• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
BMRaven44_zpsz9rgcsba.png

"Hang on one second.." Cue Raven trying to use those nifty witch powers he got awhile back to try and pull Esper to them :/.

"..." Kurama was still like a statue.... Or more like a predator awaiting it's prey...
tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Huh? Raven, could you stop doi-"

Esper would be back due to Raven's bs witch powers... only to be slashed repeatedly by Lady Maria.

tumblr_o0czsiv6hS1v3qowuo5_100.png

Clearly the huntress was done with Esper's bullshit. Even her blood magic and fire attributes weren't taking place here.
mqdefault.jpg

"Kekek.... What is this..? A gang up on poor little me...?" The person questioned in a completely sarcastic manor. It seemed the child's little backstab only served to anger him that being shown by all the lighting that surrounded him.

150px-09NEWPTFull.png

"I'm heartbroken... I really am... Oh wait no i'm not.... It means I get to punch more things.... KAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! You'll regret the day you picked a fight with this Lunatic Psyker.." Lunatic Psyker gave no shits as he now charged the kid sending his Dynamo's ahead of him to attack said kid.

@Hospes @The Great Detective
tumblr_o2eg7wZ3GO1v3qowuo7_100.png

"That's right, go ahead and fight me! You're just be free EXP for me!!"

As the child seemed to want to take a few more stabs at the Psyker, a small red heart appeared in front of him... weird. Anyways, he sped towards him, avoiding the Dynamos. However, when one Dynamo would get too close to him, the child swung his knife at it, and it seemed like that strange occurrence of an outside force assisted the boy... smacking the Dynamo away for now. For a subtle moment, that red heart in front of the child sparked with life, as if "defeating" something gave him power...

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Cinder Fall
@DapperDogman

tumblr_inline_o0tu84HzTb1s4qpfd_100.jpg

Cinder was almost studying him this time... Though, that intense look on her face had faded away somewhat, replaced by a more curious expression... She was still rather difficult to read, of course... But, well, it looks like while she wasn't flat out drunk, the alcohol seemed to have broken down her usually... Curt demeanor. What PB had said almost reminded her of what she was feeling at the moment, though, she would never admit it "There was once a time... Where everything I wanted came so easily." she said, she looked more thoughtfull than anything as she remembered just how easily her carefully laid plans used to fall in place... No crazy superhero with a cape or something would intervene with something they weren't even aware of after all... And besides, a hero like that seldom, if ever, truly existed in Remnant. Though... Lately, things have taken an odd turn... It had all started with the strange rumors surrounding Ruby, and Yang... And the strange friends they had brought home... PB being one of them... Then, Adam's strange disappearance... And, Neo's odd behavior... Before she herself was pulled into these murder games... What in the world had this criminal mastermind gotten herself into? Really though... She had to reflect a while on the somewhat tipsy ghost's words for a moment, actually pondering for a moment... She would have once considered herself heartless, through and through... But, who knew all it takes to change one's perspective on the world, was to drown in the essense of evil itself... Unable to do anything? Not just that, but, apparantly... She had a new body now, after the events of that murder game she had participated in... Only Kotomine would know what happened to her old one really. With a sigh, she downed her drink in one fell swoop, turning over the cup... Looks like something happened to her, probably thanks to the insane amounts of alcohol in her system... Any normal human being would most likely have had lost consiousness, but, she just felt her swirling thoughts settle down, at least somewhat, though she seemed to have a slight bit of trouble lifting her head... Oddly enough, she seemed to smile a little, in a wry, and maybe... Somewhat regretfull manner.
tumblr_inline_o0wpknl2bd1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"Pfft... Sometimes... I wish good and evil was a black and white matter... Like it used to be..." Cinder said, she shook her head, propping herself up with one hand, idly jabbing at her most recently emptied glass, as she waited for the Barrista to come around and fill it up again. "You know... When it was just me... And the world in my hands..." She said, she looked away for a moment, her gaze wandering towards the ceiling, as if she had zoned out a little. "No multiverse... No missing Adam... When things were... Simple." She added, she turned back towards PB suddenly, her expression became more serious again, as if she was a little frustrated.
tumblr_inline_o0wplxIVg01s4qpfd_100.jpg

"Just between us... That little revolution I was planning?... Not happening. We lost our most important piece... Adam." She said, crossing her arms a little... Her gaze again seemed to wander towards the ceiling... Was the alcohol's effects really that strong? Or... Maybe it had just loosened her tongue somewhat... In either case, it was evident Cinder was conflicted... About many things really, though, well, there was most likely alot she wasn't letting slip so easily...​
"Hahaha" he'd slap his knee and knock back another shot "You let one man be so pivotal to your plot...That without him, it can't work?"

