• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The Monsters Inside Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: York (last name... classified)
Criminal Past: The destruction and murder of multiple people that had once tormented him in his life; his parents, his "friends", his classmates, his teachers, and many many more...
Bio: He was born with a bipolar disorder, a case of it that was at first deemed impossible. He was almost angelic usually, innocent like any child would be, but the world wasn't so nice in return, it corrupted him, no-one wanted him around, they deemed him a "loser" they took advantage of him in every way possible, abused him, isolated him, left him to suffer on his own, even his own family didn't care for him. Hate grew in his once innocent heart, hate for the world, hate for himself, hate for what he's become. The hate grew and grew, seemingly endless, threatening to take control of his once gentle personality. He held it back, despite knowing he couldn't, and in the end, it split him in two. This "alter ego" was an polar opposite of his original personality, and in the end, it overcame him. His intelligence, his mental power, everything that he had once used to help others, despite what he got in return, began to be used to harm them. He sought out all the people that brought him to this, the side that took over blamed them for what he had become. When he finally regained control of himself and realized what he had done, he attempted to take his life, only to be stopped by authorities and detained, kept in a mental hospital. After he was offered a chance to make this other personality go away, he willingly became the test subject of the lab... Sooner or later after a few "experimental drugs" were tested on him he was able to gain control of himself for the most part... But his other self still whispered to him, tormented him, tried to corrupt him. Every day he lived, he found himself at war with his other self again and again... Then came the day when the "scientists" came and strapped him to a table, and then... Everything went black.... (this is where the rp begins if I'm accepted, hopefully o-o)
Appearance :
A7uXk.png

(sorry about the cry of fear images >.< I couldn't find anything better, I'm no artist either...)

Follow Demon Appearance:

Demon-Dracula-HD.jpg
Mutant Abilities:

His intelligence, mental capabilities, agility, strength, and stamina is boosted. The boosts depend on how much rage is within him, once reaching or going beyond a certain stage, he begins to grow claws and teeth, and horns will begin to protrude from his head, more and more the closer he is to his "full" form. You can guess what he's able to do with them... Depending on what Upon reaching his "full" form he loses almost complete control of himself until he can either learn a way to control himself in this form or revert himself to his default state either by tiring out or some other discovered method (he hasn't discovered any other way yet). The duration of his transformation is also effected by feelings of rage, the closer he is to his "full" form the more unstable it is, meaning the form won't be able to be maintained for as long. His full form only lasts for the maximum of 12 minutes currently, that can indeed be extended further into the rp if he finds something that grants him that ability. His full form has the ability to breath fire (think of it like a miniature flame-thrower, it doesn't do an extreme amount of damage to his environment). It gives him an extreme boost in all the abilities I listed above, though his speed increase is reduced by his bigger mass, making him kind-of slower than he would be if he didn't have that problem. When the form is maintained, he's capable of a massive amount of destruction, but with the current time span of his transformation would make damage on such a scale very unlikely. When he reverts to his normal self, depending on how "full" his transformation was, its duration, and how much he exerted himself during the time he was transformed. He'll tired out, from the scale of just a little to extreme exhaustion... If he does something that's against his docile nature... He tends to get thoughts of suicide, regret, symptoms of depression that adds to his "alter egos" list of things that it can taunt him for.

This is one of his mild-ish transformations... It gets more and more gruesome depending on how much rage and how much he can control it..

Cry-of-Fear.png

His "full form" looks very similar to his follow demon...

Last edited:
Yay! Welcome to the nut house! It is going to be soooooo much fun!

I won't lie, something about this just seems so...delightfully wicked and twisted beyond words. And I love that. Please, let me know if any chances to get in on this opens up. It looks like you've got quite a bit going on here already.

Hey all, I saw this RP and wondered is it still on and do you accept more people? In case you do, I shall put on my character sheet and you be the judge of that :P. Alright, something like this:

Name: Raven Evans
Criminal Past: silencing and assassinations, multiple attacks and injuring, spying, drug abuse
Bio: Born in a family with abusive father and drug abusing mother, was fostered and later on adopted by a former agent that dragged her into his own secret agency with a goal of removing dangerous and unwanted people (politicians, criminals, radical group's leaders etc.), but they were neither accepted by publicity, nor by police forces so they were accused for acts of terrorism and anarchy spreading, becoming the public enemy number one. Great with snipers and combat. Caught while attempting the assassination of former prime minister, but not by forces, but her own agency since she became too dangerous and out of control during the constant medication abuse and obsession in creating a better world (she tracked down and killed less dangerous or wanted people and it started to threaten the existence of the agency and it's mercenaries). From there, they sold her to scientists for a decent price since she had good grounds for being an experiment. All her personal data was destroyed, and she managed to join the police force on the side of the law trying to fight off her demonic self and find out what happened in a first place. It all became too much and she got suspended for digging through things she shouldn't have, along with drug abuse accusations (morphine that kept her calm al least for a bit). She is collected and calculated killer that hates messy murders, so her demon makes her sick and loosing her mind by destroying the perfection of the act.

Appearance:

affd59215fc011dfb51b000b2f3ed30f.jpg
Follow Demon Appearance:

Demon_wolf_by_NadineW.jpg
Mutant Abilities: Sharpened hearing, eyesight and smell, improved speed, stealth and agility, firm sharp claws and beast-like fangs. Pretty much an animal-like hunter.

P.S. Sorry for large images :/

Last edited:
Well, a lot of people are being held up by people not posting. Lochenne!..... I give it until after I eat lunch, then I post. Being crazy makes it easy to explain this. XD

I have a fun idea for a character. Should be great. ^_^ I will post him once I get the computer again. I guess I should scan over the other characters first. Hmm...

Okay! I love you now! Until you betray my trust again... -_- And then you'll come back and I'll love you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back