

Will you:

Just start to dance
Go to the Matchmaking desk
Stroll in the Gardens
Or eat some dinner?

((Once again! I would like you all to keep it civilized, and at least Semi-Formal, please. I don't want this to be chaotic with random characters destroying things, but I want people to have fun. Think like the parties in more Much Ado About Nothing, or Venice Carnival Masques. Don't think an Animal House type party. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or ask me within the group itself. Please post a picture of the clothes and mask your character will wear.))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca

Princess Ashe entered the Hotel, wearing her Mourning Clothes, and a mask that she had grabbed.. She made her way to the ballroom.

((I like her Mourning clothes. They make for a great Formal dress.))
tumblr_mo40djZaB41rcjo9to1_500.png

il_fullxfull.702306916_fwvw.jpg

Ashe wrote her name on a Slip of Paper, and handed it into the person at the Matchmaking Desk outside the Ballroom.

She then headed inside the ballroom.
@Anyone @Shitpost for a character introduction!

((Once again, regarding Chaos: Feel free to destroy a Chandelier or whatever the fuck happens at Masquerades. But yeah, I want to maintain a proper and elegant air!))

latest

Starscream was somewhat shocked by her actions. A virus that appears to be a multicellular organism? Preposterous!

Although, her actions implied otherwise. What if she was capable of infecting him?

latest

Wait a second. That was somewhat of a good thing. If that was a possibility, then maybe she could start the Black Plague of Cybertron!

First thing's first.

Starscream gathered a great deal of pies - Blueberry, strawberry, apple and such. "You're a voracious little one, aren't you," Starscream compliments Wiruko, before music was being heard from another room. Perhaps this event would be sweet.

"Now, Wiruko," Starscream transforms into a fighter jet, then opens his cockpit, "care to join me for a little dance?"

@Gummi Bunnies

The Multiverse Hotel Masquerade Ball

bellagio-meetings-grand-ballroom.tif

In the Grand Ballrooms, an Orchestra would begin to lay out and tune their instruments. Several armed guards wearing various armors and carrying weapons made their way to various positions around the room. A podium was set up on the stage at the far end of the room by several of the hotel's prinnies. Several tables with sheets of paper were set up outside of the ballrooms. Any tables in there were moved to separate rooms, and the floor was cleaned off. Several men and women would stream in wearing masks and fancy ballgowns.

masquerade.jpg

In the Conference Rooms, tables were set up, with immaculate white tablecloths and candles placed on them. Menus with all sorts of foods you could imagine from around the Multiverse were placed on the tables. The Conference Rooms were set up to look like a fancy restaurant. A dimensional Portal to the Kitchens opened in one wall, and waiters and waitresses and Prinnies came through, and situated themselves at tables. People wearing fancy dress also flooded into there, and sat at tables.

cgb4.jpg

When everyone was all situated, a young man would step up to the podium on the stage. He cleared his throat, and began to speak.

"I am Sentinel Riley Peterson of the Brotherhood of Steel. Welcome to the First Masquerade Ball at the Multiverse Hotel! Funded by the efforts of the Coalition, the Mira-Curtiss Partnership, and the United Nations! Tonight will be a very special evening, as it is a night of celebration. It is a Grand Masquerade Ball! The Orchestra has been graciously brought to us from various places in the Multiverse. There is dinner brought to us in the Conference Rooms, the Bar is always open, and this is obviously the Grand ballroom, where the primary events will take place." The man continued. "Do not be alarmed by the guards. They are only here to enforce order, as this is to be a Formal event. Anyway, I would like to say that there is Dinner in the Conference Rooms if anyone is hungry. If anyone is single tonight, or you simply wish to dance with random people throughout the night, there is a Matchmaking Desk just outside, Just tell them your name, and they will pair you up with someone for the evening. As you can see, there is Ballroom dancing and drinks in here. I hope you all will find it enjoyable. and finally, there are Carriage Rides out in the Gardens. Anyway, I've gone on too long, and if you have any questions or complaints, please, don't hesitate to ask me." He said, stepping down from the podium, and stepping out of the room.

Probably to cry

The Orchestra began to play. A favorite hit no matter where you were from:

Will you:

Just start to dance
Go to the Matchmaking desk
Stroll in the Gardens
Or eat some dinner?

((Once again! I would like you all to keep it civilized, and at least Semi-Formal, please. I don't want this to be chaotic with random characters destroying things, but I want people to have fun. Think like the parties in more Much Ado About Nothing, or Venice Carnival Masques. Don't think an Animal House type party. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or ask me within the group itself. Please post a picture of the clothes and mask your character will wear.))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Princess Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca

Princess Ashe entered the Hotel, wearing her Mourning Clothes, and a mask that she had grabbed.. She made her way to the ballroom.

((I like her Mourning clothes. They make for a great Formal dress.))
tumblr_mo40djZaB41rcjo9to1_500.png

il_fullxfull.702306916_fwvw.jpg

Ashe wrote her name on a Slip of Paper, and handed it into the person at the Matchmaking Desk outside the Ballroom.

She then headed inside the ballroom.
@Anyone @Shitpost for a character introduction!

((Once again, regarding Chaos: Feel free to destroy a Chandelier or whatever the fuck happens at Masquerades. But yeah, I want to maintain a proper and elegant air!))
usnTkZ4.png

"WHAT'S UP GUYS I'M HERE FOR DA DUEL PARTY!"

Bomby Moto went to the conference room.

@Anyone

latest

Starscream was somewhat shocked by her actions. A virus that appears to be a multicellular organism? Preposterous!

Although, her actions implied otherwise. What if she was capable of infecting him?

latest

Wait a second. That was somewhat of a good thing. If that was a possibility, then maybe she could start the Black Plague of Cybertron!

First thing's first.

Starscream gathered a great deal of pies - Blueberry, strawberry, apple and such. "You're a voracious little one, aren't you," Starscream compliments Wiruko, before music was being heard from another room. Perhaps this event would be sweet.

"Now, Wiruko," Starscream transforms into a fighter jet, then opens his cockpit, "care to join me for a little dance?"

@Gummi Bunnies
Without a second wasted, Wiruko literally jumped out of the TV screen she was in.

tumblr_o38isybpLd1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Dance? Wiruko likes dancing!"

The virus was totally in for a dance, because dances meant parties and parties meant food... which also meant food to fuel her up!

@Crow

Status
Not open for further replies.