"That's so dumb"
He'd chuckle, sitting back against the bar "How did you let that happen? What if someone killed him? What if myself, or Soul, or even Chandra, got forbid, went up against him? If one of us killed him...what would you do?"

The ghost seemed to have grown tipsier as time went on. It seemed the more he embraced his humanity, embracing the good in his heart, the more he bonded with his human form. And the more he rejected it, becoming a spirit of vengeance, the more he became what he was. A spirit possessing a body made especially for the murder game he was put into

"You made all those plans, and let one man decide if it all worked?"

@york

tumblr_o090hh733e1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Huh? Raven, could you stop doi-"

Esper would be back due to Raven's bs witch powers... only to be slashed repeatedly by Lady Maria.

tumblr_o0czsiv6hS1v3qowuo5_100.png

Clearly the huntress was done with Esper's bullshit. Even her blood magic and fire attributes weren't taking place here.

tumblr_mbuy6pp40J1r1or7jo2_250.gif

Wordlessly Kurama leaped into action with a variety of slashes an strikes from his rose whip. Like a predator attacking his prey he was utterly ruthless.

Raven chose not to get involved with the fighting.

-------------------------------------

tumblr_o2eg7wZ3GO1v3qowuo7_100.png

"That's right, go ahead and fight me! You're just be free EXP for me!!"

As the child seemed to want to take a few more stabs at the Psyker, a small red heart appeared in front of him... weird. Anyways, he sped towards him, avoiding the Dynamos. However, when one Dynamo would get too close to him, the child swung his knife at it, and it seemed like that strange occurrence of an outside force assisted the boy... smacking the Dynamo away for now. For a subtle moment, that red heart in front of the child sparked with life, as if "defeating" something gave him power...

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan

"Dodge THIS you brat.."

tumblr_mbuy6pp40J1r1or7jo2_250.gif

Wordlessly Kurama leaped into action with a variety of slashes an strikes from his rose whip. Like a predator attacking his prey he was utterly ruthless.

Raven chose not to get involved with the fighting.
tumblr_o0czo2bvOg1v3qowuo5_100.png

As the rather one-sided fight continued, Lady Maria refrained from using her blood magic and her fire attributes, possibly because it would be a waste to use it here. It wasn't until Esper had suddenly warped out of the area... well, that was what seemed to be the case until the huntress aimed her firearm backwards and happened to get a good shot on the Esper, who was trying to sneak attack them. Now this was a good time to keep on attacking.
"Dodge THIS you brat.."

tumblr_o1okzdUgGI1v3qowuo6_100.png

"W-What?"

Apparently the child didn't think this through, thinking that the man he was going to kill was that... packed with weaponry such as this.

So, he took the hit, being thrown off of his feet roughly before coming to a halt when it came to landing to the ground. That red heart in front of him flashed a bit, and noticeable cracks began to form on this heart...

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan

"Hahaha" he'd slap his knee and knock back another shot "You let one man be so pivotal to your plot...That without him, it can't work?"

"That's so dumb"
He'd chuckle, sitting back against the bar "How did you let that happen? What if someone killed him? What if myself, or Soul, or even Chandra, got forbid, went up against him? If one of us killed him...what would you do?"

The ghost seemed to have grown tipsier as time went on. It seemed the more he embraced his humanity, embracing the good in his heart, the more he bonded with his human form. And the more he rejected it, becoming a spirit of vengeance, the more he became what he was. A spirit possessing a body made especially for the murder game he was put into

"You made all those plans, and let one man decide if it all worked?"

@york
Cinder Fall
@DapperDogman

tumblr_inline_o0aw8ikszY1su70ki_100.png

"Y'now... It's not just the White Fang I can turn to... It's not like we can't just find another pawn..." Cinder said, shrugging a little... She grinned, in an almost playfull manner... Chances are, the drinks were really getting to her, but... Maybe there was some truth to that, considering her... Persuasive nature, it wasn't hard to believe that she had a few backup plans, but... It was odd that she didn't just immediately act upon them.
tumblr_inline_o0wpldZkKF1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"Honestly... Finding the multiverse bumped that down my list of priorities... If anything..." She added, sighing a little as she stared at her freshly refilled drink... The bartender seemed to have stopped by when she wasn't paying attention, again... At least the bartender was used to this. Cinder had amassed quite the pile of cups by now, though, it became noticeable that she was taking sips rather than downing the whole thing... Maybe she's just reached the peak of her drunkedness... Though, she had this distant look in her eyes... As if her thoughts were wandering onto something she wasn't talking about...​

tumblr_o0czo2bvOg1v3qowuo5_100.png

As the rather one-sided fight continued, Lady Maria refrained from using her blood magic and her fire attributes, possibly because it would be a waste to use it here. It wasn't until Esper had suddenly warped out of the area... well, that was what seemed to be the case until the huntress aimed her firearm backwards and happened to get a good shot on the Esper, who was trying to sneak attack them. Now this was a good time to keep on attacking.

7abc1c2d00019a3c8ba3db5e848267850f648d1a_hq.jpg

Clearly Kurama did not let up on his assault.

tumblr_o1okzdUgGI1v3qowuo6_100.png

"W-What?"

Apparently the child didn't think this through, thinking that the man he was going to kill was that... packed with weaponry such as this.

So, he took the hit, being thrown off of his feet roughly before coming to a halt when it came to landing to the ground. That red heart in front of him flashed a bit, and noticeable cracks began to form on this heart...

@Hospes @Crimson Spartan

77a593cd96e3c8270ce154ae7891ccbd.jpg

"KAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!! I told you you'd regret this!" The Psyker shouted insanely as he was upon the kid looking for a direct punch.

Cinder Fall
@DapperDogman

tumblr_inline_o0aw8ikszY1su70ki_100.png

"Y'now... It's not just the White Fang I can turn to... It's not like we can't just find another pawn..." Cinder said, shrugging a little... She grinned, in an almost playfull manner... Chances are, the drinks were really getting to her, but... Maybe there was some truth to that, considering her... Persuasive nature, it wasn't hard to believe that she had a few backup plans, but... It was odd that she didn't just immediately act upon them.
tumblr_inline_o0wpldZkKF1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"Honestly... Finding the multiverse bumped that down my list of priorities... If anything..." She added, sighing a little as she stared at her freshly refilled drink... The bartender seemed to have stopped by when she wasn't paying attention, again... At least the bartender was used to this. Cinder had amassed quite the pile of cups by now, though, it became noticeable that she was taking sips rather than downing the whole thing... Maybe she's just reached the peak of her drunkedness... Though, she had this distant look in her eyes... As if her thoughts were wandering onto something she wasn't talking about...​
"So what, you plan to use the multiversal allies you've made to aid your plans?" he murmurs, a brow quirked "Or do you mean that a revolution isn't worth it, now you've got bigger fish to fry?"
A pang ran down the ghost's spine for a moment, as he sighed gently "Either way, if you plan on continuing...We're going to be meeting under worse circumstances"

He knocks back a final shot and chuckles "Well, I think that's probably where I stop" he pushes the empty glasses back over the bar, for the barkeep to collect

"You can handle your liquor well, I'll give you that" he says, nodding with a small clap of his hands "Count me impressed"

@york

7abc1c2d00019a3c8ba3db5e848267850f648d1a_hq.jpg

Clearly Kurama did not let up on his assault.​
tumblr_nwquq6LIiz1u3z5n7o4_100.png

"Tch... you know what? How about you play with this instead?"

Esper definitely looked like he was running around of energy to use any of his time-space powers. So, as he warped away another time, he did leave something behind...

800px-5-6new.jpg

Oh look, Esper managed to bring in this big Dark Nephilim. Guess he used time-space bs to pull this guy from the past or something.

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Great... so he decided to bring in this guy from the time of the demon assault that occurred in Velder... I suppose I can slay it again..."

Mastermind did not appreciate the fact that he has to fight this damn thing again.

tumblr_o0czsiv6hS1v3qowuo1_100.png

"... I've had my fair share of beasts to hunt. This is no different."

Lady Maria found this pretty tiresome, but she knew this would have to be dealt with before it would cause any more havoc in the hotel.
77a593cd96e3c8270ce154ae7891ccbd.jpg

"KAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!! I told you you'd regret this!" The Psyker shouted insanely as he was upon the kid looking for a direct punch.

tumblr_o2gba9qR971v3qowuo7_100.png

Seeing that the Psyker was coming in for some direct punches, the fallen child threw himself out of the way, getting himself back on his feet and tightening his grip on his knife.

tumblr_o2g9xm7otc1v3qowuo4_100.png

"... so you're strong... just like me."

As he said this, the child only waited for some sort of opening... because clearly this opponent of his wasn't that easy to fight compared to the rest...

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes

tumblr_nwquq6LIiz1u3z5n7o4_100.png

"Tch... you know what? How about you play with this instead?"

Esper definitely looked like he was running around of energy to use any of his time-space powers. So, as he warped away another time, he did leave something behind...

800px-5-6new.jpg

Oh look, Esper managed to bring in this big Dark Nephilim. Guess he used time-space bs to pull this guy from the past or something.

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Great... so he decided to bring in this guy from the time of the demon assault that occurred in Velder... I suppose I can slay it again..."

Mastermind did not appreciate the fact that he has to fight this damn thing again.

tumblr_o0czsiv6hS1v3qowuo1_100.png

"... I've had my fair share of beasts to hunt. This is no different."

Lady Maria found this pretty tiresome, but she knew this would have to be dealt with before it would cause any more havoc in the hotel.

BMRaven41_zpsw1hc94zn.png

*sigh* "Great.... This should be easy.." Instead of attacking he just went to use those nifty witch powers again to try and restrain Dark Nephilim.

Meanwhile Kurama had stopped moving and seemed to be focusing.

Many swings of his rose whip swung around in incredible speed and precision. The same whip that could cut through most metals like butter.

-------------------------------------

tumblr_o2gba9qR971v3qowuo7_100.png

Seeing that the Psyker was coming in for some direct punches, the fallen child threw himself out of the way, getting himself back on his feet and tightening his grip on his knife.

tumblr_o2g9xm7otc1v3qowuo4_100.png

"... so you're strong... just like me."

As he said this, the child only waited for some sort of opening... because clearly this opponent of his wasn't that easy to fight compared to the rest...

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes

Z3GQ7CwZ.jpeg

"Kekek... Strong like you...? You're pretty weak compared to most people i've faced...." The Psyker spoke before he went from his next move.

BMRaven41_zpsw1hc94zn.png

*sigh* "Great.... This should be easy.." Instead of attacking he just went to use those nifty witch powers again to try and restrain Dark Nephilim.

Meanwhile Kurama had stopped moving and seemed to be focusing.

Many swings of his rose whip swung around in incredible speed and precision. The same whip that could cut through most metals like butter.
tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Let's just get this over with... Phantom... SEEKER!"

As Lady Maria wove her way in with blood-empowered slashes with her blades of Rakuyo, Mastermind's drones sought out to slash the Dark Nephilim again and again with curved blades...
Z3GQ7CwZ.jpeg

"Kekek... Strong like you...? You're pretty weak compared to most people i've faced...." The Psyker spoke before he went from his next move.
tumblr_o2ef52tsA71v3qowuo4_100.png

"..."

Staring at the prism that surrounded him, the child didn't say a word just yet. Instead, he simply held up his knife, and then bringing it down in a downwards slash... somehow disabling the prism in one hit. Despite being battered up earlier... what kind of outside power was giving this child some extra strength? The strange red heart in front of him? Possibly...

tumblr_o2gba9qR971v3qowuo9_100.png

"Talking like that only incites me to continue fighting. You know that, right? You're only fueling my determination to kill you... just like the rest. You know that... riiiight?"

As he spoke of some sort of determination, that strange power that happened to assist him thus far... began to radiate in him greatly. Just what was up with this child?

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes

"So what, you plan to use the multiversal allies you've made to aid your plans?" he murmurs, a brow quirked "Or do you mean that a revolution isn't worth it, now you've got bigger fish to fry?"
A pang ran down the ghost's spine for a moment, as he sighed gently "Either way, if you plan on continuing...We're going to be meeting under worse circumstances"

He knocks back a final shot and chuckles "Well, I think that's probably where I stop" he pushes the empty glasses back over the bar, for the barkeep to collect

"You can handle your liquor well, I'll give you that" he says, nodding with a small clap of his hands "Count me impressed"

@york
Cinder Fall
@DapperDogman

tumblr_inline_o0aw9n43HS1su70ki_100.png

Cinder downed her drink once more... Though, when the barrista came around again, she just sort of waved them away... Looks like she had her fill as well at this point. "Really... I'd say the latter..." She said, shrugging a little, her smile faded a bit as she remembered her little "encounter" of sorts with Kotomine. "The multiverse is filled with villains after all... But..." She leaned back in her chair, a sour look crossing her face "Not many of them like being... Controlled." she added... Looks like she's found her fair share of rivals out there... And alot of them certainly were stronger than she was, right now that is... She glanced towards the amount of empty glasses they had both amassed by now, actually smiling a bit.
tumblr_inline_o2iu8xH15r1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"Hmph... Looks like someone knows how to hold their liquor... Better than Roman... I may add..." She said, her smile returning to her face again... She even snickered quietly to herself... Even if she'd keep this little encounter between her and PB, it was apparant that she took some joy in knowing she wasn't the only one she was aware of who could out-drink that eccentric criminal, with his obsession over his bowler hat and all... Come to think of it, wasn't there an incident where Ruby actually obscured his vision with that very hat? What an hilarious thought... Really... Even if that did mess with her plans in the past a little bit... She seemed to have loosened up a bit, now that she was a bit tipsy, though... It was hard to tell if she was normall like this, on the inside that is...

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Let's just get this over with... Phantom... SEEKER!"

As Lady Maria wove her way in with blood-empowered slashes with her blades of Rakuyo, Mastermind's drones sought out to slash the Dark Nephilim again and again with curved blades...
Raven stopped his powers for only one move.

Kurama stopped his assault only to have demonic vines rise from the ground to wrap around the mighty beast.

tumblr_o2ef52tsA71v3qowuo4_100.png

"..."

Staring at the prism that surrounded him, the child didn't say a word just yet. Instead, he simply held up his knife, and then bringing it down in a downwards slash... somehow disabling the prism in one hit. Despite being battered up earlier... what kind of outside power was giving this child some extra strength? The strange red heart in front of him? Possibly...

tumblr_o2gba9qR971v3qowuo9_100.png

"Talking like that only incites me to continue fighting. You know that, right? You're only fueling my determination to kill you... just like the rest. You know that... riiiight?"

As he spoke of some sort of determination, that strange power that happened to assist him thus far... began to radiate in him greatly. Just what was up with this child?

@Crimson Spartan @Hospes
"...Keke..Do you think I care about some little shit with 'determination'? No I plan to live a long life but you.... I'm afraid i'm about to cut you short."

mqdefault.jpg

"KAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Prepare to DIE little shit!" Uh oh... The Psyker enter configuration mode meaning he could tank hits better as well as dish them out which he came at the child with rapid fire hard hitting punches.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Cinder Fall
@DapperDogman

tumblr_inline_o0aw9n43HS1su70ki_100.png

Cinder downed her drink once more... Though, when the barrista came around again, she just sort of waved them away... Looks like she had her fill as well at this point. "Really... I'd say the latter..." She said, shrugging a little, her smile faded a bit as she remembered her little "encounter" of sorts with Kotomine. "The multiverse is filled with villains after all... But..." She leaned back in her chair, a sour look crossing her face "Not many of them like being... Controlled." she added... Looks like she's found her fair share of rivals out there... And alot of them certainly were stronger than she was, right now that is... She glanced towards the amount of empty glasses they had both amassed by now, actually smiling a bit.
tumblr_inline_o2iu8xH15r1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"Hmph... Looks like someone knows how to hold their liquor... Better than Roman... I may add..." She said, her smile returning to her face again... She even snickered quietly to herself... Even if she'd keep this little encounter between her and PB, it was apparant that she took some joy in knowing she wasn't the only one she was aware of who could out-drink that eccentric criminal, with his obsession over his bowler hat and all... Come to think of it, wasn't there an incident where Ruby actually obscured his vision with that very hat? What an hilarious thought... Really... Even if that did mess with her plans in the past a little bit... She seemed to have loosened up a bit, now that she was a bit tipsy, though... It was hard to tell if she was normall like this, on the inside that is...
"I guess I'll take that as a compliment" he mutters with a small laugh, wobbling slightly as he adds "I'll have to let him know when I finally meet him" the ghost knew of Torchwick, but had never had the pleasure of meeting him, he'd not seen him while out on missions, or had him try to rob a store that he was in, unlike Ruby. Her stories about the criminal truly entertained him. He was a classy man, but a klutz, if ever he knew one, who else would have so many blunders in such a short period of time?

"So, while you're in a good mood, and you're being so open about everything...What's the point of a revolution? Money? Power? Chaos?" the ghost leans one arm on the bar for balance as he asks the more important questions "What is it that you stand to gain from it?"

@york

"I guess I'll take that as a compliment" he mutters with a small laugh, wobbling slightly as he adds "I'll have to let him know when I finally meet him" the ghost knew of Torchwick, but had never had the pleasure of meeting him, he'd not seen him while out on missions, or had him try to rob a store that he was in, unlike Ruby. Her stories about the criminal truly entertained him. He was a classy man, but a klutz, if ever he knew one, who else would have so many blunders in such a short period of time?

"So, while you're in a good mood, and you're being so open about everything...What's the point of a revolution? Money? Power? Chaos?" the ghost leans one arm on the bar for balance as he asks the more important questions "What is it that you stand to gain from it?"

@york
Cinder Fall
@DapperDogman

tumblr_inline_o2k5o30xHI1t6c6km_100.png

Cinder frowned, the drinks had clouded her mind a little... She could faintly recall what seemed like distant thoughts... Thoughts that had once driven her to do whatever it took, to make sure her plans came to fruition... They were like echoes, of her not so distant past now... "I want to be strong... I want to be feared... I want to be powerfull..." She said... As if reliving those very thoughts for herself she shook her head "That's what my answer once would have been." She said simply, though... Now, things were different... Sure, she still had a task to carry out, a plan, she was supposed to set in motion... But, she... Didn't really feel like doing it? Cinder only paused for a few brief moments before she continued. "Now... I'm not so sure." She said, shrugging a little... There was still that yearning for power... That hunger, to finish what she had started... And the fact that she was still a piece on a chessboard... Even she, had a superior... Though, she had to wonder how that superior would react, if they had caught on that her motives were changing, and... In the light of the more recent threats, presented to her... It was quite clear, that even with the power she sought... She alone, would be powerless to stop another Murder Game from happening; she could already feel the presense of many other forces... And not all of them, were the kind anyone would like to be tampering with the multiverse... Unseen threats loomed beyond the scope of her own universe, and she would dare to wager, that eventually... At least one such threat, might just come their way... Something even those who she was supposed to be working for, might not even know of... A threat such as that, was something even Cinder could not just simply ignore; it didn't just pose a mild inconvenience to her after all... And in fact, she very much suspected, such a threat, could put the very existence, of her own Universe, and perhaps even others... In serious danger.​

Cinder Fall
@DapperDogman

tumblr_inline_o2k5o30xHI1t6c6km_100.png

Cinder frowned, the drinks had clouded her mind a little... She could faintly recall what seemed like distant thoughts... Thoughts that had once driven her to do whatever it took, to make sure her plans came to fruition... They were like echoes, of her not so distant past now... "I want to be strong... I want to be feared... I want to be powerfull..." She said... As if reliving those very thoughts for herself she shook her head "That's what my answer once would have been." She said simply, though... Now, things were different... Sure, she still had a task to carry out, a plan, she was supposed to set in motion... But, she... Didn't really feel like doing it? Cinder only paused for a few brief moments before she continued. "Now... I'm not so sure." She said, shrugging a little... There was still that yearning for power... That hunger, to finish what she had started... And the fact that she was still a piece on a chessboard... Even she, had a superior... Though, she had to wonder how that superior would react, if they had caught on that her motives were changing, and... In the light of the more recent threats, presented to her... It was quite clear, that even with the power she sought... She alone, would be powerless to stop another Murder Game from happening; she could already feel the presense of many other forces... And not all of them, were the kind anyone would like to be tampering with the multiverse... Unseen threats loomed beyond the scope of her own universe, and she would dare to wager, that eventually... At least one such threat, might just come their way... Something even those who she was supposed to be working for, might not even know of... A threat such as that, was something even Cinder could not just simply ignore; it didn't just pose a mild inconvenience to her after all... And in fact, she very much suspected, such a threat, could put the very existence, of her own Universe, and perhaps even others... In serious danger.​
"Sounds about right" he murmurs, nodding "I wasn't truly...in control, as one might say, but I wanted revenge. And I killed many people who had nothing to do with what had happened, in a blind rage"
"Revenge. Such a simple desire, but one that drives so many to do so much" he shuts his eyes for a moment, blood flashing through his mind, images of his past overlapping the happy ones he sought to recount
"I think in enacting my revenge, I've done more damage to myself, than the person I sought to punish"

"Not to mention, there's an alternate me out there...who's killed the entire multiverse he hailed from..."
"Don't ask how I managed it, I haven't the faintest idea"

He glanced about for a second and sighed out slowly "You think there's another you out there who did the same sort of thing? Took your aims too far?"

@york

"Sounds about right" he murmurs, nodding "I wasn't truly...in control, as one might say, but I wanted revenge. And I killed many people who had nothing to do with what had happened, in a blind rage"
"Revenge. Such a simple desire, but one that drives so many to do so much" he shuts his eyes for a moment, blood flashing through his mind, images of his past overlapping the happy ones he sought to recount
"I think in enacting my revenge, I've done more damage to myself, than the person I sought to punish"

"Not to mention, there's an alternate me out there...who's killed the entire multiverse he hailed from..."
"Don't ask how I managed it, I haven't the faintest idea"

He glanced about for a second and sighed out slowly "You think there's another you out there who did the same sort of thing? Took your aims too far?"

@york
Cinder Fall
@DapperDogman

tumblr_inline_o0wpx71PB61s4qpfd_100.jpg

Cinder thought about this for a while... An alternate self isn't out of the question in a vast multiverse such as this... She rubbed her chin as she thought about what would happen if she hadn't been pulled out of her own world, to that fatefull murder game... If Adam had remained in their world... Her plan might very well have succeeded, and her hunger for power satiated... But... At what cost? Her head hurt a little as memories that she could barely recognize as being her own flashed through her head, visions of events that had never come to pass... Vale under siege by Grimm, the fall of the Cross Continental Transmit... Many lives, scattered to the winds... Remnant definitely couldn't remain the same after that... "Of course there is..." She said, sighing a little... Though, she cocked her head all of a sudden, staring the ghost directly in the eyes before she finally spoke again. "I have an... Strange question to ask you." She said... It would seem that there was something else on her mind, perhaps an thought that had been plaguing her for a while now. "Do you believe in destiny?" She asked, an intrigued sort of expression was on her face again... It seemed like a harmless enough question, but, it seemed like the question was simply setting the grounds for something else.​

Destiny, what did it mean to him? It meant that from the beginning, he was never meant to be born, he was always going to die in his mother's womb, he was always going to become a ghost. He was always going to murder those innocent girls. If destiny, or fate, had ensured no matter what, that he would become a genocidal spirit of vengeance, then he certainly hoped destiny wasn't real
But...

"Yes" he replies at last, the corners of his mouth creping upward slightly

Fate had made him something despicable, and then it had pulled him out of his own world, if there is a destiny, then he wouldn't end his life as a murderous ghost, but rather as a human, who spent most of his life seeking to better himself and redeem his own actions in the past, if destiny were real, then it had seen fit to give him a second chance, and he couldn't be mad at that idea

"I can't say I believe in fate, but destiny makes sense, a predetermined goal for each life to achieve"

@york

Raven stopped his powers for only one move.

Kurama stopped his assault only to have demonic vines rise from the ground to wrap around the mighty beast.
Soon enough, they were able to take down the Dark Nephilim, seeing that it wasn't actually the real deal and only a copy from the past due to Esper's time powers...

tumblr_o0czo2bvOg1v3qowuo10_100.png

"... can someone care to explain what exactly occurred here?"

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Esper's nonsensical bullshit is what happened here."

Mastermind could only put an answer to Lady Maria's question in that way. How else were you going to explain the time space bullshit? :/
"...Keke..Do you think I care about some little shit with 'determination'? No I plan to live a long life but you.... I'm afraid i'm about to cut you short."

mqdefault.jpg

"KAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Prepare to DIE little shit!" Uh oh... The Psyker enter configuration mode meaning he could tank hits better as well as dish them out which he came at the child with rapid fire hard hitting punches.

Though, despite the claims of "determination," the child was met with all of those punches, and you would think that the child would expire there. Except, that wasn't the case. Even when beaten down, the red heart that seemed to be connected to the child... it didn't show any signs of falling apart. Instead, it kept itself together, and the child seemed to... undergo some slight changes.

tumblr_o2ef8zdeGg1v3qowuo1_100.png

"... ehe... ehehehehee..."

tumblr_o2ef8zdeGg1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Ẁ̵͢h̷́A̕͠t͞ ̢͞ẁ̢͞As̸ ͡ţH̵̢̡a҉T̸̢ ͘͞͠A̴̢b̛͏O͡uT̡͢͝ ̛C̷u̧͟͞T̸̀̀t̸̡InG̸ ̴̕͘M͝y͟ ̡̨l̸͘I̕fE̢̕ ̶S̷̷h̡͡O̷r̕T̢?̢͘ ̶̴Ḩ͢͠u͞H?͟͟͠"͝

Out of nowhere, the child would speed up towards the Psyker, somehow getting the sudden strength to attempt to push and pin the man down, knife ready to stab and stab...

@Crimson Spartan

Soon enough, they were able to take down the Dark Nephilim, seeing that it wasn't actually the real deal and only a copy from the past due to Esper's time powers...

tumblr_o0czo2bvOg1v3qowuo10_100.png

"... can someone care to explain what exactly occurred here?"

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Esper's nonsensical bullshit is what happened here."

Mastermind could only put an answer to Lady Maria's question in that way. How else were you going to explain the time space bullshit? :/

Though, despite the claims of "determination," the child was met with all of those punches, and you would think that the child would expire there. Except, that wasn't the case. Even when beaten down, the red heart that seemed to be connected to the child... it didn't show any signs of falling apart. Instead, it kept itself together, and the child seemed to... undergo some slight changes.

tumblr_o2ef8zdeGg1v3qowuo1_100.png

"... ehe... ehehehehee..."

tumblr_o2ef8zdeGg1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Ẁ̵͢h̷́A̕͠t͞ ̢͞ẁ̢͞As̸ ͡ţH̵̢̡a҉T̸̢ ͘͞͠A̴̢b̛͏O͡uT̡͢͝ ̛C̷u̧͟͞T̸̀̀t̸̡InG̸ ̴̕͘M͝y͟ ̡̨l̸͘I̕fE̢̕ ̶S̷̷h̡͡O̷r̕T̢?̢͘ ̶̴Ḩ͢͠u͞H?͟͟͠"͝

Out of nowhere, the child would speed up towards the Psyker, somehow getting the sudden strength to attempt to push and pin the man down, knife ready to stab and stab...

@Crimson Spartan
Cue powerful music energy stopping Chara.

Destiny, what did it mean to him? It meant that from the beginning, he was never meant to be born, he was always going to die in his mother's womb, he was always going to become a ghost. He was always going to murder those innocent girls. If destiny, or fate, had ensured no matter what, that he would become a genocidal spirit of vengeance, then he certainly hoped destiny wasn't real
But...

"Yes" he replies at last, the corners of his mouth creping upward slightly

Fate had made him something despicable, and then it had pulled him out of his own world, if there is a destiny, then he wouldn't end his life as a murderous ghost, but rather as a human, who spent most of his life seeking to better himself and redeem his own actions in the past, if destiny were real, then it had seen fit to give him a second chance, and he couldn't be mad at that idea

"I can't say I believe in fate, but destiny makes sense, a predetermined goal for each life to achieve"

@york
Cinder Fall
@DapperDogman

tumblr_inline_o0usaz4y8W1s4qpfd_100.jpg

This seemed to make Cinder smile, though, this smile was more subtle, an expression that could easily be missed in a simply blink of en eye... "When I say destiny... I mean... Things that will happen... No matter what." She said, cocking her head a little, it wasn't exactly clear where she was going with this.
tumblr_inline_o0tu84HzTb1s4qpfd_100.jpg

"Even if how such things happen might be... Different, even if a... Timeline, for example, is changed..." Cinder paused for a moment, as if she were actually stopping to think about what she was going to say next "Some things... Are just... Destined to be." she said... It was difficult to grasp what she might be alluding to, or what she was even trying to say... But, it was at least clear these sorts of thoughts were most likely very large contributors to her seemingly eternal brooding at this point.​

Status
Not open for further replies.